Arnav... I'm Arnav

By ThE_nAtUrE_pro

Life is always unpredictable.. When you thought you were the most blessed person on the planet with the most... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Character sketch
Part 1: Arnav's thoughts
Part 2: An Unknown Pull
Part 3: Khushi's entry
Part 4: Khushi's fight with RAAKSHAS
Part 5: Arnav's decision
Part 7: THIEF
PRECAP
Part 8: A new hope
Part 9: A little longer
Part 10: Complain
Part 11: Plan Backfired
Part 12: It's Time
Part 13: Humdard
Part 14: PAPA
Part 15: Deal!!
Part 16: A new beginning
Part 17: For Him
Part 18: Warrior
Part 19: Arnav
Part 20 : Khushi!
Part 21: GF & BF
Mujhe Pyaar hua tha!
Part 22
Part 23

Part 6: A different Khushi

2.1K 173 71
By ThE_nAtUrE_pro

Hey, everyone.. I hope you all are fine. Sorry for the delay guys.. Actually I was busy with our new Arshi Community...

Now, enjoy this update and don't forget to comment..

##################
###########

Khushi's POV

What does that Laad Governor think of himself???

kahaan ka raajakumaar hai woh? ki usane mujhe raste ke beech mein akela chhod diya or chala gaya..

(Where is he from? That he left me alone in the middle of the way and went)..

And How could he jumped on the bus like that? If something bad happened to him.. Shut up you mad girl. Why am I talking something like that?
Jab tak mein hoon tab tak kisee ke saath kuchh bura hone nahin doongee..
( I will not let anything bad happen to anyone until I am here)....
Khushi will be always there to spread happiness in everyone's life. bohot hua mere bak bak, main topik se hat rahee hoon.
(So much my chatter chatter, i'm shifting from the main topic)..
Stop your chatter box Khushi and think what you will do with that Laad Governor..🤔🤔
I am not going to leave him easily. Usane ek akelee ladakee ko beech raaste mein chhod diya aur chala gaya aur mujhe koee jalebee bhee nahin dee. (He left a alone girl in the midway and went away and did not even gave me any jalebi)..😥😥
main use aj nahin chhodoongee.( I will not leave him today)..
Just wait and Watch what this Khushi Gupta will do with you today..😈😏😈

#######******########

Arnav left from his home without having his breakfast. He knew that no one would bother about his breakfast. He put his hand inside his pocket and found three notes of ten rupees. There are three more days left to end this month and he has to spend these three days with this three notes..

[ Now you guys, must be thinking that he is just a teenager and his family does not support him either, so where does he get the money from? One of my readers asked me about this. So here is your answer.]

Although Arnav is no longer interest in his studies but before his father's death he was a brilliant student. Though He gave his 10th board exam after his father's death but he had scored very well. He stood second in his district and received a scholarship. Now he was continuing his studies with his scholarship money. Although his family doesn't support him and does not love him however his mom has not stopped his educational expenses. As a guardian she was giving him his monthly pocket money but that money was not enough. Because whenever Ratna gave him money, she didn't give him with her own hand. She used to gave through Anjali or Shyam. And whenever Arnav gets the money through Shyam, he (Shyam) always takes half of the money from Arnav's envelope. Sometimes Arnav feels like slapping him but somehow he controls his anger every time just because of his mother.

Back to the story

Arnav went to a shop and bought a Banana and a bun for his breakfast. While leaving the shop his eyes caught the sight of a sweet shop and he saw jalebies. He remembered about his new bench mate.. How crazy she was behaving yesterday just because of these Jalebies. Although he doesn't have much money but he bought some jalebies for that crazy girl..

He was now going to his school and thinking about Khushi.
What will be her reaction after seeing this jalebies?
Will she again sit beside him today as his bench mate? Or will she change her sit?

What do you guys think? 🤔🤔

At School

Arnav came inside the classroom and saw that his bench was empty today. Khushi didn't sit there. He turned to his left side and saw that she was sitting next to Nitu. He felt really bad that she didn't sat beside him today. He somehow expected her to sit next to him again but she did not. Then his eyes fell on the packet in his hand which was filled with Khushi's favourite Jalebies. He didn't thought twice and dumped that packet in the nearby dustbin and went to his bench and sat down.

The classes went on like this none of them talk with each other. Arnav's anger was raising with every passing minute.

Tiffin Hour

Arnav was sitting on the wall and looking around to see his surrounding. It had been fifteen minutes, he was sitting there alone. He doesn't know why but he had a little hope that Khushi would come to him and talk with him but she didn't come..

Arnav: What does that girl think of herself? That I'm waiting for her to come to me and talk to me but no.. I'm not waiting for that girl. I'll not die if she doesn't talk with me. Arnav, I'm Arnav and I hate girls and she is very cling type girl. I don't want her near me. Yes, Arnav you can do this. You don't need anyone beside you. You were always alone and you will be always alone. No one will come to rescue you from this darkness. You are made for this darkness.. Don't forget it'..

At Classroom

After the end of the break time, Arnav came inside the classroom and sat down on his usual place. Then He noticed that Khushi was busy talking to the other girls... She was talking to them so freely and casually. How can a girl talk with some strangers like this? He doesn't want to see her face anymore. So, he looked away from her detection and looked ahead and saw Aman and Nk was looking at him in such a way that he was an alien from another planet..

