Fangirl 4 | Liskook

Door Anndeukie

"Terpsichore" - goddess of dance and chord. How is a Fangirl named Lalisa Manoban related to Terpsichore? Meer

Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
Epilogue

49.

4.6K 191 183
Door Anndeukie

~ 🐱 ~

"You have a work, Mommy?"

"Yes, Baby. Daddy will take care of you for now." I said while rubbing his body with soap. I was cleaning him up here in the bathtub, Jungkook is watching from behind. I think he wants to learn on how to take care of Our Son.

"Really? Yehey, I won't be taken care of either Aunties or Uncles." He clapped her hands before playing with the bubbles.

"Huh? What does he mean?" Jungkook asked.

I turned around to face him, still cleaning Soobin. "Whenever I have a work, I would left him to My unnies or to Sehun and Bambam. It depends on their schedule whoever is free. Sometimes I would left him on Tzuyu and Yeri's dorm. That the Twice and RV members would always say Soobin looks like someone they know, which is you." I chuckled.

"So they knew more than me huh?" I felt bitterness in his tone.

"I'm sorry, they are the only ones who can help me. While Bambam and Sehun they accidentally saw us, that's why I got no choice but to tell the truth." I said while slowly pouring Soobin with some warm water to remove the soap on his body.

When I finished, I gently lift Soobin out of the bathtub. Jungkook already prepared the towel, I walked towards him and transferred Soobin to his arms that has a towel on it. He wrapped it on Soobin's body before going out of the bathroom. I also go out and took some clothes on our walk-in closet. I gave it to Jungkook and let him take care of Our Son. Besides, I have to leave in two hours.

I go back inside the bathroom and lock the door before taking a warm bath. I brush my teeth and also did my skincare routine. After that, I wrapped the towel on my body and goes out of the bathroom to enter the walk-in closet. Since we are walking on a Runway, I have to impressed them.

So in the end, I chose a black sleeveless dress that ends between my thighs. Actually it's a short and sexy dress totally fits my body, revealing my body curve. When I finished choosing my outfit, I work with my hair and makeup next. Lastly, I wore my jewelries and picked a heels.

"I'm going." I said when I go out of the walk-in closet.

The two of them are sitting on the bed, watching some cartoons on the television. "Bye, Mommy!" Soobin stood up and ran to the edge of the bed to meet me.

"Bye, Soobin. Behave and don't stress Daddy, huh?" I chuckled, I kissed his cheeks and tapped his head. Jungkook were watching us, especially me. His eyes are laid on my whole body. I wave at him before going out of the room.

I was about to open the door of my penthouse when Jungkook held my wrist. I took a glance on his hand before I looked at him confused. "Why?" I asked.

"Don't go." He said that startled me.

"W-what? Why? What do you--"

"Stop working as a Model, I can give all of your needs just leave your work." He said biting his lower lip.

"No, Baby... I have to work, I can't depend on you. We have to help each other."

"But I don't wanna see you wearing those kind of-- fuck. You are too exposed on many people, Baby! And I hate it." He said getting pissed. That was the reason why he wants me to stop working as a Model?

I burst in laughing making him looked at me confused. "Aigoo..." I removed his hand on my wrist and put it on my waist instead. I wrapped my hands around his neck. "How many time do I have to tell you that I am only yours, Mr. Jeon Jungkook. You don't have to worry because they can only see me but they can't touch me. Stop being possessive and jealous, Baby. We're already engaged but you are still worried. Tss, jelly bunny of mine." I pinched his nose that made him groaned.

"But still--"

"Shhh. Stop it, okay? I love you, only you." I smiled. "I have to go, bye." I gave him a peck on his lips before I pulled away and left.

*

"I'm here!" I said when I arrived  the studio.

"Tsk. Everyone is already here. So, all this time she's the person we are waiting for?! You are late Ms. Manoban. Shame on you. You always make yourself special when you are really not, how selfish." My blood immediately boils when I heard her irritating voice again.

She's part of this Runway? Aw, how unlucky. I am going to walk with a filthy bitch, hmmm how sad.

"I'm sorry, Manager unnie. I have to take care of Soobin first before going here." I ignored the bitch and go straight to unnie when I saw her.

"Tsk! Whore spotted. She took care of her love life first before career? Ha, how stupid."

Go bark, bitch. You are just envious of me.

"Let's go, give me my outfit please." I smiled on the staffs before passing by on the dog, I mean Eunha. I'm sorry, I mistook her as a dog because he kept barking and barking when no one is noticing her. Besides, she also looks like one. Sorry not sorry, bitch.

Victoria Secret took me again as their model, they decided to try doing the Runway here at Seoul, that's why it's a advantage on me. And I am surprised that Eunha is also accepted here. Btw, I don't care. Good for her, right?

I wore my white two piece. They fix my hair and make up while some of them are fixing the wings on my back. The theme for today's Runway is Angels that is why we are wearing some different kind of wings while wearing a bikini, promoting their products.

