Alien Heros

Galing kay Sovereign343

Its summer vacation! Ben Tennyson and his best friend Y/n L/n are going on a road trip with Ben's grandpa Max... Higit pa

Bio+Harem
Ch.1
Ch. 2
Ch.3
Ch. 4
Ch.5
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch.12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
S2 Ch.15
S2 Ch.16
S2 Ch.17
S2 Ch.18
S2 Ch.19
S2 Ch.20
S2 Ch.21
S2 Ch.22
S2 Ch.23
S2 Ch.24
S2 Ch.25
S2 Ch.26
S2 Ch.27
S2 Ch.28
S3 Ch.29
S3 Ch.2 Midnight Madness
S3 Ch.3 A Change of Face
S3 Ch. 4 Wolves
S3 Ch.5 Game Over
S3 Ch. 6 Super Alien Hero Buddy Adventure
S3 Ch.7 Underwraps
S3 Ch.8 The Unnaturals
S3 Ch.9 Monster Weather
S3 Ch.10 The Return
S3 Ch.11 Be Afraid of the Dark
S3 Finale: The Visitor
S4 Ch.1 Perfect Day
S4 Ch.2 Divided We Stand
S4 Ch.3 Big Fat Alien Wedding
S4 Ch.4 Dont Drink the Water
Secret of the Omnitrix, Part 1
Secret of the Omnitrix, Part 2
S4 Ch.7 Ben 4 Good Buddy
S4 Ch.8 Ready to Rumble
The Negative Ten
S4 Finale: End of Summer
S5 Ch.1 "5 Years Later..."

Ch.6

12.9K 364 211
Galing kay Sovereign343

Off the side of the road, Ben and Y/n were standing in the middle of a makeshift training range made by Max.

Max: "You two ready?"

Ben and Y/n smirk before activating their Omnitrixs.

Chromastone: "Let's see what this guy can do."

Max: "Remember to think out there boy. You cant always muscle it, might isn't always right."

Chromastone: "Got it."

Diamondhead: "I know, but it's the most fun."

Max proceeds to pull several levers cuasing cans and targets to pop out at the two. Ben easily shoots all the targets with diamond shards, however when Y/n tries to shoot shards nothing happens.

Chromastone: "Hmm, okay. So I can't shoot shards or morph my body. I'll figure this out."

Y/n continues to experiment while Gwen is sitting by the Rustbucket watching him train. She sits in a lawn chair, leaning forward with her elbows on her knees with her head resting in her palms.

Gwen: *dreamy sigh* "Y/n is the best."

Gwen looks at her right hand to see a silver banded ring with a small emerald on her middle finger. The ring has an intricate design of swirls engraved into the band.

Back with Ben and Y/n, a tire slams into Ben, who want paying attention, making him fire shards in all directions. Gwen is to distracted to notice the shards flying at her until she looks up, with almost no time to react. While most of the shards miss her, a small shard imbeds itself into her left forearm after she tries to cover herself.

Gwen screams in agony as her bleeds profusely. Y/n, Max, and Ben rush to her side.

Chromastone: "Gwen! Oh no!"

Gwen: *sobbing* "Grandpa! Y/n! Please help!"

Chromastone: "Max go get the first aid kit."

Max nods and runs into the RV while Y/n kneels next to Gwen.

Chromastone: "Gwen look at me, look at me!"

Gwen turns to Y/n with tears pouring down her face.

Chromastone: "Listen Gwen, I'm not going to lie. What I'm about to do is going to hurt like heck, okay?"

Gwen nods.

Gwen: "Can you hold my hand please?"

Chromastone: "Of course."

Y/n takes a hold of Gwen's right hand while he grabs the shard in her arm with his other hand.

Chromastone: "Okay, on three... one... two... THREE!!!"

Y/n pulls the diamond shard out of Gwen's arm cuasing her to scream in pain just as Max exits the Rustbucket with the first aid kit. Max is able to quickly wrap up Gwen's arm without her losing to much blood. Y/n then picks Gwen up, with her wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, and takes her into the Rustbucket. On his way, he looks at Ben who hasn't done it said anything. Y/n simply gives Ben a bone chilling glare before going inside the Rustbucket.

Back on the road, Gwen is laying down in the back of the RV with Y/n behind her with his arms wrapped around her waist. Gwen's quiet sobs can be heard by Max and Ben, who are in the front.

Max: "Ben, I cant begin to describe how disappointed I am in you."

Ben: "I'm sorry grandpa."

Max: "I'm not the one you should be apologizing to."

Ben: "But, Y/n wont let me anywhere near her."

Max: "For good reason. When will you learn that that watch isn't a toy. We're lucky Gwen wasnt killed."

In the back, Gwen and Y/n have been having a quiet conversation.

Gwen: "It still hurts *sniff*."

Y/n: "It will for a while, Max said it might leave a scar."

The two are quiet for a moment until Y/n tightens his grip on Gwen and pulls her closer to him, with her back now against his chest.

