My Knight In Shining Armor

By DreamOfTheImpossible

He cupped my face with both of his surprisingly soft hands and whispered with his cold mint breath hitting my... More

Intro
Who Are You?
Over Exaggerating
Gentleman
Roses
Saved By The Bell
I Knew Better
Meant To Be
Surprises
The Best For You
Unexplainable
Time Flies
He's Harry?
So Who's The Mystery Boy?
Only Goodbye For Now
Once In A Life Time Experience
On Cue
Be Safe!
A New Adventure
Long Ways From Home
Until Then
Lies.
Anything's Possible
Even More
Fall Into Place
He Promised
Explainations
Your What?!
Pool Day!
The Unthinkable
But I Still Care.
Over Stayed.
Anytime Soon
Distress Put To Rest

My Savior

164 3 0
By DreamOfTheImpossible

Chapter: 28

"We only have a month and a half until we get back to the states, so I need you guys to be pay extra attention and the note taking to step up." Our teacher told us when we were outside of the Tate Modern.

"Elizabeth, have you seen Amairany?" She asked before the tour guide came, pulling me aside for a private conversation.

"No, but I'm sure she's safe, she probably got lost or something." I said as my teacher eased somewhat.

"I hope, she is in major trouble once I spot her." My teacher said sternly as we started to walk. Claire was talking with Sam about how the art was so beautiful, Fred came to a slower pace to stand by me and started a conversation I barely heard, only saying mhmm, oh's, and nodding my head at the right times and jotted down some notes while the tour guide spoke. My hand was aching by the time the tour was done.

"You are free to have brunch in the tower if you would like." Our tourist said before leaving us.

"Okay we will have to use the buddy system." Fred quickly got my arm and we both walked to the café.

I got a simple sandwich and we sat separated from our teacher, Claire and Sam joining us.

"Did you hear Johnny and Rebecca are going out?" Claire asked the whole group, starting a conversation with all of us.

We sat for another hour or so talking about all the new things we've seen in England and all the new things that have happened back in the states.

"Alright children, time to go back, it's getting late." My teacher said all of us standing up and getting ready to leave. I looked at my phone to see the time, 5:00. 'Late for you but not for me.' I thought to myself following my class.

We went back to the hotel, our teacher assigning us to write in our diaries about what we did today. I took a long hour to write everything taking up four pages, I got ready for bed, but before going to sleep, I checked my phone, 5 missed calls from Zayn.

"What the..." I said to myself and called him back.

Ring.... Ring.... Ring...

"Hello?" Zayn asked.

"Zayn, why'd you call me so many times?" I asked some what worried.

"Elizabeth! Well I called you to see if you wanted to go out today." He said, hearing a door shut in the background on his line.

"Oh...," I said drifting off. "We'll I already got ready for bed...."

"Oh..." He said disappointed.

"You can come over if you want though." I said trying to lighten his disappointment.

"Are you sure?" He asked somewhat happier.

"Yeah, I have nothing better to do." I said trying to straighten up my tank top and pajamas bottoms.

"Are you sure Amairany won't mind?" He asked and I heard a car starting up in the background.

"Just come over, don't worry." I said smiling at his concern.

"Okay, if you insist." He teased and hung up.

'She's not even here to begin with.' I thought as I made myself somewhat presentable. I cleaned the room a bit, there wasn't much to clean anyways, everything was cleaned already. The door bell rang and I was surprised to see Fred at my door.

"You want to watch a movie with me?" He asked nicely.

"I'm sorry Fred, I'm expecting someone right now, I can't tonight, maybe some other time?" I asked as nicely as possible.

"Yeah I guess." He said looking down disappointed and went back to his room, once he got out of view I saw Zayn coming towards my door smiling. He was dressed in a deep black V neck, tan skinny jeans and black vans. Once he got to my door he leaned down to give me a welcoming kiss.

"Come in." I said fumbling my words after the kiss.

