Arranged Mating✔- TodoDeku

By JustForTheFanfic

"I refuse to be some Alpha's toy." "I'm stronger, more capable." ════ ⋆★⋆ ════ It all started with an arrange... More

☆❇️════𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖════❇️☆
☆❇️════𝕆𝕞𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖════❇️☆
☆❇️════ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕡𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟════❇️☆
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✧🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 & 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠════🐺✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
☆❇️════𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖════❇️☆
☆❇️════𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖════❇️☆

✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧

2.5K 122 16
By JustForTheFanfic

╔══════════✧๑🌙๑✧══════════╗

𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 ℌ𝔬𝔪𝔢

╚══════════✧๑🌙๑✧══════════╝

❝𝕎𝕖'𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕣Ω𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣, 𝕞Ω𝕣𝕖 𝕔α𝕡α𝕓𝕝𝕖.❞

During the walk back home, Izuku had eventually woken up. By that time, I had already shifted so he was lying on my back at the moment. As for Ichiro, one of the pack fighters had volunteered to hold him while riding on another so that we would make it home faster in our wolf forms.

The little girl that was with Izuku had fallen asleep while we were walking back. For an hour, I could tell that she was fighting it but eventually, sleep had taken over so she was lying on the wolf as little breaths left her.

✧🌙How are you feeling?🌙I asked, tilting my head up a little so that I could see Izuku. He was blinking his eyes slowly but a smile formed on his face when he heard me and then he answered back.

"I'm alright," His voice sounded raspy when he said this. "Just my hands and feet hurt so much." He continued but chuckled right after.

✧🌙We're soon back to the packhouse so I'll take you straight to the pack doctor, okay?🌙Izuku nodded, the smile still on his face as he looked at me. We were almost there since we had passed the border almost five minutes ago and the trees that the packhouse was behind were coming into view.

I heard a howl but it came from one of the fighters that we were with. It was a signal howl, telling the others in the packhouse that we were back. Soon, we got one back and the moment we passed the trees, many of the pack helpers along with other members of the pack were there, some rushing up to us to see if we needed any aid.

The fighters had started to shift back into their human forms except for me and the other two who had the little girl and the other fighter who was holding Ichiro. I wasn't surprised when the helpers started to check their bodies to see if they had any cuts or bruises.

"We're fine. We didn't have to fight," One of the fighters told the helpers who just looked at them in confusion.

"Why? Then how did you guys get the Superior back?" It was like the fighter was waiting for the helper to ask them that because a large grin formed on their face before they began to answer them.

"When we got there, all of em were dead. The Superior just annihilated them. You should've seen it. It was sick!" All eyes were now on Izuku but to avoid them, a whine left him and he buried his face in my fur. I chuckled at him, walking the rest of the way into the packhouse so I could get him cared for.

The door was already opened so I just walked right inside. Some of the helpers had followed us since they were three people that were going to be dealt with instead of one. The little girl had been placed on one bed, Ichiro on the next where two people were checking him and then Izuku on another.

As the doctor was checking Izuku, the door was pushed open which revealed our parents who were on the other side. As expected, Izuku's mother was by his side in seconds and I was certain that if he wasn't hurt that she would've been kissing his entire face by now.

"M-Mommmm," Izuku whined when she was holding his face, looking for anything that would tell her that he wasn't alright. His hands and feet were clear signs that they needed tending to, however. "Eh? Mom? Dad? Enji and Rei? What are you guys doing here?"

The doctor was cleaning up Izuku's wounds and placing casts on up broken hands when his mother answered him.

"We're supposed to be informed about things like this happening, sweetie," His mother answered back, running her hand through her hair. "But enough about that. What happened?" Concern was evident on her face as she was looking at Izuku. The Omega began to tell her the entire story from start to finish and as I was listening, I was surprised at some of the things that he was saying.

"Superior Alpha Todoroki," I turned upon hearing my name to see the two helpers who were tending to Ichiro holding him out to me. "Your baby is fine. He only needed cleaning up and feeding." I nodded, making sure to thank them when I took the baby who was looking up at me. Within seconds I was scenting him, smiling at the sounds of his coos that were reaching my ears.

"What about the little girl, Izuku?" I asked him, nudging my head toward the girl who was laying on the bed and getting her cuts cleaned. Izuku held up his head, looking in the direction to where I directed myself.

"Eri? She's the reason why I was able to get out of this mess without getting Ichiro hurt," His words were soft when he said this. "I wasn't sure what they did to hurt her but I knew she was getting hurt so I told her that I would get her out of there." Izuku was now sitting up on the bed but since casts were placed on his feet as well, the helpers had to help him.

"My baby looks like a marshmallow," Inko mumbled, now grabbing onto his face to litter kisses. Izuku just continued to whine and tried to pull away as he listened to his father telling him what a good job he's done.

"Hold still Superior Omega Todoroki. I noticed a drug in your system that was meant to induce heat so I want to draw that out." My eyebrows furrowed when the doctor said this and I looked at Izuku with a perplexed expression.

"Drug? You didn't say anything about a drug, Izuku." He was about to speak but winced when the doctor used the needle.

"He tried to sleep with me after using it. He was careless though so the moment he leaned over me, I just broke his neck." He was acting so nonchalant that I would've never believed the situation that had occurred. "But I'm fine, promise. I guess that I'll just be afraid to be anywhere on my own as well as leaving Ichiro on his own even if it's in his room. Besides, I think Eri is the one that we'll have to worry about because she was in that place for years it seems."

