Fangirl 4 | Liskook

By Anndeukie

"Terpsichore" - goddess of dance and chord. How is a Fangirl named Lalisa Manoban related to Terpsichore? More

Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
Epilogue

46.

5.3K 193 263
By Anndeukie

~ 🐱 ~

"Soobin..." I called from the kitchen.

"Yes, Mommy?"

"Time to drink your medicine."

"But Mommy, I don't want to leave Daddy here!"

He shouted for me to hear. I heard Jungkook laughed that made sighed. Okay, I am getting jealous here. Since Jungkook arrived earlier, Soobin doesn't want to leave his side anymore. He won't even come to me! Hmp! But of course, I just let them be 'cause I know they are longing for each other's presence.

I took the syrup for his fever, spoon and glass of water before heading to the living room. I saw them watching a Pokemon episode. Jungkook is sitting on the couch while Soobin is sitting on his lap, leaning it's head on his Daddy's chest. Making me smile.

"Here, Soobin. Don't worry this is your last take since your fever is already gone. You just need take one more to make sure your fever won't come back again." I said, pouring the syrup on the spoon.

"Go, drink it, Soobin. We'll go out after that." I heard Jungkook whispered to Soobin.

I slowly guided my hand to him, he opened his mouth and drink it. "Taste bad, Mommy..." Soobin frowned. Jungkook reached out for the glass of water and gave it to Soobin, watching his Son drink all of the water.

"Lalisa, let's go. We're already late on Jin hyung's party. But it's okay, I chose to be late so that I can have some time for My Son." He pinched Soobin's cute and puffy cheeks, making the little one giggles.

That's why he called on Jin oppa earlier when we are still on the Line friends store huh? He really wants to be with his Son and it made my heart fluttered. He's happy to know that he has a Son, he accepts and love Soobin even though they just met for a short time.

They cannot be separated now and that worries me. Will Jungkook take Soobin away from me? Are they going to leave me alone?

"Stop thinking, I love the both of you, so you don't have to worry." I was startled when his hand crawled on my waist from behind as he whispered that. I immediately look around and there were no sight of Soobin. "He said, he'll meet you on your walk-in closet." He whispered again this time directly on my ear. His warm breath that hits on my ear made me shiver.

"We'll j-just c-change o-our clothes..." I looked away.

"Okay, don't wore any exposed clothes or else we're not going to the party. Instead, we're going on your room." He licked my earlobe making blushed and immediately walk away from him. I even heard him chuckled before I entered my room.

Fuck, how dare him!

"Mommy, why is your face red? Are you also sick?"

"Ahhh, no, Baby. Let's go." I said pushing him inside our walk-in closet. I let him wore a navy blue button down long sleeve and a denim pants. "Go to Daddy and let him wear your shoes to you." I gave his pair of shoes and messed his hair. He nodded and left me alone.

What the fuck. What should I wear?! Damn that Jungkook! But why should I listen on him? He won't do it anyway. Tss.

So, in the end, I chose this.

(A/N: trophy is not include lol HAHA)

"I'm done, let's go." I go out of the room while putting my earrings. Jungkook and Soobin glance at me before they look at each other nodding.

"Go back, Mommy." Soobin pointed at the room's door.

"Change your clothes, Lalisa." Jungkook said that made me gasped. What?! Why is there two possessive person in front of me?!

"No way! I am going to party so I should look good there! Let's just go, okay?" I walk ahead first. I heard the both of them sighed, it made me smile before heading out.

"I'll drive." Jungkook said while carrying Soobin in his arms.

"Of course it's your car, but let's pick Jisoo unnie up on her house first." Jungkook nodded as we exit the elevator and go straight to the parking lot.

"Sit here." Jungkook kissed Soobin's forehead before he slowly put Soobin down on the backseat. So, he wants me to sit on the passenger's seat huh. We buckle our seatbelt and leave after.

"Mommy, Daddy, where are we going?" Soobin asked.

"You'll meet new Uncle's, later Baby." I answered as I took a glance at him.

"Really? New Uncle's beside Uncle Bambam and Uncle Sehun?" He asked that took Jungkook's attention. He looked at Soobin through the rearview mirror, his brows furrowed when his gaze move to me.

"Bambam and Sehun huh."

*

"Hey, Lisa-- oh. I see." Jisoo unnie gave me a teasing smile when she entered the car and saw Jungkook on the driver's seat.

"Yeah, yeah. Shut up unnie and stay pretty. You're a very important and nice gift, okay?" I smirked that made her confused.

"What?!"

"Oh, nothing..." I chuckled. After we picked Jisoo unnie, not long we also arrived at the venue where Jin oppa's birthday is being held.

"Yow, our Maknae is here! Jeon Jungkook with Lisa Manoban!" Jin oppa greeted us, he gave Jungkook a bro hug.

Oppa is also about to hug me when Jungkook wrapped his arm around my waist to pull me closer on him. "Happy Birthday, hyung! Where's the others?" He smiled a bit. Wow, too possessive.

Jin oppa chukled to what Jungkook did. "Let's go, they are sitting over there." His grip on my waist tighten, not wanting to let me go,

"Stay by my side, Baby." He whispered on my ears making me blushed.

"Hey, Jungkookie!" Hoseok hyung called. "Hi, Lisa." He smiled at me. The whole Bangtan was sitting on the round table. And guess what Rosé unnie and Jennie unnie was there beside Jimin oppa and Taehyung oppa.

