"๐”๐ฌ ๐€๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๏ฟฝ...

By buckaree

A roleplay with a fellow friend that I turned into a fanfiction because it was an amazing idea. 035 and 049... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
important

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—

508 14 2
By buckaree

" Comment va votre hôte? " He asked with a small whisper. " We're almost out of this place.. "

"Pas bien..." he said, matching how quiet 049 was. "Would be better if you hadn't hit it so hard."

" I'm talking about that black goopy acid of yours.. " He uttered beneath his breath before sighing. " You don't feel physical pain from your hosts.. right? "

"Right you are, doctor. However, I still have some empathy."

" Empathy.. of course you do. " He said with sarcasm. They'd finally reach outside of the town, taking out a compass that he might've taken from the store along with the tape. 049 then proceeded to take the hand of 035's host and begin heading off north.

035 allowed him to do this. Probably a good idea to stay close, anyway. "What exactly did you see back there?" he asked.

049 was silent for a little while for answering. " Doesn't matter.. we're out of there. We should just focus on making our way towards Italy. "

Though he wanted an answer, 035 decided that he could ask later. "Alright then."

He'd hum in thought, staring at the compass as they walked. " Where do you wish to go see once we reach Italy if I may ask? "

035 didn't answer for a moment, deciding what he would do. "Honestly, I'm over the cities. I love the people, but the atmosphere in them has changed since you and I were there. Much too commercial. I would rather we find our place in the country, mon amour."

" I approve the idea.. yet, we both know we cannot stay for too long. Mon amour, if it's alright to ask.. does your acid burn through the bone? We cannot leave a body for the Foundation to find. " He informed.

"Yes, everything gets dissolved eventually. Why?"

" If we were to leave some sort of body or body part.. or even something as simple as a bone.. the Foundation will eventually get a lead on us. They are intelligent. That is why we are only visiting Italy and places where they know where we've been. "

"I am aware. But why exactly are you so on edge about it now?" He sounded very suspicious of 049.

049 went silent for a long while, continuing to walk while staring down at the compass he held. " Why wouldn't I be..? "

035 could tell that he was lying, but didn't say anything about it. "Sure... you're right."

He was a bit confused, stopping in his tracks and looking over to 035. " Is.. something wrong? "

He sighed. "Tu es un très mauvais menteur, mon amour..."

049 would let out a small groan. " Et ton point est? "

"Why is it that you're suddenly so on edge?" he asked bluntly. "I know there's a reason."

049 straighten himself up, placing both hands on the cane as he gave a nod. " You are correct. There's a reason.. but, it's a not a very good one. "

"I don't care how good it is," he stated. "Just tell me."

He tapped his index finger repetitively on the back of his hand, thinking on how to explain it. " Pouvez-vous juste laisser aller? It's not important enough to distract us. "

"Fine. Tell me later, then."

" As you wish. " He said before turning back around and continuing up north and beginning to head into a forest since 035 was right, they shouldn't stick to a path for long. It was an easy way to be spotted.

Soon 035 began slowing down. The decaying of his host was becoming more and more rapid. It had lasted him a good while now, longer than most.

Of course.. despite not really feeling the need nor want to carry 035 around, he's turn around and slowly detach the mask from it's decaying host. Without a word, he was back on his way in complete and utter silence.

"Thank you," 035 muttered. He also stayed quiet after those two words.

" Of course, mon amour.. " He uttered as he made his way into the forest along with 035. " Did you enjoy our travels back then? "

"Yes," he began. "I wouldn't remember then so well if I didn't. Lo ricordo con molto affetto..."

049 would let out a small chuckle. " What were they like for you..? If you don't mind me asking that is. "

"Very different from any other time in my existence. You were so different than any other host I've had. You wouldn't simply give in to my control... not to mention you didn't decay at all. I suppose you were the only host I really knew. And I'm very glad it was that way... you made me feel more.. human than anyone else."

A smile formed underneath his cloth as he was silent for a long while, continuing to walk as he thought of a response. " I'm glad I could make you feel like that. It's nice to feel human, despite everything. "

"Yes... I suppose it does," he said, an ominous tone to his voice.

" You get sick of staying all by yourself. When you came along.. my life felt a little more bright. At least, that's what I remember feeling. So sad when all you have is a broken mind and faint shattered memories that you can barely remember. Almost seems like a complete lie that we were once partners.. but, I remember the day we met so vividly. " He explained.

"Really?" he asked. "How do you remember it, mio caro?"

" Let's.. let's just get to Italy and settle down for a moment. I knew you were alive from the moment I saw you.. I could sense it. It was strong, and it was a joyful experience to have a friend to travel with, especially during... " He fell completely dead silent.. pausing before continuing. " All of that. It was just a magical experience to be able to speak with someone. "

"I agree," 035 said, completely serious. "I agree completely."

" The complete and utter fear of being forever alone haunts you... doesn't it? Or of course, I am just looking too far into it. "

035 paused. Honestly, he wasn't used to anyone reading him so well. Usually he was the one doing that. "I suppose you're right..."

049 gave a small nod before glancing down at the mask for a moment. " Well.. we are partners, right? And partners don't leave the other. "

"Well... thank you then, mon amour."

He'd chuckle softly. " You don't need to thank me.. but, I appreciate it. "

035 stayed quiet for a while. Many emotions went through his mind, some being ones he didn't want to dwell on.

049 had always wondered about what would he do once being released from the Foundation's grasp.. what was the future going to be like? Funny thing is.. that he never thought he'd ever be out of there along with 035. The doctor looked once again at the mask, tilting his head a bit. " You've been silent for awhile now.. is something perhaps on your mind? "

"No, just taking in the forest," he lied.

He knew 035 was lying.. and that was one of the worst lies the other had ever told him. Whatever it was, 049 didn't push on it. " Right.. right.. of course. Lovely oak smell. "

======

these two are just the angstiest gay bastards ever-
i love em, but jfc they angsty

anyways, headcanon for the two; they are BOTH from Alagadda, 049 just doesnt remember sHIt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

969K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
500K 20.5K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
393K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
138K 2.7K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...