SUNLIGHT (HAIKYUU FANFICTION|...

By MUNAIMEGANE

A phenomenon has spread to the world researchers called "Genetic Bending", a new type of illness that causes... More

GENETIC BENDING
HINATA SHOYO IS NOW A GIRL
HINATA SHOYO IS NOW A GIRL 2
SEIJOH Meets The Sun Sisters
Story Explanations
HELP ME STUDY
HUG AND CAKES
HINATA'S FAMILY
THE SHIP SHALL SAIL
TOKYO DISASTER
TOSS TO ME
THE CATS(SPECIAL)
SHIRATORIZAWA(SPECIAL)
A SUDDEN VISIT
TOKYO FESTIVAL
TOKYO FESTIVAL 2
TOKYO FESTIVAL 3
A VOICE OF AN ANGEL
BEACH TROUBLES
BEACH TROUBLES 2
BEACH TROUBLES 3
BEACH TROUBLES 4
STORY
HINATA'S HAREM(GIRLS Group Chat )
THEY HAD IT BAD
THEY HAD IT BAD 2
STUDY (SPECIAL)
SEIJOH(SPECIAL)
DATEKO(SPECIAL)
THEY HAD IT BAD 3
All JAPAN YOUTH
ALL JAPAN YOUTH 2
All JAPAN YOUTH 3
All JAPAN YOUTH 4
UNFORTUNATE FORTUNATE DAY
HAIR PROBLEMS
YOU REALLY ARE AMAZING
Next Update
ROOM ARRANGEMENT
ROOM ARRANGEMENT 2
Who Should I Feature Next
ROOM ARRANGEMENT 3
ROOM ARRANGEMENT 4
ROOM ARRANGEMENT 5
ROOM ARRANGEMENT 6
ROOM ARRANGEMENT 7
ROOM ARRANGEMENT 8
ROOM ARRANGEMENT 9
ROOM ARRANGEMENT 10
ROOM ARRANGEMENT 11
ROOM ARRANGEMENT 12
ROOM ARRANGEMENT 13
ROOM ARRANGEMENT 14
ROOM ARRANGEMENT (SPECIAL)
ROOM ARRANGEMENT 15
ROOM ARRANGEMENT 16
ROOM ARRANGEMENT 17
ROOM ARRANGEMENT 18
ROOM ARRANGEMENT 19
ROOM ARRANGEMENT 20
ROOM ARRANGEMENT 21
ROOM ARRANGEMENT 22
ROOM ARRANGEMENT 23
CHAOTIC AFTERNOON
CHAOTIC AFTERNOON 2
CHAOTIC AFTERNOON 3
SPOILERS FOR THE SECOND WORLD: REGRET
THANK YOU!!!!
WAITING FOR A FEELING
MUKBANG(SPECIAL)
KAGEYAMA'S FIRST WORLD
KAGEYAMA'S FIRST WORLD 2
SONG FOR YOU
SONG FOR YOU 2
REALIZATION
KARASUNO'S FESTIVAL
KARASUNO'S FESTIVAL 2
MOTHER KNOWS BEST
KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE?
KARASUNO SPECIAL
SUNLIGHT
BIRTHDAY SPECIALπŸŽ‰β€οΈπŸŽ‚πŸŽŠπŸ»
SECRETS

A DAY FULL OF THANKS

1.3K 46 27
By MUNAIMEGANE

It was finally the day of spring nationals. Hinata as usual needed to go to the bathroom. She was not feeling well ever since what happened and didn't realize the stare everyone has been giving her nor the boys who was trying to get closer.

But she didn't really need to worry about that. Without her knowing the boys have been secretly following her. Keeping track of where she's going and giving update in their group chat which has been started by Nishinoya and Tanaka.

Sakusa stealthy avoided the people while following Hinata. He wanted to talk to her but it was out of character for him.

"Iizuna-senpai that's the girl Ive been telling you about" Komori said pointing to Hinata. Itachiyama players wanted to know who had stolen the aloof  Sakusa's attention and made him act like this.

"oh she's really cute!!" he commented, he was about to call Sakusa when he noticed other guys from other teams watching Hinata who had now a new haircut. Her long hair were now shoulder length.

"um is that three from Inarizaki!?" He said pointing the Miya twins together with Suna. They secretly left their team just to see Hinata because if Kita knew what they are planning to do, who knows what would happen.

