SCENT | IM CHANGKYUN

By Tokkimallows

"What was tha--" "That's my dick" ------------------ Love-hate relationship isn't a bad idea at all. Sometime... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen: I LOVE YOU
Twenty: Too Bad
Twenty One: PublicπŸ”ž
Twenty Two: Shower
Twenty Three: Hidding Something?
Twenty Four : Party
Twenty Five: Unexplained
Twenty Six: Boyfriend
TWENTY SEVEN : Secret
TWENTY EIGHT : White Code
TWENTY NINE: Truth
THIRTY : Danger
THIRTY ONE : PAIN
THIRTY THREE : WHO IS HE?
THIRTY FOUR: THEIR PAST
THIRTY FIVE : THE ALPHA
THIRTY SIX : BURNING SUN CLAN
THIRTY SEVEN: Trap
THIRTY EIGHT : Siblings
THIRTY NINE: Misunderstanding
FORTY : All about her
FORTY-ONE: Make you feel Good
FORTY - TWO : Don't Play Games
FORTY-THREE: SICKNESS
FORTY-FOUR : I'm pregnant
FORTY - FIVE : WHO?
FOURTY-SIX: Trouble
FOURTY - SEVEN : Getting Ready
FOURTY - EIGHT : Caught
FOURTY - NINE : Fucked Up
FIFTY : KISS
FIFTY - ONE : Memories
FIFTY - TWO : CONGRATULATIONS!
FIFTY - THREE: The Clan
FIFTY - FOUR : FIGHTER
FIFTY - FIVE: FIGHT IS OVER
FIFTY - SIX : STARTING OVER
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2
SPECIAL CHAPTER 3 (END)

THIRTY TWO: THIRST

10.2K 161 120
By Tokkimallows

MINKYUNG'S POV

He looked up at me when I pulled away, his gaze dark and his voice was thick when he said, “now uncuffed me”

He absolutely looks so wrecked. His eyes are half close while his mouth gap, chest moving up and down as he pant heavily. His sweat making his body glow. Hair sticking on his forehead.

"It hurts" he said moving his hand that was still cuffed against the headboard. Red marks was visible on his wrist. I close my eyes taking a deep breath.

Then a scene appeared on my mind. There's a key in his closet. I quickly open my eyes shaking my head off. I turn around and went to his closet checking the drawers of there's a key in it. And it was really there. I quickly grabbed the key and went to Changkyun to uncuffed him.

I was about to go out of his room to get him something to eat when he grabbed my wrist. Pulling me and pushing me up against the wall.

"I can smell your arousal" he whispered against my ear. I didn't response, he leaned closer letting his head rest against the wall letting out a sigh.

"C-changkyun?" I called him the he pushed himself away from me but still his hand  leaning against the wall beside me. He hummed in response, I look over him. He's breathing heavily while his eyes closed.

"Are you alright?" I asked him.

"I can't stay calm. This is driving me crazy" he pants. I noticed that his clenching his fist. "I can smell your arousal and I wanted to fuck you so bad right now"

I cupped his face making him look at me. "Then do it" I nodded.

"But I'm on my heat, that's why they chained me they said that I'm dangerous" he said.

“I want to fuck your sweet pussy but I know I’d lose control. I’m too scared of hurting you.”

“I trust you" I told him cupping his face as I planted a kiss on his neck.

That was Changkyun’s queue to pounce on me. He pushed you up against the cold  wall and trapped my under his body. His lips attacked my neck as his hands began removing ny clothes.

He didn’t stop until I were only in my underwear. He fumbled trying to remove my bra. His eagerness made it difficult for him to get it off so he pulled the fabric in half, ripping it from my torso. I gasped at how aggressive he is

He ignored my whines and attacked my chest with kisses and licks. He covered my chest with marks, showing everyone who I belonged to. He pushed my panties to the side and dipped two fingers in my dripping cunt.

"You're so wet babe" he whispered against my ear. I moaned loudly leaning my head into his neck. I left open mouth kisses along his neck.

