Alastor x Male!Clown!Reader

By SugarBabySlasher

oc-ish, art not mine, oc not mine, enjoy this shit. It's kinda cringe worthy but i really do hope u have fun... More

1
2
3
4 pt1
5 pt2
6 pt3
7 pt4
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17 (smut)
18
19
21(smut)
22
Untitled Part 23

20

462 12 1
By SugarBabySlasher

I woke up in the bath tub, with a bottle of beer in my hand. Shit.

I got up and got ready for the day, getting cleaned up and ready to face the awaiting world. I noticed Niffty gone with a small post it note on the pillow where Niffty was, i picked it up and read it quickly, it was something about Charlie and this afternoon and a bonding plan she wanted me to help with, i smiled to myself at the moments we had yesterday before pulling on my overall and leaving.

" Hey! toots! wait up!" I heard someone yell so i looked backwards and stopped walking allowing the white spider to catch up.

Angel wrapped his lower set of arms around my waist and we continued walking.

" Your going to the lobby, I'm going to the lobby so why don't we both go to the lobby together!" Angel said laughing a bit and i chuckled before nodding at him.

" Sure, why not" I said happily

We both got to the lobby in no time thanks to the long, delicious legs of mine~

I walked into the room and Angel pressed a short kiss to my cheek before leaving to the bar, most likely to flirt with Husk again, i looked around and saw Alastor.

I decided to give in to these unwanted feelings and give Alastor another chance, he seemed pretty persistent with this and i mean i would be lying if i said i wasn't feeling attached to him again aswell.

Alastor has changed a fair bit since we were together oh so long ago, he seems to of gotten his life together now and he is...i still love him, much to my distaste yet I am going to give in to these feelings and have another go at this thing called Love.

" Hi there baby boy, you ready to grab breakfast?" I asked as i approached Alastor tucking the last bit of my shirt into my pants.

" I don't know. Why don't you ask your boyfriend?" Alastor snapped sarcastically, looking over the newspaper while avoiding eye contact. His lips pursed as his eyes quickly swiped up and down on his black and white paper.

A wave of confusion hit me like a ten tone cargo truck. 

'Whats gonna his panties in a twist?' I thought in wonder, taken aback by his harsh attitude.

"  What's your problem?" I asked seeking answers.

" Do not play dumb." Alastor said in reply, trying to maintain a cool exterior obviously but the annoyance was written all over his face. 

I tried turning his attention to me by placing my hand over his paper. he sighed with displeasure, finally making eye contact. 

Oh yeah he was annoyed. I could see it all over his eyes.

" What's wrong?" I asked again, concerned this time. 

" Do you really have to flirt with Angel in front of my face?" Alastor whisper shouted not trying to cause a scene.

I scoffed while still slightly taken aback by his outburst. Was i flirting with Angel? it was outrageous for him to even bring it up. 

" I saw the way you were looking at him, the way you allowed him to kiss your cheek like that." Alastor said, this time his voice was slightly raised and his chest was heaving.

I couldn't help but think about how cute he looked all flustered and jealous! the way his chest fell and rose and the way his finger was pointed at me in accusation. I should've been reasoning with him, calming him down. But i wanted a new game to play!

" You were practically throwing yourself at him!" Alastor exclaimed folding his arms.

" Oh how noble, acting like you don't always have Charlie sitting on your dick." I snarled back, secretly high-fiving myself for that quick comeback. I obviously knew that it wasn't true, but if he wanted to play the flirting card, I knew how to fight back.

" Take that back." Alastor threatened through gritted teeth

" No way tampon, you take it back" I replied stepping closer to him, I was so close him that i could feel his heavy breathing and the heat radiating off his body. One of my hands gripped the back of his neck pulling him close. Alastor's breathing was uneven and he was clearly on edge.

I was so close to him I could practically taste his lips.
I smirked with my teeth slightly bared, Alastor whimpered with his hands coming up to clutch my shirt. 

" Kiss me." Alastor whispered with a throaty moan escaping his lips at the anticipation.

I obliged by pulling his slightly smaller form close with my hand still clinging to his neck moving his head to match my movements, the kiss was needy.
Him, trying to show me what he had to offer, not that I needed a reminder that is.

Alastor's teeth tugged at my bottom lip, his body molding into mine.

