Love Through Time

By ishqbazz_fangirl29

A couple whose chemistry also involves some physics (Not kidding though). One day kuhu and mishti finds thems... More

INTRODUCTION
chapter 1
chapter 2
Abir 1
chapter 3
Kuhu 1
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
Suggestion box

chapter 20

657 76 26
By ishqbazz_fangirl29

RECAP: kunal rejected offer to help him in the office... abir was jealous of aarav...he was confused about her feeling towards him...

it's midnight , 

abir couldn't sleep ...a lot was going on his mind...he was roaming around the house...

He passed by kunal's room and saw kunal being awake...

abir:nanko...why didn't you sleep ?

kunal was slightly startled to hear abir's voice...he spontaneously woke up from the bed...

kunal:bhai...it's nothing...

abir sat behind him...

abir:what nothing ? there must be something that keeps you awake at this time...

kunal:bhai...seriously nothing... 

abir:you have a list of meeting tomorrow ... but you can't sleep today...do you want me to believe that ?i am your elder brother...tell me...

kunal:bhai...then you tell...why didn't you sleep ?

abir raised his eyebrows...

abir:aah...my nanko is a grown man now... he is asking his elder brother about his sleep... god i am proud...

kunal:bhai... seriously ?

abir laughed...

kunal:bhai...tell me na...

abir:i was just thinking... if you like something...

abir paused.kunal nodded.

abir:that person or thing is with you today...but what about tomorrow ... what if tomorrow that person was not here... what if they just disappear... will we be able to handle that ? 

kunal looked very confused...

kunal:bhai...speak in a english please...

abir smiled....

abir:accha ...leave it...you will not get it...tell me what is going with you ?

kunal:i don't know...i just feel weird... 

abir:weird about what?

kunal:about kuhu...

abir:i knew it...so it was kuhu who didn't let you sleep ...

abir:kuhu?what?tell me ? do you want to speak to her? 

kunal: i don't know... i feel weird around her...and i feel guilty for rejecting her this morning like that...

abir:mm ...then what do you think you should do ?

kunal:i ...i ...

abir:you don't know...

kunal nodded...

abir:basically he is missing her ...

kunal:what do you think i should do ?

abir:i think you should speak to her...

kunal didn't answer...he was just thinking something....

abir:nanko? nanko?

kunal:yes... yeah ... i will speak to her... 

abir:tomorrow ?!!

kunal saw abir...

kunal:tomorrow...

abir:then problem solved....you will speak to her...and everything will be back to normal... don't think about anything ...just sleep...

kunal:you too bhai...

abir nodded...he walked out of kunal's room...

at the same time...

kuhu was laying on her side of bed... she was hugging a pillow  tight...her eyes were bawled a little bit...

mishti:kuhu...

kuhu:mishti please...don't talk to me now...that will be the greatest help you will be doing to me ....#silence...

mishti:we will find a solution to this...

kuhu turned to her...woke up ...

kuhu:mishti... this is not a maths problem... this is my life...you cannot solve every problem in your life... 

she paused to see mishti...

kuhu: who am i even talking to ? do you even know what it is to be loved or to love or to miss someone ?!! 

mishti(*with a furious voice*):kuhu...just because you are going through something...doesn't mean you can talk anything...

kuhu frowned ...

mishti:whatever.... do it on your own...i just came to help you...you-

kuhu:i don't need your help...

mishti:oh great...then don't ever ask me again for anything... 

they were shouting at each other...after few arguments...

mishti:fine... i will sleep at someplace...i hate to see your face...

kuhu gestured  to fold her hands...

kuhu:go...thank you...#mishtimahan

mishti left the room in anger...but kuhu's words triggered her...

mishti:what is she speaking ? i don't know how to love or to miss someone??... i agree i am not like her...i don't even know meaning of some romantic words like her...but... i too have a heart...and i too have a person i care about...

she felt insulted and confused at the same time...

she came downstairs and slept in couch ...

abir came out of the kunal's room ...and while walking to his room he saw mishti sleeping on the couch downstairs...

abir:why on earth is she sleeping here?

