Alastor x Male!Clown!Reader

By SugarBabySlasher

oc-ish, art not mine, oc not mine, enjoy this shit. It's kinda cringe worthy but i really do hope u have fun... More

1
2
3
4 pt1
5 pt2
6 pt3
7 pt4
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17 (smut)
18
20
21(smut)
22
Untitled Part 23

19

406 11 6
By SugarBabySlasher

---KLAWN'S POV---

I woke up to something wrapped around my torso and almost immediately shot up to a sitting position causing whatever that was holding me to shoot up aswell.

I whined in protest when it latched back onto me, i grunted and wiped my eyes free from sleep.

I looked down while poking it's head repeatedly 
" Al. Al. Al. Al. Al, wake up. Used fucking tampon!? wake the fuck up this instant!" I shouted clenching my fists tightly and baring my teeth with a snarl

Al shot up alright, but he still didn't let go.

i don't like this, and i don't like it even more cause i actually do like the feel of it-

I pushed him away and sat on the bed end with my arms wrapped around myself tightly.

" Sweetheart, what ever has come over you. Come back to bed" I heard Alastor say as the bed shifted with him now sitting up with his palm up offering me a hand.

I looked back at him before standing up and shaking my head at him slowly.

" I don't want to." I said shortly before picking up my stuff and leaving as quickly as i could, i heard his footsteps coming after me so i sped up and bursted out of Alastor's room door and reeled back just missing Charlie.

" Klawn? what are you doin-"
I speed walked down the hall and right into my room, locking the door and sliding down it while gripping my chest where my so called heart should be.

" Why am i feeling like this? I should hate that bastard!?" I shouted and tossed my shit around before tossing myself against the wall, 

" I should hate him!?"
and over,

" I should want to kill him!?
and over,

" He hurt me! he broke my heart!?"
and over again.

I screamed and thrashed-

I hugged my knees to my chest.

" I have to move on. What happened, happened and i can't change it.....Move on. Things are different- But, things might be the same, everything might repeat themselves all over again and i might be placed in the same position i was in prior without another chance at escape--- What am i fucking saying!? I WILL make things different." I muttered to myself before standing up and walking over to my dresser.

I pulled out a bag of white powder and a rubber ducky from the first drawer and squeaked it smiling.

Ducky makes everything better!

And now here i was, struggling to open my room door while holding bags upon bags and trying to keep delusional Niffty from running down the hall and alerting the others of what i had done.

Trying to jam the keys in the keyhole didn't work. They slipped and fell to the floor, which I responded to by sighing and leaning my forehead on the door.

I grunted as I switched the bags to my other hand while looking for Niffty, my apparent daughter at this point.

" Niffty, can you grab the keys on the ground and open the door for daddy?" I asked while smacking my head against the door a few times.

A cough, that definitely didn't come from Niffty caught my attention. I turned my head and saw a unwanted red dressed man.

" Hello dearest, you look like you could use some help?" Alastor asked.

I slowly moved in front of Niffty, i gotta hide the evidence. He looked up at me, confused.

" Uh yea, but you want..?" You asked Alastor.

He let out an " Oh" before he started to explain himself.

" Well, darling, you rushed out this morning and it concerned me greatly to the point where it left me pacing my room until i heard the squeaking of your shoes return, i came out and saw you and dearest Niffty a-and ended up like this..."

I nodded a little, then motioned for him to grab one of the bags i were holding. 

I placed Niffty down onto my bed and tucked her tired form in before returning to the main room coming face to face with Alastor, i walked with Alastor to the front door. I stepped outside with him, keeping my foot in the door so it wouldn't close completely.

" Honestly, thank you, it was really nice of you to help." i said as he gave me a small smile.

" I don't mind, I had fun." 

We both stared at each other for what seemed like minutes before i spoke again.

" I'm sorry for what happened this morning, i don't have the slightest clue on what i was thinking about when i woke up to find you wrapped up around me like that-  just-" He cut me off before I could continue.

" It's fine dear, I-I just wanted to know if you would like to make what we have going on official?- I-I mean, I was wondering if maybe you would like to do it all over and start again?" Alastor asked with a flustered face and a nervous smile

I swallowed all my concerns and nodded and smiled. " That would be....nice"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
414K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...