His length was almost twice it’s regular size due to him being in heat. He was told by his alpha to stay away from any humans, especially anyone he was sexually attracted to.

“Fuck, you’re dripping” he said as he keeps on pushing his fingers in and out.

I moaned in response. Dipping two fingers into my slit. His other hand roughly massaging my breats. His kisses were as hot and heavy. His lips were on mine and darting around my neck, tongue laving up and down the sides and back into my mouth. I were moaning into the kiss, hips bucking up to grind against his fingers. He kneeled on the ground and pulled one of my legs over his shoulder to allow him better access to my dripping pussy.

“You smell so delicious baby. Mhm, my mouth is watering just looking at you.” He pull out his fingers and used them to spread me open licking  a stripe up my folds, occasionally dipping his tongue into my hole. Snarling before dipping his head down and swiping his tongue across my clit.

His tongue was everywhere again- swiping left and right across my clit, down towards my entrance and then dipping inside, He fucked my tight hole with his pink muscle, using one hand to rub my bundle of nerves. His tongue curling inside of me just enough to make me crazy. My hips jerked against his mouth and I cried out loudly.

“K-Kyun, oh my god.” I dissolved into another round of moans as he pushed two fingers inside of me in one go.

“Fuck, you taste delicious, baby. Does your pretty cunt always taste this good?” He looked up at me and my eyes met with his just as he swiped a thumb over my clit, making me groan.

I couldn’t believe how fast he was getting me off, but it was no surprise that he already had me gasping and moaning, hanging on a thread this soon.

”Close already? What a good fucking girl you are, so sensitive.” He pushed in a third finger and curled his fingers upwards, hitting the spot that had me seeing stars.

“Changkyun, right there,” I moaned desperately, reaching down to wrap my fingers into his soft hair. “Fuck, don’t stop.”

He crooked his fingers inside me again, and continued to hit that spot, bringing his head down to suck roughly on my clit.  The coil that had been winding tighter and tighter in my stomach finally snapped, leaving me thrashing in his hold while everything went white. I was coming and coming and coming, hard enough that the pressure in my head was deafening, and when I came down, my body shook from the aftershocks. When I were finally able to open my eyes, Changkyun was staring at me.

“God, you’re beautiful.” He whispered, standing up his fingers still inside me. He removed his fingers from my heat and placed them into his mouth. He growled, sucking my delicious juices off his fingers.

His lips came down to mine but this time they where rough almost causing me to fall back but his grip on me was still tightening. His tongue swiped across my lip and I my mouth. His tongue was in my mouth within a matter of seconds, running across every crevice and pushing against my tongue.

My hands wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer to me. He pulled away, bitting my bottom lip between his teeth, his eyes dark and heavy with lust.

“babe, I'll be rough on you I can't hold it" he groans. I just stare at his eyes running my hand on his soft locks.

He places his hands on my butt, giving it a playful squeeze before whispering, “Jump.” I did as I were told and jumped before he instantly lifts me up and pushes me against the cold wall. I shrieked when he shoved himself in.

“O-oh, Changkyun,” I whined as he fucked me with no mercy. The way how his muscles flexed as he fucked me against the wall, and how his face contorts in pleasure made me clench around his thick girth. I wrap my arms around his neck, tugging on his hair. He was thrusting into med a quick pace, my back rubbing against the wall, his fingers on my thighs, holding me up.

“You feel so good wrapped around me baby girl,” he moaned. “Yeah, you like that babe?" he snickered, smirking as he looked at me with deep and lustful eyes.

I nod my head, not being able to form a reply as I wrap my legs around his hips, pushing him even closer to me.

I couldn’t keep my eyes open from all of the immense pleasure, my mouth forming an ‘o’ shape. Changkyun's dominance turned me on so much, he was oozing with it whenever he goes. I can see beads of sweat forming on his forehead, his abs flexing from every hard thrust.

“Changkyun, I'm gonna cum,” I moaned when I feel myself getting closer, a tight knot forming inside my stomach. He only chuckles as a reply, shaking his head.

“You’re gonna wait for me baby girl" he hissed.

