Caught In His Web

By EmpressDes

"Jace stop"I murmured in between his lips. "Michelle,It has always been you"Jace whispered. "Please stop,lo... More

1-Senior Yearβœ¨πŸ¦‹
2-The VisitorπŸ¦‹βœ¨
3-ComplimentπŸ¦‹βœ¨
4-The New Girl βœ¨πŸ¦‹
5-The KissπŸ¦‹βœ¨
Chapter 6-Excuse
Chapter 7-Mini-heartbreak
Chapter 8-Truth
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16-Dares and Truth
Chapter 17-Birthday Birthday!!!
Chapter 18-Suprise guest
Chapter 19-Horrible Monday
Chapter 20
Chapter 21-Party 1
Chapter 22-Party 2
Chapter 23:Mum
Author's Note
Chapter 24: Annoying Aunt
Chapter 25: Cramps
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Castβ€οΈβœ¨πŸ¦‹
Chapter 33β€οΈπŸ¦‹
34πŸ¦‹β€οΈ
35πŸ¦‹βœ¨
36πŸ¦‹βœ¨
37βœ¨πŸ¦‹
38πŸ¦‹βœ¨
39πŸ¦‹βœ¨
40πŸ¦‹βœ¨
41πŸ¦‹βœ¨
42πŸ¦‹βœ¨
43πŸ¦‹βœ¨
44πŸ¦‹βœ¨πŸ’•
45β€οΈπŸ¦‹βœ¨
46πŸ¦‹βœ¨
47πŸ¦‹βœ¨πŸ’•
48βœ¨πŸ¦‹πŸ’•
49βœ¨πŸ¦‹πŸ’•
50πŸ¦‹βœ¨πŸ’•
51πŸ¦‹βœ¨πŸ’•
52βœ¨πŸ’•πŸ¦‹
53πŸ¦‹πŸ’•βœ¨
54πŸ¦‹πŸ’•βœ¨
55πŸ’•βœ¨
Update πŸ¦‹
56βœ¨πŸ’•
Announcement for the Spin off of Caught In His Web

Chapter 32

401 91 0
By EmpressDes

Lucas's POV

I fixed a day to hangout with my girlfriend,Michelle. I wasn't actually sure if she actually liked me that was the major reason for our hang-out.

It was 9:00AM when I woke up by the sound of my phone ringing.

Who the hell wants to blow up my phone!

I checked my phone to see an unknown number.

Mysterious

I wanted to call back and ask who it was but I thought against it,I was still battling with my subconscious whether or not to call back when my phone rang again. I answered the call and waited for the caller to speak first,a sweet feminine voice spoke

"Hello"

Could it be?

"Who's this?" I asked.

Silence

"I said who is this?"I asked again,the tone of my voice already loud.

"Jo....Joan"She stuttered.

"Joan?"

"Yes"

"What's the reason for you wanting to blow up my phone with your calls,what do you want!"I bellowed.

"Calm...down..I want,I mean can we meet up?"She asked in a low tone.

"Why?"

"I want to talk to you about something in person"She stated,her voice still low.

"I can't,I'm busy"

"Please....I won't take too much of your time,I promise,just 15 minutes,please"She beseeched.

"Okay...where? because you can't come to my house and I don't want to go to yours"

"What about the mall...yeah...the mall.."She stammered,not sure if I would agree.

"Which mall?"

"Asaba mall......ShopRite"

"Okay then,text me when you are ready"I replied before ending the call.

After picking Michelle from her house,I drove straight to the mall,I knew she was going to ask me questions so I lied to her that I wanted to buy few things,I didn't want her to follow me inside because I knew the war between her and Joan,they literally hate each other and just imagine how Michelle will feel when she sees Joan,I know I'm dumb for trying to see Joan again,we had a bad break up after I caught her having a makeout session with Jace Walker.

The guy she told me not to worry about

The same guy she said she considered as a brother and bestfriend

The same guy.....

