[2] Spoiled Legacies - JJ May...

By intoxicatedsirens

BOOK 2 Rafe Cameron x Female OC x JJ Maybank Male OC x Female OC (a little bit) INSTAGRAM x REAL LIFE ๐–๐‡๐˜... More

Epigraph + Playlist
Meet The *New* Characters
Previously
Chapter 1
INSTAGRAM [1]
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 13

3.6K 103 58
By intoxicatedsirens

THE THERAPIST'S OFFICE- VIOLET

"How are you doing today?" Dr. Kate asks, Violet was just lying down on the couch.

"I'm exhausted. We just had a game and the sun was terrible." Violet responds, staring at the ceiling.

She was still in her cheer uniform, not having enough time between the end of the game and the appointment to change. The boys had gone into overtime today since the game was a tie.

"How was the game?" She asks.

"It was a tie." Violet says, bluntly.

"Your mother told me about what happened when she scheduled the extra appointment." Dr. Kate says.

"Yeah, yeah, so you know." Violet says, brushing it off.

"You can't keep bottling up your feelings." The therapist says.

"I'm not! We had a sleepover and my friends invited a few people over and their people invited more people so next thing you know there's the whole school." Violet says, the therapist was giving her a look, and she didn't like that.

"Okay, don't give me that look." Violet says, scrunching her face.

"I stayed off drugs! I'm clean." Violet says.

"I just drank a little alcohol." Violet defends, crossing her arms.

"You're underage." Her therapist says.

"Oh my god, everyone does it! Calm down! You probably did when you were my age too!" Violet snaps back.

"How do you feel about what happened?" She asks.

"I mean.. there was a coyote who dug up a dead body in the woods and was eating the rotting flesh in the middle of my birthday party." Violet says, laughing. She shouldn't have been laughing but she couldn't help it. Only the body she thought she buried would come back ot haunt her during her birthday party. Just her luck.

"How rude! Like couldn't it have waited until the party was over!" Violet says, trying to make a joke but her therapist wasn't laughing.

"It must have been traumatic for you." The therapist comments.

"A lot of things are traumatic." Violet says.

"It's like only that would happen to me! On my birthday! It's like I have bad luck or something." Violet adds on.

"Probably karma." Violet mutters.

"Why would you think that it's Karma?" She asks. Violet froze. Shit.

"I abandoned my friends when they needed me the most." Violet says, diverting.

THE THERAPIST'S OFFICE - TOPPER

"Hello Topper. I'm just going to write down some notes to help me refresh my memory for next time." Dr. Kate says.

"Oh you don't have to do that. I'm not coming back." Topper says.

"I see. I would still like to have your notes down. I am Dr. Kate." She adds.

"I know, I know. You're V's shrink." Topper says. He was still in his football uniform. The two siblings had no time to change.

"Right here, right now I am your shrink." The therapist says.

"I don't really need a shrink. I'm just here cause of my mom." Topper says.

"What happened.. was terrible. No one should have to go through that." Dr. Kate says.

"Finding a dead body in the woods is definitely second on the list." Topper says.

"Second?" She asks.

"Yeah, second." Topper says.

"Would you like to talk about the first?" Dr. Kate asks.

"Not really." Topper says.

"We still have a lot of time left until your session is over." She says, looking at the clock.

CHEER PRACTICE - A FEW DAYS LATER

"Okay, everyone! Spirit week is coming and we're picking our boys for the week." The captain says.

"Our boys?" Violet asks, confused.

"Yeah, it's tradition for a cheerleader to get her own football player. You know? For homecoming: decorating their lockers, posters. You know?" Lia asks.

"Why aren't they doing that for us?" Violet asks.

"I mean they usually return the favor." Another girl says.

"I am no man's bitch." Violet mutters.

"It's tradition! I hope I get Top." Lia says.

"Names and Jersey numbers are in the bag. I don't want any complaints about who you get." The captain says, walking around and making the girls pick a player. This made it fair so that all the girls wouldn't go after that one guy they were all in love with. It was usually Rafe. But he wasn't here, not at the moment.

"No looking until everyone's gotten their player!" The captain yells, reminding the girls.

Violet reached in and pulled out a piece of paper with a name on it, Lia doing the same afterwards. They were the two last girls to get their players.

The rest of the girls looked so excited, but Violet didn't like this idea at all. It gave her the icks to be honest.

"Okay, you can open the paper now!" The captain says.

Violet opened the sheet of paper to see the name she did not want to have. It was the last person she wanted to have.

Topper T.

She needed a redo cause there was no way she was going to praise her own brother for a week. The rest of the girls were jumping up and down while some were disappointed by who they got.

"Uhh.. can we have a redo?" Violet yells out.

"No. If you have a problem with your player, deal with it." The coach adds.

"Uhm I do. It's my brother." Violet says.

"Oh.." The coach says, awkwardly.

"Wait! Let's switch!" A girl says.

"No! I'll switch with you." Another girl says.

"Wait! Wait!" Someone else says. There was commotion all over Violet, seems like everyone wanted Topper now.

"Okay, everyone! We're having a redo." The coach yells, silencing the commotion.

"But-" The captain says, objecting.

"Redo!" The coach yells, making everyone put the folded names back into the bag and pick again. The coach went around with the bag, making everyone pick their own football player.

Violet reached into the bag and took a slip, Lia taking one after her.

"Okay everyone! Hopefully we don't have to do this again! Open your slips!" The coach yells.

All of the girls opened their slips again, some happy, some disappointed.

"Oh for fucks sake." Violet groans, reading the name.

"Oh god." Lia says, reading the name.

"Who'd you get?" Violet turns to the side, asking Lia.

"Kelce." Lia sighs.

"The one night stand turns into a two night stand?" Violet jokes.

"Shut up!" Lia whines.

"I got Jordan if it makes you feel any better." Violet says, patting her on the back.

A/N

Homecoming week, hopefully it'll be drama-free.
It's just a football game, right?
You know you love me,
Xoxo, Gossip Girl.

Thanks for 11.5k❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 2K 31
๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ž๐™™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๏ฟฝ...
71.1K 3K 16
-๐–๐Ž๐‘๐“๐‡๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” แตโฑแตƒสณแตƒ แถœแตƒสณสณแต‰สณแตƒ '๐™๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ'...
415K 4.8K 68
๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ป๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–ฏ๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ๐—Œ, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—…๐—’ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‰๐–พ...
313K 4.1K 40
started: 14.08.20 completed: 07.06.22 ๐™š๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™– /๐™Ÿ๐™ชหหˆ๐™›ษ”ห๐™งษชษ™/ ๐™‡๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ: ๐™š๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™– ๐™–...