š“¼š“¾š“·š“¼š“±š“²š“·š“® {š“­. š“¶š“Ŗš“µļæ½...

By shiggyyyy

-āœ¼- š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜¢š˜³š˜¦ š˜®š˜ŗ š˜“š˜¶š˜Æš˜“š˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¦, š˜®š˜ŗ š˜°š˜Æš˜­š˜ŗ š˜“š˜¶š˜Æš˜“š˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¦. š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜®š˜¢š˜¬š˜¦ š˜®š˜¦ š˜©š˜¢š˜±š˜±ļæ½... More

āœ§š²šžššš« šŸ āœ§
šŸ.šŸ
šŸ.šŸ‘
šŸ.šŸ’
šŸ.šŸ“
šŸ.šŸ”
šŸ.šŸ•
šŸ.šŸ–
šŸ.šŸ—
šŸ.šŸšŸŽ
šŸ.šŸšŸ
šŸ.šŸšŸ
āœ§š²šžššš« šŸāœ§
šŸ.šŸ
šŸ.šŸ
šŸ.šŸ‘
šŸ.šŸ’
šŸ.šŸ“
šŸ.šŸ”
šŸ.šŸ•
šŸ.šŸ–
šŸ.šŸ—
šŸ.šŸšŸŽ
šŸ.šŸšŸ
āœ§š²šžššš« šŸ‘āœ§
šŸ‘.šŸ
šŸ‘.šŸ
šŸ‘.šŸ‘
šŸ‘.šŸ’
šŸ‘.šŸ“
šŸ‘.šŸ”
šŸ‘.šŸ•
šŸ‘.šŸ–
šŸ‘.šŸ—
šŸ‘.šŸšŸŽ
šŸ‘.šŸšŸ
šŸ‘.šŸšŸ
šŸ‘.šŸšŸ‘
āœ§š²šžššš« šŸ’āœ§
šŸ’.šŸ
šŸ’.šŸ
šŸ’.šŸ‘
šŸ’.šŸ’
šŸ’.šŸ“
šŸ’.šŸ”
šŸ’.šŸ•
šŸ’.šŸ–
šŸ’.šŸ—
šŸ’.šŸšŸŽ
šŸ’.šŸšŸ
šŸ’.šŸšŸ
šŸ’.šŸšŸ‘
āœ§š²šžššš« šŸ“āœ§
šŸ“.šŸ
šŸ“.šŸ
šŸ“.šŸ‘
šŸ“.šŸ’
šŸ“.šŸ“
šŸ“.šŸ”
šŸ“.šŸ•
šŸ“.šŸ–
šŸ“.šŸ—
šŸ“.šŸšŸŽ
šŸ“.šŸšŸ
āœ§š²šžššš« šŸ”āœ§
šŸ”.šŸ
šŸ”.šŸ
šŸ”.šŸ‘
šŸ”.šŸ’
šŸ”.šŸ“
šŸ”.šŸ”
šŸ”.šŸ•
šŸ”.šŸ–
šŸ”.šŸ—
šŸ”.šŸšŸŽ
āœ§š²šžššš« šŸ•āœ§
šŸ•.šŸ
šŸ•.šŸ
šŸ•.šŸ‘
šŸ•.šŸ’
šŸ•.šŸ“
šŸ•.šŸ”
šŸ•.šŸ•
šŸ•.šŸ–
šŸ•.šŸ—
šŸ•.šŸšŸŽ
šŸ•.šŸšŸ
āœ§šŸšŸ— š²šžššš«š¬ š„ššš­šžš«āœ§
šžš©š¢š„šØš š®šž
āœ§ššš®š­š”šØš«'š¬ š§šØš­šžāœ§

šŸ.šŸ

14.7K 496 459
By shiggyyyy

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

"MMM...potions, potions, potions", evelyn mumbled as she took her schedule and walked around hogwarts.

there were many twisting ways to get to a class. some doors were hidden while others you had to knock or open the door in a specific way.

evelyn would've stuck with hannah, her new roommate, but for some reason, her schedule was potions first period with professor snape.

evelyn finally managed to reach professor snape's classroom. she had given herself a 30 minute time slot so that she would be sure she wasn't late.

it seemed as though snape taught in a dungeon, as his classroom was quite eerily. it was down in the deeps ends, with barely any light shining through.

a cold gust of wind flew between evelyn's robe and skin, making her shiver as she took even more steps down the stairs to snape's classroom.

walking in, she found that she was the earliest.