"Dozie"

I heard my name from behind as I stepped out from ShopRite supermarket after buying the things I lied about to Michelle,I knew that voice,that voice that made my heart skip a beat. I turned to see who it was and yes my guess was right

"Hey"I replied,faking the cold and harsh expression I had earlier on the phone.

"I'm surprised you didn't ditch me"She grinned.

"What did you want to talk about?"A frown already on my face.

"I...

"Just be quick about it,I have somewhere to be"I was already wasting time.

"Dozie,I know this isn't the right place to talk about this but I want to apologize,It was stupid for me to leave you....

"Save the speech"I kept my right hand in front of her ordering her to stop.

"What do you actually want?"I asked,this time in a very calm tone.

"Would you like to be my date to my school dance?"

Really?

"No"

"Why?"Her face showing a glimpse of sadness.

"Because I'm not your boyfriend and don't you have tons of guys who would want to be your date!"I replied.

"Dozie,please,I want to fix things between us,I still..."Her eyes suddenly on the tiled floor like it was fascinating to watch.

"You still what!"I urged her to complete her sentence.

"I'm still in love with you,Dozie"She raised her face,her eyes piercing into mine.

I stifled a laugh before replying her"Really? because the last time I checked,you said you are deeply in love with your childhood friend,Jace Kamsi Walker"I emphasized on the deeply.

"That's not.."

"I'm not finished,the last time I checked,you declared Jace as your crush in front of everyone,you knew I was there,you knew I would get hurt by what you did,what did I ever do to you?I did everything even more than those silly Disney Princes ever did to their princess but what did I get in return,horrible nightmares and depression,I kept deceiving myself that one day you would come back but instead you kept following him blindly"I groaned.

She held my right arm"I'm sorry,I'm really sorry,I was so dumb and stupid,I mistook his caring and flirty attitude for love,I pursued him blindly,I know I don't deserve you and I'm a horrible person but please,Lucas...I..."

"When is your school dance?"I asked, already tired of her apologies and explanations.

"Thesame day with yours"

"What!I can't come"I blurted out,remembering I promised Michelle to be her date.

"Please,you can go for your school Christmas Carol and ditch your class s dance,please"She appealed still holding my arm.

"But...okay fine!"

Her sad face suddenly turned into a huge smile,she hugged me immediately,the hug made me weak,the anger I held against her loosened up,her smile was so charming

God!She's so beautiful

Her scent filled my nose,I pulled from the hug and that was when I noticed her dressing,she was on a red strapless top and a baggy jean,we both walked out of the mall talking about how our lives has been,she still had that charming smile on her face

I missed her

Michelle's POV

He said he wouldn't take long but it was almost half an hour and he wasn't out yet. I kept myself busy by watching Tiktok videos.

Gosh! I'm addicted to that app

I continuously kept raising my head to check if he was out then I saw him coming out with some girl,she was obviously laughing at whatever he said,they both walked slowly like they were enjoying whatever conversation they were having.

Is'nt that Joan Damidele?!

It was her and why was she with Lucas!

She left shortly after nodding to what Lucas told her,he walked towards the car, immediately she left.

"I didn't know you knew her"I said as soon as he got into the car. "Huh?!Who?"He asked,his right brow raised in confusion.

"I'm talking about Joan,the girl you were with,few minutes ago"I stated."Oh,she was my classmate in my previous school so we sort of bumped into each other"He replied.

I mouthed an "oh" in response."You took so long"I whined,hitting him softly."It looks like someone missed me"He eyed me slowly with his long lashes.

Oh boy,I don't feel good

"I missed you too my love"He pinched my nose."Ouch!"I exclaimed.

"I'm sorry"His lips touched mine softly before merging his with mine,knocking my six senses out of me.

He pulled away,a smirk suddenly on his face,I rolled my eyes and took my eyes to my phone.

"Let's go home so we can do the dirty"His hands on the ignition key.

The dirty?

I gasped and hit him,this time very hard afterwards opened the door and tried to step out but he pulled me back.

"Hey...where are you going?"He asked."Home"I blurted out.