" Get a room!"
I heard a voice call. The voice was Angel who was standing next to Niffty and Husk standing behind the bar. 

They were looking at the two of us, fascinated and disgusted.

Alastor pulled away, clearing his throat. My smirk, and the heated make-out session, caused his cheeks to turn a brighter pink.

Alastor's eyes glanced at me, his bottom lip tugged under his teeth.

I chuckled rubbing my brow, a little embarrassed but extremely and overly proud that Alastor has given up to me and now knows that he won't be bossing me around too much anymore. 

" I've finished all of the hotel business i have booked for today, i was wondering if you'd like to go out for an evening on the town? maybe even dinner somewhere? i wouldn't even mind staying in for the rest of the day to watch a movie or listen to the radio if you preferred?" Alastor asked as he lightly brushed his hand against mine causing a smile to dance across my face

" I wouldn't mind doing that maybe some other time, i have a meeting with Charlie tomorrow morning about something beyond my knowledge." I said as i gripped his hand in mine, Alastor nodded happily at my answer and pressed a short kiss to my cheek.

" Klawn! thank goodness your still here!?" Charlie yelled out across the lobby, i sighed through my nose and held back on rolling my eyes.

" Oh! Hi Charlie! i know right! great to see you this morning before i left!" I said turning around and waving at her dramatically as i dragged Alastor over to her

" Great, great, everyone is still here, somewhere but still here, and we can begin soon, i know the hotel hasn't had any new patrons yet but its still early and so with that being said, I've taken it upon myself to set up a sort of bonding session for the lot of us since we still have no one else to look after." Charlie exclaimed as she walked us into the kitchen as she headed straight to the fridge to rummage through.

Her declaration seemed to of caught Alastor off guard, causing silence to blanket the room. I was the first to react with an amused expression and chuckle.

" Well, I guess this is the royal blonde princess trying to get the workers to actually get along and work together since the infamous redecoration incident a few weeks ago" I said with a large knowing smirk hanging off my face.

Charlie only replied by rolling her eyes coupled with an exaggerated sigh " Yeah, sure, if that's what you want to call it." 

" Now, Alastor your going to inform the others while i get everything packed up. And Klawn, you better get a move on now or else it'll get too late" Charlie requested, her voice laced with a lighthearted awkwardness.

Alastor let out a chuckle, his eyes shining with an amusement at her awkward friendly words. He replied with a nod and a pat on her back as pressed a kiss to Alastor's cheek before heading off as i giggled pitchingly.

---3RD POV---

 Alastor watched Klawn skip away before remembering that Charlie has yet to inform anyone about what this bonding session entails.

" So what exactly are we going to do to uh, bond? Is it not going to be one of those paintball or laser tag session things right? Niffty and Angel always win those." Alastor asked with a look of skepticism.

" Nope, we do enough physical exercise during the day. Klawn seemed of brought my attention that the only people in this hotel that can properly cook are himself and Angel. And the food Angel cooks isn't even good. No offense intended!? s-so, I've signed us up for cooking and baking classes at the little bakery down the street." Charlie said in response, patting his shoulder.

" The bakery that makes those amazing bagels and cheesecakes?" Alastor asked with sparkling eyes completely ignoring Charlie's jab at Angels cooking skills.

Charlie raised her brows, smirked and gave him a nod.

It was quite a sight to see, the small hole-in-the-wall bakery jam-packed with residents of the Hazbin Hotel. Monday afternoon was slow at best for the bakery, and besides the sweet old lady from down the street finishing up her tea and teacake, it was just the certain well known clown, for the afternoon, her assistant and the group of hotel residents.

" Hello, everyone! It is quite unnerving to have all of you here in this tiny building." Klawn greeted them with a light laugh and a smirk, wiping his hand with a rag on the counter as he ushered them into the kitchen behind the sitting area.

Alastor had been feeling unnerved since he was informed of Charlie's team bonding plans. 

He's amused that Charlie is trying to help him integrate into the group, but at the same time, he's not too sure how he feels being out in public with hell's most humiliating demons when he was a notorious Over Lord.

All of those thought flew out of his mind when he stepped into the tiny bakery, the first thing that struck him was how good the place smelled - buttery pastry with hints of cinnamon and citrus. As he was secretly attempting to take a deeper waft of the wondrous smell of the shop, a familiar voice of his lover snapped him out of his reverie.

