Forever (Imagine BTS 8th memb...

Von chimmiiechimchim1013

A love and hate kinda story between Sammie and Jimin . A roller coaster ride kind of love story that makes th... Mehr

Pt1
Pt2
Pt3
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Pt4
Pt5
Pt6
Pt7
Pt8
Pt9
Pt10
Pt11
Pt12
Pt13
Pt14
Pt15
Pt16
Pt17
Pt18
Pt19
Pt20
Pt21
Pt22
PT23
Pt24
Pt25
Pt26
Pt27
Pt28
Pt29
Pt30
Pt31
Pt32
Pt33
Pt34
Pt35
Pt36
Pt37
Pt38
Pt 39
Pt40
AUTHORS NOTE 2
Pt41
Pt42
Pt43
Pt44
Pt45
Pt46
Pt47
Pt48
Pt49
Pt50
Pt51
Pt52
Pt53
Pt54
Pt55
AUTHOR'S NOTE 3
Pt56
Pt57
Pt58
Pt59
Pt60
Pt61
Pt63
Pt64
Pt65
Pt66
Pt67
Pt68
Pt69
Pt70
Pt71
Pt72
Pt73
Pt74
Pt75
Pt76
Pt77
Pt78
Pt79
Pt80
Pt81
Pt82
Pt83
AUTHORS NOTE

Pt62

755 26 0
Von chimmiiechimchim1013

Sammie's POV:

Days have passed and my dad is now transferred to his private room. The tube in his mouth is gone. There are still several equipments hook up to him but in general he is recovering pretty well. He can now talk but not the normal way he did before. Some of his wounds in his face hasn't completely healed yet. But he is very responsive to his treatment so I am happy.

I also have my cast removed which is a great relief because I can walk freely once again. Funny how you can miss your foot when it's attached to my body.

My members on the other hand is on their way back to Korea from Hawaii. I am excited to see them once again after almost  a week of not seeing them. We have been talking on the phone and in our group chat. They send me pictures of the places they went to. Everyone said they missed me except for one person Jimin.

The last time that we spoke was when I tripped in Hawaii and that's it. I never heard anything from him no message, no calls, nothing. I was wondering if he is still mad because of our conversation the last time but, I am the one who got offended and I don't even feel mad at him. Jimin is not the type that hold grudges so I really don't understand what is the reason why all of a sudden he treats me like I don't exist.

We heard a knock from the door and I stand up from the sofa that I am sitting at to open it.

As I open the door someone suddenly gave me a tight a hug. It is my members, it looks like they just came from the airport. And of course the person who hug me is Taehyung who is smiling from ear to ear as he face me.

"Sammie~ah I miss you so so so much. I have bought some souvenirs for you it's in my luggage though I'll give it to you once we go home!"He told me with his signature boxy smile. He was pulled from behind by Jin. "Aisshhh your holding the line you are not the only one who missed her!" He told Tae and I just laughed.

"Aiggoo princess I miss you!! You have gotten thinner I need to cook for you more!" He tease as he hug me.

So everyone took turns hugging me and telling me that they miss me, after Jin it's Namjoon,then Jungkook, Jhope, Suga and I was waiting on the last member but no one's there.

I turn to look at Suga questioningly. I know that he knows what I want to ask so he just raised his shoulders gesturing he don't know.

Everyone then turn to greet my Mom and my Dad they bought fruits and some souvenirs from Hawaii. Tae gave my mom a bracelet. I instantly look at my wrist and realize that I am not wearing mine and Jimin's friendship bracelet. I immediately check my bag if it's there but it is not there.

I can't loose the bracelet we made a promise to keep it forever because it symbolizes our importance to one another. I was racking my brain trying to remember the last time I saw it.

"What's wrong?" Suga ask me I just look at him I really can't say anything in front of the other people here "Nothing I was just thingking about something!" I told him and I force a smile.

"By the way where is Jimin?" My mom finally ask one of the question that is on my mind. "He wasn't feeling good so he went home to the dorm to rest. We will meet up with him again later in our meeting with our concert director!" Namjoon told my mom.

"Ahhh yes you all will be leaving in five days for you concert in the US. You guys take care I know that you will do great. And keep an eye on Sammie make sure she won't trip and break something again!" my mom said laughing. Everyone laugh cause they all know that i can get clumsy at times.

My members stayed in my dad's room for an hour until we receive a call from our manager that it is time to leave. I need to go with them because we have a meeting with our concert director at our agency.

