Promise You'll Never Forget

lucy_230603 द्वारा

A Draco Malfoy FanFiction story. Nobody expected a mudblood to fall for Draco Malfoy, what's worse? Nobody ex... अधिक

Please Read
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 5

26 1 0
lucy_230603 द्वारा

6:55. For some reason I had been staring at the clock anticipating this moment since 6:15. I didn't know why, maybe I was nervous, or scared, or even excited, or maybe none of them and I just wanted to get project done so I wouldn't have to work with Draco anymore. It could've even been a bit of all of them to be honest but I'd never openly admit that.

I had gotten changed a few minutes ago into a cute yellow jumper, a pair of black shorts and tucked my deep brown hair into a messy bun, which granted isn't the most stylish, Paris Fashion Week type of outfit but it's comfy and I'm only seeing Draco tonight, what does he care.

I make my way down to the Slytherin common room for the first time ever. It's not that I don't know where it is, I just have never had the need to go down o the dungeons. Despite the assumptions made about Slytherin, they are very private individuals.

By now I knew I was definitely nervous, Sytherins can be... unwelcoming to say the least, and if they're anything like Draco this won't be a pleasant exchange.

They are truly quite hostile towards anyone except fellow Slytherins, maybe it's something to do with the expectation that they're all bad people, that if you've got a single evil bone in your body your a Slytherin. But in actuality nobody is 100% good or bad. The immediate correlation between Slytherin and evil has created some what of a divide between them and the other three houses, like a rivalry, it isolates the Slytherin house from the entire school and paints them all unfriendly and deceitful. Over time it's as if the students in Slytherin learn of this divide and play into their stereotypes even more.

Of course some Slytherins remain as friendly and approachable as they once were before their were housed, or even denied the stereotypes all together and proved you can be in a house and not play surrender to the assumptions.

As I near the common room, two first years bolt out of the door, leaving the it slightly open. Walking towards the door I could hear distinct voices talking which I quickly realised were Draco, Camille, Pansey and Blaise.

"So whats the deal with that Ravenclaw that's coming here tonight?" Blaise jokingly said not knowing I could hear everything.

"Another heart to break Draco? Smash then dash like the rest?" Pansey added obviously quite jealous she hadn't been in the position despite her best efforts.

"Guys c'mon, she's a nice girl." A soft voice made me smile as she defended me.

"Camille, she's a muggle born." Pansey uttered in disgust at her friend.

"So? That really doesn't change anything. Why is she coming though?" Camille came from a long line of Slytherins, the sorting hat sorted her almost as fast as he did Draco. It was instant, but she never turned evil.

"Ugh it's just some stupid project that foul new teacher set, trust me she's not going to be here for more than 30 minutes." Draco said, "She's just some dumb mudblood."

Him and his friends laughed at their conversation. I knew Draco's reputation with the ladies at this school, but I didn't know he joked about it so openly, I would have hoped he'd have a little more respect.

I shook the comments aside, plastered a smile onto my face and pushed my way through the door, startling a group of Slytherins that were sitting on the couch.

"Hi Malfoy." I smiled, looking up at him, "Camille, Blaise, Pansey. How are you all today?" nodding at them as I pass. They didn't grant me a response, just a dirty look and an eye roll and from Camille a gentle smile.

"Wonderful to see you all as usual and as much as I'd love to stay and catch up about our holidays, we have a project we better start." I said looking at Draco behind me, hoping they can sense the sarcasm in my voice.

I turn around and start making my way to Draco's dorm. I guessed my way to the boys corridor and waited for Draco to catch up. I lent up against the wall, my heart beating faster than usual, I tired to calm myself down with some deep breaths as I tilted my head back and closed my eyes.

"Ready to do this?" Draco's voice surprised me, "The project I mean." I nodded and followed him up to his room.

Of course Draco had his own room, what else would you expect. His walls had exposed grey brick, the floor a deep chestnut wood with an emerald rug half under a fourposter bed, dressed professionally with dark green sheets, which I can only imagine are silk. There was a small desk facing out the window where Draco was pulling a second chair over for me.

"Wow Draco, I didn't know students were allowed to live in such luxury." I said looking at the family pictures that decorated his shelves, tracing my fingers around the frame of one with him and his mother standing in front of the Howarts Express on the first day of school. He looked so proud and happy.

He chuckled at my amazement and gestured for me to sit down next to him.

"I haven't seen that face since third year near enough." I say.

"What face."

"The smile." He instantly my wiped the smirk from his face. "I like it though, it suits you much more than the grimace you wear most days." I add trying to make it less awkward.

"The grimace?" He questioned.

"It's kind of like..." I attempted to mimic somewhat the face he usually shows.

"Wow, that was terrible." He chuckled again at my failed attempt.

