past the trees ↳ f. weasley

vanillann द्वारा

"𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙧, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣-𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣" 𝗶𝗻 �... अधिक

𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘴
𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦'𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴
𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦
act 1⇒𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙞 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚
.02 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
.03 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
.04 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘦
.05 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘴
.06 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴
.07 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵
.08 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧
.09 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵
.10 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘸
.11 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘦𝘭𝘭
act 2⇒ 𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨
.12 𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
.13 𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵
.14 𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘪𝘦
.15 𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯
.16 𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘶𝘨𝘴
.17 𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒑𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒚

.01 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶

415 18 1
vanillann द्वारा

Grace stared vacantly into her pack trunk, every item either a dark blue or a neutral color because according to Mrs. Elizabeth Arcanimus any other color would make her look like a hag. Grace was just simply thankful she could see Ruben again, him, and his crystal.

"We're leaving Grace!"

She quickly closed her truck and patted her coat pocket, her wand sitting exactly where it needed to be. Grabbing the handle of the truck and walking to the door, not looking back as she exited the room and walked into the stairwell with her truck banging down each step.

"What have I told you about yelling!"

Grace chuckled lightly at the irony of the statement itself but made sure to quiet down as soon as she reaches the last step.

"Grace, you know better than to make that must noise before noon," her father scolded as he walked past her to were her sister stood a foot away being fussed out by her mother.

Grace nodded and picked the trunk up off the last step, moving to stand beside the fireplace until her mother got it out her system.

"You should yell, it un-ladylike," her mother shamed Jane until letting a breath fall from her nude painted lips. She didn't give Grace any mind as she grabbed the box of floo powder and held it out to her.

Grace took the correct amount, according to her parents too much will cause more particles to collect on your clothes which are just embarrassing.

Grace wanted nothing more than to embarrass her parents, but she needed a place to stay, and considering her only friends were Ruben and her sister playing games with her parents was a bad idea.

She walked into the perfectly clean fireplace with her truck, muttering a quick "The Platform" before the deep green flames engulfed her. The room spun around her, slowly fading to nothing until the back of the train station appeared before her. She stepped out of the odd place fireplace and waiting calmly for her sister.

Jane came out coughing, dragging her truck from the fireplace before looking to her sister with red-rimmed eyes. Graced jumped into action, holding her sister's face in her own hands as she looked for an answer for the tears.

"Mother is apparently concerning kicking you out at 17, apparently it's for your own good."

Grace let her finger run across her poor sister's face, taking in her face as she let a finger twirl around a lock of dark hair.

"I know, we'll figure something out."

Jane nodded rapidly before letting her dark green blouse collect the few tears that ran down her face like a river. Grace grabbed her hand and walked into the door to the muggle train station, which was packed with different people. Some smelt of candy while others smelt like they hadn't cleaned themselves all year, making Grace cringe at the thought.

Once the pillar nine and ten came into view she saw the familiar red-headed family taking turned running through it when no muggle was looking. She grabbed Jane's arm and hide behind a different pillar, waiting a few seconds before looking to see Molly Weasley run through at last.

"One, two, three-"

"Did you forget what the number nine looks like?"

Grace gave a deadpanned looked over her shoulder at her sister, her little smirk tempting to wipe off with a quick hex but held back since she just finished crying over her leaving.

"I saw the Weasley's."

That was enough to have Jane shut up, walking on eggshell every time this conversation was bought up. Grace pulled her sister from behind the pillar and moved to the apportioned pillar, slowly starting to jog before going through the marbled pillar.

She didn't waste time taking in the Platform, straightening her back and clearing her throat as she looked to her sister who was doing the same.

"Amazing Grace!"

The nickname enough bought comfort to Grace, looking before her to see Ruben wide arms walking to the Arcanimus sisters with a skip in his step.

"Waterfalls," Grace smiled, one of those bright ones only seen by Ruben and Jane, with an elegant nod his way.

"I'm going to hug you when we get into a compartment."