"good morning professor snape! I'm evelyn beatrice gardener. it's a pleasure to be taught by you", evelyn smiled, sticking her hand out for snape to shake.

snape cocked an eyebrow, walking over to the bright girl. he hesitantly shook her hand.

"I suppose it's a fine morning. you may take a seat now miss gardener".

"thank you professor!"

evelyn skipped to one of the front seats. if there was anything she learned while she went to muggle school, it was that she soaked in information better when she sat at the front of the class.

evelyn took out her notebook, books, highlighters, pencils, eraser, and pens. placing them in color order, the students slowly trickled in, whispering.

"why's a hufflepuff in here?"

"I thought this period was for slytherins and gryffindors", another whispered.

"perhaps she has entered the wrong class", another mumbled.

yet none went to go confront the lone hufflepuff that sat at the front.

"harry, ron, and hermione!!", evelyn called out. she waved at the three gryffindors that entered the class. before they could sit down near the girl, the slytherins rushed in and took all the spots that were at the front of the class, forcing the other half of the class (gryffindors) to sit in the back.

hermione gave evelyn a small apologetic smile as they moved to the back, leaving evelyn sitting in front, right next to a girl with short black hair.

"ah yes", snape softly said. "harry potter. our new celebrity".

a moment of silence passed as evelyn watched her professor glare at harry. she opened her notebook, hoping to get started soon.

"potter, tell me, what would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to and infusion of wormwood?", snape asked.

hermione's hand shot up in the air, with evelyn turning a few pages in her notebook as she knew she had took notes somewhere about that topic.

harry obviously didn't know the answer, making the rest of the slytherins laugh. hermione's fingers twinkled as she was desperate to answer.

snape tutted. "5 points from gryffindor".

harry's mouth gaped wide open. hermione clearly knew the answer yet he decided to single harry out.

"let's try again. potter, where would you look if I told you to find me a bezoar?"

"I don't know sir", harry muttered, starting to feel the embarrassment rise to the tip of his ears.

the people around evelyn snickered.

"what is the difference, potter, between monkshood and wolfsbane?", snape asked again.

hermione raised her arm even higher, as if she was reaching for the ceiling of snape's classroom.

snape tutted again. "I suppose being famous isn't all that, is it?"

"perhaps you should ask hermione. she's got her hand up and knows the answer", harry retorted, making the gryffindors snort.

"10 points from gryffindor", snape coldly spat as he walked back to the front of the classroom.

he then begun to start his lecture, occasionally glaring back at harry to see if he can catch him doing something wrong.

he was waiting, waiting for harry to mess up so that he could take more points from gryffindor.

after a solid hour of talking, snape turned around and started to grab his paper.

"alright. since it's only the start of school, I'll make your first essay a bit easier by splitting you all into partners", snape announced.

looking at his blank paper, he started to pair people together.

"and...", he paused, looking down at his files of paper and pretending there was something written on it.

"potter and crabbe".

harry groaned as he looked over at the chubby boy that was sitting next to goyle.

"next is granger and parkinson!"

the girl sitting beside evelyn raised her hand. she looked back at hermione and scoffed. grabbing her books, she moved back to sit next to hermione, who rolled her eyes.

"and finally, mr. malfoy and ms. gardener".

snape then walked over to his desk and started writing on some papers. all instructions were on the board, so snape wasn't instructing them.

malfoy begrudgingly walked over to where pansy had sat. he opened his book and watched evelyn happily highlighting her notes and making small comments on the side of her notebook.

"aren't you going to get started on the essay?", malfoy rudely asked.

"meet me in the library after school. I'll bring my handmade cookies!!", evelyn smiled as she quickly packed everything up and got ready to leave.

"who said that I would mee—"

before malfoy could even finish his complaint, the bell rang, signaling for all students to leave.