He looked up his eyes immediately picked out the clown standing behind the counter, a pale pink apron around him as he gave them a breathtaking smile. Klawn's eyes met Alastor's and his smile grew brighter, eyes forming crescents, causing Alastor to break eye contact in a flustered motion.

" So, it's nice to see you all here on time for Charlies team bonding session. I hope all of you would find this class useful- since you all obviously need it!" Klawn said as he smiled wider and passed around aprons to the lot, fussing around the sizes.

" And thats everything? We have six here, and I need everyone to pair up alright? Let's see, if anyone needs help just ask me and I'd be 'happy' to help!" Klawn said walking back to his work station at the front.

In no time, the group has started their class and Klawn was walking around the class giving out advice and compliments. They were working on a brownie recipe that Klawn used to make regularly.

Alastor eventually paired with Angel, and Niffty with Husk as the small cyclops didn't want either of her friends feeling left out, much to Alastor's dismay. Angel was relentless with his flirty comments towards the deer demon, and it was getting on the his nerves.

" Hey hey, pimp, eye on the batter, babe. Stop stealing glances at the 'teacher'!" Angel said chastising Alastor with a smirk, giving him a knowing look.

Alastor grew slightly red-faced, he couldn't help his nervousness, he was unsure to make his relationship known as of yet, he didn't want to ruin his last chance with Klawn and do something the clown did not want but he also didn't want to lose Klawn to other applicators in hell which mostly included Angel. His grip on the whisk tightened as he unknowingly bent the metal handle of the baking aid.

" Hey hey hey hey Al , WATCH IT!"  Angel said startled, backing away from Alastor slowly.

The commotion got the attention of Klawn that was a table away, Charlie looked at the scene and was worried that Alastor was getting frustrated and may crack. 

When Charlie was about to walk over to calm Alastor down, Klawn had already made his way and settled himself next to the deer demon. The surrounding was silent, and even Vaggie was quietly looking on at the scene in front.

Klawn had placed his hand above Alastor's clenched ones calmly and slowly rubbed his thumb over his, Alastor loosened his grip at the warmth that he felt through Klawn's hands. His steely gaze softened considerably, and he looked down at the clown that was giving him an understanding soft smile. Klawn switched out the spoilt whisk and gave him a new one, his hand cupped Alstor's and helped him with whisking the batter, the smile not leaving his face.

Seeing the shift in atmosphere, Charlie started to loudly whisk her mixture, causing the lot to continue their loud chatters.

As the brownies settle into the ovens and got baking, the demons settled themselves in the bakery with tiny cups of tea and an assortment of pastries in front of them, Alastor found a seat next to the window and was staring at the passersby when Klawn took a seat next to him.

" So, honey. How'd you like the lesson today?" Klawn asked, his arm support the side of his face as he looked inquisitively at Alastor.

Alastor couldn't help the chuckle that escaped him as he replied, " It was incredible, my sweetness." He blurted out the endearing nickname before he could stop himself causing both of them to blush a light crimson.

The brownies were out the oven and cooled and Klawn had packed them into cute boxes, handing th to everyone, most looking extremely pleased with themselves.

As Klawn was showing everyone out of the borrowed bakery at the promise of doing it all again some time, Alastor shuffled on his feet and stole glances at the clown. Klawn noticed his discomfort and went up to him.

" Honey, what's wrong?" Klawn asked with a tilted head

" Uh, well, darling, i was wondering if maybe we could do something with just one another, soon, when are you free? Charlie hasn't got you doing anything else for her is she?" Alastor asked with a hopeful smile and a nervous bitten lip, a broad smile broke on Klawn's face as he realized that Alastor still wanted to do something with him.

" I'm free  all of tomorrow, Charlie hasn't gotten me doing anything else, we could go out tomorrow night at around seven?" Klawn asked the grin on his face became infectious.

Alastor nodded his head and said yes a few times. Klawn let out a bubble of laughter as he pushed him out to join the awaiting others.

" I have to clean up the bakery for the owner, I'll see you when i get back tonight" Klawn said hastily before closing and locking the bakery's door...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 61.9K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
665K 21.7K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
570K 9K 125
You can clearly tell who my favorite drivers are....