"๐”๐ฌ ๐€๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๏ฟฝ...

By buckaree

A roleplay with a fellow friend that I turned into a fanfiction because it was an amazing idea. 035 and 049... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
important

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ

1.5K 33 3
By buckaree

The alarms in the facility begun ringing, SCP-682 had escaped and was causing a bit of a ruckus. 035, who had already gotten out of his containment cell thanks to a loose D-Class, took the opportunity to finally put his plan to action. It was time to escape this prison after all of these years of boredom and slowly rotting. 

Once hearing the alarms, 049 sighed a slight annoyance. He was already working on a few "patients" of his at the moment in his containment cell. When finishing.. which took him awhile... he exited the cell with an instance of SCP-049-2... which was actually just a deceased version of an animal.

035 was going where he had found 049 during the last breach a couple of weeks back. To be honest, he wasn't entirely sure why he cared so much about leaving with him, but he decided that he wasn't going to go without him. He opened the doors to the Euclid hallway and looked around for him.   

Of course, just like the last breach.. 049 was in the Euclid containment hallways as only just a couple instances of SCP-049-2 roamed. There was really about just three in total, not including the one he was working on at the moment.

He soon saw the instances of SCP-049-2. So he is out. Good. Avoiding the creatures, 035 turned a corner and saw 049.

Hearing footsteps, he quickly completely his work and stood up. 049 waited for a moment before turning around to see 035. The doctor was in a rather calm manor, staring at the mask with complete and utter silence for a few moments. " Salut. " ( T: Salut : Hello )

035 waited for a moment as well. "So? Are you coming with me?" He asked quietly. During the last breach, the mask had said something about his plan.. wanting 049 to come with him.. to escape this place together. 

049 would let out a small hum. " I can't let you go out there alone, can I? By the time you're out of this Foundation, that host of yours would've already been dissolved. "

035 chuckled. "Oh, good. You're part of my plan." He looked around, seeming to check for anyone watching them. "Alright. I'm going to get one of those guards. Then we use my acid to get through the walls. You run first, I run after you. It looks like you're being chased out, we get overlooked. Simple."

049 took a moment to think of the plan, it sounded simple and effective. He'd let a small sigh along with a light chuckle. " You really couldn't do anything without me, huh? The plan seems stable, though.. your.. erm, black substance is nothing easy to over look. "

"I'll find something to cover it," he said dismissively. "Just don't stop running. I know those heels might make it harder but I need you to not trip, alright?"

Of course, 049 got a bit triggered.. seeing how he tensed up. " They are NOT hard to run in.. " He said while looking to the side in a slightly embarrassed state.

"Right, and I definitely do NOT still have a chip from when you tripped on the cobblestone in Milan," he said smugly. Even when trying to escape, 035 could find time to sass.

049 deadpanned, pressing his index finger against 035's mouth. " Shhhh. We do NOT talk about that one time in Milan. " He said before folding his arms with a small scoff. " Besides.. there were pebbles and rocks. "

035 laughed at him quietly. "I assume you don't have anything in your cell to get?" he asked.

He'd shake his head as his arms fell to his sides. " No. Everything I need, I carry on my person. You didn't have anything to begin with.. so I won't ask the same question with you.. "

"Then if you will, my dearest doctor," he offered 049 his hand, bowing a little. Though there was some sarcasm in his voice, it was more to exaggerate how polite he was being rather than to be all snarky.

049 glanced at 035's host's hand for a quick second, only to put both of his hands behind his back. " I'd rather not. Let's get out of the facility first, mon ami. " ( T: Mon ami : My friend )

"Oh, you're no fun." He straightened up. "Follow me, come on." 035 turned and began walking back to the Keter containment area and back to his cell.

Even if it wasn't shown.. 049 raised an eyebrow before following 035 into the Keter containment area. He wasn't sure why they'd need to got there, since they were basically heading deeper into the facility. " How long have you planned this escape of yours..? "

"I've been working on it since I got here, of course," he began. "I honestly didn't think I'd have to do it. But you seem to have complicated things..."