"Well I tend not to fashion the look." I fire back, letting a smile grow on my face.

"Lets just get this done Ana, no need to drag it on." He said letting the amusement drop from his face. I don't think he even noticed calling me Ana,

"Ana? Giving me a nickname already Malfoy? I didn't think nicknames were your style." I smiled as he realised what he had called me.

"They're not my style but I figured I'd play nice, you couldn't handle the real deal anyway"

"Couldn't handle it! Please, I handle mudblood on a regular basis from you so do your worst mister."

*Draco's POV*

I didn't even know I'd called her Ana, it just slipped out, it felt almost like second nature to call her that. It's weird, the way she makes me feel at ease, as soon as she walked into my room it felt different.

There was something very charming about the way her face lit up when she walked in, she was genuinely amazed at something I take for granted everyday. I originally thought the library would've been a better place to study since I don't like people in my room, it's private but for some reason she was an exception, I didn't mind her looking at my photos, touching them, leaving her scent on them, I didn't mind at all.

The thoughts flooded my head as she looked at me with her emerald green eyes, God why'd they have to be green.

"Couldn't handle it! Please, I handle mudblood on a regular basis from you so do your worst mister." She said rolling her eyes and turning her body in the chair to face me fully.

As she brought her knee up onto the chair it brushed passed my hand and I felt her warm skin under my fingers. She was so distracting without even trying, she doesn't even realise how close her face is to mines as she was looking up at me.

"Mister huh? Look who's giving nicknames now, I could get used to that." I tell her mocking her sarcasm.

"Of course you could Draco." She broke eye contact by shaking her head, rolling her eyes again at my words, letting a smile creep across her face.

Her smile made me smile, it could make anyone smile. It's true what she said, I didn't smile nearly as much as I did years ago, I guess it's the consequences of growing up but for some unexplainable reason she could bring back my smile without even realising I was letting it happen. Ugh I can't be thinking like this, this year is no time to get distracted.

*Analia's POV*

I can't believe Draco is being so pleasant, I'm actually enjoying his company. It was easy going, to talk to him, laugh with him, who would've thought Draco Malfoy could be nice.

He says we need to get going on the project and we do, pulling out the handout sheet that outlined everything we had to include about the hippogriff decidedly focusing on their pride as animals and the the correct way to approach them with respect considering a certain someone should learn. After about three hours of working, and joking around, we finished the project.

Draco got up and started packing up as I found myself staring out the window, the sun was just about to set over the hill and was flooding the room with the last light of the day, the scattered trees looking like the tiny silhouettes of soldiers marching, it was beautiful.

I got lost in the scenery until I felt Draco lean down over me putting one hand on the desk in front of me, the other on the back of my chair. His rings were shining in the sunlight as he tapped his fingers on the dark wood. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck as he spoke into my ear;

"What are you staring at?" His voice sent shivers down my spine.

"The view, Draco, it's beautiful." I turned to face him just now noticing how close he was, his face was centimetres away, his lips were centimetres away. His icy eyes found mines as my heart beat faster.

"Only one of the beautiful views I see." Was he talking about me? I gulped as he traced his eyes down my body and back up. His scent was everywhere, intoxicating me with expensive cologne. I spoke softly trying to find my breath;

"I.. I better umm.. I better go now." I stumbled over my words as Draco moved back, letting out a low groan through a smile. I slide up from my chair still inches away from Draco, "Ok.. so I'll see you tomorrow then." I said making my way to the door, feeling his eyes stay on me;

"Bye Ana." I turn and give him a smile before disappearing out the door, through the common room and into the school halls. I can't believe what just happened, what was that?

My head was spinning all the way back to the Ravenclaw common room, as I walk in, I see Luna and Hermione and I tell them everything, they think he's playing a game and told me to be careful but it didn't feel like a game, not in the slightest.

I make my way up to bed , however my head was too busy to sleep right now, I just lay there, going over everything again and again for hours until my eyes eventually closed and I drifted off to sleep.

Word count - 1907

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

17K 372 19
Draco and Harry eyed each other, while passing in the halls of Hogwarts. It wasn't easy, keeping a secret to your best friends that you're dating you...
189 7 11
"ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ. ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɪᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴘᴜꜰꜰ." "ʜᴏᴡ ᴄᴀɴ ɪ ʙᴇ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴋɪꜱꜱᴇᴅ?" ˜"*°•.˜"*°• *~*~* •°*"˜.•°*"˜ Draco Malfoy. Ruler o...
509 56 18
Draco Malfoy's childhood friend falls for the one person she should not...ever.
72.7K 2.3K 49
(A Draco Malfoy x she/her Reader fanfiction) Your time as a Hufflepuff at Hogwarts and the Second Wizarding War is a few years behind you as you star...