"actually not just them, look upstairs" Komori added and pointed Kamomedai's Gao, Korai and Hirugami. In reality Komori wouldn't know where their location was if it weren't for their gc. It was scary how they easily pin point the gingers where about.

Hinata was thankful that she didn't met any troubles as she went to the bathroom. She was about to go back to their place when all of a sudden men started approaching her.
They were tall and bulky.

"hey miss you seem alone want to join as for a drink" the handsome blond said. But of course if compare to his friends from volleyball that guy wouldn't compare.

"ah no I'm really busy" she excused herself but was grabbed by one of the guys.

"hey no need to be shy.. Ouch" he said after bumping to someone or more precisely he was push away.

"Hinata are this people bothering you" the 2 meter Hyakuzawa suddenly appeared. He was supposed to be looking for his friend since they were planning to watch the games, but in the end he got lost and saw this scene.

"Hyakuzawa!!" Hinata said surprised from his arrival. The guys who were looking at him felt scared. They were tall but not as tall as him.

The guys who knew what happened immediately came but they were somehow mad that they were not the first to reach her. Gao who was another 2 meters tall sacred the guys even more. He immediately run downstairs living Korai and Hirugami.

"is there a problem here" Kuroo said looking down at the men who were trying to hit on Hinata.

"Shouyou are you OK" Akaashi and Kenma approached her.

"yes I'm fine"

"hey hey hey what are you doing to my desciple" Bokuto appeared all of a sudden followed by the rest of his team.

"where here to play not hit on girls" Atsumu said upon arriving. The boys who were trying to hit on Hinata immediately run away.

"thank you everyone sorry for causing trouble. You guys have been really helpful from the first time we met even up to here. Im really grateful meeting you guys!! " Hinata said sincerely. She bowed her head shocking everyone.

"no need to thank us, we too are grateful meeting you. We're just glad you're not hurt!!"

"Here" Sakusa handed her a drink.

"oh thanks, you guys were a life saver. Seriously why do I always get in trouble when I go to the bathroom" she said feeling depressed. Maybe bathroom were curse after all.

"oh you cut your hair Hinata" the guys said noticing her short hair.

"yeah it was getting longer and is quite a bother when I play."

"well it does look good on you" they complimented her.

After the troubles they all went to their places. Before she left Komori called her.

"Hinata-Chan do you mind tagging along later, you see Kiyoomi - - - - - -" before he could finish Sakusa shut him up.

"don't mind him, he just forgot breakfasts and is acting a little bit crazy" he reason out.

"oh okay!?.... Anyway I'll see guys later. Thank you again"

"I was just helping you"Komori said but Sakusa didn't listen and continued strangling him.

Karasuno ended their first match living everyone shock. Their team were composed of very skilled players and their techniques and attacks just keeps coming one after another. From the duo combination, to their lefts, Tsukishima persistent read blocks and Yamaguchi's serve.

"senpai I'll go watch Fukurodani's game" Hinata said and was followed by Yamaguchi. Good thing the awkwardness between them were gone.

"OK be careful you two" Sugawara said

Currently at the sub arena Fukurodani's players wanted to rip their hair and strangle their captain. They were not expecting such event to happen so early.

One of Bokuto's weaknesses was that he was a complete showoff. Last inter high they were playing the last game of the day and the temperature was colder indicating that there are less people watching.

Bokuto was in his emo mode again and was getting restless. He hated how they had to stay in the main arena.

"Bokuto-san, isn't this basically the center Court" after hearing this Bokuto's eyes widen.

"the main arena may had more people but only a quarter are looking at you" his teammates look at them weirdly. It still doesn't change the fact that the main arena had more people.

Just one more push!! He thought as he look around.

"and look your number one disciple is here to see you" he said after spotting Hinata from the crowd. It was a good thing that her hair attracts attention easily.

"oh they saw us, Bokuto-san!!!" she shouted while lifting the shirt she bought.

Bokuto who saw Hinata immediately got his usual mood back. Even performing a really beautiful straight(line) shot that had three blockers.

"and because this is the sub arena the cheers are more loud"

The game ended and of course they won.

"it was really good that Hinata came and watched are game today"

" Bokuto-san your line shot were so cool" Hinata praise him.

