Unquenchable Desire (Complet...

By Lissasysnop

#1 in the Reece family. Grayson "Gray" Reese came back home after a couple of tours overseas to the small to... More

❗️DISCLAMER❗️
1πŸš’
2πŸͺ
3πŸš’
4πŸͺ
5πŸš’
6πŸͺ
7πŸš’
8πŸͺ
9πŸš’
10πŸͺ
11πŸš’
12πŸͺ
13πŸš’
14πŸͺ
15πŸš’
16πŸͺ
17πŸš’
18πŸͺ
19πŸš’
20πŸͺ
21πŸš’
22πŸͺ
23πŸš’
24πŸͺ
25πŸš’
26πŸͺ
27πŸš’
28πŸͺ
29πŸš’
30πŸͺ
31πŸš’
32πŸͺ
33πŸš’
34πŸͺ
35πŸš’
36πŸͺ
37πŸš’
38πŸš’
39πŸͺ
40πŸš’
41πŸͺ
42πŸš’
43πŸͺ
44πŸš’
45πŸͺ
46πŸš’
47πŸͺ
48πŸš’
49πŸͺ
50πŸš’
51πŸͺ
52β˜€οΈπŸš’
53πŸͺ
54πŸš’
55πŸͺ
56πŸš’
57πŸͺ
58πŸš’
59πŸͺ
60πŸš’
61πŸͺ
62πŸš’

63πŸͺ

16.8K 526 210
By Lissasysnop

Four months later...

Our house is crazy! It's baby time all the time now. Sierrah is walking well wobbling around and the twins are getting fat.

I run with them in a stroller on the beach daily and finally got all the weight off. I take the kids to work with me and try to bake cookies.

My parents left Alabama and lives near Irene and Dub and she helps watch the kids for me. Irene even loves to help.

My dad spends a lot of time out on the water fishing when he's not bumming free cookies.

Gray is working his butt off trying to help provide for all of these mouths to feed. I'm thinking about how wonderful of a man he is when he walks in the door smiling.

"Hey, babe! What are you doing here?" I smile.

"I wanted to see my beautiful wife. Where are the kiddos?" He asks.

"Mom has them at her house today. I have 400 cookies to get done and I'm about finished." I smile.

"You think you have time to go upstairs for a quickie?" He smirked and walked around the counter wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck.

"I can always make time for you Gray. Let me finish these cookies and I'm all yours." I wink at him.

"Well let me help with the cookies. Are you boxing them up or what?"

"Yeah I have those last 2 boxes to fill and I'm done for the day," I said

Gray grabs the boxes and gets the cookies off the cooling rack and helps me box them up quickly.

"Are you in a hurry Gray?" I giggle over at him.

"Hell yeah! I can't wait to get my hands on you Remi." He growled.

That growl put goosebumps on my skin and I can't wait to get ahold of him. I never tied a bow so tight on a box before rushing out of the kitchen.

I explained to Joy about the boxes of cookies and rushed upstairs to find Gray sitting on the couch smiling at me.

I lock the door and rush over to him and straddle his lap. "God you feel so good in my arms," Gray said leaning forward kissing my lips.

"Hunter winked at me he knows why I ran up the steps." I laugh pulling my shirt over my head.

"He's not stupid and he knows how hot my wife is." Gray chuckles.

I pull his shirt over his head before getting up pulling my jeans down and my panties.

Gray pulls his jeans and boxers off and sits back down on the couch for me to straddle him. His dick standing at attention smirking at me. Jesus, he looks sexy as hell holding the base for me to jump on.

"You look so sexy, babe." He says shaking it at me.

"You look sexy as hell sitting here holding yourself," I said biting my lip as I straddle his lap again before sliding down his hard hose.

I wrap my arms around his neck as he places his hands on my hips and holds me down as he thrust up into me. He leans in and kisses my lips swallowing my moans so it can't be heard downstairs.

I move up and down on him slowly listen to his low moan as it vibrates through his chest and makes my nipples hard. I throw my head back and he grabs a nipple with his teeth and sucks on it while picking up the pace.

He lets go of my hips and cups his hands around my face pulling me in for a kiss. Wrapping his tongue around mine sucking it in.

I wrap my arms tighter around his neck and grind down on him. "Oh fuck Remi. I'm not going to last much longer." He said.

"Neither am I," I whisper against his lips.

Right as we both come together someone knocks on the door. "You better not be in there making more children." Levi laughs.

We both laugh with our heads against each other's. "Be down in a minute Levi." Gray hollers out.

"Good thing I have an IUD huh?" I grin at him.

"That was just what I needed babe even though I really could use another cookie episode with you on the counter again." He wiggles his eyebrows at me and laughs.

"You could huh? Maybe a little cream for my cookie?" I lean in kissing his lips.

"You read my mind." He laughs.

I get off him and head to the bathroom to clean up while Gray gets his clothes back on.

"You ready to face my brother?" He asks.

"He's just jealous because he isn't getting any and I'll tell him that." I laugh.

"Oh, I can't wait to see that." He laughs as we walk back downstairs."

We make eye contact with Levi and he has a smirk on his face and a cookie in his mouth. "Hey guys what were you doing?" He laughs.

"Something you haven't in a long time." I laugh causing Gray to laugh behind me.

"I'm so offended that you think you know what my penis has seen." Levi laughs.

"Just your hand," I said walking off and look back over my shoulder and both Levi and Gray are laughing.

I head back to the kitchen to clean everything up that I may have missed in my rush earlier.

Once all done I walk back out to get my sexy man and head home to the babies.

We jog up the beach like we have done many times when we met to go home to our hectic little family.

Gray grabs my hand and laces his with mine as we continue to run up the beach. Before getting to the house we sit down in the sand and take in the scenery. It's all so beautiful here and I'm so glad I took a leap of faith and moved here because all of my dreams came true.

I lean back against Gray's chest as he peppers kisses on my shoulder. "What are you thinking about Remi?" He asks.

"Just how I'm a very blessed woman to have everything I ever wanted Gray," I tell him leaning back and sealing my words with a kiss.

Thank you all who took the time to read about Gray and Remi! 🤍🤍 Be sure to check out Levi's Story Entwined Souls!

A special thanks to hannahbananalc for making my cover.🍌🥰

Also special thanks to RachaelChurch  for helping me come up with the title.😘
———————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 45K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...
651K 31.1K 84
The first story in the Ryan Family Series! Navy Winters had her life all figured out and then everything blew up in her face in a matter of minutes...
442K 24.4K 26
Tiffany is 26, she left L.A. during her husbands work party after secretly signing annulment papers with her attorney earlier in the day, instructing...
145K 11.4K 82
#4 In the Reece Family! Not a stand alone read. Cameron (Cam) Baines traveled stateside for a week and lands in deep trouble when he meets the ray of...