Life Changing | Stiles Stilli...

By Simp4StilesStilinski

"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temp... More

Season One || Life Changing
[1] Life Changing
[2] Life Changing
[3] Life Changing
[4] Life Changing
[5] Life Changing
[6] Life Changing
[7] Life Changing
[8] Life Changing
[9] Life Changing
[10] Life Changing
[11] Life Changing
[12] Life Changing
[13] Life Changing
[14] Life Changing
[15] Life Changing
[16] Life Changing
[17] Life Changing
[18] Life Changing
[19] Life Changing
[20] Life Changing
[21] Life Changing
[22] Life Changing
[23] Life Changing
[24] Life Changing
[25] Life Changing
[26] Life Changing
[27] Life Changing
[29] Life Changing
[30] Life Changing
[31] Life Changing
Season Two || Life Changing
[32] Life Changing
[33] Life Changing
[34] Life Changing
[35] Life Changing
[36] Life Changing
[37] Life Changing
[38] Life Changing
[39] Life Changing
[40] Life Changing
[41] Life Changing
[42] Life Changing
[43] Life Changing
[44] Life Changing
[45] Life Changing
[46] Life Changing
[47] Life Changing
[48] Life changing
[49] Life Changing
[50] Life changing
[51] Life Changing
Questions!
[52] Life Changing
Season Three || Life Changing
[53] Life Changing
[54] Life Changing
[55] Life Changing
[56] Life Changing
Hi guys
[57] Life Changing
[58] Life Changing
[59] Life Changing
[60] Life Changing
[61] Life Changing
[62] Life Changing
[63] Life Changing
[64] Life Changing
[65] Life Changing
[66] Life Changing
[67] Life Changing
[68] Life Changing
[69] Life Changing
[70] Life Changing
[71] Life Changing
[72] Life Changing
[73] Life Changing
[74] Life Changing
[75] Life Changing
[76] Life Changing
[77] Life Changing
[78] Life Changing
Book Two

[28] Life Changing

8.3K 205 126
By Simp4StilesStilinski

"Call it again." Scott said to Stiles as them and Madi looked for Scott's phone.

"It's not here." Madison exclaimed tired.

"Okay so you lost your phone. Why don't you just get a new one?" Stiles asked.

"We just got new ones." Madison explained to him, waving her phone around in the air.

"We can't afford new ones." Scott said looking under his bed. "And I can't do this alone. We have to find Derek."

Scott told them about Peters visit to the animal clinic after Scott saved Jackson from Derek and hunters. He also explained the entire Deaton situation. And that Derek was now, again, missing in action.

"Well, 'A', you're not alone. You have me and Madi. And 'Be didn't you say Derek walked into gunfire?" Stiles asked. "Sounds pretty dead."

"Well, he looked pretty dead that night at the school, yet somehow he showed up like a day later, very much alive." Madi pointed out.

"Argents plan was to use him to get the Alpha, they're not gonna kill him." Scott said rushing around his room.

"All right, so then just let them do what they're planning." Stiles stated as Scott ran to his bathroom and started throwing his dirty clothes out the door.

"You know, They use Derek to get to Peter, problem solved." Stiles said as jeans came flying towards Madi.

Madi flung her hand forward, deflecting the jeans, making it hit Stiles in the face. Madi look in shock, as Stiles looked at her. Madi gave an apologetic smile in return.

"Not if Peter's going after Allison to find Derek!" Scott said grabbing their attention as he came rushing out of the bathroom. "I can't protect her on my own. Which means we either find Derek first-, just, just help me!"

Scott looked through his draws, a ball hitting Stiles in the head making Madi snicker. Stiles glared at her making her look away, a smile still on her face.

"You know this entire, Romeo and Juliet thing, it's getting kinda old." Madison said to Scott. He glared at his sister making her shrug her shoulder. "Hey we're both thinking it, I'm just the only one saying it." Madi said pointing to herself and Stiles.

"You know you probably lost it when you two were fighting. You remember that, when he was trying to kill you?" Stiles asked. "After you interrupted him trying to kill Jackson?" He added. "Are you starting to see pattern of violent behavior here?"

"He wasn't going to kill anyone. And I'm not letting him die." Scott said making Stiles sigh in annoyance.

"Could you at least think about letting him die?" Stiles begged Scott making Madi roll her eyes. "For me?"

Scott snapped his head up making the other two look at him in confusion. "What?" Madi asked.

"Mom just got home from work." Scott said getting up slowly as if he was listening to something the other two obviously couldn't hear.

