.12 𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

Grace walked from her Charms class, her eyes so focused on the paper in her hand that she didn't notice two red-head standing against the wall outside her class.

"Why are we evening trying with her Freddie?"

Grace acted like she couldn't hear him, but his voice echoed around her head as she'd been asking herself this question since the night of the dance.

"Because it's Grace," Fred's voice was so close behind her she turned her head to look but an arm was thrown around her shoulder. Her entire body lit up red, her shoulder ridged as he squeezed her shoulder and spoke so close to her face his breath fan over her cheek.

"Morning Arcanimus," this time when he spoke her name it was cheerful like he was pleased to be around Grace for the first time since that night in the kitchen.

"Morning," she spoke gently, afraid of any line she could cross. She spared a look at George who seemed to slowly warm up to the thought of Grace being around again which calmed her nerves more than she thought possible.

"We have a proclamation," George spoke this time, slowly lifting his arm and placing it around Grace just as Fred had done.

"Does it involve a prank?"

"Oh you know us so well," Fred smiled at the girl who was sandwiched between the two, the faintest hint of a smile on her lips.

"Depending on the prank I may help," Grace spoke with poise as always, but it was different than what the twins remembered.

"We are going to dye Ronnie's hair pink," Fred barked out, him smiling at the two like a little kid.

"That's all you got," Grace remembered how they use to do the same prank to Percy all the time.

"Well we got to ease you back into it somehow," George spoke this time with a smile to the smaller girl. She knew they were taller as she had seen them around Hogwarts but she didn't realize how much taller until now.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Make the solution, Georgie and I know how but we think you should join us as the brain of the operation," Grace was shocked at how quick the two were letting her back into their life with everything that happened.

But when she truly thought about it, the twins were mostly forgiven but Fred tends to forgive faster than George most times.

"I'll get it to you by dinner," Grace smiled up at the two boys and slipped from their arms. She missed the warmth as soon as she left but she had to make this solution that she hadn't made since she was eleven so she needs a head start.

"Seen you then Arcanimus," both boys spoke at the same time, causing the smallest of giggles to fall from her lips.

For the first time in years, Grace was excited to do something that didn't involve Jane or Ruben and it felt weird, to say the least. She had people she spoke to like Cho but actually doing something with someone was a different story that Grace refused to read.

"Hiya," she felt an arm throw around her shoulder, his this arm was shorter than the twins and didn't smell of almonds and cinnamon.

"Woods," Grace hadn't spoken to Woods as much after the ball, mostly waves in the hallways and small smile to one another.

"Sorry I haven't been around much, Quidditch practice," was all he said but it was enough for Grace to nod her head along with his words.

"You don't have to explain it to me."

"Well, I think my girlfriend should know why I wasn't speaking to her."

Girlfriend?

Grace searched her brain for anything that said she remembered agreeing to that, but nothing came as Oliver went on and on about practice over the few weeks. Did she correct? What was once supposed to do when they accidentally start dating someone.

Grace never learned anything about this from any of her lessons from her mother, all she learned about relationships was courting and she definitely didn't remember being courted.

She felt bad for blocking him out but as soon as she saw the door to the Ravenclaw tower she quickly made up a lie about a paper and ran to the portrait.

"Imagine you're in a dark room, how do you get out?"

She was really hoping she would get a riddle she already has gotten before but now she stood outside the Ravenclaw tower with Oliver watching her as she had no idea what the answer could be.

"Stop imagining it," a dreamy voice that Grace knew as Luna Lovegood spoke from behind her. The portrait swung open, the blonde girl gave the sweetest smile to Grace before skipping into the tower.

She gave a thin lip smile to Oliver before running into the common room. Maybe the riddle was on to something, stop imagining this is going to go bad.

Oliver was nice to her and was understand when she disappeared from the ball, which she didn't expect in the slight. She wondered if he was good for her, like could they be happy even if it was only for a week.

Times like these she wished her mother was decent, so she could run to her and ask her for advice on boys and such, but it was in her mother's manner to help her daughter in these situations.

That didn't change the fact they didn't see her as their daughter anymore, which made her mind drift again. Could she ever tell Oliver about her parents?

She knew you had to trust the people you go with, it was a known fact to most, but did she? She wanted too, she wanted to tell him but she just couldn't let her mind accept that fact.

She needed someone's help, anyone's help. Ruben could help but he'd tell her to go for it because that was simply how Ruben worked. She could ask her sister but she'd probably be just as clueless as she was considering her growing up was the same. Cho and she were nowhere near close enough to be talking about boys, so she realized she was at a loss.

The twins?

Was she close enough to them to be going to talk about boy problems, especially since one of them was her childhood crush and she kissed him in her garden?

Grace didn't know what to do, so she did the only thing she knew at the moment. She moved to her dorm where he caldron sat under her bed and got to work on the solution because she knew how to do that and that could be enough for now.

[𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺

𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘵]