Chasing Happiness [Complete]

By faithnomyen

It started with a fake dating, then why are they both determined to chase their happiness now? - Characters b... More

Prologue
Statement
What's next?
ACB-03 Exclusives
#ArtKong
He's going on a date
Ask me 'who'
Lemons are the sweetest
Hungry Sisters
A day in the life
A realization, a video and an article
#PlutobabyArthit
Lemons, I'd like you to meet...
When memories from the past...
...are haunting the present
Everything Kong, everything
The superstar's backstory
Of letters, confessions and stolen kisses
Real Score
Chimon's Birthday
A little showy
Script, coffee, and people from the past
Get Even
Mint's flower shop
One Year
The yellow ones are tansy, it means...
Ex
ACB Building
The gift box and the package
His Past
Locked Folder
A hopeless cause
Superstar's downfall
Defeated
Aftermath
Superstar is back to work
Of song lyrics, advises, and dessert date
Mielle = Anniversary
Epilogue

Another [breaking] news

6.2K 324 208
By faithnomyen

[BREAKING] Arthit Rojnapat caught on hot flames over pictures of him on an alleged date with Phana Kongthanin resurfaced online

XX- XX- XXXX

After confirming that he is dating a few months ago, Arthit is back on the limelight for some hot news about his dating life. Pictures from last year resurfaced online after a few tweets from several users went viral claiming that they saw Arthit and Phana on a date last year and a few months before he confirmed his relationship to a non-celebrity.

Here is the complete transcription of the tweets that were posted online at around 11 in the evening last night.

@user114593 I would like to make it clear that I am opening this account because I don't want to do this on my personal account. This thread is not meant for hate but I want people to know about this as well as we need to know what happened instead of blindly following these people around. #PhanArthit #ArtKong

@user114593 Last year, I was just chilling with my friends when I saw two people walking around. It was supposed to be nothing, but how can I ignore two good looking people passing by, looking so cozy and sweet together? The other one was so tall and attentive to the other. I thought that they were just a normal same-sex couple, not until they both removed their masks. To my surprise, they were Arthit Rojnapat and Phana Kongthanin!

@user114593 as it was late already, I had to confirm it clearly but as a Thai, how can I not recognize two of the most famous actors in the country? Arthit was even holding flowers that night and I snapped the picture just when they were about to kiss (see picture on the first tweet)

@user114593 I kept quiet and didn't post it on the social media, my friends didn't bother to post anything as well. We know how hard it is for celebrities to date in real life so we wanted to respect their privacy.

@user114593 what surprised me was when the news of Arthit dating came out a few months back. I thought it was a new relationship... but he said that they have been dating for a year from what he has posted online... so if he is dating him for a year, why was he all cozy and sweet with Phana that night? If we count it, what my friends and I saw falls on the 'dating for a year' with his current relationship.

@user114593 I don't want to use the hashtag name of his 'current' boyfriend as he is a non-celebrity and I want to respect his private life. I want to make it clear that this thread is not to cause or start any hate but I made this to clear things out, especially with how Phana and Arthit are starting to make buzz online again.

@user114593 So I want to know, is @arthitrojnapat and @phanaxxx in a relationship last year? What about Arthit's 'current' boyfriend then? What is the truth about this? I hope Arthit and Phana clear this out as I believe that it is not good to manipulate their fans into false truths that they are showing (if ever) – end of thread.

The said twitter thread has now reached almost 50K retweets and 80K likes. What surprised everyone is another user coming out and posting about something that happened a few months before Arthit's dating life with his non-celebrity boyfriend was confirmed.

Below is the complete transcription of the twitter thread that was posted at 3 AM, Bangkok time.

@user274854 I snapped this picture right in front of Siam Center, if I'm not mistaken, around 9 in the evening. I was with my boyfriend and we just finished eating dinner. I saw two guys eating at the corner of the restaurant. They seemed to be talking privately as they leaned closer just to hear each other talk.

@user274854 they were seated in front of each other. I didn't really recognize them because of the lighting inside the restaurant. Then I saw them leave the restaurant and that's when I finally saw their faces. Arthit wasn't wearing a mask while Phana had his mask on, but I immediately recognized him.

@user274854 even my boyfriend recognized them as well. It was a spur of the moment that I snapped this picture. I first planned to post about it but then I felt bad invading celebrities' privacy. I just saved the picture but I was surprised when Arthit's dating news was confirmed, and it was even to someone that is not Phana!