Madison sat up straighter seeing Scott's facial expression change. "Is she okay?" Madi asked. Scott shook his head.

"What is she doing?" Stiles asked.

"Crying." Scott said making Madi's heart drop a little. She looked down guilty, knowing her mother was mostly likely crying about the date they ruined.

She felt something on her pinky, making her look and see Stiles's pinky on top of hers. She smiled lightly and latched her pinky onto his, immediately feeling better.

"Scott, you can't protect everyone." Stiles said softly to the boy who also looked upset.

"I have to." Scott said.

~~~

Stiles, Scott and Madi watched as Jackson asked Allison to the dance. The boys told her the plan after they left the locker room and met up with her.

Madi smirked seeing Jackson looking so nervous and sweaty. She loved that they could mess with him now.

"Hey, don't worry. I'll still be there." Stiles said to Scott. "And Madi you'll be there right."

"Uh, I don't know, I don't have a date. So it might just be me and my couch. Basically like every other night." Madi said.

"Wait no ones asked you?" Stiles asked more focused on her than Jackson. She shook her head, looking back at Jackson. Stiles frowned slightly. How did no one ask her? He was sure he missed his chance.

"I'm still going." Scott said.

"Is that such a good idea?" Madi asked as Jackson and Alison walked down the hall.

"Do you even have a date?" Stiles asked.

"Not yet." Scott answered.

"Do you have a suit?" Madi asked.

"Not yet." Scott replied again with a sigh realizing how hard it was gonna be to go to the dance.

"Do you have a ticket to the formal? A ride there?" Madi asked as Scott turned around to face them.

"No. And no." Scott answered.

"So you're gonna ride your bike to a dance you're not even allowed to go to without a date, a suit, or a way in with werewolves And werewolf hunters all out to kick your little werewolf ass." Stiles stated.

"Yeah." Scott said with a smile. "You gonna help me?"

"Hell yeah." Stiles answered as Madi chuckled.

"Well I have to go." Madi said. "But I'm in." She said making the boys smile. She grinned and turned around leaving them.

Stiles stared at the girl before realizing Scott glaring at him lightly. Stiles then became uncomfortable and embarrassed making Scott chuckle.

"She's going to the mall after school to help Lydia and Allison find their dresses. Ask her before she leaves so she can get a dress." Scott said before walking away from Stiles.

"Did I tell you how much I love you?" Stiles asked running after his best friend.

~~~

"Nothing's wrong, I just," Allison said as the three girls got onto the escalator. "I have a lot on my mind."

"You could smile at least." Lydia said. "Ever heard the saying, 'Never frown. Someone could be falling in love with your smile'?" Lydia said before looking at Allison. "Smile Allison. I'm buying you a dress. And I'm buying Madi a dress."

"What? No. I'm not going. And even if I was I would never wear a dress. Sorry not sorry." Madi said.

"You are going to the dance. And we are picking out your outfit, cause we all know if we let you pick out your outfit you would find a new sweatshirt and pants." Allison said.

"I don't have a date. Why would I go?" Madi asked as they reached the next floor.

"Because we found someone to take you." Lydia said with a small smile, her and Allison giving each other a knowing look before looking at the girl who stood there confused.

"Look." Allison said pointing making Madi look.

She saw Stiles standing a couple feet away from them. One hand holding flowers, the other fiddling with a sample of perfume. Madi watched as he accidentally sprayed the perfume into his face making him sneeze. Madi chuckle as the girls behind her smile.

"I don't know. I can't ask him. He said he's already going. Doesn't that mean he should have a date already?" Madi asked looking at the  Lydia and Allison.

"Do you not understand what's going on?" Lydia asked. Madi looked at her oblivious to what was going on.

"Stiles, asked us if he could met us here to ask you a question." Allison said with a smile. Madi eyes widen in shock as she looked back at Stiles who stood there awkwardly holding purple roses, not realizing they were there.

Madi immediately went into panic mode and turned around and went to walk through the girls, but the two girls stopped her.

"No, do not do that thing were you go into panic mode and avoid the situation." Lydia said glancing at Stiles who had noticed the girls standing there, immediately getting nervous.

"Now turn around, and smile, cause someone could be falling in love with it." Allison said grabbing Madi's shoulder and turning her around.

Madi and Stiles made eye contact making heat rise in both their cheeks. Stiles started to make his way towards her making Madi panic.