"hey hey hey" Bokuto happily agreed.

"thank you for watching our game, you were really a great help" Konoho and Komi thanked her. Making Hinata confused.

"you guys were really cool out there" praises rain in Fukurodani's side. Hinata was really amazed with their game.

Their opponent were somehow jealous. Not only were they winners with the games, they also had 2 managers and a cute girl cheering for them. When they were playing earlier, Hinata was really cheering cheerfully for Fukurodani.

"so unfair" they could only say it.

While everyone was focused playing volleyball the councilors were busy locating the poet. Not missing any people who reached their vicinity.

"try to see if you can feel Hikari's presence" Nikkou said as they wait for the remaining time.

"OK" They answered

___________________________

In the Karasuno lodging house, Hinata and Kageyama were observing the stars.

They were not really saying anything and Hinata has yet to give him the answer he was waiting but he was not in a hurry.

"Kageyama I have a question for you"tge girl spoke all of a sudden shocking him a bit but nevertheless answered her.

"what is it" he asked

"if the world was ending what would you do?"

Kageyama thought for a while but only one thing came to mind.

"I would play volleyball with you!" he uttered sincerely making Hinata smile. She expected that answer from him and was even more happier that it was with her.

"as expected from you hahahahaha" she look at the stars once again as she imagine the two of them playing their last game as the world end.

"how about you what would you do?" He questioned back.

Hinata smiled at him and answered" who knows, I'm might try saving the world if I'm feeling like it"

Kageyama frown as she heard her answer. He was expecting her to answer to be like hers for the two of them shared the same passion.

"wouldn't playing volleyball with be better"he retorted

"of course volleyball sounds nice but what if I end up saving the world. Wouldn't that give us more time to play volleyball" she responded making Kageyama thought about it.

"well it does make sense, if we were to save the world well have more chances to play volleyball" he said after thinking about what she.

"right!!! So if ever the world ends just wait for me to save it all you have to do is wait for me" she said smiling at him.

"huh wouldn't it be easier for the both of us to save the world!!"

"come on let me do it, seriously stop stealing my idea, just wait here for me!!"

"HUH, Boke Hinata Boke, if it's the two of us it would shorten the time it takes to save the world"

"aghhhh Baka Kageyama Baka didn't you say you just want to play volleyball earlier"

The two became quite second laters they found themselves laughing. They were idiots for thinking this way. That's what Kageyama thought.

"pffft... How did our conversation end up that way"

"hahahahaha I know right"

The two became quite again but their was no awkwardness between the two. It was a peaceful silence that the two wanted to enjoy forever especially Hinata who knew exactly what would happened.

"Kageyama please wait for me" she said sincerely. Her hair flowing freely as Tokyo breeze as her eyes glint a bit of sadness. She stared at his ocean blue eyes that was reflecting her image.

"even if you don't say it I'm planning to wait" he smile sweetly at her and went closer to her said. Raising her hands he tucked her hair behind her ears.

"I don't know what's making you sad and I understand if you can't say it to me know. But remember that I'll always be here like how you were there for me when I needed someone."

"you've really change so much Bakageyama" she said laughing fakely trying her very best to hold back the tears.

"that's because everyone thought me, especially you to be this way, that's why I'm really thankful being in this team. I was able to met amazing people who were there ready to support me and correct my mistakes. Accepted me for who I am and didn't abandoned me no matter how mess of a person I was. You guys were their when I went back to being the king of the court everyone loathe but instead of hating you accepted it easily. You guys encouraged me that it was fine. That if I were to have something in mind I just need to voice it out. That's why I think I was really lucky finding you guys!!" Kageyama pulled her into his arms burying her face down his chest. Hinata could feel the heat from his body soothing her slightly cold skin.

" thanks for being there Hinata"

That what the last draw for Hinata. The tears she's been holding back began to stream down her eyes.

"I'm really happy you felt that way. Thank you too for being there for me and for the team. Without you and everyone in Karasuno, I wouldn't be able to reach here. You guys were there to show me that I finally belong in a team who I can trust. I was a terrible player but you guys were able to see my potential. You guys were really amazing. Everyone was helpful and reliable. Everyone thank you. "she said sobbed, tears still falling. She continued to thank everyone for their help, mentioning them one by one even Tsukishima.