he ran down the stairs...

she was fast asleep... but she was shivering... as she didn't bring any pillow or blanket in hurry...

abir:whatever it is...atleast she could have brought a blanket...

he brought a blanket and pillow for her...he placed her head on the pillow without waking her up...and put the blanket around her...

he sat down on the floor facing near leaning to next couch...

abir:hmmm...angry chorni... you seem silent in your sleep...abir...what are you saying ? everyone is silent while they sleep... 

he smiled to himself...

he didn't want to leave her alone on the couch...so he just sat there...and slept after some time...

after few hours...

abir was asleep... his head was leaning on to a couch with his hands crossed across his legs ... 

mishti's voice woke him up...

abir:mishti ? 

he came near to her...

mishti:what do you even know... about me ?... how can ....you say ...that ? 

abir:what is she speaking ?

abir realized she was talking in her sleep...

mishti:you.....know....i too love ....someone... 

abir:what? who?

mishti:kuhu...i....hate ....you...

abir:god...i know that...can you please say whom do you love?

she was silent for few seconds...

abir nodded his head sarcastically and he adjusted her blanket ...and turned to leave...

mishti: what ...if ...he ...leaves...me tooo...

abir eyes widened...

he turned to see her...

abir:how much she have faced in her life... to say this even in her sleep ? 

he sat beside her...

abir:mishti...i don't know...whatever may happen... i may or may not be the person you love... but i will never leave you...never...i promise...

Next day morning ,

ketki, naanu and abir were having their morning coffee...

ketki:good morning bhai...

abir(with a flat face):good morning ketki...

ketki:what happened bhai? you seem confused...

naanu:what is it abir ?

abir:it's 

ketki:bhai...i know...i will not say anything to anyone..

abir:mishti...

naanu:i guessed it by your face...

abir:yaar...i like her... infact i love her...

naanu:i know you will figure this out...so what is your problem now ?

naanu and ketki were looking at him...

abir:i don't know...if she likes me or not...

naanu smiled...

naanu:then ask it bro...what is your problem?

ketki nodded...

abir:what if i lose her ? like  a best friend... i will not be able to erase that...

ketki:maybe we should find if she loves you or not...

abir:but how?

ketki:i have a plan... 

abir and naanu were looking at her...

ketki:avoid her...

abir:what? ketki i am asking you an idea to be with her...not to fight with her...

ketki:bhai...we have seen like 1000 bollywood movies...still you don't know the trick ... just leave her alone...she will come to you...see kunal bhai... what he did... he avoided kuhu...

abir:that's unint-

ketki:whatever it is...but what is the result? think

naanu:abir...this is your own risk ...bro...

abir looked at ketki and naanu...

In breakfast table...

abir:atleast we should try something...what if i am not the one she loves...maybe i should avoid her and get to know the answer...

kunal was looking at kuhu ...but she was avoiding her... while abir was avoiding mishti...

kunal(*whisper in abir's ear):bhai...she is not even looking at me....how can i speak with her?

abir:nanko...girls are complicated...you can't just speak to them like that...

kunal:what about the thing you said yesterday? go speak to her...everything will be okay ...that thing...

abir:even now...i am saying that...speak to her...you will be okay...

abir just happened to see mishti...

mishti(in signal):what happened?

abir just nodded no...

mishti:what happened to him now ?

after the breakfast...

kuhu was walking to her room...kunal followed her...

she stopped and turned to him...

kuhu:what do you want ? why are following me ?

kunal:i am not following you...i was just trying to talk to you...

kuhu:talk to me ? yesterday you rejected me ...i mean...you rejected my job offer...but now you are trying to talk to me ?

kunal:kuhu... it's complicated ...even i can't get that...

kuhu:what ?

kunal:i know you are angry at me ... but listen to me...

kuhu:kunal...i was trying to speak to you from that night ...you were avoiding me ...

kunal:kuhu...i know...but...

kuhu:no but and if... #stop

she walked out...

kunal:what just happened here ?

mishti was confused...

mishti:till yesterday he was fine...what happened to him today ? maybe i did something wrong...

