Band Imagines

By GabyInRevolt16

More

Band Imagines
Calum Hood (5 Seconds Of Summer)
Ashton Irwin 5 Seconds Of Summer
Eric Armenta (Breathe Carolina)
Luke Hemmings (5 Seconds Of Summer)
Andy Biersack (Black Veil Brides)
Oli Sykes (Bring Me The Horizon)
Vic Fuenets(Pierce The Veil)
Oli Sykes (Bring Me The Horizon)
Ashton Irwin (5 Seconds Of Summer)
Michael Clifford (5 Seconds Of Summer)
Luke Hemmings (5 Seconds Of Summer)
Matteo Leone (Upon This Dawning)
Ben Bruce (Asking Alexandria)
Frank Iero (My Chemical Romance)
Calum Hood (5 Seconds of Summer)
Ashton Irwin (5 Seconds Of Summer)
Austin Carlile (Of Mice and Men)
Justin Hills (Sleeping With Sirens)
David Schmitt (Breathe Carolina)
Luke Hemmings (5 Seconds of Summer)
Dani Nelli (Upon This Dawning)
TJ Bell (Escape The Fate)
Matty Leone (Upon This Dawning)
Vic Fuentes (Pierce The Veil)
Taylor Momsen (The Pretty Reckless)
Michael Clifford (5 Seconds of Summer)
Trace Cyrus (Metro Station)
Teo Botticini (Upon This Dawning)
Ashley Purdy (Black Veil Brides)
Jinxx (Black Veil Brides)
Austin Carlile (Of Mice & Men)
Justin Hills (Sleeping With Sirens)
Ricky Horror (Motionless In White)
Alex Gaskarth (All Time Low)
Dave Escamilla (Crown The Empire)
Devin Oliver (I See Stars)
Ghost (Motionless In White)
Ricky Olson (Motionless In White)
Luke Holland (The Word Alive)
Andy Velasquez (Crown The Empire)
David Escamilla (Crown The Empire)
Michael Clifford (5 Seconds Of Summer)
Andy Biersack (Black Veil Brides)
Cameron Hurley (We Are The In Crowd)
Ashton Irwin (5 Seconds Of Summer)
Cody Carson (Set It Off)
Chris Motionless (Motionless In White)
Taylor York (Paramore)
Telle Smith (The Word Alive)
Benn Suede (Crown The Empire)
Jacky Vincent (Falling In Reverse)
Jordan Fish (Bring Me The Horizon)
Austin Carlile (Of Mice and Men)
Jeremy McKinnon (A Day To Remember)
Vans Warped Tour 2015
Maxx Danziger (Set It Off)
Who wants a Asking Alexandria imagine?
Ben Bruce (Asking Alexandria)
Denis Stoff (Asking Alexandria)

Tony Perry (Pierce The Veil)

5K 114 22
By GabyInRevolt16

Band: Pierce The Veil

Band Member: Tony Perry

Dedicated to traptinlife

Beth's P.O.V.

"Are you excited to go on tour with us for the first time?" Vic asks me while he finishes packing his suitcase.

"Yeah, I'm ready for it. I can't believe after so many years, you and mike are finally letting your little sister come on tour with ya'll" I tell my older brother.

"It's not like we didn't want you there. It's just that you were still young and so busy with school when Pierce The Veil first started" Vic defends him and Mike.

"Plus tour life really isn't something meant for someone in high school. Just be glad that we're taking you on the world tour with Sleeping With Sirens. This is going to be our biggest tour yet" Vic adds with a bright smile.

"I know. I have to admit that I'm really surprised you and the other guys let me go on this tour with you guys, but I'm glad you did. It should be fun" I smile back while gathering all my luggage together.

"Mike and I can't wait to share this awesome experience with our little sister. It's going to be nice having another sibling on the road with us this time around".

"Hey guys, are you ready yet? Jaime and Tony are outside waiting inside the tour bus already" Mike interrupts us as he sticks his head through Vic's bedroom door.

"Yup! We're ready, but it looks like Vic and I are going to need help with taking our stuff downstairs" I tell my other brother while looking back and fourth between mine and Vic's suitcases.

"No problem, I'll go get the guys to come up and help you with that" Mike tells us before disappearing from our sight.

It wasn't too long until Tony and Jaime came into Vic's room and helped us take our stuff down to the tour bus.

"Here, let me get that" Tony tells me before taking the biggest suitcase out of hands before I shyly thank him.

Even though I have known Tony for almost eight years now, I still get slightly nervous whenever he's around.

I just can't help it how I always seem to smile like a idiot, and get butterflies in my stomach whenever we're together.

I guess you could say I have sort of a huge crush on him.

Even though I know it's totally wrong to have strong feelings for a guy who's in a band with my older brothers, I just can't seem to stop liking Tony. I feel like the more I spend time with Tony, the more feelings I develop for Him.

I haven't told anyone about this crush I have on Tony, because I know if I did, they would just tell Vic and Mike... And let's just say that wouldn't be good at all.

My brothers are very protective over me, and if they knew that I liked one of their best friends/band members, they would totally flip the fuck out.

