Hamesha Wala Pyaar (Completed)

By sidnaazkidiwani

Sidharth Shukla, the reknowned author, comes across Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, a freshly out of college young girl a... More

Hamesha Wala Pyaar
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Not a Chapter Update
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Shout Out
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Happy Announcement
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Not an Update - Just pure Happiness
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter Infinity
Celebrating a STRAIGHT '#1'
New Story Announcement
200K - A Big Thank You !!!
CLASH OF THE FANDOMS

Chapter 46

5.3K 592 29
By sidnaazkidiwani

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 46

An anxious Sidharth awaited at the cafe.

His fingers drummed on the table restlessly as he kept looking up in anticipation everytime the door opened.

A little while later, he saw a tall, slimly built girl enter the café.

She didn’t look anything like his plum, but had sharp features, long hair tied in a pony.

But there was one thing because of which he recognised, she was the one he was waiting for.

The kada in her hand. A similar one he had seen Shehnaaz wearing.

She was Gunkirat, Shehnaaz’s elder cousin.

Sidharth stood up as she approached his table.

“Hi” Sidharth smiled and extended his hand for a handshake.

Gunkirat flustered with the things she was hiding replied with a Hi trying to be confident and shook his hand.

Pulling the chair back for her, he sat down opposite her. “Gunni, listen, m sorry mujhe tumhe itni jaldi mein bulana pada, but Shehnaaz ne bataya hai mujhe ki tum dono kitne close ho, aur main uske friends, uski family mein si kisi aur ko jaanta bhi nahi hu, there was no one I could approach for help” there was honesty in his voice.

She hated him when Shehnaaz had narrated the incident, but in the first look she knew he is a good guy.

Over the years of working at the brahmakumari Centre, she had developed a sharp sense of understanding of people and their behaviours.

True he had behaved like a bloke head and hurt her darling cousin, but as soon as he realized his mistake he was going all out to apologize and make it upto her.

Gunkirat smiled looking at him.

Her cousin was a lucky girl she thought looking at the earnest, handsome man sitting across her.

“Toh bataiye, main kaise help karu aapko?” She asked.

“Gunni, I don’t know if Shehnaaz has told you about what has gone down between us. But it was a misunderstanding and I am terribly sorry about it. I thought uska gussa thanda ho jayega toh main baat karunga usse, but tumne toh shock hi de diya aaj call karke. Sach mein Shehnaaz shaadi kar rahi hai kya?” he sounded like a scared kid.

Looking at his agonised face she almost wanted to spill the beans about Shehnaaz’s plan but she was tied down with her promise to Shehnaaz, so she chose to play along and nodded her head.

“Main kya karu? Kaise roku iss shadi ko?” he rubbed his face in exasperation.

He looked at Gunni with a terror stricken face “I love her yaar, why is she doing this to me? Usko kitni baar sorry bola maine? Bola usko, ki galat fehmi hui mujhe, meri galti hui maine uska yakeen nahi kiya, but pata nahi uspe kya gussa sawaar ho gaya hai, that she has decided to get married? How can she do this?” his eyes had a hint of tears.

“Sidharth usne yeh faisla gusse mein le liya shayad. But agar aap chahte ho ki yeh shaadi na ho? Toh ek hi rasta hai, aap Punjab jaake Shehnaaz ke papa ko uss kanjare Rajbeer ki asliyat batao, mera Tauji apne aap yeh rishta tod denge” she explained.

He shot her a confused look.

“Rajbeer ke daddy, Inderpal Sahni ji, mere tauji ke matlab Shehnaaz ke papa ke kareebi dost hai. Pura pind janta hai iss ghatiya Rajbeer ki asliyat, lekin Shehnaaz ke papa ne commit kiya hai unko rishte ka, toh chahe jo ho jaye, koi kitna bhi mana kare woh manne wale nahi hai. Aise mein agar Rajbeer ka asli chehra koi dikha de unko toh apne aap sara matter solve ho jayega.” she told him.

“Gunni, tum bhi toh jaogi na Shehnaaz ki shaadi ke liye, toh tum hi chali chalo mere sath aur bata do sab kuch” he said with pleading eyes.

But he could sense her panic instead “woh umm, main nahi aa rahi shaadi ke liye” she nervously licked her lips “ummm, actually mujhe chutti nahi mil rahi hai” she blurted out, the confidence coming back as if she was satisfied with her reason.

Or was it an excuse?

Sidharth looked at her suspiciously. It was unacceptable for her to miss the wedding, considering the close bond she shared with Shehnaaz.

Something was not summing up, he thought knitting his brows together.