"So who was that guy?" Zayn asked curiously as I closed the door when he stepped inside.

"Oh just my friend Fred." I said and he turned around to me.

"He looked like he wanted to be more than friends though." He said grabbing me by my waist.

"Don't be ridiculous! He's nothing more." I said pulling away from him.

"I was only teasing." He said grabbing me again.

"I guess." I said and dragging him to my bed.

"Nice pajamas." He laughed and I looked down to see my monkey pajamas on.

"Whatever!" I said and turned my tv on.

"Where's Amairany anyways?" He said after laughing at my reaction. I turned the volume down and looked at him.

"I don't know, last time I saw her she left with Harry." I said concerned with my friend again.

"Want to call Harry about where she's at?" He offered seeing that I was concerned.

"No I'm sure if she's with Harry then she's safe." I said declining his offer, turning my head back to the tv.

"There's nothing to watch!" I exclaimed after switching all the channels.

"Let's go get a movie then." Zayn said smiling at me.

"But I'm in my pajamas...." I said looking down at my attire.

"That doesn't matter, if you want you don't have to get off of the car." He said looking down at me.

"Okay." I said getting up and walking to the door with Zayn by my side.

Zayn got the movie 'The Killers' and snacks.

"I hope you haven't seen this movie." He said when he put it into the DVD player.

"I love this movie!" I said when I saw the title.

I cuddled up to Zayn and watch the movie laughing at most of the movie, Zayn arm was around me and my eyes opened wide when I realized I forgot to put my writing for the day in my laptop. I sprang up and startled Zayn and went to my laptop quickly ripping open the case and quickly opening the screen and turning on my computer.

"What happened?" He asked looking over my shoulder as I vigorously typed away while looking over to my diary.

"I'm typing my daily work." I said concentrated on typing.

"Do you want me to go, to finish your work?" He asked.

"No I just need to type this that's it." I said half way done, I took a keyboarding class so it helped a lot, more than I would ever think.

It was twenty minuets later I finally finished my work and saved on my document.

"Can I check my twitter really quick?" Zayn asked when I was closing my window.

"Sure." I said turning my attention back to the movie passing Zayn my laptop.

"You never told me you had a twitter-" He cut off as he saw my profile but turned to me when he saw the mentions. That was the moment I turned to see why he stopped and read a fresh new mention.

'Hope you rot in hell, that way Zayn will be with me instead of an ugly beast like you.'

I started to tearing up reading that and felt Zayn arm go around my sides hugging me tightly, making me cry even more. Then I felt a thumb wipe my tears away. When I got somewhat control of myself, I looked up to Zayn's face.

He cupped my face with both of his soft hands and whispered with his cold mint breath hitting my face "Don't worry what others think of us, or say about us, as long as you and I love each other other, that's all that matters."

I couldn't look away from his loving, adoring hazel eyes, it was more that he was hypnotizing me into not looking away from his deep, affectionate stare.

All the hate from the fans now cease to exist as I stared back into those hazel orbs begging me to see through what I had just read.

This was my savior for all my troubles, more like my Knight In Shining Armor to put it better, Zayn Javaad Malik.

He leaned into to give me a sweet but passionate kiss, his scent, everything about him clouded my head from all my worries. Feeling as if I was slipping away from reality.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.8K 17
"Why do you keep pretending you're afraid of me?" He hissed, obvious anger in his eyes. "Because Louis; if I'm not afraid of you I'll...
3.6K 31 10
For Your Eyes Only this story contains: - violence - sexual content - verbal and physical abuse - harsh language - heavy drug use - suicidal th...
115K 2.1K 30
All of a sudden, he pulled me back in and I felt his lips on mine. I couldn't believe I was actually being kissed by Zayn Malik. The person who I onl...
10.9K 303 35
*I had my last dance when I died. well technically, I didn't die; my brother did. but it felt like I died, I wish I died. he was driving us to the au...