Plus I'm almost positive that Tony doesn't like me in that way. I'm sure he sees me more as a little sister since we basically grew up together.

"Hey Beth, you alright?" I hear Tony ask me while giving me a questioning look, totally interrupting me from my thoughts.

"I'm sorry, what were you saying?" I ask him while placing a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I was wondering if you were ready to get on the bus yet? Everybody is already inside the bus besides us" he repeats his question.

"Oh yeah, I'm ready" I nod my head yes as I grab my purse and phone before the both of us head outside to join the others.

"About time you guys got here. So what do you think sis? Do you like the bus?" Mike asks me as Tony and I take a step inside the huge tour bus.

"Yeah it's really nice! This is the biggest bus you guys ever toured on so far" I say while examining everything inside the bus.

"Yeah, I agree as well. Anyways let me show you where your bunk is" Jamie tells me before I follow him to the middle of the bus, where all the bunks are.

"This one is yours. Vic will be on the top while Tony will be bellow you" Jamie says as he points to a bunk that's in the middle.

Great. Looks like my brother and crush will be sleeping above, and below me for the next several months. I mentally say before giving Jamie a quick "thanks".

Once he's gone, I place my purse and phone inside my bunk before getting in it as well.

I let out a loud yawn before getting comfortable and closing my eyes, letting sleep take over me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Beth, wake up" I hear a familiar voice whisper into my ear, but I just ignore and continue to sleep.

That is until I feel the persons hands on my shoulders, lightly shaking me so I can get up.

"What do you want" I groan as I rub my eyes since I'm still pretty sleepy.

Once my eyes adjust to the light, I notice that the person in front of me is Tony.

I instantly try to fix my hair so I can at least look somewhat presentable.

"We're at a Walmart somewhere in Florida. Everyone has already gotten off the bus. We're the only two still on the bus" Tony tells me with a small smile.

"How come no one woke me up earlier instead of just leaving me alone on this bus? Wow I feel so loved" I say while shaking my head.

"I offered to stay behind so you wouldn't be alone" Tony says while I slowly get out of my small bunk.

I immediately smile at the mention of Tony wanting to stay behind in the bus just so I wouldn't be all alone.

"Well thanks for that. Looks like you love me more than my own brothers" I say before letting out a small laugh.

"I probably do" Tony chuckles before giving me another sweet smile that makes me melt inside.

"So... Did you want to get off and look around the store? Was there anything that you wanted or needed?" He adds after a few seconds of us just staring at each other.

"Umm no, not really. I'm all good" I assure him as I take a seat on the couch in the front of the bus.

"Is it just me, or is it really hot in here?" Tony asks as he checks the thermostat on the wall.

"Nah it's just you Tony" I say while trying not to blush when he starts to take his shirt off.

Oh dear lord. Just remain calm Beth.
I mentally tell myself while trying not to stare too hard at his tattooed chest.

"Sorry, it's just that whoever set the thermostat put a password on it. So I can't turn down the heater" Tony says while sitting next to me on the couch.

"Oh no it's fine" I quickly say while looking away from Tony, so he won't see the redness on my cheeks.

"Am I really that bad too look at?" Tony jokes with me.

"No, no. Not at all, it's just-" I start to say before stopping myself.

How am I supposed to continue that sentence without letting him know how much I really like him?

"Just what? C'mon Beth you can tell me" Tony gives me a pleading look.

"No, it's better if I don't. Your going to think I'm weird for this" I shake my head no.

"I won't. I promise. You've known me for eight years now, you know I will never judge you on anything. No matter how crazy it is" Tony assures me as he places one of his hands on my knee.

I take a deep breath before saying "Tony I really like you, more than a friend way".

"Since when?" Tony asks while looking away from me, and down to his black vans.

"Since we first met basically. And the more we hung out, the more I started to develop feelings towards you. I understand if you don't feel the same way, it's totally cool if you don't" I admit while fidgeting with the bracelet on my right wrist.

"Beth... How come you never told me this before?" Tony looks back up towards me.

"Because I was scared of rejection... And plus I know that my brothers wouldn't handle it too well" I shrug my shoulders.

"Well, wanna know how I feel about this?".

"What?" I ask Tony, bracing for the worst.

Instead of him telling me he doesn't like me in that way, he does something I totally wouldn't think he would do.

He places his hands on both sides of face before smashing his soft lips against mine.

I immediately wrap my arms around his neck and climb onto his lap, as our lips move in sync with one another.

"So... I'm guessing you feel the same way?" I ask breathless from our passionate kiss.

"Well duh. I wouldn't have kissed you if I didn't, now would have I?" Tony smiles while resting his forehead against mine.

"I guess not. But what are we going to tell Jaime and my brothers?" I ask before biting my bottom lip.

"Don't worry about that. Leave that all to me" Tony tells me before placing his lips back on mine.

Just where there meant to be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440 17 8
Members; ot7 Description; short imagine for y'all <3
83.6K 1.1K 139
Band & Musician Imagines Short stories of different band members or musicians
683 395 30
Love story