SidNaaz - Soulmates in the jo...

By NoviceWriter25

My father always says that birth, marriage and death are predestined. If it is meant to be, it will be... It... More

SidNaaz - Soulmates in the journey of self-discovery?
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#37
#38
#39

#35

2.2K 136 16
By NoviceWriter25

As the finale week begins, an unknown fear fills Shehnaaz's heart, a sense of foreboding befalls her as she becomes unsure of her future.

Her heart yearns to have a future with Sidharth, but her mind warns her with consequences as she knows she will have to go back to Mohali as she has no means of staying back in Mumbai.

Sidharth too notices her angst and he himself start worrying about their future together. He racks his brain to find a solution to Shehnaaz's imminent travel back to Mohali.

But destiny plays its trick on them when the Bigg Boss creative team headed by the production house Endemol plans to encash Sana's popularity for a different show to follow soon after Bigg Boss with the concept of a Swayamvar, wherein, men from different fields in life would come to impress Sana and be chosen as a suitable partner by her. This would require her staying locked up in the house again for 3 months with the suitors.

The team, to make the show more interesting, also roped in Paras Chabbra to run a parallel track with him.

They slyly call Shehnaaz in the confession room and trick her into signing the contract positioning the show as a comedy show, filled with fun activities and comedy tasks, hiding the actual concept and their devious plan. They assume that Shehnaaz can be coaxed into getting  pally and cheesy with men, and her innocence can be easily exploited to gain TRP for the show.

When she comes out of the confession room, she goes to find Sidharth and happily pulls him aside and says 'tujhe pata hai mujhe in logo ney naya show offer kiya..Mujhse shaadi karoge...kuch comedy show hai..isi ghar mein hoga...mujhe 3 mehne aur rehne hai..nayee log ayenge...'

Sidharth gives her a puzzled look and says, 'Mujhse shaadi karoge matlab? Kaisa concept hai..?'

Shehnaaz, 'Utna unlogo ney abhi tak decide hi nahi kiya...Kuch comedy hai...ladke ayenge mere liye aur Paras key liye ladkiya...sayed mujhe unko grooming karni hai...fun hoga..sayed perform karenge aur mein aur Paras judge honge...'

Sidharth gets concerned and says, "To tune pucha kyun nahi kya hai exactly? Matlab kuch sign wagera nahi kiya na? Boli na unlogo ko ki soch key batayegi..'

Shehnaaz, 'Tu pagal hai...un logo ney bola ki agar abhi sign nahi kiya to kisi aur ko lenge...comedy show hai..Mumbai mein bhi rehne ko milega ...tere pass...maine sign kar diya...aur unlogo ney mujhe bola...Tu bhi hoga..iss show mein..' and hugs Sidharth.

Sidharth now visibly angry says, 'Tu pagal hai kya? Dimaag nahi hai tere mein? Mein kaise hounga...? Mujhse koi baat nahi hui in logo ki..Aur merey saath bina discuss karke tune sign kaise kar diya..? '

Shehnaaz now upset with Sidharth pouts and says, "Teri problem kya hai? Maine bola na comedy show hai...Mujhe utna samajh nahi aata hai....Aur in logo ney mujhe itna bada opportunity diya hai idhar aane ka..mujhe koi nahi janta tha...inlogo ney naam diya..to maine return diya...'

Sidharth looks helplessly at her, "Gadhi tujhe kyun lagta hai ki tujhe hi sirf inlogo ney diya hai aur tune kuch nahi kiya....tune bhi to sabko entertain kiya..Itna kiya iss show key liye...Sab tujhse pyaar karte hai pagal...Tune TRP diyi jo har show ko chahiye hota hai...'

Sana looks at him with unsaid emotions and says, 'Koi na...tension na ley...achcha hoga sab kuch...'

The next day Sidharth is called into the confession room and told that Shehnaaz has been offered a new show and the creative team wants to have him in it as well. Sidharth inquires about the format and tells them to share all details. Initially, they start stalling and later when they fail in the deception, they confess that it is a Swayamvar show and prospective suitors will come to allure her and win her hand in marriage. They offer Sidharth to join the show as a suitor and promise him a good amount for his participation.

An extremely angry and hurt Sidharth declines the offer point blank and says he wishes to be no part of any such show.

The creative team then offers him an option to host the show, which too gets declined by him.

He clearly informs them that he would not be part of this show in any capacity and gets up to leave the confession room. While leaving the team informs him to send in Shehnaaz to take the discussion forward.