Ruben grabbed the two girls' trunks and pulled them behind him, loading each bag onto the correct claim before moving to the scarlet train door. Jane jumped onto the stairs, following Ruben like a lost puppy. Grace grabbed the railing gracefully, careful to not fall for everyone to see while getting onto the train as fast as she could.

"I've been waiting for you two," Ruben's voice carried it's way down the train while he practically skipped down the aisle of the train.

"Why didn't you hold a compartment for us?"

Ruben turned back, stopping his skipping to looked at Grace with "evil" eyes if you could even call them that with how joyous he looked most the time.

"I would-" Ruben's eye widened, pointing behind he back like Lord Voldemort stood behind her with a wand to her neck.

"Grace?"

Grace felt her nose scrunch up and her eyes close out of embarrassment, the voice she heard just a few days ago sounded around her again.

"Yes, Fred?"

She dared turned around, she owned him that at least. Once she needs her nose bumped light against his Gryffindor tie, she was more surprised she didn't feel him behind than the fact she was even close to him at all.

Fred jumped back, his puppy dog eyes on full display as he stared down at Grace. His hands were behind his back and Grace was waiting for a hex or maybe even a middle finger to fly into her face but it simply never came.

"I wanted to say thank you for returning my letter," Fred spoke clearing, the complete opposite of when she was on his doorstep but it was much more understandable since this time he approached her.

"Oh it's wasn't a problem, I had no need for it," Grace tried to laugh, the nerves clear as it came out in chunks of sound. Grace lost her grace when Fred was around her, always had and probably always will.

Fred gave a light smile before his eyes fell from her own, watching the tip of their shoes close to touching. She watched him battle with himself but she knew she wasn't supposed to be talking to the Weasley so she would have to be the one to wrap it up, again.

"The train about to move, I need to take a seat."

Grace let her face fall to one of the stone-cold again and turned on heels, raising her eyebrows at Ruben to walk, fast. Ruben jumped, spinning around practically running down the aisle.

"See you around, Grace."

Grace let out a shaky breath as she followed Ruben into the closest empty compartment.

See you again meant he was going to see her again, he would have to speak to her again.

"What the world did I miss this summer?"

Grace fell into her seat, watching Ruben and Jane fall into the seat across from her before finally spoke to both their wide-eyed faces.

"I had to go to the Burrow a few days ago to return his Hogwarts letter."

"You're parents taught you to eat with certain forks but didn't teach you stealing bad?"

Ruben was at the edge of his seat, looking between the two sisters as his face filled with shock the longer they waited to speak.

"I didn't steal it, the owl delivered it," Grace laid across the bench now, her eyes watching the overhead compartment as she steady breathing pack to a normal pace.

"So you spoke to Mr. Ex-Bestie and didn't tell your new bestie?"

Grace turned her head to look at Ruben, rolling her eyes before looking back to the overhead. Her heart was going impossibly fast for anyone, was she having a heart attack?

"I thought you weren't allowed to speak to them anymore?"

"That's the thing out parents don't know," Jane jumped into the conversation, giving a sister a break from the talking about the one thing she could never figure out, Fred Weasley.

[𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺

𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘵]

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

135 7 8
ᴘᴏɪꜱᴏɴᴏᴜꜱ. ᴜɢʟʏ. ᴛᴏxɪᴄ. ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟʏ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇɢᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ ᴜꜱᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴏʟᴅ ꜱᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ʙᴀᴅ ʀᴇᴘᴜᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʜᴇ...
477K 11.4K 52
𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑 | ❝ you don't need a filter to get me to like you. ❞ [ texting/social media au ] [ draco x female oc ] - lowercase intended! (except fo...
101K 2.8K 64
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ❝In which, a trolly full of sweets brings Alexandria Black and Harry Potter together❞ ...
2.2K 71 11
❝how can you like books? they are so boring.❞ ❝you just don't have taste.❞ hermione granger 𝒙 fem!oc short story HIGHEST RANKS #3 hermionegrangerx...