You different

By -Rockii

Read to find out :) disclaimer: before reading you might want to read Blessings & Our Blessings but you don't... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
PSA‼️
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Epilogue
New book Alert

Chapter 38

48.4K 3K 4K
By -Rockii

Omniscient
Houston, Texas

Nijah woke up to the ringing of her phone. She looked on side of her and seen Sekani sleep and that they were still in Mahogany's bed. She sighed before answering the phone closing her eyes again.

"Hmm?" She answered.

"Sound like yo breath stank what you doing?" Mk asked.

"I was sleep." She sighed.

"Where you at, and why you ain't answering Maj calls."

"Didn't i just say i was sleep and im at my friend house."

"Shutup, and aight. Call him back when you getta chance. Ima fuck with ya." He said hanging up. Nijah took a death breath before locking her phone closing her eyes again turning around accidentally bumping into Sekani's chest.

She turned her head toward the door once she heard it open and she seen Mahogany coming in.

"You woke now?" Mahogany asked. Nijah just closed her ryes again and nodded her head before sitting up.

"My daddy nem wantchu." She told her and Nijah stretched before walking out of the room as Mahogany walked in.

"Get up." Mahogany said shaking Sekani.

"Hmm."

"Go to yo room i let you sleep fa like 3 hours get out." Mahogany said.

"Finna beat yo ass."

Nijah walked into the livingroom where Kiya and k3 was and they both looked up at her when she walked in which made her nervous.

"Hey." She spoke lowly.

"Waddup, they put they hands on you often?" K3 asked.

"Umm, no they use to." Nijah said looking down at her fingers. "Like when i was younger and I didn't smile in pictures or when i did something embarrassing." She confessed.

"What?" Kiya asked scrunching her face.

"Yo people white right?" K3 asked and Nijah nodded.

"So they basically used you and when you didn't do right they beat you?" K3 asked putting two and two together.

"Basically." Nijah chuckled bitterly.

"You know what kind of work they do?" Kiya asked.

"They sale stuff basically and flip houses and stuff, and they have a brand for babies and stuff like that."

"I still need they address i can't do shit without a address." K3 said. He knew what he was gonna do. He was going to take a new approach at things since he couldn't get his hands dirty anymore. He wouldn't dare risk getting taken away from his family.

"Ima give it to you." Kiya said. "Finna make they life a living hell."

"I don't want y'all getting in trouble by the law or anything." Nijah said looking at them.

"The law?" K3 asked scrunching his face. "Ion fuck with 12, and this ain't the type of shit you wanna involve 12 in. A 17 year old black girl with two Karens. Shit ain't gone work in yo favor."

"Right, but you good. You need some where to stay?" Kiya asked.

"Umm, no i'll just go with my brother thanks for asking though." She said giving a small smile.

"Okay, well we're about to go by his dad's house. Wanna come with or you wanna get dropped off?" Kiya asked.

"Will there be food?" Nijah asked shyly causing Kiya to laugh.

"Yeah."

"I surround myself by fat asses." K3 said shaking his head.

"Yeah, ill come." Nijah chuckled.

"Aight, we'll call yall when we finna go." Kiya said and Nijah nodded.

"Thank yall."

"You don't gotta thank us." Kiya said and Nijah nodded before going up the stairs but stopped once she seen Sekani sitting at the top of the staircase.

"You heard?"

"Ima ask you again, are you okay Nijah?"

"I will be." She assured. "Im in need of a hug though." She said shyly. Sekani stood up and opened his arms out for her and walked up the remainder of the stairs and walked into his arms hugging him tightly holding on to the back of his shirt as he held her tight and they rocked from side to side.

"If i fall im beating yo ass." Nijah said chuckling.

"Im not gone letchu fall." He assured as he continued to hold her.

"Don't feel bad Sekani, im actually happy. For once im happy and im not letting anything or anyone take that away from me." She said honestly. The last couple of days well, after having that talk with Kiya she actually has been happy about her life. Refreshing some might say.

"As long as you happy, im straight." Sekani said.

"Well im happy, and your straight." She smiled. "So, who peed in the cup?" Nijah asked.

"Pookie, since my best friend flaked on me."

"Yeah, im not apologizing either because you were wrong. I was trying to help you even though we were on bad times and you doub-"

"Nijah, we over that. But apologize for calling you a hoe too." He said as he started walking toward his room with Nijah behind him.

"Yeah, don't ever. But did you smoke again afterwards?" Nijah asked.

"Nah, ian smoking no more."

"Good, because not everybody will be willing to help you at times like that."

"Why you quit volleyball?" He asked.

"My parents didn't wanna pay for it, they said i was being rebellious and didn't deserve to play and blah blah." Nijah shrugged.

"Thats bogus, you wanted to play or you didn't care?" He asked her.

"I really didn't care, it would have just looked good on my resume and got me a scholarship but i already have offers coming in so I don't really care anymore." She shrugged.

"Where you wanna go?" He asked.

"Texas A&M, or LSU, or Southern."

"Why Southern?" He asked picking up stuff around his room.

"Because its a HBCU." She shrugged.

"I could see you going to southern." He nodded. "But me i wanna go to LSU." He smiled.

"Thought you would've wanted to go to UCLA."

"Nah, in fucking with LSU. Plus we'll still be by each other." He shrugged.

"Right." Nijah nodded.

"TIME TO GO !" Kiya yelled.

"You coming?" Sekani asked.

"Yeah." Nijah said standing up.

"Yeah im raw at taking pictures." Sekani said liking Nijah tweet.

"When you took them?" Pookie asked.

