not a game - vinnie hacker βœ”οΈ

By iamjustb

πŸ‰πŸƒπŸ§©π§π¨π­ 𝐚 π πšπ¦πžπŸ§©πŸƒπŸ‰ πŸ‰πŸƒπŸ§©π§π¨π­ 𝐚 π πšπ¦πžπŸ§©πŸƒπŸ‰ πŸ‰πŸƒπŸ§©π§π¨π­ 𝐚 π πšπ¦πžπŸ§©πŸƒπŸ‰ ↳ "i'm not a gam... More

γ€ŽCAST』
γ€ŽI』
γ€ŽII』
γ€ŽIV』
γ€ŽV』
γ€ŽVI』
γ€ŽIX』
γ€ŽVIII』
γ€ŽIX』
γ€ŽX』
γ€ŽXI』
γ€ŽXII』
γ€ŽXIII』
γ€ŽXIV』
γ€ŽXV』
γ€ŽXVI』
γ€ŽXVII』
γ€ŽXVIII』
γ€ŽXIX』

γ€ŽIII』

6.4K 71 48
By iamjustb

instagram:

@vhack posted a photo

liked by others
@vhack: kingsley can't dance

view all 624 comments

@user: um idk how to feel about this

@user: holy shit she's so pretty
-@vhack: ikr

@user: don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry

@user: she's using him for clout i already know
-@user: girl she ain't even post him yet 💀

@user: what's her insta??

@user: omg did vinnie finally get a girlfriend??

@user: vinnie boy

@micha.dune: she's way too pretty for vinnie let's be real here
-@vhack: hey, micha, stfu 😀
-@user: LMAO MICHA OUR BOY
-@user: we only follow vinnie for micha 😌

@user: anyone find her account yet??

@user: vinnie pls respond

@user: y'all asking for her instagram like vinnie didn't tag her for a reason
-@vhack: fr fr
-@user: we dc vinnie we wanna know if she's pretty enough

@user: hey vinnie are you gonna accept any more people on your spam?
-@vhack: probably not for a while, sorry.

@user: he's so hot

@user: is she your girlfriend?
-@vhack: not yet
-@user: YET?????
-@user: omg guys we still have time to find dirt on her and make vinnie hate her
-@vhack: 1- that's so toxic lmao 2- you will literally not find one bad thing about kingsley

@user: y'all i found her ig. she's priv though. it's @kingsleynash
-@user: thank u!!
-@user: you're a g thx
-@user: why is she private nooo
-@user: damn y'all are FAST

@user: she's not even that pretty...
-@vhack: bye
-@user: omg he getting protective

@user: i sent this to tiktokroom 😌💅🏽
-@vhack: u wrong for that
-@user: HAHAHAHAHA NOOO AHAH
-@user: and the tea get's hotter and hotter

@user: omg i know this girl! i used to dance at her studio before i moved!!
-@user: really?? omg was she nice???????
-@user: yes! very! and a really good dancer.

@tiktokroom posted a photo

liked by thousands of others
@tiktokroom: - sent in - we see #vinniehacker and a mystery girl named kingsley are on #baewatch 👀☕️

view all 773 comments

@user: girls. we lost a good one. moment of silence.
-@user: HAHAH so sad
-@user: rip 😭🕊

@user: good for him tbh. he deserves to be happy.
-@user: true
-@user: aw

@user: before y'all hoes say she's clout chasing, her ig is private so don't bring that shit around.
-@user: wait what's her ig?
-@user: oh that's good.

-@user: y'all her ig is @kingsleynash

@vinniehacker: y'all did not waste anytime lmao 💀
-@user: VINNIE HAHA
-@user: omg hi bae
-@user: are y'all dating

@user: they're actually so cute

@user: i know they're young but they'd make cute babies
-@user: i-
-@user: slow down we don't even know if they're dating yet.
-@user: they would make cute kids tho

* * *

dialogue:

"jesus. you're already famous." vinnie smiled as he put his phone in his pocket. kingsley laughed as she took another spoon full of frozen yogurt in her mouth. "i told you this would happen. you were given a warning."

"oh my god, look at my follow requests!" kingsley said handing vinnie her phone.

"i told you!"

"it's fine, i don't care."

"you don't care?"

"nope."

"you don't care that everyone thinks you're my new girlfriend?"

"nope." kingsley smiled.

"what if you were my new girlfriend?" vinnie asked sitting back in his chair.

"i'd like that."

"really? great."

"yeah, sucks that you haven't asked me though." kingsley smiled going back to her frozen yogurt.

"ugh!" vinnie groaned throwing his head back. "kingsley,"

"yes?" kingsley said liked she had no idea where this conversation was going.

"will you be my girlfriend?" vinnie asked with a smile, even though he sounded annoyed.

"you suck at this stuff, vincent. you're not supposed to make it sound like a chore." kingsley said bringing her knees to her chest as she took her spoon and scrape the bottom on the small, paper cup.

"well you're making it a chore!" vinnie laughed.

"try again!" kingsley said trying to hold back her laugh.

"kingsley," vinnie spoke as she sat up and leaned forward

"yes, vincent."