Y/n: "I'm sorry I couldnt protect you."

Gwen shuffles around so she is now facing Y/n.

Gwen: "Hey, you couldnt have known what would happen. And besides, you were the one to take charge and help me. I'll never forget that."

Gwen scoots even closer to Y/n and intertwines her legs with his and wraps her arms around his chest.

Suddenly, the Rustbucket's engine starts to make noises causing Max to stop in a nearby abandoned mining town. The quartet were no standing outside the Rustbucket with Max looking at the engine. Gwen, who now has a sling holding up her injured arm, had her hand interlocked with Y/n's and was trying to stay as close to him as possible.

Ben: "Looks like nobody's home."

Y/n: "Where are we?"

Gwen: "My intellimap says this is Slatterville. Incorporated in 1857 after the discovery of silver. Went bust in the late 50s when the mine ran out."

Ben was about to make a snarky remark, until he Gwen's arm in the sling and decided to stay quiet.

Y/n: "Ever my little bookworm."

Gwen smiles at the compliment.

Max: "Aha! I think I found the problem. Leaky fuel line."

Max holds up a fuel hose with a small diamond shard pierced through it.

Max: "I should be able to patch it up."

Ben: "Sorry grandpa. Let me help, maybe-"

Y/n: "I think you've helped enough for one day Ben. Come on Gwen, what do you say we go for a walk?"

Gwen: "That sounds lovely."

Y/n and Gwen walk off leaving Max and Ben by the Rustbucket.

Gwen: "A little peace and quiet... with just the two of us."

Gwen turns towards Y/n and brings him into a passionate kiss. They hold it for a few seconds before being suddenly interrupted by Ben as Ghostfreak.

Ghostfreak: "Hey guys. Am I interrupting something?"

Gwen turns away from Ben scowling.

Y/n: "Yes Ben you were. Now buzz off."

Y/n grabs Gwen's hand as the two begin to walk away.

Ghostfreak: "Guys wait!"

They stop but dont turn around.

Ghostfreak: "Gwen, I'm sorry for what happend at the shooting range. I would never intentionally hurt you. The last thing I would ever want, is for you, Max, and Y/n to get hurt becuase of my mistakes."

Gwen: "...Ben, you almost killed me. You severely injured my arm. Saying sorry isn't going to cut it this time, you want my forgiveness? You have to earn it."

Without warning the trio is attacked by an unknown alien.

Kraab: "The Omnitrix and Ultimatrix! Give them to me!"

Y/n: "Not gonna happen, crab legs. Gwen, stay back."

Swampfire: "Back off, or I'll roast you."

Kraab: "Just try it."

Ghostfreak: "Gladly."

Ben flies towards the alien only to be blasted with an orange goo. The alien tries to slam his claw into Ben but Y/n grabs the claw and crushes it.

Kraab: "Aaahhh!!! My arm!"

Swampfire: "Here, have a gift."

Y/n throws seeds at Kraab's feet, causing him to be wrapped up in thick vines.

Kraab: "I...cant...move!"

Ghostfreak: "Whoa, when could you do that?"

Swampfire: "For a while. See what happens when you experiment and learn about your aliens Ben?"

Suddenly, another alien flies in and attacks Ben and Y/n.

This new alien, known as Six-Six, attacks by shooting laser bolts at the two. While Ben simply flies away to avoid the shots, the bolts pierce through Y/n with one even blowing off his head.

Gwen: "Y/N!!!"

Six-Six lands in front of Y/n's 'corpse' only for his body to quickly regenerate and sucker punch Six-Six, knocking his to the ground. Y/n then goes over to Six-Six and tears his jetpack off before wrapping him up in vines.

Max then runs up.

Max: "Kids, are you alright!?"

Gwen: "We're fine, thanks to Y/n."

???: "Indeed."

Everyone turns to find a third alien.

Swampfire: "Who are you?"

Tetrax: "My name it Tetrax."

He retracts his helmet to reveal that he's the same species as Diamondhead.

Ben: "And why didnt you help?"

Tetrax: "Becuase it didnt appear I was needed. This human known as Y/n, you use the Ultimatrix expertly. While the other doesn't."

Ben: "Hey! I couldve done that too."

Swampfire: "Sure you could."

Tetrax: "Well it appears I am not needed. I will take these two and be on my way but I will return. Oh, and take this."

Tetrax hands Y/n his hover board before taking Six-Six and Kraab off planet.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

69.4K 3.1K 27
The biggest bitch in college is said to marry some old Millionaire. Y/N hating this bitches guts attends the wedding to laugh at her face while her e...
44.5K 621 11
Of all the Lanterns who have ever worn the rings of the Emotional Spectrum...there was one whose light shined the brightest.
8.8K 212 27
What seemed to be an average low class warrior turned out to be something different was it that of the legends or was it just a weird circumstance th...
53.4K 1.3K 14
You signed up to be a part of a reality TV show, not really expecting to win, but anything's better than just wasting away in your bedroom, playing v...