@user274854 If we think about it, what @user114593 said is right. If he has been dating his current lover for more than a year when he confirmed it, why was he all cozy and sweet with Phana? They are not promoting any dramas together so that cannot be considered as fan service. Is he actually dating someone behind his lover's back?

@user274854 there are a lot of theories coming out about this but we cannot confirm anything unless Phana and Arthit speak up. I am not their hater, I am just someone who happened to have another story of what I saw. I hope they talk about this and clear things out.

@user274854 lastly, I am in no connection or acquainted with @user114593 . If any of you uses the picture, kindly put credits as I don't want the picture to be used on anything insulting. I just hope things get cleared out as I don't want anyone to be cheated or used just for publicity. –end of thread

The said thread has now reached 40K retweets and 60K likes. The trending topics in Thailand have been mainly about the tweets that went viral overnight. There are a lot of fans who are defending Arthit and Phana but there are also fans who are asking for an explanation about what happened.

Both twitter threads took several hours before they went viral after netizens found it among the tags for the artists involved.

What is the truth behind all these tweets and pictures? We are all waiting for Arthit, Phana, Artist Creatives BKK, and One23 channel's statement with regards to this issue.

Note: Article purely based from the viral tweets from xx-xx-xxxx. //DailyBirdChannel

Jane massages his temple as he drinks his third cup of coffee of the day. Arthit has been walking around his living room as their two lawyers are also working at the side. Rainza is with Za and Je who came over to help monitor what is going on. Arthit has some members of his team that are not usually coming over but they are on call with everyone. Frank, his computer expert, Drake his marketing and PR specialist, and Ploy, his social media specialist. Ice has been serving everyone snacks. He had to leave Pluto with Fhang at the penthouse.

"Has P'Charong called already?" Arthit asked.

"He did when I was on my way here. He said that he is expecting to hear from us by 10:30, sharp." Jane replied.

"Has Phana and One23 reached out? I have been calling him but his phone is dead," Arthit asked Rainza.

"I had a call with One23's PR team, they said Phana is on his way to the company so they'll have us on call once he arrives," Rainza replied.

"Phi I swear, it was nothing! Like nothing!" Arthit even raised both of his hands to show his frustration. Unlike what happened to the dating news before where he kept mum and chose not to tell his team at first because he thought that it was purely 'nothing' and can be resolved by his team, this time, he told them everything behind those tweets that went viral.

"The first picture was taken in Singapore, we attended the awards night there. I brought the flowers and gave it to P'Rainza for her birthday, remember phi?" Arthit turned to Rainza who nodded.

"We weren't kissing either, it was just a hug. You know we usually do that when we greet each other, our fans know that" he continued.

"The next tweet was right after we attended the Shopzada event inside Siam Center. We ate dinner, did some catching up, and then separated ways. That was the last time that we met until we saw each other on the fashion show recently," Arthit has repeated the story several times, making sure he has not missed any detail.

"I will never date Phana, you all know that! Come on," he slumped his body on the couch as he let out a heavy breath. He then reached out to drink his second cup of coffee. His filming ended at 1 in the morning earlier and he had no time to check online. He woke up with Ice knocking on his door, telling him that there is an emergency meeting.

"We need to settle this before 12noon, Arthit needs to attend an event by 4 PM. It will surely affect everything later," Jane said as he glanced at Leo and Nicky.

"I want both users to be traced. Frank do you hear me?"

"Yes, phi, I got it. I have both IPs traced already. Just give me a go signal and I can provide their addresses."

"Good, Ploy how is it going?"

"#PhanArthitisReal is trending at number 1 in Thailand, 5th worldwide and still trending on other countries. Cheater, cheating, liar, and other related words are trending too. Your fans are trying to do some damage control and I am coordinating with your home team about the hashtags too," Ploy replied.

Arthit took a deep breath as he closed his eyes. Why are things going this way now?

"Keep us posted, Drake?"

"We have not received any hard hit on my side phi... but I think there is something going on with the stocks of ACB in the market..." Drake sounded unsure.

"It started deflating after that DailyBirdChannel news came out and since other media also released news on different angles, the news is becoming more viral," Drake continued.

"Fuck!"

"Arthit calms down, we can get through this. This is not the first time we're dealing with this," Jane tried to talk to him in a calm voice.

"But they are becoming bold, phi. Just because we let Daradara go after suing the writer and having them pay a fine, other news companies think that they can just do things now... thinking we have gone lenient."