One the other hand, Aman and Nk had been observing Arnav, from the time, he came inside the class room in the morning. They could see that Arnav was changing and this change is for his own good..

Last period

Now this is their Physics class.. That means RAKSAS must be coming. What will he do today? He will not forget the yesterday's incident so easily. He will try his best to punish Khushi today. And I can't even protect her today as Madam has changed her sit.. What can I do? Then he saw Khushi was talking with Nitu as if there was no tomorrow. When she does not bother about her own well being then what can I do? Let it be Arnav...

But to Khushi's good luck, RAAKSHAS didn't come today. On his place today Miss. Lilly came . After entering inside the classroom she first looked at the detection of Arnav's bench.
'' She might have also thought that Khushi would have again sit with him today that's why she looked at his bench first,'' Arnav thought. Then she identified Khushi beside Nitu and gave her a warm smile.. The class went smoothly. Everyone was happy that they got saved from RAAKSHAS's wrath today. So, after the end of the class Miss.Lilly thought to give them some assignments.

Miss.Lilly: So, my childs.. I hope you all enjoyed your today's lesson...

Students: Yes, Mam.

Miss.Lilly: So, Now I'll give you all some Assignments. I hope you all are fine with it..

Students: Yes, Mam..

Miss.Lilly: Then I'll pair you all with one another. Then it will be easy for you all...

Everyone became excited except Arnav as he knew no one will be there in his team.

Miss.Lilly: Then the Pairs are like.. Akash, Payal.. Aman, Nitu.. Nk, Lavanya.................
........Khushi, Arnav........

Everyone was shocked to hear the pairing of Khushi and Arnav .. But Khushi didn't react. Arnav just for once looked at her trough the corner of his eyes but did find any discomfort or anything but Khushi didn't looked at him for once...

The bell rang, indicating that the school time was now over...
As usual Arnav left from the room first... While Khushi was talking with Nitu, Sheetal came there. And Everyone knew Nitu and Sheetal couldn't stand in front of each other for even a minute.. Then why she was there. Sheetal completely ignored Nitu and stand in front of Khushi. Khushi just frowned at her.

Sheetal: OMG!!Dekha Sim,Paam is do din kee aayee huyee ladakee ko. pahale din hee arnav ke paas baith gayee aur aaj usake saath asainament karanekee mauka bhee pa liya.

(Did you guys see, Sim and Pam this two-day-old girl. On the very first day, sat down with Arnav and today she got a chance to do the assignment with him today.)

Khushi: Excuse me..🤨🤨

Sheetal: You are excused baby girl.... But don't forget one thing.. He... I mean Arnav was beyond your reach. So, don't run behind him and spoil your reputation in this new place. Stay away from him.

Khushi: You don't need to worry about me .. Mss...Whatever..

Nitu: Whatever nehi Khush.. Her name is Sheet-all..

Khushi: Ohh okay... So, Sheet-all I know what is good for me and what not. And yeah..Mujhe kisase door rahana hai aay sab mat soch ke aapp please mujhe durr rahana. main apane aasapaas gandigee ek dam hee baradaas nahi karasakatee..

(You don't need to think about me and Whom do I have to stay away from? Just remember one thing that I can't bear any garbage around me.So, stay away from me..)

Khushi left from there after saying all this and Sheetal stood there dumbfounded..

Nitu waved her hand in front of her to broke her daydreams..

Nitu: So, You may understand what Khush just told you. If you didn't then don't hesitate to ask me. I will make you understand.. Okay then.. Bye Bye... Sheet-all...😏😏

Sheetal stumped her feet on the ground angrily and went from there....🙃🙃

.................................

Arnav was sitting on the ground and thinking about Khushi. Today He rebuked his mind many times because of thinking of Khushi. But his mind was not listening to him.. Now he was thinking about his yesterday's encounter.. Did he make a mistake by leaving her alone on the road? Did something bad happene in his absence yesterday? Why isn't she talking to him?what did he do? Won't she talk with him again?

Arnav: Stop it Arnav.. Why you are thinking all this rubbish? If she doesn't want to talk to me, then it's her decision. Who are you? Anyway I'll leave from here SOON. Don't think too much.

But to his surprise someone tapped his shoulder from behind.. Arnav jerked on his place and turned behind..

Khushi: You will leave from here soon? But where are you going?

*************************
*****************

Precap: Assignment time

************************
****************

Once again sorry for the delay..

Don't forget to vote and comments...

05.09.2020

-PRO❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 4.4K 7
Cover Credit: @koelidalmiye Highest ranking: #12 in kkg on (13.7.18) #47 in possessiveness on (11.7.18) #198 in short story.. Leaning closer to her...
54.2K 3.1K 23
A blissful marriage between two individuals who already lost so much in life.. will their past allow them to lead a peaceful present... An Arshi love...
87.8K 6.7K 45
A story of a rowdy aimless youth boy Arnav who is a gangster but very good with heart. By profession he is a gangster but became a Romeo bandit when...
200K 7.7K 17
Some promises are meant to be broken. But what compelled Arnav to abandon the one he once loved? Let's take another journey into our beloved ArShi wo...