As soon as he steps out, he sees an eager Shehnaaz waiting nervously for him outside the confession room. His heart aches at the sight of her understanding fully well what she has stepped into and slowly anger replaces his sadness.

Shehnaaz gives him a confused smile and says, 'Kya hua, tujhe bhi offer kiya na? Tu bhi rahega na mere saathe...?'

Sidharth retorts, 'Kyun mujhe kyun rehna hai...ayenge tere liye kitne chahne wale...Tujhe attention denge...pamper karenge...Mein kyun rahu...meri zarrorat hai hi nahi tujhe...'

Shehnaaz, "Tu kya bol raha hai...Mujhe kuch nahi samajh aa rahi...'

Sidharth grabs her shoulders will full force, shakes her and says, 'Agar samjah mein nahi aata to kisne bola tha contract sign karne? Ya fir sab kuch samajhti hon tum aur mere samne natak kar rahi ho...'

His tone rattles her and he continues, 'Abb mere samne khari mat raho...Andar jao..Bula rahe hai tumhe...'

As if walking in a dream Sana walks inside and as soon as she sees the members of the creative team, says 'Sidharth kya bol raha hai ki log ayenge mere liye...Aur woh nahi hoga...Kya ho raha hai...'

The team lead smiles at her and says, 'Kuch nahi ho raha hai Shehnaaz...public demand ko dekh kar hum logo ney kuch changes kiye concept mein, tumhe to pata hi hai na ki Sidharth kitna bada star hai to usko iss show ka hissa nahi hona kyunki tum aur Paras lead mein ho....Abhi hum logo ko ek promo shoot karna hai...jis mein tumhari shaadi ki baat hogi aur tumhe sharmana hai aur yeh bolna hai kiya logo ko yeh show zaroor dekhna hai...shaadi ki bare mein baat karna hai...aur tum paiso ki chinta mat karo...humlog tumko bara star banayenge...'

A sudden dread followed by a sinking feeling engulfs Sana and she loses her calm, she says, 'Aap logo ney to bola tha ki koi comedy show hoga aur mein aur Pars judge honge...'

The team lad quickly cuts her and says, 'haa concept decide hi ho raha hai, Sana aur tumhe bohot bada offer diya hai hum logo ney...Iski respect karo aur abhi promo shoot karlo...baad mein bahar aane key baad sab kuch decide hoga..'

Shehnaaz says, "Mujhe nahi samajh aa rahi...Mein bahar aakar apne family sey baat karkey shoot kar lungi...Abhi mujhe thorasa time de dijiye...'

The team lead makes an angry retort and says, 'Tumahare hoisaab sey to humlog schedule nahi plan kar sakte hai na Sana...Promos jaane hai...ek chota sa shoot karne mein kya dikkat...Waise bhi tumne contract sign kiya hua hai...contract tutne ka fine 2 crore hai jo tumhe 24 hours mein pay karne hai...'

A sudden chill pass through her spine and she helplessly look at them and then reluctantly agrees to shoot the promo.

She completes the shoot as if in a daze and as she returns back to the house, goes looking for Sidharth and finds him sitting in a corner in the garden area, head held low, crestfallen.

She rushes towards him and says a timid, 'Sidharth'

Sidharth raises his head and stares at her and soon his eyes fill up with anger and hatred and he says, 'Mujhe koi baat nahi karni...mujhe irritate mar karo...'

He then gets up and starts walking towards the house but is stopped by Shehnaaz from behind as she hugs him tight and buries her face in his back. Soon her body starts shaking and she breaks down in gut-wrenching tears.

Sidharth stands still letting her let it all out and soon his anger is replaced by his fierce protectiveness for this naive girl who he had come to like so closely, and he turns towards her and pulls her in a crushing hug.

Several moment later he pull her face towards him and says, 'Aab rone ka kya faida...chal abhi jo ho gaya...aage dekhenge kaise handle karni hai..'

Shehnaaz in between her sobs says, 'Tu mera saath to kabhi nahi chorega na...'

Sidharth simply says, 'Kabhi nhi'

***********************************************************************************************

Sidharth Shukla wins BB13 and Shehnaaz Gill cheers him on with her full heart. She had prayed for his win from the time she had connected with him. As she sees him lifting the trophy, her heart fills with pride.

As soon as Sidharth lifts the trophy, he looks at her and points his finger making a sign, silently giving her credit for his win.