I whined at his words, and the way how he was fucking me so roughly made it harder for me. He pulls his cock back until just the tip was in, and after a few seconds, he shoves his whole length back in. The action made me moan out loud, closing my eyes as I clenched around him. He did that again and again until my orgasm became dangerously closer,

“Please please please, Changkyun, let me cum.”

“No,” he simply states with a strict tone. He shoves his cock faster and deeper inside of I as he tried to bring his high closer. I trembled as my walls continuously clenched around his dick, my nails making little red crescents on his skin as I gripped him tightly.

“Fucking hell,” he grunts, his hand grasping my butt tighter. He kisses me so hungrily as a moan escaped my lips,

“Please, Daddy,” I whispered, and that brought him to his own edge.

“Come, babe. Drench my cock with your cum.”

My whole body spasms as I finally released around him, my head leaning forward from the intense feeling. He holds me tightly as he tries to keep myself up, biting his lip when he cums with me, shooting his hot load inside of me. He pull his dick out of me and put me down. My legs was so weak making me fall but Changkyun caught me.

"Babe are you tired?" He asked me. I hummed in response. "But I'm still hard" he said carrying me and putting me down infront of his desk.

"C-changkyun I--" before I can finished my word he turned me around and pushing me down making me lean against the desk.

He pressed himself against me. He lean down on me, his dick was still hard between my thighs. He leaned closer letting his bare chest rest against my back. He put his hand on my chin tilting it to kiss me. As soon as he pulled away from the kiss he pushed his dick in me with one swift move.

He planted small kissed against my back then coming towards my ear. "I can't get enough of you, babe" he moaned again my ear. He lick my earlobe then giving it a bite as he slammed against me. Suddenly balls deep in me, all while having a bruisingly tight grip on my hips.

“Oh god-” I airily whimpered, shutting my eyes tightly.  I felt was so overwhelmingly good, I thought I'd lose my mind.

“Fuck-” He hissed, as he finally sat his member completely inside me.

“why are you so fucking tight on my dick” he keep on pumping in and out of me. He picked up his pace only slightly, “God damn it, you feel so fucking good around my dick, Babe.”

His constant praising only drawing more of my lewd moans and whimpers out as he gradually began to speed up his thrusts. My moans gave him a sense of approval, and he desperately wanted to hear more of them. He wanted to hear me scream as he destroyed me.

Fucckk I think I’m about to destroy-” His amorous, predatory tone returned, as he dug his fingertip into my hips so harshly I knew there would be bruises there tomorrow. “-you. I want to hear you scream, babe.”

And with that, I let out throat-tearing screams of pure euphoria, when he suddenly began to fuck me with no mercy. Wh- What the- C-Chankyu-” I tried to exclaim, but couldn’t. My whole body trembled beneath him as he ruthless drilled into me to the point where my screams and choked up whimpers could be heard miles away.

I feebly reached my hand back towards him, weakly pressing it against his abdomen in a lame attempt to stop, or at least slow him down. He removed his hand on my hips and held both of my hands against my back, stopping from getting on his way.

Dont.” Changkyun harshly spoke, as he barbarously slammed into me then back out. “Fucking.” Callously ramming himself back into me, “Stop me or you want me to” He continued to slam in and out of me, each time causing me to scream out in a mix of pain and pleasure. "To completely destroy you"

He carnally growled out, as he fucked me like his life depends on it. Roughly holding my hand against my back and his other hand pressing against my back as he adjust the angle he was at. Relentlessly ramming his hard cock into me, over and over again.

Fucckkk.” I weakly mumbled out, in between my constant moans. For the second time tonight, tears streamed down my cheeks as his relentless fucking became overwhelming to my hyper sensitive body.

A sudden, swift smack came down on my ass cheek. “Does that feels good Babe.”

Immediately I nod my head “fuck you're about to break me” I whimpered. Changkyun continue to roughly pound into me, all while harshly digging his fingers into the abused flesh of my bum cheek. He continued viciously fucking me as I felt another orgasm drawing near. 

