Possessed Boy

By kimselaa

There was always something spooky about the Kim's mansion. A happy family commited suicide all together wasn'... More

Prologue
Dream
KTH
Friends ?
The unsolved mystery
The Kim's (part 1)
The Kim's (part 2)
Someone
Mysterious shadow
True Feelings
Again
Revenge
Boy in Love
Trusted you
I'm fine
Mission rescue
Secret
Missing
It follows
Move in
New Start
Winter Bear
Just Look at me
A Misunderstanding
MINE
love me the same
If you
No more
Found you
Marked
1 Step front and 2 steps back
The Truth
Son of the Devil
First Session
Love or Lust
Possessed boy
Possessed Boy Cast Part 1
Possessed Boy Cast Part 2

Help Me or Kill Me

3.6K 206 22
By kimselaa

2 November afternoon 2:00 pm

Suddenly the lights turned on and Irene gasped looking at the guy who was tied in there.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"HOSEOK OPPA!!! "

"Officer w-why how-w" Irene asked dumbfounded.

"No need to give respect to this asshole anymore Irene this traitor doesn't deserves it " Yoongi said angrily.

"Pretty confusing right we'll explain " IU said.
"A few days earlier we got a case about a dead body found near the construction site in the rural area of the city , we found out that his name was Kang Daniel who was the son of Jungkook's boss where he use to work earlier. Later we asked some labours working there and they said they saw a new car that day which they don't usually see and that car belongs to Jung Hoseok "

"But we didn't stop there we asked Sana minatozaki who use to be the co worker with jungkook at the cafe and find out about the argument between jungkook and his bosses son Daniel and how later he was found injured. Then a savior arrived out of nowhere wearing a mask in the cafe and helped sana to take Daniel's body to the hospital , he called someone and yet again the same car arrived and took him somewhere except the hospital "

"From that day we have been keeping an eye on Hoseok because we wanted to know who was the other saviour or more like the other murderer. We followed him and he lead us to jungkook's apartment with wasn't hard enough to realise it was Lee Taeyong and if it's taeyong who killed Daniel then it's straight that he was the one who killed Nancy that night."

"Now do you guys have any doubt or think I was wrong somewhere " Jinyoung asked but everyone remained quiet no one dared to open their mouth, they still couldn't process everything it was too much for them. Their friend who use to be with them all the time was the murderer.

"Still not going to tell me his real name, who is KIM TAEHYUNG " Jinyoung asked a bit anger in his tone and everyone was shocked they were not ready for another attack. .

"You guys know that I can file a case against you all for kidnapping Kim Taemin's lost son and hiding him by changed his name as Lee Taeyong . I read the file about the Kim family's murder case and Kim Taehyung disappearance , so don't try to fool me . I'll come to you guys later first I want to deal with Hoseok " He said turning towards him.

"Tell us everything from the start whatever you know about Taehyung, how you met him, why are you working under him , Everything right now " Jinyoung wasn't that scary but when it comes to spit the truth out of the culprits he is the worst one to deal with.

"I'll tell you everything, every single detail you want to know but even you have to promise me " Hoseok said finally meeting his eyes to jinyoung.

"Either HELP ME and get me out of this hell or KILL ME after getting every information you need from me " As the words slips from Hoseok's mouth everyone was surprised and a bit scared from the tone of his words.

Hoseok who was known as the sunshine , a boy full of happiness and positivity was talking in such a dark tone which even scared yoongi.

"That's a thing which I'll decide " Jinyoung said.

"Ok then, Me and Taehyung are childhood friends I lied about us meeting at the park in fact we both were born and brought up at the same bunglow but the difference was Taehyung was Taemin's son and I was a maids son. "

"The main story starts before Taehyung was born. One day a new maid was brought in the bungalow who was a personal maid for Mrs Kim , she was very beautiful and sweet to other. She use to play with me as I was the only child there, she loved kids and I feel very comfortable around her. Everyone fall in love with her even Taemin's (Mr Kim) driver Baekhyun. "

Irene's eyes widen hearing baekhyun's name her breath became unstable.
*So he was a driver * she thought.