Later when the festivities settle down and Shehnaaz comes towards him, he holds her in a bone-crushing her and whispers in her ears, "thank you, Baby. Tu thi isiliye mein jit gaya...'

A visibly emotional Shehnaaz looks at him and then places a sloppy kiss on his cheeks.

Salman Khan who presented the trophy to Sidharth earlier, walks towards them and says, 'Shows to aate jaate rahenge..Bohot kuch hoga..but I hope jo tum logo ney bond banaya woh tumlog nibhaoge...Achche ho tum dono saath mein...Aur Sidharth, yeh innocent hai nadaan hai..tumhe pata hai yeh industry kaisi hai...Tumhe sambhalna hai isse.. I will be watching you guys closely...Because, at the end of the day family and relationship are all that matters.'

Sidharth politely smiles at him and says, "I will be there for her, Sir. No matter what.'

Salman Khan hugs him and then Sana and then tells her, 'Tumhe to pata hai tum mujhe kitni achchi lagti ho..Abhi dhyan dekar kaam karo...but right projects choose karo...Aur Sidharth ki baatein suna karo...uske advices follow karo...aur mein to hu hi...Koi bhi problem ho tumhe Sana...Koi bhi...Mujhe sirf ek call kar lena..'

Shehnaaz gives him a warm smile and then gives him a tight hug.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz then walk towards their family and post meeting his mom and sister he goes to meet Shehnaaz's parents and Brother. He hits Baaz's head jokingly and says, "Kya bey kaisa hai..?'

Baaz says, "Areey bhai..aap to jeet gaya...dekha meri behen ka jaadu..usne bola aur aap jeet gaya...'

Shehnaaz cuts him short and says, 'Bakwaas na kar,,,woh apne daam pey jeeta...'

Sidharth laughs and them looks at her parents. Shehnaaz's father comes and gives him a hug and says, 'App jeetna deserve karte they...aura ap jeet gayee...hum log bohot khush hai..'

Sidharth says, 'Thank you uncle' and then looks at Sana's mom and says, 'Aapki paratha key bare mein bohot suna Sana sey,,,,ekdin khilana parega..'and then hugs her.

Sana's mom then touches his cheeks and says, 'Zaroor khilaungi....apne bohot kheyal rakha mere pagal bachchi ka....aur mein bohot khush hoon ki aap jeete...'

Sidharth thanks her and then drags Sana over to meet his mother and sister.

As soon as Sana sees them, she goes to touch their feet but his mom stops her and hugs her and then says, 'Aree aree, betiyan pyaar nahi chute...Tu to meri jigaar ka tukda hai...aa gale lag jaa mere..'

Sidharth's sister too hugs her and says, "Sana tum meri favourite. Iss saitan ka bohot kheyal rakha...mujhe tumhare saath dher saari baatein karni hai...Kal pakka sey aana hamare ghar...'

Shehnaaz looks at their loving faces and warm breeze fills her heart and she says, 'zaroor aayungi...Pakka promise...'

*********************************************************************************************

Later, while talking to someone else, she sees Sidharth coming towards her. She excuses herself and walks towards him. He simply hold her hand tight and looks into her eyes and says...'Darna mat...mein hoon na...jo hoga dekh lenge..' and places a soft kiss on her forehead.

Sana nods, knowing, she is not alone. She promises herself to be strong.

She smiles at him with courage in her eyes, ready to face the world and come out as a winner.

*********************************************************************************************

Guys, thank you for supporting me and reading my work.

I know we all hated the MSK phase. I cried days at length. But, trust me, I am going to give it a completely different  spin with the hope to bring a smile on your faces. 

Do have your faith in me and read the next chapters to see what should have happened in MSK instead of what happened. 

I sincerely hope, my storyline on MSK will make you happy as the saying goes, "Knight in his shining Armour does protect his damsel in distress.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 137K 86
FAN FICTION - because I'm a fan of Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, and is fictional. I gain no profits from this. It also has made up charact...
51.9K 4.3K 15
It's a sidnaaz story... One of close to my heart.. ❤️ What if shehnaaz is a divorcy? What if Sid falls in love with shehnaaz without knowing her pas...
107K 16K 62
How Is it to have Found Love in Childhood Right ! A dream come true for many, Your soulmate is none other than your best friend from years Ever thoug...
45K 4.9K 84
There are a lot of stories on this particular bond and it shows how precious this bond is to many people. This story starts halfway from Bigg Boss 1...