[2] Spoiled Legacies - JJ May...

By intoxicatedsirens

BOOK 2 Rafe Cameron x Female OC x JJ Maybank Male OC x Female OC (a little bit) INSTAGRAM x REAL LIFE ๐–๐‡๐˜... More

Epigraph + Playlist
Meet The *New* Characters
Previously
Chapter 1
INSTAGRAM [1]
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 11

3.8K 100 174
By intoxicatedsirens

THE WRECK

"You didn't tell me you only lived with your brother." Violet says, walking up to the steps of the Wreck.

"The rest of our family's in LA." Jordan says.

"So I'm throwing a little thing for my birthday this weekend if you wanna come." Violet says, standing at the door of the Wreck.

"17?" Jordan asks.

"16." She corrects.

"16? Thought you and Topper were twins." Jordan asks.

"No, I skipped a year. Uhm... I also need you to not tell Top about the party." Violet says.

"Why?" Jordan asks, suspicious.

"Cause he's gonna get all protective and go from Topper to downer." Violet says.

"It's in the western quadrant of the woods." Violet adds on.

"The woods?" Jordan asks.

"I'm renting out a couple cabins, it'll be fun!" Violet says.

Violet walked inside the Wreck, waving goodbye to Jordan and starting her shift. She saw Kiara behind the counter today.

"Hey uhm.. I'm doing a little party in the cabins next weekend if you wanna go." Violet says.

"Why would I go to your party?" Kiara asks, giving her attitude.

"Fine, don't go." Violet says.

"JJ's a mess." Kie says.

"Well he's not my mess and he made it clear he didn't want anything to do with me." Violet says.

LATER THAT WEEK

THE THORNTON RESIDENCE - V'S BIRTHDAY

"It's just a sleepover in the cabin." Violet says to her mom.

"You know when I was a kid, that place was haunted." Her mom says.

"Mom, it's a sleepover with the cheer team." Violet says, lying to her mom.

"I just want you to be careful." Her mom says.

"You definitely have a brain tumor or some shit. You know there's kids who go missing in those woods." Topper says. It was also the same woods that she buried Barry in, but she avoided that part.

"Dude, it's like camping, chill out. Not like you're invited anyways." Violet says. The rest of the Cheer team was decorating the Cabin for the party.

"At least your annoying ass is gonna be gone." Topper says, sighing in relief.

"Be careful. If you see any coyotes or wolves, yell and wave your arm up to scare it away." Their mom says.

"I've never seen one in the woods, they probably died off or something." Violet says.

"She'd definitely be coyote lunch." Topper says, pointing at V.

"Remember when I set Diana free?" Violet snaps.

Diana was Topper's bunny he had when they were little. Violet always wanted to play with the boys, but Topper didn't want his annoying little sister to always tag along.

So, Violet set Diana free into the woods... to be fed to Coyotes.

Petty? Yes.

Did Topper cry? Yes.

Did the boys (especially Rafe) make fun of Topper for crying? Yes.

Was Violet sorry? No. He should've been nicer to his sister.

THE WOODS - PARTY TIME

They had rented out the biggest cabin they could find and decorated the place with lights and balloons for the party. There was music blaring and plenty of alcohol.

"How many people did you invite?" Violet asks Lia. She had just arrived and there was way too many. people.

"I don't know.. I put it on my snapchat story." Lia shrugs.

"Is Topper on it?" Violet panics.

"No. I unadded him after he broke up with me." Lia says, scrunching her face.

"Listen up everyone! Our birthday girl is here!" A girl on the team yells out, seeing Violet. The whole crowd stopped and all looked at her. She didn't know half the people at the party. She originally just wanted a small gathering, but it turned big and she didn't want to kick anyone out.

The crowd clapped and cheered for her as she made her way to the table in the middle and another girl brought out the cake.

"Happy birthday to you.." The crowd started singing.

"Happy birthday to you.." The crowd continues as her teammate lit the candles on the cake.

"Happy birthday dear Violet! Happy birthday to you!" The crowd finishes.

"Make a wish!" Lia says, excited. Violet smiled before blowing out the candles.