Nothing more was said between us about what had happened. We would work that out a bit later. I was just glad that they made it back home without anything major happening.

"Are you alright there?" I asked Izuku as I put him down on the bed. He had to be given a shower but since both of his hands and feet were placed in casts, I had to help him. Ichiro and the girl who I now knew as Eri was here as well but Ichiro was in his crib while Eri was resting on a couch in the far side of the room.

"Yeah, I am," He answered back with a hum but then a sigh left him. "I just feel so useless. I can't wait until these come off," Izuku mumbled, lifting his hands as best as he could. A chuckle came from me and I leaned over him to give him a kiss on his forehead.

"They'll be off soon thanks to your wolf," I told him. It was quiet after that as Izuku and I just stared at each other. I couldn't explain how happy I was that he and Ichiro were back. Plus, he saved a little girl from wolves as horrible as those rogues.

"I don't think I'll be able to let you guys out of my sight again," I muttered, bringing myself closer to Izuku so I could scent him. Purrs came from him from my actions, making me smile and I lowered myself so that I could give him a peck on the lips.

"I don't have any reason to object to that," He hummed as he kissed me back. It wasn't rushed but slow, our lips delicately colliding as we continued. Izuku couldn't use his hands but he was making it up by using his neck, pushing it forward every time our lips connected.

"Izu-Chan?" The Omega was quick to part our lips, his eyes going directly to the small white-haired girl who had just woken up. She was now sitting up in the chair, her big red eyes peeking at us but she still looked a bit scared.

"Yeah, Eri?" Izuku was trying to sit back up on the bed so I helped him. "You can come," He continued. For a while, Eri looked hesitant but she was looking at me while she showed her hesitation. Izuku still welcomed her and when she hopped on the bed, she drew herself closer to him as if she was avoiding me.

"It's okay, Eri. He's my mate. He won't hurt you," Izuku looked at me quickly and whispered something like 'smile, you look so serious.' I muttered an 'oh right ' and flashed her a grin which I was sure was awkward because Izuku was snickering but then he quickly began to clear his throat.

She gazed at me for a while and then turned back to Izuku. "Will I-I have to go back?" My Omega quickly shook his head.

"Of course not Eri. I'll take care of you, okay? I did make you a promise, didn't I?" Eri pinned her lips tightly together and for a second, she appeared to be deep in thought but then she nodded. 

"So like a family?"

"Exactly that," Izuku said with a large smile. "By the way, how old are you?"

Eri held up her hands, putting up her fingers and showing Izuku so that he would count them. "Nine?" The small girl mumbled a 'yes' and Izuku hummed. "So I'll be like your big brother. How's that?" The widest grin that Eri had shown for the entire time that she was with us made an appearance on her face. She bobbed her head rapidly in response, holding onto Izuku in an attempt to hug him.

If Izuku wasn't hurt, I knew that he would hug her back so the best that he could've done was lean down to rest his head on hers.

After a while of Izuku trying to get to know Eri more (not asking her about the rogues yet to make her unhappy), Ichiro began to stir in his crib. I was quick to go and get the baby, bouncing him on my lap causing him to make sounds every time my foot moved.

"Aw, I wanna hold him but I can't," A pout formed on Izuku's face and I laughed at that. Eri looked like she wanted to hold him so I gave Ichiro to her and she held him carefully, talking to the baby and getting coos in return.

"Shoto?" My eyes averted up to Izuku who had his mouth to the side and it seemed as if he was thinking about something. I hummed, letting him know that I was listening but was supporting Ichiro's back at the same time while Eri was playing with him.

"Have you ever wondered about what quirk Ichiro would have or what the arranged mating system would be like for him?" He questioned but then his brows furrowed. "And now Eri's here, it's extremely close for her," Izuku made sure that he whispered this part so that she wouldn't hear.

In all honesty, yes, I did think about it but Ichiro was still a baby so we had a long way to go. As for Eri, once she was alright and had healed enough, I wouldn't have a problem training her for it.

"Yes but he's still a baby Izuku. We have enough time for that." I told him, voicing out my thoughts. Izuku mumbled something under his breath but then nodded, her eyes going back to the little girl and the baby.

"Believe that time will be soon."

The next chapter is the epilogue, followed by a bonus chapter.

𝒱Ω𝓉𝑒 α𝓃𝒹 𝒞Ω𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉!

Date: 26/08/20

⤜||𝔍𝔲𝔰𝔱𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔉𝔞𝔫𝔣𝔦𝔠||⤛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 5.2K 37
Katsuki Bakugo is a dominant alpha and a pro hero slowly rising to the top. Except, like any other hero, his instincts never seize, and in his case...
126K 4.9K 46
❝ SOULMATES END IN TRAGEDY JUST AS OFTEN AS THEY END IN FORTUNE. ❞ In which Eden Hills is surprised by a visit from someone she never knew could've e...
9.1K 246 19
+{Art not mine}+ This is a story of a crossover between the fandom of The SCP Foundation and TheFamousFilms role play. The current time line is a few...
30.5K 621 20
Katsuki Bakugou is an omega but no one knows, he hides it from the class but one day the school gets colour arm bands to show their second gender for...