“Oh shit-” I cried out, my walls clenched around his member causing him to let out a sharp hiss followed by a sinful moan. I knew he was close, too. His thrusts became sloppy and gradually became less cruel. 

“I- I... I'm gonna cum again ” I breathlessly moaned. I were at the end of my rope and I didn’t know how much more I  could possibly take; he practically had me seeing stars and I felt so delirious already. 

"No babe, you'll have to wait" he hissed. Desperately slamming deep in me. "urrrgghh~"

"I'm gonna c---" I was cut off when he finally let go of my hand then gripping my hips pulling his dick out.

"W-why did y-you sto--" before I could finished my sentence he flipped me over letting me rest against my back.

"Fuuck~" he moaned as he just stare at me. Soon later he was touching himself. Pumping his hard cock in a fast pace. "Why can't I come, this is driving me nuts" he hissed, head thrown back, chest moving up and down rapidly while his mouth gapped. The sight of him touching himself infront of me wants me to reach my peak. I bit my bottom lip as my hand made its way to my core.

He quickly stopped what he's doing and pinned both of my hands above my head. He finally let go of my hands, his arms wrapped around me and carried me all the way to his bed. He threw me roughly and he followed me placing himself between my legs. The moment he enters me again had me moaning.

“fuck babe" he hissed. My legs up and dangling on his shoulders, his forearms on each side of my head as he keeps his weight up. Strands of his hair were sticking on his forehead.

I moan out louder when his cock hits that sensitive spot inside my cunt. My walls involuntarily clenches around his thick girth, making him growl. With a few pumps I finally came without warning him.

"Babe, ughhhh fuck~ you didn't warned me with that" Changkyun pants

I whimpered, hands flying up to grasp his strong arms. I can feel the way his muscles were flexing as he kept pounding me into the mattress. “please please, i-i can’t… I'm sensitive”

He keeps fucking me like there’s no tomorrow, his stamina building up as the sounds of my juices squelching makes him all fired up. His balls slapped against my core as he watches my fucked-out expresion. Putting his thumb on my mouth, I couldn’t help but suck around his thumb, feeling even hotter than ever.

I whined, closing my eyes from the overwhelming feeling. He felt my hands grip his arms tighter, my nails digging into his skin as if I'm begging him to stop. He leans down as starts peppering kisses down to the valley of my breasts, inching his mouth closer and closer to my hard nipple. I wanted to moan, to shout out curses and screams of pleasure.

My whole body trembles when he sucks on one of my hardened buds, sucking harshly while his tongue flicks against it repeatedly. The action made me buck my hips up, meeting the hard thrusts of his hips.

“oh, baby,” he tsked. I came for the fourth time and now I was so sensitive being overstimulated by Changkyun. A few more hard pumps and he had himself cumming inside me. I joilt at the feeling of his warm cum filling inside of me. He keeps on moving his hips riding out his high. His warm cum is filling me in, dripping some of it out of my core.

He stayed there for a while before pulling his softening dick out of me. Laying beside me, resting against his arm. He cup my face and caress my cheek using his thumb.

"Are you alright" he asked. I gave him a warm smile and nodded. He let my head rest against his arm as my back lean against his chest.

He planted kisses on my shoulder as his other arm wrapped around my waist. I interlock my hand on his turning my face to him giving him a peck.

"You get some sleep babe" he said planting a kiss against my temple.

💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦
WHAT A LONG RIDE HAHAHAHAHA IT'S GETTING WILD EVERY CHAPTER
~>TM🍑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 2.3K 14
"Will you hate me if I really tell you what's on my mind?" "Lix, tell me already."
5.8K 57 8
This is a fluff. (Some smut for my hard stans) Some makeout sessions I absolutely LOVE suggestions and requests. If I find kink shaming, I will cut y...
16.2K 455 34
"I love him, not you." Two idol got together for the sake of the audiences that's dying to see them both as a couple. #2 - wonho (26/12/20)
2.5K 20 22
Of course I'm dating the famous Im Changkyun. But then he get weird and asks me to be with him twenty four seven. I accepted it but he gets fierce wi...