"We understand your frustration Arthit, don't worry... we'll have this dealt with properly," Leo assured him as Nicky nodded beside him.

"Arthit, drink some water, you haven't eaten anything yet," Ice approached him with a glass of water which made him take a deep breath as he received it.

"I have a question," Ice looked at him in the eyes.

"Have you talked to Kong?" and Arthit almost felt like cold water splashed into him after hearing what Ice said.

Shit!

+

"Where are you right now?"

"In the toilet?"

"What the fuck are you doing there? Should I come over and fetch you?"

"I don't have work, I'll go-"

"Mother hens, I'm fine. I came here to use the toilet, just in time for this little group video call that you did," Kong smiled at them but Khai and Kao surely look displeased.

"Has Arthit called?" and Kong wasn't able to stop himself from pursuing his lips as he slowly shook his head. He made sure that the cubicles are empty before he answered the call so he is sure that no one will hear him.

"What is going on again?! Why is there an issue again? This is all because of that reunited hashtag right?" Kao asked.

"Maybe, I don't know. I haven't gone online at all, I have notifications off except for... some. So I don't know." Kong replied.

Surprise is an understatement with what he felt after he arrived in their office at 8:30 AM. He felt a lot of eyes on him on his way in. When he arrived on their floor, Tew immediately approached him and asked why he came in. Sensing that he has no idea with what is going on, Tew pulled him to his office and told him about what has gone viral overnight.

He wasn't able to talk to Arthit last night since he knows that he got late-night filming. He just messaged him goodnight past 11 in the evening and he slept. When he woke up this morning, he saw a message from him saying he just arrived home and will go to sleep, it was almost 2 in the morning.

"Why is he not calling you then? What is going on that he cannot call you?" Khai sounds enraged.

"Khai calm down. There's a lot of reasons why so let's just wait okay? I'll inform you two if he calls... besides, everything was before the-"

"Shhh! Not a word!" Khai raised his pointing finger making him nod.

"Keep us posted, I'll ask Pete about this-"

"No! What if they're busy? Don't involve the two, I'll wait for Arthit to call. If he cannot call by 12, I'll call him," Kong assured them.

The two are still not convinced but he was able to end the call after a few more minutes.

Kong took a deep breath as he looked at himself in the mirror. He doesn't even know what to say or what to do. The flower sent to him a few days ago is still bugging him but he hasn't told anyone yet and then this.

It is awkward to stay on his cubicle, his workmates are obviously observing his every move. He saw people from other departments passing by and he doesn't even need to guess why. Prae is currently in an editorial board meeting so he is somehow glad that she is not the one dealing with them right now, but Tew already gave some of them some warnings and asked them to stop what they are doing.

Arthit what is going on? Why are you not calling?

He can easily message him, or call him instead, but he is reminded of how things were when they had to face the false dating news that led to their fake dating relationship months ago. He understands that they may be doing their damage control so Arthit cannot call him yet.

Part of him has doubts, worries and most of all, what ifs. What if this is another repeat of Arthit not telling him things like what happened when he had to deal with Kay? What if it's true? What if the public would want Arthit to be with Phana more than him? 

Kong shook his head as he stared at his reflection on the mirror.

I'll wait until 12, if not I'll call.

With another deep breath, he gripped his knuckles and exited the toilet to try and get some job done.

+

Kong smiles as he found a very familiar car in the basement. He walked in fast-pace towards it as he can feel his heart beating fast in anticipation.

To divert everyone's attention, Tew called for a meeting. As they were in the middle of the meeting, Prae came in and called for Kong's attention. He was surprised to see his phone with three missed calls from Arthit since he usually places it in silent mode during meetings. Prae told him that "He's waiting at the basement" so he came running after he thanked his boss.

When he arrived in front of the door, it immediately slid open revealing Arthit inside. He came in and ended up sitting on Arthit's lap as the actor pulled him into a hug. Kong doesn't even know what to say as he just hugged him back, softly caressing his back as he can even feel how Arthit's chest is beating right now.

"I must have worried you, sorry for not calling immediately... it... slipped my mind as I was preoccupied. I am wrong for doing that," Arthit whispered as Kong nods. He ended up tightening his hug to the shaken actor.

After a few moments, Arthit finally let him go as he looked at him in the eyes.

"Will you tell me what happened? I was surprised when I arrived in the office this morning," Kong's statement made Arthit take a deep breath as he nodded, his hands are locking Kong's waist to keep him steady on his lap.

"Can I sit there?" he pointed at the empty chair but Arthit shook his head.