abir was at the end of the corridor speaking with jugnu...

mishti:abir...

she walked towards him...

abir:jugnu...remember what i said...i have to go somewhere...

mishti:jugnu bhaiya...why is he running like that...

jugnu shrugged...

mishti:seriously ?! how long will he do this with me ?

it was next day,

abir was avoiding her for the whole day...she was exhausted by that game...

mishti's phone rang...it was aarav as usual...

mishti:what is it?

aarav:what ?i called you to say a happy news...but you are saying what?

mishti:i am not in kidding mode...just tell me what is it?

aaraV:okay...chill... you are going to 2020...

mishti:what ? how?

aarav:we found a energy absorbing stone...with that you can drain all your energy and you can go through the worm hole...

mishti was dumbstruck...

aarav:mishti...are you online?

mishti:yeah...

aarav:i will come and explain everything to you...but don't do it like last time...tell this to everyone...

misthi:yeah i will...

she cut the call ...and sat on the bed...

mishti:i should be happy by now...but why am i sad... what about abir ? maybe i should speak about this to him...

she came downstairs...

mishti: abir...i want to...

abir:what? i am busy...can we talk afterwards...

mishti:abir...i am not playing...please...

abir saw ketki...she gestured him to avoid her more...

abir:i am not playing too...i have work...

mishti:fine ...do as you wish...

she left with anger...

abir:ketki...i think the plan is backlashing... 

ketki:bhai...but...

abir:no ...i am going behind her...

mishti ran to terrace...

she started crying without any second thought...

mishti:maybe i am a burden to him...like i am to  everyone else...maybe he didn't like me at all... it was him helping a friend...maybe i took it in a wrong way...wait ...what does this mean? why do i feel like i should see him all the time...and when i think about leaving this place...why do i feel this disappointed?why do i feel bad when he didn't speak to me?

she remembered aarav's words from that night...

aarav:i have never seen this kind of love in real life...

she collapsed on the floor crying...

mishti:i never realized before that i liked him...it was love...it was clearly love... i didn't realize it...maybe i did...i was afraid to say it aloud ...i was afraid to admit it...that ... i love abir...i love him...

she started crying again...mishti could hear abir's footsteps...

abir:aah...angry chorni...how do you walk this fast...

he came near her...she tried to wipe her tears and face him...

abir became serious after seeing her tears...

abir:mishti...what happened ?

mishti looked away...

abir:what happened?

abir held her shoulder and made her see his eyes...

abir:tell me...

mishti:abir...why did you come here...you were avoiding me ...

abir:mishti...i was playing with you that's all...that's nothing serious...how can i avoid you ? tell me ...

she was emotionally overhelmed...

she hugged him tightly...he hugged her back...

abir was taken aback by her tears...

abir:what happened to you ? why are you crying?

mishti:you were avoiding me ...i thought ...i am burden to you like i am always...

abir pulled off from the hug...and looked into her eyes...

abir:mishti...how can you say that word?you are... you are not a burden to me... how can you even think like that? you are my- 

mishti remained silent...it was odd for him to see her like this...

abir:accha ...i am sorry...i should not have done this...i am sorry...

mishti detached herself from him and stood near the wall...

abir:mishti...what ?is there something else?

mishti:it's not only this...

abir:then?

mishti:aarav called me...he said he found the way...

abir was shocked...

abir:what?

please help me improve!!and it's chapter 20 :)))...thank you guys for all your votes , comments and support!!!! you guys encouraged me to do this !!! thank you so much....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 440 11
transl. - an incomplete goodbye. - Separated because of their actions, two long-lost lovers are brought together once again by fate; to work on their...
32.5K 1.6K 17
What would have happened if on the card ceremony, Abir hadn't broken up with Mishti. It brings with itself some beautiful moments and some unpleasan...
44.6K 3.2K 36
Abir-Mishti and Kunal-Kuhu had a fairytale love story until one day they were separated. Will they be able to trust life again? Will they be able e...
8.9K 495 11
' Sometimes the road of life takes an unexpected turn and you have no choice but to follow it to end up in the place you are supposed to be. ' The st...