Roomie - Lisrene

Por MaknaeMisfit

You really think you're something huh Manoban ? ©MaknaeMisfit Más

1
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8
9
10
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18
19.
20.
21.
22.
23
24
25.
26.
27.
28
29
Epilogue
Book 2

30

3.4K 89 16
Por MaknaeMisfit

"You have got to be kidding me."

Irene stared at the red haired teenager who sat in front of her.

The teenager named Taeyong was introduced to Irene as her future husband.

"Nice to meet you noona, I'm Lee Taeyong." He bowed politely then sat back down with his parents. He seemed sweet and polite, nothing like others that her mother had introduced her too.

"Likewise, I'm Joohyun but I go by Irene." Irene said softly bowing her head.

While all of them talked about the details of this marriage Irene began to tune it all out. She still felt an enormous weight of guilt on her shoulders, she first figured that if she just got married and left everything behind then her guilt would go away but it still hasn't.

"Are you okay Joohyun-ssi?"

Irene was pushed out of her thoughts and just gave a soft smile.

"Yes, this is just a lot to take in right now."

"Don't worry I'll be a good husband." Taeyong smiled sweetly which gave Irene a warm feeling.

"Oh I just knew you two would be a perfect match." Taeyong's mom said smiling at the new couple.

After talking some more Irene and her parents bid goodbye to Taeyong and his parents and began to go back home. While in the car Irene came up with an idea, since she was moving away then she might as well make things right. Irene whipped out her phone and sent a message to a couple of her friends asking for help. This had to be perfect.

-
"I know I said I would go but I don't think I will anymore, there's no point anymore." Lisa paced around her bedroom in her pajamas as she talked on the phone to BamBam who was currently yelling at her because she hadn't shown up at the mall where they were all supposed to meet up.

"I'll go to another dance, the school always has plenty, what's so wrong in missing this one." She said before handing up on her friend.

No matter what Lisa did to make herself feel better she still felt upset, maybe it was because Irene left without or trace or maybe she was holding on too much.

"Ahh unnie you're driving me crazy." She rubbed her face and slowly walked out of her room and peered over to see Irene's old room opened. Some people had come very early this morning to take Irene things. Lisa sighed before slowly entering the empty room that held so many memories. Lisa spent hours in this room with Irene, cuddling, kissing, talking about the future and so many other things. Now the room felt cold and awkward like something was missing, just like her heart. Lisa sat on the ground where Irene's bed had previously been. She smiled when she remembered more things that the two had done together. After a few moments of reminiscing she stood up and went to leave but her eyes caught something.

There was a pink package sitting on the window sill, Lisa grabbed it figuring that the movers left it by accident but when she examined it she saw the it was addressed to her. Lisa went to the kitchen and took a pair of scissors and opened the package up.

Inside was a dress and a letter, the letter read.

Lalisa,

I know I'm probably the last person that you want to hear from but I have so much to tell you. I'm sorry for leaving you without explanation, I feel so bad about it and I didn't even want to do it in the first place but I had to choice really. Basically I just want have one last date with you, I want it to be the best date ever and if you grant me the pleasure of taking you to the dance I'd be the happiest person in the world. The dress in here is a gift for you, I really hope you come meet me and wear it.

Love, Irene

Lisa read the letter over and over. The entire thing bought a smile to her face but she still had doubt. What if this ends up being like what happened with Miyeon. Lisa sat down and put her head in her hands.

"I'm going to do this but if she doesn't show up I'm gonna kill her." Lisa mumbled as she looked at the time and gasped then rushed to the bathroom to get ready.

-

"Oh look who's here, I thought you weren't coming."

Lisa sheepishly smiled as she looked around at her friends.

"I wasn't going to come at first but I decided to come last minute." She smiled sitting down next to Ten who just rolled his eyes.

"You just wanted to look better than us, look at this dress it's so pretty." Ten said causing Lisa to blush.

"It was a gift I promise I didn't buy this on purpose."

The group of friends laughed and joked. Lisa missed this, it felt good to have happiness again.

"Lisa unnie you look so pretty!"

Lisa turned around and saw Yeri smiling brightly behind her.

"Thank you Yeri."

"Can you come in the hall with me ? I want to take a picture of it.

Lisa hesitated slightly before standing up and following Yeri out into the hall. She stood awkwardly against the wall as she waiting for Yeri to be done snapping photos of the dress.

"All done! Thanks unnie." She giggled going back into the gymnasium where the dance was being held.

Lisa looked around to see if Irene was anywhere around before going to go back onto the gymnasium but she was pulled back.