"I'll tell you this way," Kong chuckled as he just nodded. He knows that Ice is with them right now but he did not see him on the driver's seat when the door opened earlier.

"So, what happened?" Kong asked as he brushed away some hair on Arthit's forehead. He can clearly see how stressed he is.

"I really don't know what happened. It just went viral without any warnings, I was woken up by Ice this morning and I had no idea what was going on. We went to my other place and discussed everything," Arthit started to explain.

"Both our statements are going to be released by 12noon which is... a few minutes from now," Arthit checked his watch to confirm.

"So, about the tweets-"

"It is not true Kong, none of it is true. It was just made with a lot of assumptions and people just blindly believed it because of some photos," Kong can hear anger on Arthit's voice as he nods.

"Phana?"

"He arrived at their company and we had a meeting online. We discussed things and so we can have everything uniformed, there is nothing to lie about this since it's not true," Arthit replied.

"What happened then? Not that it matters to me since I wasn't even part of your life back then-" and he was silenced by a peck on his lips. He wasn't able to hold himself from smiling because of that.

"Don't say that. I am already guilty of not calling and checking on you immediately. It must have stressed you out, right? I called Prae after I wasn't able to reach you. She said she just came from a meeting but she heard things from her staff," Kong just nodded as he turned his body to face him more while he rested his wrists on Arthit's shoulders.

"Tell me?"

"Right, the first tweet that went viral, it was in Singapore last year. We went out after we attended an awards night there. We didn't even go as a pair, I was there alone, he came alone too. The flowers were for P'Rainza since it was her birthday the next day-"

"That's so sweet," Kong wasn't able to stop himself from commenting and it made Arthit chuckle.

"Then we did not kiss at all, it was just a hug but we all know how angle works... we were once a victim of it, right?" Kong giggled hearing that as he nods.

"Then?"

"Then the next tweet is what angers me the most, how can it go viral when a lot of people knows what happened? We attended an event in Shopzada at that time. I don't usually eat out unless they're my close friends and Phana is a close one, we were onscreen partners after all," Arthit paused to take a deep breath. He has not broken eye contact with him since he started talking.

"We haven't met for some time so we did some catching up over dinner, after that, that is when we left the restaurant and that photo was taken. Heck, Phana was even wearing the event ID the whole time!" Arthit's hold around Kong's waist went a little tighter as he expressed his anger. It just made Kong smile as he started to massage Arthit's shoulders from the front.

"Calm down, I understand, at least I get it now," Kong smiles at him.

"And then after that, Phana and I haven't met until the fashion show recently," Arthit added.

"I see. Well, it's good to know what happened so I won't feel lost when people are looking at me-"

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I know what I entered when I chose to be in this relationship, Arthit," Kong cupped his cheeks.

"And you told me that there is nothing to be jealous about, right?" Arthit nodded as his features finally softened.

"So I didn't really think negatively and waited until you tell me. I promised to call by 12 but you came over,"

"I wasn't able to calm down after Ice mentioned it. I just waited for the meeting with Phana to end then I asked him to drive me here," Arthit's reply made Kong laugh.

"So I get to see you like this?" he playfully ruffled Arthit's unkempt hair. He looks really stressed out that it reminds him of the time when he arrived from Chiang Mai after eh dealt with the Kay's parents. Despite the well kept image that he has, despite how people think that issues don't really shake Arthit Rojnapat and his team, Kong can see that Arthit still gets easily affected by things being thrown to him.

"Are you really okay?" Arthit suddenly asked. This made Kongpob take a deep breath as pulled his lips into a line.

"I'd be honest and say I wasn't okay earlier," Arthit bit his inner cheek as he nods.

"I was worried, I was bothered and I was confused... then I told myself that it happened before I even got to know you so if it's true, what can I do?"

"Kong-"

"But then I remember when you said that I got nothing to be jealous with Phana... so I just thought that maybe, it's another way of your haters and trolls trying to bring you down," that made Arthit frustratingly sigh as he looked down. That caused a soft tug in Kong's heart as he pushed away all the negative thoughts about the situation at the back of his mind. For now, he wants to cheer this man up.

"But they can never do that, Arthit," Kong's held his chin to make him look up to meet his eyes again.

"Because you got the best team to back you up, the best fans to support you and-" he giggled as he hugged him again.

"And you have me~~" he sing-song that line making Arthit laugh as he hugged him tighter. He was really worried about Kong earlier, especially that he wasn't answering his call. He cannot explain the relief that he is feeling now that finally have him in his arms.