Aigoo, this two whore unnie of mine.

"Lalisa! Where's our Grandma?" Jennie unnie asked that made Rosé unnie and I laughed. We get what Jennie unnie trying to asked.

"She's with--"

"Lisa!"

Speaking of Grandma. "Why, Jisoo unnie?" I asked trying to stifle my laugh.

"Soobin kept looking for the both of you." She shouted not far away from us before walking towards us. I smirked when Jin oppa's gaze went to Jisoo unnie, Our Grandma. Joke! Hahaha. I pulled Soobin's hand away from Jisoo unnie's hand before--

"Jin oppa, Happy Birthday. Please enjoy my gift." I pushed Jisoo unnie to Jin oppa, making my unnie fall on Jin oppa's chest. They stared at each other for awhile before looking away, blushing.

"Daddy, please carry me." Soobin opened his arms. Jungkook bend down a little before carrying Our Son on his arms.

I saw how the rest of the Bangtan watched us confused. Raising their eyebrows on us.

"Oh! I forgot. Hyungs meet Soobin, My Son."

Their jaws dropped as they put their gaze at Soobin. "Your what?!" They all asked in at the same time. Making us girls laugh.

"What the fuck?! What? How? Why? When?!" Jin oppa almost rap, while he was still unconsciously hugging Jisoo unnie in place.

"It's a long story, Jin hyung." Jungkook said as he kissed Soobin's cheek.

"Soobin, say Hi to your Uncles." I said, pointing at the Bangtan before naming them all, one by one.

"Hi everyone, I am Soobin. Nice to meet you all." He smiled cutely, showing his bunny teeth that he inherited from Kook.

"What the hell?! How the-- damn! We have our own little Kookie now!" Namjoon oppa stood up from his seat, walking towards us. "Hello there, cutie." He pinched Soobin's cheek.

"My god! There's no doubt that he is Your Son. Look, he is spitting your image, Kook!" Hoseok oppa said pointing at Soobin with a amazed expression plastered on his face.

"Woah! I can't believe this." Jimin oppa gasped. "You know about this, babe?" He looked at Rosé unnie beside him. Rosé unnie nodded making his mouth hang wide even more.

"Annyeong, little Kookie. Come to Uncle Taehyung." Soobin was smiling when he goes to Taehyung oppa's arm. "Aigoo! You're so cute! It makes me want to have one too." He smiled cheekily. "Jennie jagiya, should we start making little Jennie or Taehyung?"

(Jagiya = Baby in Korean)

"W-what?!" Jennie unnie blushed that made the all of us laugh.

"Uncle Taehyung, are you coming to my birthday tomorrow?" Soobin bubbly asked, as he smiled cutely.  Taehyung oppa looked at us confused.

"It's his birthday tomorrow, Taehyung hyung. You all should come." Jungkook said as he wrapped his right arm around my waist again.

"Oooohh! We will all come, little cutie." Yoongi oppa said as he also stood up and go took Soobin away from Taehyung oppa.

"Yah, hyung! I am still carrying him!" Taehyung whined.

"But I also want to hold him!" Yoongi oppa shot back.

"Hep, hep, hep. Don't fight, let me carry Soobin instead." Jimin oppa pushed Taehyung oppa and Yoongi oppa away before he took Soobin on Yoongi oppa's arms. "You want to eat a cake? Ice cream? Cupcakes?" Jimin oppa smiled, while asking Soobin.

"Yes, please. I want ice cream!" He giggles before kissing Jimin oppa's cheek.

"Hey!" Taehyung oppa winced.

"Yah!" Yoongi oppa frowned.

"Unfair!" Namjoon oppa complained.

Jimin oppa just stuck his tongue out on them before leaving with Soobin. They are probably going to get some sweets like what Jimin oppa asked.

I smiled, they just met Soobin yet they all already love him.

"He is the first Baby on our group that's why they are all excited to touch, hold, hug and kiss Soobin." Jungkook said enough for the both of us to hear.

"Yeah, I know. It was obvious based on their expressions when they saw Soobin." I sighed. "Even them noticed that you look like him. Hmp! It's really unfair." I whined, crossing my arms. "Why is god so unfair." I pouted getting jealous that Soobin really inherited everything on Jungkook.

I was startled when he removed his hand on my waist. Instead, he held my wrist before walking away. Pulling me with him. He was walking to fast that I have to run just to catch up with him.

"Yah! Walk slowly! Where are we even going?!" I asked, catching my breath.

"They are busy with Soobin. You also keep complaining." He answered not looking at me, he was still walking too fast.

"And so?" I asked getting confused because we just exited the venue.

"So, we'll make another one. Either boy or girl. This time it should be look like you so you'll stop complaining."

~ Anndeukie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 349 28
"I like you" "Where are you going? I said I like you" "You are very thick skinned lalisa" This is the story where the great Royal Maknae 'LALISA MANO...
9.4K 185 39
"Are you even the same Lalisa who'm I fall Inlove with years ago?" He blink faintly, staring at her with his hooded eyes.. "I don't know. What do you...
287K 8K 53
Two idols had a bitter past but she still has feelings for him. Can he define his feelings in the end? It has been a tough rollercoaster ride for the...
674K 22.4K 58
Two popular idols happened not to notice each other's existence until he started hating her. "Sorry, I'd definitely be her hater rather than praise h...