"see you later then, malfoy! and thank you for the lecture professor!"

snape gave her a look as evelyn walked out the classroom. she then waited for harry, ron, and hermione.

"blimey! I can't believe he partnered me up with crabbe!", harry complained.

"at least you don't have to work with pansy! she doesn't understand ANYTHING! I might as well have done this alone!", hermione sighed.

"well at least you don't have to work with malfoy. I feel bad for you evelyn". ron patted evelyn's shoulder, making her cock her head to the side.

"hm? what's wrong with working with malfoy?? he seems alright to me. I mean, we're doing the essay in the library later. I also made cookies!! would you three like some??", evelyn sweetly asked.

all three gryffindors looked shocked.

was evelyn hurt in the head?? perhaps maybe even mad? through the brief moment with malfoy, the three of them have already decided that he was no good, and very, VERY snotty.

"u-um sure", ron managed to utter out.

"alright!! I'll meet you all at the dining hall tonight and give them to you guys later".

"thank you evelyn", hermione smiled.

the four then walked together to their next class. although evelyn had a different class. but before she separated from the trio, their conversation suddenly reached a realization.

"honestly, snape favors malfoy and evelyn the most", hermione stated.

"what? no way!! professor snape doesn't have favorites", evelyn chuckled.

harry turned to look at the girl like she was missing a screw.

"he literally singled me out 3 times and took points away from the gryffindor house!", harry said.

"and he called the rest of us casually by our last names. he called you and malfoy mister and miss!!", ron pointed out.

"well...I suppose he likes the slytherins. I mean...he is head of the slytherin house", evelyn mumbled.

"whatever. he's just out to get us, especially me!", harry sighed.

"oh come on harry. it's going to be alright! you'll feel much better after I give you some of my handmade lemon-flavored cookies!", evelyn said, patting harry on the back.

"thanks evelyn. guess we'll see you later", harry said, as he, ron, and hermione went into professor mcgonagall's class.

evelyn tucked a piece of her strawberry blonde hair behind her ear.

she smiled as she skipped down the hall, her curls bouncing along with her excitement. she was definitely most looking forward to her last class of the day.

broom flight class.

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 1.1K 15
š—œš—³ š˜š—µš—² š—³š—¼š˜‚š—暝˜š—µ š˜†š—²š—®š—æ š—µš—®š—± š—Æš—²š—²š—» š—® š—½š—²š—暝—³š—²š—°š˜ š—µš—²š—¹š—¹, š—¶š˜ š—µš—®š—±š—»'š˜ š—½š—暝—²š—½š—®š—暝—²š—± š—š—®š—ŗš—¶š—² š—£š—¼š˜š˜š—²š—æ š—³š—¼š—æ š˜š—µš—²...
39.7K 1.3K 161
āš–øš—ˆš—Ž š–½š—ˆ š—„š—‡š—ˆš— š—š—š—‚š—Œ š—‚š—Œ š—‚š—†š—‰š—ˆš—Œš—Œš—‚š–»š—…š–¾, š—‹š—‚š—€š—š—?āž āš–¶š—š–ŗš— š—‚š—Œ?āž āš–“š—Œ. š–¶š–¾ š–ŗš—‹š–¾ š—‚š—†š—‰š—ˆš—Œš—Œš—‚š–»š—…š–¾.āž āš–Ø š—š—ˆš—Žš—…š–½š—‡'š—...
661 8 84
"š˜š˜§ š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜¦ š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜“š˜°š˜®š˜¦š˜µš˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜µš˜©š˜¢š˜µ š˜'š˜·š˜¦ š˜­š˜¦š˜¢š˜³š˜Æš˜¦š˜„ š˜§š˜³š˜°š˜® š˜®š˜ŗ š˜µš˜Ŗš˜®š˜¦ š˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜¦ š˜¢š˜µ š˜š˜°š˜Øš˜øš˜¢š˜³š˜µš˜“, š˜Ŗš˜µ'š˜“ š˜µš˜©š˜¢š˜µ š˜øš˜¦...
3.7K 128 17
āœ§ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ: *āœ§ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ:*Can anybody find me somebody to love? āœ§ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ: *āœ§ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ:* They hate each other. Until he watches her sing karaoke. ...