"Thank you for believing in me, Kong."

"I will always be here for you, superstar." Kong can still remember Kay's letter. Arthit doesn't ask for a lot of things, it is enough for him if you can be there for him and Kong knows that he will always be willing to do that. The earlier doubts and what ifs that he had in his mind has been washed away with this simple and sincere hug that he is receiving from the actor.

I'll always be here for you, superstar... I mean that.

Arthit softly kissed Kong's shoulder, relief totally washing away the worry he had since they left his place until they reached the basement.

+

Arthit is aware of the different atmosphere in the event. The MC is trying his best to hype everything out and his fans are obviously trying to be jolly as possible, but everyone is obviously shaken up by what happened this morning.

He sang songs, interacted with fans, and tried his best to keep the energy flowing despite lacking sleep himself.

"Now that we are about to end, I just want to say something," Woody, the MC of the show said. Arthit wet his lips as he stands beside him.

"We can never let this day end without dealing with it, right?" Woody's words caused murmurs in the crowd.

"Just before the event started, Arthit talked to me and asked for a few minutes once the show ends so he can talk to his fans, but I think it's best to do it now, hmm?" Woody smiled at everyone before he glanced at Arthit.

"I know that Arthit needs time to be with his fans, so the stage is yours, Arthit," Woody step to the side and walked towards the backstage after Arthit gave him a wai.

Arthit cleared his throat as he looked at the crowd. His fans still came despite the things that happened this morning. They have both released their statements online but of course, there are still speculations about it.

"I want to talk to you without it," Arthit smiled as he removed the flower wreath on his head which was asked for him to wear earlier as part of the concept of the event. He carefully placed it on the ground. He then gripped his mic before he turned it off and placed it inside his jean's pocket.

Arthit then walked down the stage to be closer to them. He can see Ice approach him together with the event security.

"Lemons, it must have shaken you, right?" Arthit asked and he can see a lot of them nodded.

"I was surprised too, all of us were surprised," Arthit said with a soft smile on his face.

"I worried you, didn't I?" he can hear a chorus of 'no' and 'it's okay' which just made him smile again.

"I gathered with my team the moment I was woken up by the news. I had no idea what was going on," he shared as he stood in front of them.

"I have already said everything on my statement posted online, but I still want to say some more," Arthit gripped his knuckles. He tried to raise his voice louder. He felt Ice remove the microphone from his jean's pocket. He didn't want to use the microphone as he only wanted to talk to his lemons, not the passers-by who can hear him.

"I will never cheat, at least that is one thing I can pledge to myself," Arthit directly addressed the hit that is being thrown to him. 'Two timer' 'cheater' 'user' and a lot more.

"I value loyalty and sincerity on any relationship. When I get into a relationship, I know to myself that I am giving my hundred percent on all aspects involved," he can suddenly remember Kong's face when he bade goodbye earlier. He didn't want to go yet but Kong said he needs to work and he knows that Arthit has a schedule. Kong even sent him a message a few minutes before the event started.

Good luck and all the best superstar! 😘😘💛

"I don't know if when this issue would end, but I hope that you can trust me on this," Arthit wets his lips as he tried to meet his lemons' eyes.

He knows that his haters were given a leeway to throw a lot of negativity towards him compared to before. He must admit that they became a little lenient on everything although he always has Ploy monitor on posts that involve Kong especially when he cannot check online. He wants to make sure that there is nothing too hard and negative being thrown to his lover. For him, he knows that he can face them, for Kong, he wants to protect him from everything.

"I..." Arthit gulped.

"When I entered this relationship, I received nothing but love, sincerity, and happiness from him... so I am determined to give him the same level of love, sincerity, and happiness," he did not expect his voice to crack.

"Just like how I am determined to give love, sincerity, and happiness to my lemons," he gulped as he can see some are already tearing up.

"This is just another storm that we need to face, but I promise you, I'll be stronger than ever so I hope that my lemons will do it as well, can you promise me that?" he heard a loud and resounding 'yes' from them which made him smile.

"Let's get back up?" he smiled as he knows that no matter what happens, he got these people to be there for him – reprimand him if he's wrong, listen to him when he says something and give him full love and support like always.

When the event ended, Arthit made his way to his coaster while waving and greeting fans around. He was surprised when Ice escorted him to the other side of the coaster.

"Why?" but a chuckle escaped his lips when he saw Pete's car waiting for him.