She wished that Sarah and John B were still alive. She believed that they were alive.

"Okay everyone, let's have a good time!" Violet announces, holding up a red solo cup and chugging it while getting cheers from the crowd.

"Hey." A voice calls out, making Violet turn around. It was Jordan.

"What's up?" She asks, seeing Jordan.

"Is this the part where I give the birthday girl her gift?" Jordan asks.

"Well, it depends on what you're gonna give me." Violet chuckles.

"What about this?" Jordan asks, holding up a necklace. It was a gold necklace with a pink butterfly pendant in the middle.

"I mean... if you insist." Violet says, eyeing the necklace.

"I definitely insist." Jordan says, getting closer to her. She held up her hair so he could put the necklace on her.

"So I take it that you like it?" He asks, smirking.

"I mean.. it's alright." Violet says, not admitting that she liked the necklace.

"V!" A voice yells, making the two of them turn around.

"Top?" Violet asks.

"Really?" Topper asks.

"What?" Violet asks, confused.

"What's up bro?" Jordan says as him and Topper did their handshake.

"You weren't gonna tell me that you threw a party with the whole school?" Topper asks.

"You were gonna find out sooner or later." Violet says, not seeing the big deal.

"You gonna plan on staying clean or go back to rehab?" Topper whispers.

"I'll be fine." Violet says, pushing Topper out of the way and dragging Jordan's arm along with her.

"I'll see you later, bro." Jordan says to Topper.

"Don't screw my sister." Topper sighs.

"Violet!" Another voice yells out. She turned around to see Kelce.

"Hey! Top's over there if you need him!" Violet says.

"No, I gotta give you your birthday gift." Kelce says, holding up a bag of colorful tablets that looked like Tums but were actually something else.

"You didn't!" Violet gasps, seeing the pills.

"Special order for the birthday girl." Kelce says, throwing her the entire bag.

"The whole bag?" She asks, confused. Usually the boys would have done all the drugs already.

"I can't have any, I'm playing. Take care of my friend Molly okay?" Kelce chuckles before going off.

"I'll make sure Molly gets the appreciation she needs!" Violet yells back, laughing.

"You want some?" Violet asks, offering Jordan some of the Molly that Kelce gave her.

"I'm playing.. I gotta stay clean." Jordan says.

"Okay, fine. Suit yourself." Violet says about to crush the pill when she heard someone screaming in the distance.

"Is that a body?" Someone gasps.

INSTAGRAM

Liked by JordanTanner and 792 others
MagnoliaAnne: Tonight. 8:00.
VForVioletta: 👀👀
T_Thornton: ?
Kelce_2: 🤟🏿🤟🏿
two hours ago

Liked by MagnoliaAnne and 311 others
ScarletteJane: Happy Birthday💕 missed you so much
VForVioletta: ❤️ love you
six hours ago

Liked by Kelce_2 and 710 others
MagnoliaAnne: Happy Birthday to my best friend, my sister from another mister.
VForVioletta: I love you 🥺❤️
ten hours ago

Liked by JordanTanner and 421 others
VForVioletta: a bitch turned 16 today😛
Faayee: Happy birthday!💖
JordanTanner: hbd
Kelce_2: happy birthday v!
56 comments
twelve hours ago

SNAPCHAT STORIES

Jordan:

Topper:

A/N:
I didn't edit this so I'm sorry for any mistakes haha

Thanks for 10k❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

641K 25.9K 50
-๐†๐‘๐„๐„๐Š ๐“๐‘๐€๐†๐„๐ƒ๐˜ สฒสฒ แตแตƒสธแต‡แตƒโฟแต "๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ. ...
175K 4.1K 62
"๐™€๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™จ" "๐™…๐™…-" "๐™‰๐™ค, ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™š, ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š. ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š, ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™–๏ฟฝ...
657K 11.4K 113
๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ...
7.3K 149 5
CURRENTLY RE-WRITING!! "๐‘…๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘›๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Š๐‘–๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘…๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘›๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐น๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’" เผ„เผ„เผ„ ...