But Gunni’s words snapped him back from his thoughts. “Meri saheli hai Simmy, jiske sath iss Rajbeer ka affair tha. Usko contact karo. Aap bass usko aur Rajbeer ko sabke samne ek saath khada kar dijiye. Baki ka kaam Simmy aap hi kar legi” she shared her friends details, Shehnaaz’s home address.

Shehnaaz woke up yet again with a heavy head all thanks to weeping her eyes out until the wee hours of the night.

She excitedly fired up her laptop anticipating Sidharth's email.

But to her dismay, there wasn’t one waiting for her like every morning.

Has he given up on me? She thought, scared.

Did I stretch it too far? Is he bored of chasing me?

A myriad of thoughts ran across her head, turning her morning into a gloomy one.

She clicked open last days email and read through it again.

Hi Darling,

I love u.

Even after telling sam aunty the thousandth time, unhone mere liye potato wala poha banaya. You know na how much I hate it. I like your preparation the best. Less oil, less chillies and absolutely no potatoes. But pata nahi kab khane ko mile abhi. Tujhe toh muh fulake baithna hai.

Ramlal kaka se baat hui. Rashmi kaki is also back. Your babies are fine. M sure they are missing you a lot. Mere liye na sahi unke liye aaja. Un bicharo ne kya bigaada hai tera?

Mujhe pata nahi tha tujhe bhi itna gussa aata hai. I cant let go of your thoughts even for a single minute jaan, pata nahi how you are surviving. Are you missing me too? Cuz I am going thru hell every day without you. You are my life baby, only I know how m passing through my days without u.

Tu hamesha kehti hai na ki you have made a lot of wrong decisions in life, shayad tujhe yeh relationship bhi ek wrong decision hi lag raha hoga. But m begging for just one chance jaan, please I will prove it you that it will be the best decision that you have ever made. Give it a thought baby.

I am sorry plum. I know I screwed up. But please na abhi bass kar yar jhagda. Sorry. I will never ever repeat this mistake. Please please please one last chance my love.

Love

S

A tear rolled down from her eyes, as she finished reading his 25th email.

He poured his heart out to her every single day. But this task of incommunicado was so harsh on her she felt she was unable to breath at times.

His mere words were enough to evoke such strong emotions within her. She was sure the day he came in front of her she would forget this angry resolve and melt in his arms.

“I love you Sidharth and I am going through hell too without you” she muttered shutting her laptop.

She went down to the kitchen and hugged her mother from behind, who was busy preparing breakfast. “gudiya uth gayi tu? Chal chhetti hath muh dhole aur nashte ke liye aaja. Shaadi ke card aa gaye chhap ke. Pata nahi kyu Vimmi (Rajbeer’s Mother) ne kaha hai ki shor sharaba na karo, vyaah mein sirf pind ke kuch gharo ko hi bulana hai” Shehnaaz’s ears were already tuned off to her mother’s ranting.

She went to the living room and saw the wedding card.

“Arre meri bacchi, aa gayi tu?” he dad cooed.

He was over looking the pandal set up happening in their yard.

“dekh le tera card aa gya. Badhiya design hai na? khud select kiya hai maine” he lovingly patted her cheek and went back to his work with a happy smile.

She inspected the ornately designed card wearily. Seeing her name written with anyone else other than Sidharth made her stomach churn.

Her lips quivered as tears fell on the card making it wet.

She wanted him to miraculously spring out of nowhere and just take her out of this rut.

Unable to hold her raging emotions back, she ran to her dadi’s room and sat near her, burying her head in her dadis tummy.

She cried louder with every passing second, as her Dadi tried to console her.

“hayye mera biba putt, kyu ro rahi hai? Aa jayega woh, mera dil kehta hai aata hi hoga. Rabji nu saare baccheya di fikar aa” dadi lovingly caressed her head, trying to assure her.

Suddenly there was some commotion outside.

She could hear her dad shout at someone, and then she heard a familiar voice which made her heart skip a beat.    

____________________________________________

They say distance make the heart grow fonder. Let's see how this distance has shaped up their relationship in the next chapters.

That's it for tonight. Hope ur liking my story.

Please touch the star and let me know in comments about ur views on this chapter and my story so far.

Love n luck to all

Sidnaazkidiwani

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

976 211 4
Ye story hai ek student ki jo apni hi history professor se dil laga baithi hai kya uski love story complete ho payegi dekhte hai Ye story thodi si me...
13.5K 206 6
Nidhi aur uski chudai ki kahani
493K 69K 142
after the huge success of Kuch Dastan.... i am really very excited to start the 2nd part of the book.... kuch Dastan 2.... this book will also cont...
120K 1.5K 7
Heavy hindi smut down there