"Months ago." Sekani said.

"Nijahpooh." Khloe smiled.

"Hey Khloe." Nijah waved.

"Yall fina-"

"Bella-" Khloe said cutting her off.

"My bad, i was just trying to make conversation." Bella said putting her hands up in surrender.

"Pookie wookie." Mariah said running toward Mahogany.

"Meme !!" Mahogany squealed running toward her.

"Desire here?" She asked.

"No. They on the way I believe." Mahogany said.

"Na why this boy look like that?" Maniya asked looking at Mj walking toward them.

"Its the mitch match socks fa me."

"Its the broke nike slide fa me."

"It's da dirtyness fa me."

"Its the outta breath fa me."

"Son, my ass just got chased by a damn dog." Mj said breathing hard. "Broke my damn slipper." He frowned.

"Where you was son?" Sekani asked laughing.

"The fucking corner store."

"Needa stop going to the corner all the time."

"Aye noo, yall remember when it was me, kj, and khloe and we got chased by that dog cause we was tryna be nosey" Mahogany said laughing. (True story btw😭)

"What happened?"

"So we heard police sirens and we started walking toward it being nosey or whatever and we was walking down the street and boom the dogs started running out they yard outta nowhere dude." Mahogany said laughing.

"No, no this jack ass so fuckin soo i ran and jumped in the back of somebody truck. Khloe ass went hid behind the tree and Pookie dumb ass tried to run all the way back home." Sekani laughed.

"Then ha jack ass ended up falling." Khloe added.

"Yes i thought my life was over but the man yard i fell in ended up coming outside and scared the dogs away. Whole time they had two men outside just watching.. that had pissed me off dawg." Mahogany said shaking her head.

"Its da you tryna run all the way back home fa me." Mj said laughing.

"Shutup boy i was almost home too why you playing." Mahogany bucked.

"My girl was finna be a goner." Mariah said laughing.

"I was so scared to yall like i thought my life was over." Mahogany laughed.

"Wait na remember when Khloe ass got into it with that man at the bowling alley and everybody went crazy." Bella said laughing.

"My mama knocked everything off the people counter and my daddy nem was fighting and chileee it was just ghetto." Mahogany said shaking her head.

"That wasn't my fault though, his big ass knocked me over." Khloe frowned.

For the rest of the day Nijah just smiled and laughed hearing the storied they were telling. She really couldn't stop laughing because everybody in the house was funny it as like they was trying to have a competition each time they talked to see which one was funnier.

"You so quiet." Desire said looking over at Nijah.

"I don't have anything to talk about." Nijah shrugged with a giggle.

"Thats how i was growing up but they gone getchu outta that. They did that to me and now i just he saying stuff out the blue." Desire said laughing.

"I can tell, everybody just so goofy and outspoken."

"Yup, you'll fit right in i could tell." Desire said giving her a smile.

"Omg Nari." Desire said before getting up going over to her.

"Sekani." Nijah called out as she laid in his bed. It had been hours later and she was still with the Wright family. She had talked to her brother and he was going to get her after he got off work so she could go get her car.

"Hmm?" He asked half sleep.

"Remember how you said we're gonna be like love and basketball?" Sh asked.

"Yeah."

"You think, we'll have a happy ending like them?" She asked looking over at him as his eyes was closed. He opened his eyes and looked over at her.

"Every love story doesnt have a happy ending. Every love story goes through up and downs but it all depends on the people in the relationship if it'll have an happy ending or not." He said and she tucked in her bottom lip and nodded her head.

"The ball in your court Nijah, but ian rushing you." He said and she nodded her head again sighing looking at the tv that played love and basketball and rested her head on his chest. He wrapped his arm around her and started rubbing her back as he focused on the movie. Love and basketball.

When Sekani started writing circles on her back it was like it did something to her. Her body started to feel funny as she clenched her legs together. Nijah looked up and kissed and Sekani's cheek before kissing his neck.

"Nijah, dont start nun you can't finish." He warned.

"I want you to finish it."

"Are you sure Nijah?" He asked just to be sure.

"Yes." She nodded. He looked in her eyes and grabbed her face before kissing her passionately pulling her on top of him.

One hand went to her ass and one wrapped around her neck as he deepen the kiss.

"Wait, your parents."

"They went to drop Miracle off somewhere." He said as he flipped them over and started kissing on Nijah's neck.

He pulled her legs up as he got in between her legs as he continued to kiss on her neck. Nijah leaned her head back and let out a small moan.

"Ughh." She moaned.

Sekani pulled down her pants and afterwards he did the same to himself. He reached over and grabbed a condom out of his draw and and took his pants off before putting it on.

"You sure Nijah?" He asked.

"Yes Kani." She assured. He took a deep breath before placing himself at her entrance he pushed in her back her winch in pain.

"You sure."

"Sekani-"

"It's gone hurt." He warned and she gave him a look and pushed himself in making her moan loudly.

"Ohhh."

"Ima be gentle." He assured. He began to stoke inside of her slowly letting her adjust to his size. Once she got use to it he started speeding up his pace.

"Oh shit." She moaned outta breath.

"You straight?" He asked.

"mhm." She nodded. They started off watching the tv and it ended with the tv watching them.

___________________________________________
Okay its settled, two more chapters🙃.

~ rockii outt🏃🏾‍♀️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 1.2K 17
Just read the damn book , you're gonna love it :)
15.7K 264 24
Just read and find out pookies and bookies First story ... don't judge😭 Multiple updates a day ! Vote plz
78.6K 3.6K 39
read to find out 😛