Their teammates and their managers who was listening outside couldn't help but tear up as they listened to the two. Earlier that time Nishinoya and Tanaka were asked to call the two to rest up. Reaching the place they heard Kageyama thanking the team for their help. They immediately called everyone to hear it.

I guess they couldn't really wait up anymore they open the door revealing the crying Hinata as Kageyama tried to comfort her.

Daichi and Asahi ruffled the two's hair, thanking them for their help. They cant believe that their two of their most troublesome members would say things like that.

"thank you for being here and opening a path for us to Nationals" Asahi said and smile happily.

"you guys were a huge help to Karasuno, everyone really give out their best every match we had. Thank you everyone" Daichi said thanking everyone.

"you guys are seriously..*sniff." Sugawara couldn't even finish his words as he started to cry again hugging the two. Yachi and Kiyoko followed him as they too were crying  as they hug the two odd ball combination.

"Kiyoko-San, Yachi-san thank you so much!!" the two said

"were thankful to you two, you guys also" Kiyoko said and look at the other member. Tanaka and Nishinoya can't help but cry.

Hinata and Kageyama went in front of the 5 second years.

"thank you senpai!!" Kageyama said bowing his head.

"you guys were the best senpai any kohai could have, thank you for helping me all through out this year" she said and of course Nishinoya and Tanaka immediately went to hug her while Kinoshita, Narita and Ennoshita smile and thank them as well.

The three went to the third years. Bowing their heads they give their thanks. The three just ruffled their hairs as they laughed at their reddish eyes and nose.

"Hinata, Kageyama we are thankful too for having you as our kohai." Tanaka said crying.

"Kageyama, Shouyou if we are the best senpai you guys are the best kohai that we have, thank you for being in Karasuno, you too Tsukishima, Yamaguchi and Yachi" Nishinoya said to the two but his eyes were still red from the crying earlier. He pulled the other two first year.

Hinata hugged the crying Yamaguchi thanking him.

"waaahh Yamaguchi thank you too" she said as both of them

"I'm thankful too" he said sniffing also not forgetting to thank Kageyama who did the same.

"Tsukii thanks for teaching me!!!" Hinata hug him tightly before tsukishima could even move away.

"tsk.. Thanks I guess!!" he said looking away but his hand was patting her head. He could feel the tears damping his shirt.

Now only this two remains.

Kageyama and Tsukishima were facing one another. The others were staring at the two as they await the moment the two will thank one another.

"thanks" Kageyama said shortly not even looking at Tsukishima.

"what's this king can't say thanks to a peasants."Tsukishima teased making Kageyama angry.

" I SAID THANK YOU DAMMIT!!! "

" pffft thank you too"he said holding back his laughter.

"geez you two just hug already" Hinata said as she hug the two followed by the other members.

"you guys why are you so noisy" Coach Ukai said while beside him was Takeda sensei . They all look at each other and line up.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING WITH US" they said in unison while bowing their head.

The two look shock but Takeda sensei immediately smile at them feeling happy if how the team has become.

"Thank you too for accepting my shortcomings" he said

"no coach you and Coach Ukai were more than enough. Without you guys we would never be here that's why we want to thank you. The practice we had with another team was made possible because of you two. The things we've learned will cherish them!" Daichi said.

Ukai just scratch his head feeling a bit embarrassed.

"well thank you then!"

"Lets win tomorrow's game too, KARASUNO.... "

"FIGHT!!!!!"
_____________________________

One chapter more to go.

Thank you everyone for reading this story. I'm really grateful for all the good things you have said about this story despite the faulty grammars and spelling.

Stay safe everyone and take care of yourself.

~ Ciao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 16K 39
he wanted to protect her like his own baby fox, and he made sure to do it right. ~ L/n Y/n. A germaphobe that's loaded with therapies during the week...
413K 11.9K 33
You are the younger cousin of Hinata Shoyo and has moved to Tokyo to pursue your degree. When you arrived at the given address, you were greeted by a...
45.6K 1.2K 37
-status: ongoing but all the chapters are written! x reader ...
500 50 30
A change? Perhaps. But a challenge? Never. And then, as if fate was placing bets with you and wanted to win, it happened. γ€Ž-γ€γ€Ž~γ€γ€Ž-』 Full title: 𝐹𝒢...