"will you please be my girlfriend?" he said this time staring in her eyes with a soft smile. kingsley completely dropped her spunky attitude and felt her butterflies in her stomach. she couldn't help but stare back into his light brown eyes. she nodded and vinnie chuckled leaning back in his chair. kingsley snapped out of her gaze and blushed as she looked back down at her empty cup.

* * *

"okay, so you're a liar." kingsley heard a voice say and she looked up.

"hey, micha." she smiled as he sat down at the same table kingsley always sits at during her off period. "we've gotta stop meeting like this."

"you lied to me!" he said with a smile.

"how so?"

"you told me you and vinnie weren't a thing last week."

"we weren't a thing last week."

"well, obviously something changed."

"something did change." kingsley said as she grabbed her calculator and started punching in numbers.

"what happened? how do you go from 'tell him to quit saying he and i are a thing!' to 'something changed!'?" micha joked, making his voice an annoying, high pitched sound when he was imitating kingsley.

"i do not sound like that." kingsley laughed, acting offended. "and we talked and then he went to see me dance on saturday and then took me to go get frozen yogurt on sunday." kingsley shrugged as she explained her weekend with vinnie. she spoke as if it was no big deal, like it didn't mean much, but on the inside, she was constantly exploding with a mixture of joy and butterflies every time she thought of vinnie. his sent as he hugged her after the showcase, holding his hand on sunday, even him putting his right arm on the head of the passenger seat while he turned around before pulling out of kingsley's driveway.

"so are y'all a thing now?" micha asked as if he was annoyed by this whole situation.

"he's my boyfriend, micha."

"well shit." micha said chuckling as he leaned back. "you and vinnie." kingsley smiled. "mind if i work here?" micha asked referring to the picnic table kinglsey was solving her math problems on.

"not at all, go ahead." kingsley said as she pulled her backpack off, giving micha more work space.

* * *

"vinnie! my boy!" micha yelled as he walked into the locker room after school to meet the rest of the baseball team getting changed for practice.

"yes, micha?" vinnie asked laughing. micha was essentially the class clown. always making people laugh, but also always barely having the grades to play in games.

"so, i had a little conversation with kingsley." micha smiled holding back his chuckle.

"aw, i feel bad for her." vinnie joked.

"yeah, vin, i saw that post on your spam last sunday." a boy named trevor smiled.

"so what's the deal between y'all?" micha asked.

"she's my girlfriend." vinnie said calmly, knowing all the boys would go crazy. they would respect anyone who's in a relationship, but before vinnie announced he had his eye on kingsley, the team all agreed their games were always a little bit better when kingsley was in the bleachers.

"you lucky son of a bitch." trevor laughed.

"how'd you ask her?" another boy, blake, asked.

"wait, wait! i know!" micha yelled standing up on the bench waving his arms in the air. "he went to go see her dance in the showcase last saturday, and he then he took her to go get frozen yogurt on sunday!"

"yep." vinnie laughed, slightly blushing at the memory as he pulled his baseball pants on.

"oh, do i see a little bit of a blush there?" trevor mocked trying to grab vinnie's face.

"fuck off!" vinnie laughed, swatting his hand away.

"ooh, our boy is whipped!" blake laughed.

"man, you're lucky." sam, another guy, said as he tied his cleats.

"sam, don't you have a girlfriend? isabella?" vinnie asked laughing.

"yeah, but she's not kingsley!" sam exclaimed.

"she's still your friend friend!" trevor screamed.

"okay, listen, all i'm saying is that if isabella looked like kingsley, i wouldn't be complaining." sam said putting his arms up in defense.

"okay, you're done." vinnie chuckled as she stood up, grabbing his bag.

"ooh, someone's getting a little protective!" trevor laughed.

"wait until isabella hears about this shit, sam." micha said.

"i swear to god, micha, if you tell izzy i said that, i'm beating your ass!" sam said pointing to micha.

"i'd pay to see that." trevor said.

"it'd be like thing one and thing two on crack." vinnie joked. "let's go, guys."

all the boys joked and laughed as they headed out of the locker room and outside.

"no fucking way." chris mumbled to himself before closing his locker.

❇️ b speaks ~
hi!! i'm really excited about
this book, and i know i always
say that, but this time i'm really
excited. anyways, if y'all ever
need someone to talk to,
EVER, y'all can private message
me. i always answer them! also,
just so y'all know, in this story,
vinnie is the only one popular on
tiktok. love y'all! bye bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577K 4.9K 52
fluff, angst, and smut :) this will be y/n book! (jacob day smut: "revenge")
249K 1.6K 45
Imagines of our boy vinnie I don't write smut
28.3K 538 26
π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—›- πš›πš˜πš‹πšŽπš›πš πšŠπš—πš πš—πšŠπšπšŠπš•πš’πšŠ πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ πš‹πšŽπšŽπš— πš‹πšŽπšœπš πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπšœ πšœπš’πš—πšŒπšŽ πšπš’πšπšπš‘ πšπš›πšŠπšπšŽ, πš‹πšžπš πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πš‹πš˜πšπš‘...
202K 2.3K 59
*COMPLETE* As seen on tiktok Peaked at: #7 for #vinniehacker #9 for #tiktok