"Eventually she started having feelings for baekhyun too and they both started dating. They were a beautiful couples, everyone use to wish them for their future everything was perfect until one night, Taemin entered the house drunk as hell as Mrs Kim was not home it was the maids duty to serve him dinner. She was just doing her job when Taemin's drunk state took advantage of her. She was raped by taemin and no one stand out, I was too scared hearing her screams and my mother tried to make me sleep. Even though my mother was the head of the maids it was her responsibility to help her and yet she just kept quiet which I still hate to this day, even baekhyun wasn't present there to protect his love he was with Mrs Kim . After hours all the screams died down and it was complete silence in the bungalow , no one speak a word about it everyone was scared for their own jobs "

"The next day she told everything to baekhyun and cried and he just said " Shhh just forget everything nothing happened " That girl was devasted no one helped her even her own boyfriend, everyone use to treat her badly, the girl who was admired and loved by everyone those people become her worst nightmare. "

Everyone was listening to hoseok very carefully , he had a very serious and hurt face while explaining.

"Few weeks later she got pregnant and as this news reached Taemin and his wife they dumped and locked her in their basement. When I use to play I was terrified of the ghost who use to cry in our basement so one day I went down to check out . There I saw her sitting at the corner of the room tied in chains her hands and legs were just bones and a visible baby bump she looked like a ghost she raised a hand towards me expecting me to help her but i ran away from there screaming and got scolded by my mom for going in there. "

"Days passed, weeks passed and so do months that girl was still in our basement with a very little food and water just not dying and somehow living there. One day finally she gave birth to a very weak baby boy who was being thrown out that night with that girl. But Mrs Kim stopped them and said "I'll raise the baby " Mrs Kim was unable to give birth, And that's how Taehyung was born. After pleading and begging that girl was back to work but still living in the basement far away from the baby. She didn't even protested because she knew that she couldn't give the baby a life how they can give him, after all it was Taemin's son. "

"Everyday while working she use to look at her baby but wasn't able to touch him or feed him, she use to stand at a distance and watch her baby playing happily. Seeing him with such expensive clothes and toys she was satisfied it was someone she couldn't afford even if she has to work her whole life for it .
Taehyung was scared of her as to how she use to look at him and smile it was all creepy for a little boy , oh how much I wanted to tell him that she was his real mother but I couldn't. One day Taehyung was running down the stairs and missed one step he was gonna fall , before he could meet the ground and hurt himself he was engulfed in his real mothers arms she hold her baby in her arms for the very first time not letting him go and living the moment with her baby keeping him so close to her. As Taehyung was scared he started crying soon everyone gathers there. Taehyung was forcefully snatched from her and she was thrown in the basement . Till one week they use to beat her and make her starve for days. All she wanted was to hold her own son . " Hoseok said almost on the verge to breakdown and cry but somehow biting his lips to surpass a sob.

"T-then what happened " Jimin asked in his shaky voice.

"One day she died in the basement itself , she was burry in the same spot where she use to sit, finally she was free from the suffering and torture but not her soul it still had the grudge against the Kim family "

_________________________________________
Tbc
End of part one .

I wonder what they are gossiping about 😂😂 , it's as if jungkook is complaining to Taehyung about something and he is ready to break someone's neck. "No one look's at my man " Energy.

I have online classes so it's hard to post nowadays that's why I have divided this chapter into two part Stay tuned......

Like and comment 👍💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 5.7K 50
Jimin and Jungkook are the happily married ideal couple. To the world they are the best made for each other. But what will happen when one day their...
304K 11.8K 47
"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Will they hate each other or find a way to...
187K 12K 52
They say love can turn a killer into a pacifist. But what if it can also work the other way around? What if it can turn a pacifist into a killer? Tae...
254K 14.1K 38
Taehyung went missing after a bad fight with Jungkook and was reported dead after three months of searching. After a month, Jungkook moves into a hou...