"Come on,I was just joking"He chuckled,still holding my hand."Okay fine,let's go"I closed the door and he started the ignition and drove off.

*15 mins later*

"Your elder brother is cuter than you"I teased him as we got into his room."Who?Nonso?"He asked,trying to play dumb.

"Who else!"

"Come on,I'm cuter and you know that"He pulled closer and whispered into my ears.

"Go away joor"

"It seems someone knows the truth but doesn't want to admit it"

"So what movie genre are we going to watch?"I totally ignored his last statement.

"Romance na"

"Animation"I glared,I was already to argue on this one."Come on,we aren't 5"He whined."What is it with you and that word"I asked,eyeing playfully.

"What word?Come on?!"

"Ode"I threw his pillow at him.

"What are we watching na?"He asked as if I was in charge."I don't know"I shrugged,instantly a smile appeared on my face which turned into a smirk,he knew that look too well.

"Ah ah,I know that look,we are not watching those Cancer movies,Michelle,we are not!"He made sure I heard him.

"It will be cool to watch"I nudged him,using puppy eyes against him."It's not going to work,I don't want to start crying,they are too emotional,instead let's watch something erotic"He grinned and stressed the word erotic.

So Lucas is this baaaaad

"Okay then"I muttered,not sure if he heard me.

I walked to the table to take a plate of chocolate icecream from the nylon bag.

"Yummmmmm.....this is.....ummm...yummm"

"You know it's the same chocolate icecream you take almost every day or every week,it's not something new"

"And so"I giggled,still devouring my icecream. He shook his head and rolled his eyes,after about 7 minutes,I was already finished with mine,I catwalked to the table to get another,this time,vanilla flavoured icecream,my action made him take his eyes off the TV swiftly.

"What do you think you are doing?"His eyebrows scrunched in confusion."What does it look like?"I smirked as I opened the plate and took a spoonful of icecream.

"Come on,you just finished yours and now you want mine"He whined.

"Lucas Dozie Kalu,can you stop with this come on"

"No,now give it back to me"

"It was never with you"

"But it's mine"

"Didn't see your name on it"

"Okay that's it"He stood up,I ran around the room,filling my mouth with icecream and laughed at how pissed he was.

"Got ya!"He pulled me from behind, by waist.

"Okay fine,here you go"I gave him back the plate when he released me."I don't want it anymore"He smirked.

"Then what do you want?"

"I want icecream__but from you"

"Huh?"My right eyebrow already raised.

"Your lips"He replied in a flirty tone.

My feet got lifted off the floor when he carried me in bridal style to his bed,he dropped me gently on his bed and laid next to me,he moved close to me covering the little space between us,his eyes looking straight into me before slowly looking downwards to my lips.

"Lucas"I whispered."Sshhh"He placed his finger on my lips,he leaned in and kissed me,he bit my lips gently which made me release a moan,I shoved my tongue into his mouth and he sucked it.

Why aren't you thinking about Jace!

I pulled away and shook my head,hoping my subconscious won't disturb

You miss him,don't you?You wish he was in Lucas's place

"You haven't forgotten about him yet,have you?"He asked as if he read my mind.

"I have forgotten about him besides I have you so why should I think about him"I replied honestly,my words put a smile on his face,I immediately claimed his lips and climbed on top him.

Michelle, what do you think you are doing!

Having a good time with my boyfriend

Huh!

Chillax,I'm not going to have sex with him

Better

His hands curled around my waist as our lips moved in sync,his hands grabbed my ass softly,I let out another moan

"Why is your ass so soft?"He moaned.

Lucas? Nasty?

"Just because I have an innocent face that doesn't mean I'm not nasty"He whispered into my ears,as a reply to the surprised look on my face.

Our little make-out session was interrupted when his phone rang.

"Babe,I have to pick my parents from the airport"He stated after he ended the call with his dad.

"Okay"

He dropped me at my house shortly after,I called Mason to ask if my mum was already home,if she was then I had brace myself for her shouts,I called him but his line wasn't reachable

Why is that when you need someone,they suddenly become unreachable?!!!!!

