.01 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶

Grace stared vacantly into her pack trunk, every item either a dark blue or a neutral color because according to Mrs

Grace stared vacantly into her pack trunk, every item either a dark blue or a neutral color because according to Mrs. Elizabeth Arcanimus any other color would make her look like a hag. Grace was just simply thankful she could see Ruben again, him, and his crystal.

"We're leaving Grace!"

She quickly closed her truck and patted her coat pocket, her wand sitting exactly where it needed to be. Grabbing the handle of the truck and walking to the door, not looking back as she exited the room and walked into the stairwell with her truck banging down each step.

"What have I told you about yelling!"

Grace chuckled lightly at the irony of the statement itself but made sure to quiet down as soon as she reaches the last step.

"Grace, you know better than to make that must noise before noon," her father scolded as he walked past her to were her sister stood a foot away being fussed out by her mother.

Grace nodded and picked the trunk up off the last step, moving to stand beside the fireplace until her mother got it out her system.

"You should yell, it un-ladylike," her mother shamed Jane until letting a breath fall from her nude painted lips. She didn't give Grace any mind as she grabbed the box of floo powder and held it out to her.

Grace took the correct amount, according to her parents too much will cause more particles to collect on your clothes which are just embarrassing.

Grace wanted nothing more than to embarrass her parents, but she needed a place to stay, and considering her only friends were Ruben and her sister playing games with her parents was a bad idea.

She walked into the perfectly clean fireplace with her truck, muttering a quick "The Platform" before the deep green flames engulfed her. The room spun around her, slowly fading to nothing until the back of the train station appeared before her. She stepped out of the odd place fireplace and waiting calmly for her sister.

Jane came out coughing, dragging her truck from the fireplace before looking to her sister with red-rimmed eyes. Graced jumped into action, holding her sister's face in her own hands as she looked for an answer for the tears.

"Mother is apparently concerning kicking you out at 17, apparently it's for your own good."

Grace let her finger run across her poor sister's face, taking in her face as she let a finger twirl around a lock of dark hair.

"I know, we'll figure something out."

Jane nodded rapidly before letting her dark green blouse collect the few tears that ran down her face like a river. Grace grabbed her hand and walked into the door to the muggle train station, which was packed with different people. Some smelt of candy while others smelt like they hadn't cleaned themselves all year, making Grace cringe at the thought.