"What the hell?" he walked towards the front seat but it's locked so he opened the backseat and he got surprised to see Kongpob seated inside. His boyfriend his sweetly smiling at him which confused him even more.

He saw Pete on the driver's seat and Kao seated beside him.

"Kong?!"

"Third said he wants to host another dinner so we came over," Kong said as he patted the empty space beside him. Arthit looked up to see Ice and Jane standing and waiting for him.

"Call Ice when it's time to go home. He'll bring you and Kong home," Jane said with a smile.

"Be careful and have fun with them, just don't be too late since you still need to rest after today," Arthit beamed as he nodded at his manager.

"Thank you, P'Jane!"

"You need it, Arthit."

After bidding goodbye with his manager and driver, he rode Pete's personal car and sat beside Kong.

"You woke me up again, Arthit," Pete said as he started driving. This made Arthit chuckle, completely missing how Pete glanced at Kao and the guilty look from the photographer. What can Kao do? He cannot sit there and wait for things to unfold, he had to ask someone aside from Kong and no one a perfect candidate aside from Pete.

"You did well, earlier," Kong whispered as he reached out to hold Arthit's hand.

"How did you know?"

"Let's just say... I heard everything," Kong smiled at him making Arthit's eyes widen.

"We watched you Arthit, Kong cannot calm down and wait here when we arrived," Kao revealed.

This just made Kong puff his cheeks while Arthit turned to look at him again, overflowing admiration can be seen on his face. He slowly adjusted his position as he leaned his head on Kong's shoulder. His eyes met Pete's eyes on the rearview and he can see how his best friend is smiling at him making him smile back.

"Thank you," he whispered as he closed his eyes to rest for a while. They are still not sure how will the public fully accept their explanation and they know that it will still be brought up when media gets the chance to, but for now, Arthit wishes to forget about it temporarily. For now, he just want to rest beside the person that gave him enough determination and love to face the trial he had today.

+

Hello,

This is Phana.

I would like to address the issue with regard to the alleged dating news about me and Arthit that resurfaced overnight.

To set the records straight, Arthit and I NEVER dated. Not once have we ever looked at each other more than just colleagues and onscreen partners. We have made this clear ever since we started our loveteam and it will stay that way.

The picture of the alleged kiss was just taken out of context. We greet and bid goodbye with a hug (something we developed because of Five Moons and our fans knows that) we hugged before we separated after we went out as I accompanied him to buy a surprise bouquet and cake for his manager's birthday.

The picture at the Siam Center is true. We ate dinner right after the event that we attended, I was even wearing the ID the whole time since I didn't notice until we were on our way to our respective cars.

I really have no words at how disappointing the entire situation is. Arthit and I have been good friends since we did Five Moons and we will always be supportive of each other's career and private life. I have said it in the interview, I have heard good things about Arthit's partner and I believe that they hold a very special relationship, why would I come in between them?

Arthit has always been sincere with his feelings towards his partner, I hope that people will stop bringing up negative speculations about him.

No one cheated. No one is a two-timer. No one is using anyone in this situation. I hope that this cleared everything out.

This will be the only time I am addressing this issue. But please be advised that One23, ACB, and Arthit's personal team are going to continue checking on this and we will not stay quiet when bashes and negativity will continue to be thrown to our way.

Let us not let mere and baseless pictures affect our judgment on situations.

Have a good day.

+

+++++++++++++++++

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SINGTO PRACHAYA🦁 AND KRIST PERAWAT🐢 FOR WINNING THE AWARDS THEY BOTH DESERVE❤❤❤

CONGRATULATIONS YUYUS, SAMUNS AND TEAM PERAYA🎉🎊🥳

I crawled out of my hiding place as I cannot let August 24 pass without me posting a chapter to at least celebrate the awards received by our prides🦁🐢❤❤❤

Thank you so much for reading💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92K 5.7K 14
When Arthit's university junior, and self proclaimed rival, Kongpob rescues Arthit from an overly eager coworker with a crush, their relationship bec...
13.2K 851 25
THIS IS A FANFIC! JUST MY CRAZY IMAGINATION. Nope none of it real. With that being clear lets proceed. Kongpob and Arthit broke up 4 years ago. Kongp...
9.8K 691 13
Description: "None of them said Yes, but yet here they are chosen by the fate and elders, to be partners for life." A story of two strangers, who dec...
28.5K 1.1K 7
Some oneshots of our favourite couple. : ) * Characters belong to Khun Bittersweet.