"Lisa? I thought you weren't coming?"

It was Jennie.

"Oh last minute I decided to come sorry Jen." Lisa hugged Jennie and grabbed her hand to take her into the gymnasium.

"Wait, can you go with me to the bathroom first? I have to fix up my makeup."

Lisa looked back hoping that Irene wouldn't show up yet and think that Lisa hadn't come.

"Yeah but let's make it quick."

Jennie pulled Lisa into the bathroom and pulled a makeup pouch out of her purse and began to touch up her makeup.

"Hey Jennie did you-." Lisa was cut off by the bathroom door loudly opening and someone loudly stomping their heels inside.

Seulgi.

"Oh hey you two I didn't think you'd show up, especially you Manoban."

Lisa rolled her eyes and turned away from Seulgi.

"Oh Jennie, Jongin is looking for you and he has a pretty big bouquet of flowers, you should get out there so he doesn't think you stood him." Seulgi said approaching the bathroom mirror, pulling out her lipstick and applying it.

"Fuck, ummm I'll be back Lis." Jennie threw all her makeup back in her purse and rushed out of the bathroom. Lisa started to follow but was blocked by Irene.

"What do you want now?" Lisa sighed.

"Oh I just want to talk, let's go." Seulgi tightly grabbed Lisa's wrist and began to pull her down the hall.

"Are you going to apologize?" Lisa asked hopefully trying to keep up with how fast paced Seulgi's walking was.

"Apologize for what? Making fun of your bad dancing? In that case no."

"Why make fun of my dancing if yours is better."

"Because I can."

"You're really something, huh Manoban."

Suddenly the two stopped. They were in a hallway with many class rooms.

"Let's talk in here."

In a quick motion Seulgi opened the door and pushed Lisa inside causing her to fall onto the floor.

Lisa groaned and mumbled standing up and dusting herself off, ready to give Seulgi a piece of her mind.

"Seulgi is so rough sometimes, I did tell her to be nice to you but she doesn't listen."

Lisa turned and saw Irene sitting on one of the desks in the front of the room.

Lisa couldn't speak. The moment felt unreal, that was until Irene hugged her.

"I missed you so much." Irene said, her voice mumbled as she pressed her face into Lisa's shoulder.

"I missed you so much more unnie."

The two lovers hugged in silence until Lisa pulled back and gave Irene a harsh slap across her face.

"That was for leaving me and lying about the reason."

Irene held her face and smiled slyly.

"Alright I deserved that I'm sorry."

"Yeah yeah, so can we go to the dance now?"

Irene nodded and grabbed Lisa's hand and the two went back down to the large area where the dance was being held. When they walked in all eyes were on them when the two  walked in holding hands. Whispers filled the room as Irene led Lisa to a table and they sat down.

"Don't mind everyone, most of them thought I already left."

The dance continued. A lot of people would walk past Irene and Lisa just to ogle them. Jisoo, Jennie, and Rosé came over just to yell at Irene for breaking Lisa's heart and the remaining members of the thai line were made at her for stealing a member of their group.

"You are not very popular today." Lisa laughed as she watched Minnie storm away.

"Ah they'll all forget this as soon as the next big thing happens, now how about we head out of here."

"And go where?"

"I have a spot."

-

"Wow it's beautiful up here."

Irene had taken Lisa up to the very top of their dorm building to show her how beautiful the sky looked at night.

"It is isn't it, the stars looks like you could just reach out and grab them from here."

The two lovers stood side by side, holding each other as the night went on, the stars becoming more and more brighter, the later it got.

Lisa looked up at Irene and placed a small kiss on the older's lips.

"I really don't want you to go." She said quietly holding Irene tightly as if to never let her go.

"I don't want to go either but I can't fix my situation." Irene sighed sadly and placed a few kisses on Lisa's face.

"But you are welcome to visit me in Busan anytime that you want, my door will be open for you all the time."

Hushed whispers, giggles, and kisses filled the outside atmosphere as the stars shone above the two lovers.

"Love you roomie." Lisa said yawning and laying her head on Irene's lap

"I love you too."

I finally finished

Sorry I took like ages to finish but it's finally all done now.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

149K 9.5K 43
[COMPLETED] "There's one impostor among us."
18.2K 719 25
Can Love could change everything? Is there a reason why she's always safe? Could they find the truth? Can they forgive someone? Lisa have all the ele...
766K 28.3K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
125K 6K 59
Lisa and Joohyun had been best of friends since they were grade schoolers. Lisa likes Joohyun secretly even she's fat but Joohyun never believe tha...