" Complicated things..? Enlighten me. " He said, continuing to follow 035 through the halls.. a chill running down his spine while he glanced around the place, only sensing nothing but Pestilence lingering around the place.

"Well you're here, aren't you? I could do this without you, don't think I couldn't." He paused for a moment. "I couldn't leave you to rot here, mio amico.." he muttered. ( T: Mio amico : My friend )

049 sighed, rushing toward 035 side. " I see.. well... ever since they cut my patients off from me.. I've been meaning to start a new someplace fresh. I cannot complain much, even if I'm not fond of this plan of yours. "

035 hummed a bit, thinking. "Somewhere new, hm? Where exactly did you have in mind?"

" Ah, perhaps a new part of Italy. Return to France for a little while... Greece? Perhaps places where I have never been before. Japan... or Korea? Of course, I'll have to be on the move more often. Where will you be when we escape this godforsaken place? " 049 asked, continuing to face ahead.

"Wherever the fates decide to take me, doctor," he said dramatically, reveling in having an audience again.

" You might want to wait til you are on a stage.. at the moment, your audience is a couple of scattered deceased bodies. " He said bluntly.

"Oh come on, you don't have to be so sour. I remember you indulging me at least a little before."

" And that was before. A long time ago. I was and will never be a theater kid. " 049 spoke softly before shaking his head. " I do not quite know how through all this time, you still keep those kinds of memories in your mind.. "

"I don't know how you can't!" he replied. "It was a very unique time for me. Your mind was so... different. Yet familiar. I remember everything, but my time with you... well, that I remember very clearly."

" Right right. There was nothing different about me during that time.. I am the same doctor I was back then. Nothing has changed.. even if it's been over thousands of years ago. " 049 spoke with a firm tone. " Are we there yet...? " He asked, almost in a quick attempt to change the subject before things got personal.

035 had been getting ready to say something very personal, but he stopped himself, sighing frustratedly. "Yes, just around this corner." He stepped into the cell that held the glass case that he was usually kept in.

By what he heard, he knew he just saved himself a small argument between the two. 049 took one look into the containment cell and stayed out of it. " Sometimes, you disgust me with your clutter. "

"Oh my god, there is nothing in here!! Well, except that guy. But who cares." He nodded toward a decaying body in the room. Quickly, he reached up to his face and smeared his host's hand on the goo leaking from his mouth. Then he quickly rubbed it on the back wall, making it begin to crumble. "There. I'll be back." Without saying any more, he went to go look for a guard to possess.

Perhaps he was delusional! Or.. really dramatic. It really didn't make a difference, he wasn't going into that cell. He could just sense all the germs.. and diseases that cell alone held. 049 was going to have to wait for 035 to return.. even if it was a bit of a risk for the mask to be contained once again when alone.

035 was gone for a while, almost a worrying amount of time. During that time, 049 grew increasingly worried. He didn't know if 035 had gotten contained or even shattered by security. Anxiety that he hadn't felt in a long time was barking at the front door.. and honestly, he begun debating going to look for him.

Then finally, he came back, an armed guard as his host. "Well? How do I look, doc?" he asked as he came back. Thank god.. just in time, hearing the mask's voice made him snap back to reality. He'd look over toward 035, letting out an aggravated sigh. " I suppose it'll do. "

"Good, because it took a while to get." He looked suspiciously to 049, as if he had known he'd been worried. Perhaps he'd even taken longer on purpose to make him worry... "Anyway, I believe it's time for the next part of my plan. After you."

049 would let out a small groan. " Don't.. tell me I actually have to go in there. The personnel here must've not wanted me in your containment cell. It's filthy. " He complained.

"Quit whining," 035 said bluntly. "You agreed to this, remember? What, should I hold your hand to the hole in the wall?"

===========

gonna cut it here and continue at chapter two cuz we got 1615 words here lol
besides, dont we all love a bunch of cliffhangers? :D

edit: added translations, and edited it a bit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 4.5K 63
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
116K 4.1K 37
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
108K 855 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
132K 5.5K 99
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...