I called Maya and she picked at the third ring,she told me my mum was already home probably waiting for me,I asked her to come and open the door because ringing the doorbell would attract my mum's attention.

"I have been calling Nero,isn't he at home?"I whispered yelled at Maya as soon as she opened the door."He went out with Jace to play ball"She replied."Where is Mum?"I asked nervously.

"In her room"

"Okay,um...you know what__take my phone and call Olivia,tell her that incase mum calls her,she should say I have been at her place for long"I handed Maya my phone before walking to my mum's room.

Save me oh Lord

"Good evening,ma"I greeted as I entered her room."Where have you been?"She asked in a very harsh tone, totally ignoring my greeting.

"Um..I have been at Olivia's house"I lied.

"Olivia?,which Olivia?"

"My friend"

"Say the truth"

"Ah,mummy,I'm not lying,you can call her and ask her if you doubt me"I urged her to call Olivia.

She called and Olivia told her the exact thing I wanted her to say,my mum glared at me before dismissing me from her room. Maya was already waiting for me at the door,we both walked to the living room.

"I saved your life today,oya nothing goes for nothing"She smirked.

Oh no

"I don't understand"I replied,putting on a frowny face.

"Which one is you don't understand again,come and subscribe for me"

"I don't still understand,I should sub for you,as per what?"

"Because I saved your ass from getting beaten up today"She stated the obvious.

"Abeg abeg,I don't have money and besides I bought you data the other time"I replied,a frown still on my face.

"Oh,is that so?No problem oo,I will just go and tell mummy the truth"She said,walking back to my mum's room.

"Wait abeg,you want to blackmail because of ordinary data,how much do you want?"I questioned as I dragged her back.

"2500,the one of 6GB"

My eyes widened"2500!See this girl o,if the one of 200,did not reach you then feel free to go and tell"I hissed before climbing the stairs to my room.

"200 ke,that one will finish fast as soon as I enter Instagram na,okay I will manage 500"She followed me behind.

"I don't have money"

"Just 500 o,you want to do stinginess"

"Okay fine,I will pay you back the money"She said,I stopped immediately and grinned before buying her data.

*1 hour later*

I sat on my reading table,answering past questions for my forthcoming exams when Mason walked into my room.

"Jesus Christ!Nero,leave my room and go take a bath,you stink big time"My face already filled with disgust.

"Shut up abeg,how was your date?"He ignored my warning.

"It wasn't a date and it was fine,now please leave my room before it starts smelling like you"

"Is like one nut has loose from your head,look,I only came here to tell you one thing,it's too early to start dating"He frowned.

"Stop ordering me all the time,I'm not Maya"I shot deadly glares at him.

"I'm not ordering you,it's just a warning"

"I said leave my room o"I hissed at him,before turning back to my books.

"Don't say I didn't warn you,it will end in tears"

"It's your relationship that will end in tears!"I snapped.

"I'm not in a relationship,you dumb dumb"He eyed me."What about Olivia?"I asked,this time concerned."I asked her out but she hasn't given me an answer yet"He shrugged.

I mouthed my usual "oh"to that.

"Oh, okay,now leave my room"

"I'm already leaving besides your room smells of me now so enjoy the smell"He smirked before walking out.

"Fool"I muttered before concentrating on my books.

How was this chapter? It was kind of boring when I wrote 😹it but trust me the next 2 chapters has...let me not spill it anyways ❣️don't forget to vote and comment 🌹and I can't believe we hit 700 reads🦋✨*Happy dance*💃💃😹❣️🌹💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8M 129K 28
Jace Hamilton is Reese Burnett's sworn enemy, the culprit who made her high school life hell. But what if this taboo existence returns for the summer...
15K 4.4K 68
She is beautiful. He is handsome. She is rich and kind. He is wealthy and arrogant. She believes in love and finding her soulmate. He hates love and...
4.7K 711 19
After being rejected by her high school crush, Jumoke decides to leave her past behind and focus more on being a working woman. But when fate decides...
90.3K 4.6K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...