"Do you heard the rumors about, Ms. Lisa? They said she already have a Son--"

"Oh really? Disgusting. I didn't know that Victoria Secret does have a bad taste when it comes to model?" The dog bark, I mean Eunha said. I turned around to face her, I gave her a fake smile that made her right eyebrow shot up.

"Oh, bitch. Go buy a brain."

"W-what did you just called me?! You are the one who is bitch here! Aish, it's really hard when someone is envy and jealous of you because they will call you a bitch." She sighed acting dramatically.

I signaled the staffs to stop and I walk towards Eunha. I looked at her before I chuckled teasingly. "Me, jealous of you? Bless your delusional mind, bitch"

"Stop calling me bitch because I don't deserve to be called like that! You're the one who is deserves to called like that, boyfriend stealer. Bitch, ugly, slut, whore!" She said, getting irritated that made me smirked.

"Excuse me? When did I become a boyfriend stealer? As far as I know you're the one who threatened My Boyfriend five years ago. Since you are too desperate you threatened him that you'll kill just to get him signed to your fake boyfriend contact." I laughed.

"You bitch! I don't care as long as I am clean and I don't have a Son, like you! Ew, Single Mom. As what I thought you are not pure and innocent. You are fake and whore just like the others!" Her voiced became louder that took everyone's attention.

"Eunha stop it. I haven't finished--"

"You know what, Eunha... From the bottom of my heart, I don't give a fuck."

"Bitch..." She muttered.

"I didn't say anything that I am pure and innocent, I also didn't deny having a Son. I am even proud to tell the others that I have a Son." I gave her a fake smile. She was now getting more irritated. And I love it.

"See? She said it with her own mouth that she have a Son! Then, why would they accept models like her! The models should be like me! Pretty, Sexy, Hot, Pure and Tall!"

"You, tall? Really? You, pretty? Really?" I laughed. "Can somebody stop this barbie in front of me? My throat are getting hurt, arguing with her nonsense opinions."

"Barbie? Thanks for your compliment. So, you have already realized that I am more prettier and sexier than you, huh?" She gave me an irritating smirk, crossing her arms as she looked at me from head to toe.

"Huh? When did I said that I complimented you? Are you dreaming or what?"

"You said I'm barbie and I heard it very clear."

My mouth formed into an 'o' shaped, acting like I get it when I am just really being sarcastic to her. Sighed. How stupid. "Yes, I did called you barbie. Because you're plastic and fake."

"How dare you!" She walked towards me, she was about to slap when...

"Aaaccckk!!"

"Omg! He's so tall and handsome!!"

"Huh? Why is the famous Golden Maknae of Bangtan Sonyeondan is here?"

"Oh my god! Hi, Shoompsie Baby Poo!" Eunha run towards Jungkook. "Thank god you arrived." She hugs him making Jungkook winced a bit. "That bitch is bullying me!"

Wow, you're such a good actress. You should start filming drama or movie soon.

"What?" Jungkook asked confused. I raised my right eyebrow and crossed my arm as I watched them.

"That bitch! She's a liar and whore. She has a Son yet she still gotten a chance to enter this Famous Runway! Maybe it's because she has a Old Man here that supports her that's why she has the guts to start a quarrel with me." I almost laughed when Eunha fake cried. "Huh? Who is this kid you are holding at?"

"Mommy!" Soobin took his hand away from Jungkook before running towards me.

"Hello, My Baby Soobin. Why are you here?" I asked. I heard the other models and staffs cooed at the cuteness of Our Son.

"Daddy wants to watch you. He said we'll guard you." Soobin giggles while pointing at Jungkook.

"Hi, Baby. Did you missed me?" Jungkook walked towards me. He covered Soobin's eyes before planting a deep kiss on my lips.

"W-what is g-going on?!" Eunha asked. She was shocked, her eyes are widen while her jaw dropped.

"That's what I am going to tell you earlier, Eunha! But you didn't let me finished. You keep cutting my words! The rumors said Ms. Lisa have a Son with Mr. Jeon Jungkook of BTS." The model beside her continued.

I gave Soobin to Jungkook before facing Eunha.

"Surprised bitch." I smirked. "Your fake boyfriend in five years is My Son's Father. Your one and only love Jeon Jungkook is my Fiancé." I showed her my ring making her gasped. "I'll give you an invitation to our wedding. Make sure to attend, Eunha." I playfully winked at her.

"Go die out of jealousy, bitch." I smirked.

~ Anndeukie

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

436K 17.9K 62
Lalisa Manoban, cousin of Bambam, transferred to a famous arts school in Seoul, Korea to chase after her dreams and that is to become an aspiring lan...
361K 6K 85
When BTS and BP have separate accounts on Instagram. They knew about the ships and fans but yet, they keep on commenting on each other's post. Friend...
15.7K 467 40
Jungkook a mafia king who wanted to find a wife for him while finding he found a girl who are perfectly his ideal type the girl is Lalisa Manobal kno...
270K 8.3K 26
Highest Rank: #2 in Liskook written: year 2018 "Who do you think you are?" I rolled my eyes at his rude behaviour. "I'm Jeon Jungkook of BTS" "So...