"Mom I'll be back after our meeting!" I told my mom and she just nodded. And I walk to my dad and gave him a kiss on his forehead and also told him the same rhing I told my Mom.

As we open the door our Manager and some of our security are waiting outside. "Why do we have so many security Oppa?"I ask Jhope who is walking beside me.

"When we arrived earlier there are already fans camped outside the hospital. So most likely they spread the word that we are all here so I can only imagine how many people are waiting for us outside!" He said I can hear our security guards talking in their walkie talky. They were talking about cars to wait upfront.

As we near the entrance I saw how many people are out there waiting for us. The side of the hospital and the parking lot is overflowing with fans and reporters. Our security surrounded us. And I can see a black van parked a few feet from the entrance.

"I didn't expect that there is so much people here!" I told Jungkook my. "They might have heard the news that we are all here!" he said as we are standing near the entrance waiting for instructions from our managers.

"Guys just walk straight to the van, make sure someone is walking with Sammie we can't risk someone grabbing her again!" our manager said. Both Jungkook and RM stood on both my sides. Both their arms are  guiding me from the back their bodies blocking me. As we step out the door flashes from camera started like fireworks.
Fans shouting my name asking how I am, the public didn't know that it's my dad who got hospitalized I think they thought it was me as they saw me in a cast on the first day I arrived at the hospital.

The fans try to move near us our security is trying their best to push them back. Regardless of the number of our security they are still overwhelmed by the crowd. We walk faster and try to squeeze ourselves on the tiny space we have because we are being squeeze in by the mob of people. Good thing we were able to reach the van without any problems.

We reach our agency and we went straight to the 7th floor conference room. As we enter the room our director and Jimin is already there. We greeted the director and apologize to keep him waiting. I look at Jimin who isn't even looking at us. I intentionally sat on the chair across Jimin's chair as we were ask to sit down.

He eventually look at me. I smiled at him he just nodded and turn his gaze to the director who is now showing the presentation of how our stage will look like on each venue. And the props that we will be using on each performance.

The meeting took almost 3 hours as we have talked about some revisions and polishing on the plan so it would suit our taste and style.

I stood up and stretch my back it is kinda hurting because of being sitted for a long period of time. "I'm tired let's call it a day. It's already 7:22pm!" Namjoon said stretching his back as well.

"Gaja!! I want to sleep I am now feeling the fatigue from our flight and this very long meeting!" Suga added as he prepare to leave the room.  "Noona will you be coming home with us?" Jungkook ask me while munching some cookies that were given to us earlier.

"Aniyo! I need to go back to the hospital! But I'll be here for the practice tomorrow noon." I told him he just hug me and kiss my forehead. " Take care Noona see you tomorrow" He said as he walk out of the conference room.

"I'll tell the manager to drive you back to the hospital and bring some security with you!" Suga said as he pull his phone from hid pocket to call the manager. I just nodded at him. All of the members already said their goodbyes to me Jimin left the room without me even noticing. "What's wrong with that guy?" I ask myself.

My manager and a couple of security accompanied me to the hospital. There are no longer pickets and fans in the are. It looks like it's back to normal. They maybe thought that I was discharged already. Good thing because I can walk in the hospital without being photographed second

I gently open  the door of my dad's room. He is currently sleeping as my Mom watches TV.. "Hey your'e back! How was the meeting?" My mom ask as I sit beside her on the sofa. 

"It was long but we have come to terms on a lot of things so it's pretty productive!" I told her.

"Did you have dinner already?" She ask me and I just nodded but in reality I only ate cookies I am just not really in the mood to eat anything right now.

An hour or so later my mom is already dozing off the sofa. I on the other hand is on the small kitchen table in the room working on my laptop trying to think of lyrics. I heard a knock on the door.

I open it and I saw Jimin....

"What is he doing here???***

***chimmie***

Stream Dynamite guys

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

246K 5.9K 146
I have created some imagines for BTS! This is my first Fanfic writing! I hope you enjoy it. I do love Bangtan aka BTS!!!! If you're apart of ARMY let...
41.4K 1.1K 52
โYou can't fall in love with me, Jungkook. It will never work.โž โWe can try Y/N. I mean, I don't mind dating another man.โž Despite having a shy and i...
3.6K 193 20
Min Y/N, a depressed and abused teenage girl, runs away to become an idol but finds an unexpected surprise. Will her secrets be revealed? Will she fi...
3.3K 464 30
This is year 2018 of my slow-burn, detailed story of Y/N as the eighth member of BTS. The story is as realistic as possible which means it sticks to...