Lydia and Allison glared at the girl who stood still, panicking. They looked at each other before pushing the girl towards Stiles.

Madi stumbled forward, tripping over her feet. She fell directly into something hard and felt something wrap around her waist, catching her.

She looked up seeing that she was leaning on Stiles. She looked up at him and he just smiled awkwardly. Madi gave an embarrassed chuckle, getting up and taking a step away.

"Uh, hi." Madi said with a smile.

"Hey." Stiles said. They stood in awkward silence as Madi glanced at the two girls who were watching with smiles. She glared at them and they gave her thumbs up in return.

"Uh, these are for you." Stiles said holding out the purple roses. Madi smiled, her heart fluttering as she took them from him.

"Thank you. I love purple." Madi said making Stiles sigh in relief knowing her got the right flowers.

"I Uh, I've been trying to ask you a question these past couple of weeks, but we've been pretty occupied so I never got to fully ask you." Stiles rambled. "And then it got to a point were I didn't bother to ask cause I figured someone already asked you, cause who wouldn't ask you, I mean-,"

"Stiles?" Madi cut him off with a small smile. He gave a nervous chuckle.

"Sorry. I was wondering if you'd like, if you wanted to go to the dance." Stiles asked stuttering. "With me." Stiles added.

Madi smiled. "I would love to go to the dance with you." She answered hugging him.

Stiles stood in shock before hugging her back, and grin appearing on his face. Butterflies swarmed Madison's stomach as she hugged him.

They heard squealing behind them making them break apart looking and seeing Allison and Lydia smiling as they went up to them. Madison's cheeks flushed as she realized they watched the entire thing.

"Finally! Okay, you!" Lydia exclaimed pointing to Stiles making his eye brows raise. "Go home, or better yet, find a good suit. Can't have you seeing Madi's dress before the dance."

"Lydia it's a dance, not a wedding." Madi muttered making Stiles go red at the thought of  Madi in a wedding dress.

"I have to go anyway. I'll Uh, see you tomorrow?" Stiles asked Madi. She smiled at him.

"Yeah, tomorrow." Madi said the butterflies flying even more in her stomach at the thought of dance.

Stiles smiled before leaving. Allison shook Madi's shoulder in excitement. "Okay! Okay! Let's go!" Allison said grabbing the two girls hands and dragging them to the dresses making them laugh.

Lydia and Allison started to pick out dresses as Madi wandered off to the regular clothes. Lydia realized the girl was missing when she went to look for her after finding a couple of dresses for Madi.

She went to find the girl and quickly saw the girl looking at a piece of clothing in excitement. Madi caught the girls curious look making Madi smile and hold up a sweatshirt.

Lydia glared at girl shaking her head as she walked up to her. She took the sweatshirt and put it back on the rack. Madi pouted and looked at the girl.

"Dresses. Pick." Lydia said making Madi pout even more as Lydia held out the two dresses she picked for her.

The one in Lydia's left hand caught her attention. As much as she hated dresses, that dress was beautiful.

"Am we have a winner." Lydia said with a smirk seeing the girl's gaze at the dress in her left hand. "Go try it on and make sure it fits. And look around just to make sure this is the best dress."

Madison gave in and took the dress and walked towards the fitting rooms. As she walk she caught Allison standing next to someone, the person obviously making her uncomfortable.

Madi walked towards them and stood next to Allison. Madi finally saw the mans face making her face turn cold, seeing Peter.

"Is he bothering you Allison?" Madi asked looking at the girl.

"Don't mind me. I was just leaving." Peter said before looking at Madi's dress. He chuckled. "Purple. Makes sense." He said with a smile before leaving.

"Oh god. Thank you. He was weird." Allison muttered as Madi looked down at her lavender colored dress.

"Yeah. Definitely weird." Madison said. "I'm gonna go try on my dress at the fitting rooms. Wanna join?"

"Yeah I think I found my dress. Let's go see if Lydia found one before we go." Allison said making Madi nod.

They walked and saw Lydia holding more than five dresses just for her. Allison and Madi looked at each other before laughing.

Authors note:
Hope enjoyed let me know what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 904 42
lottie bailey never expected to fall in love with her best friend, then again, she never thought her other best friend would turn into a werewolf and...
3K 56 15
this follows the life of Derek hales little brother Lumin Hale, he was very young when the fire happened, now he's living his best life, he's best fr...
404K 10.9K 49
Carver Williams isn't scared of many things. One of those fears, however, she didn't think were true. The mere thought of werewolves and the supernat...