It's Strange Life | AFI 🖤✨

By just_ravenx

suddenly everything was gone. More

Its Strange Love
Later
Dinner
Baby shower
Brandy
Return
Bathroom Chats
The Only Reason
Mr.Styles
Facetime
Family Background
Bathtub
Dinner Date
Elijah Fletcher Hemmings
Blood Test
Bump in the road
Your smile
Before you go
Home
June baby
Music Video
Christmas Eve
Christmas Eve p.2
Merry Christmas
The man on TV

Worst Christmas Gift

248 12 3
By just_ravenx

It's Strange Life
_____________________
A D D I S O N
December 25th
____________________

"We know you just returned to town but we were wondering if you'd be okay with leaving Australia for a bit. Ryder won't be able to leave the country. To keep you and your son safe." The officer smiles at me.

"I was just about to start a new job." I swallow.

"Your job will be informed that you are under protection." The lady tells me.

"So me, Ashton and Eli-"

"Unfortunately resources are quite limited so it would only be you and your son." She tells me softly.

I look at Ashton as he swallows.

"How long would we be gone?" I ask.

"There's no way to tell that yet." The chief tells me.

"I don't want to leave. Elijah and I are safe here. With our family." I tell them.

"Well maybe you'd be safer away-" I cut Ashton off with a look.

"Here I have someone to stay with me and Elijah all the time. I don't need to leave. I suspect you'll take care of the problem swiftly." I look at the officers.

"Yes ma'am. We are very good at what we do." He nods.

"Okay. Then I want to stay here with my family." I sniffle.

"Alright. Well we're going to set a officer outside your house." The detective tells me.

"He's not coming anywhere near you." One of the officers nods.

"We'll be in contact." They nod.

"Thank you." I nod as Ashton walks them out. I stare at the table with a turning stomach. "Fuck." I whisper to myself.

"Why didn't you tell me you went to see him?" My head flashes to Ashton to see him with his head against the door frame.

The rest of the family take this as a cue to leave the room.

"Ash-"

"No you know what, I don't want to hear about it if I'm honest. He's mine. He's my son, not that psychopaths." He growls.

"I was just scared, I wanted to make sure Elijah was safe. And the conception date was so unknown-"

I feel lips against mine. I kiss him back softly. Feeling his hot tears falling down his face.

"It's okay. I get it." He sniffles placing his head on my shoulder.

"I love you. I really do. I want to spend the rest of my life with you Ashton Irwin. I want to raise Elijah with you and have a happy nice house on a hill we're we can host family dinners and always have love. So I need them to catch him. I can't even breathe right knowing he touched our little boy-" I start panicking as Ashton holds my hands.

"Elijah is safe. You're safe. He's gonna be caught soon and this will all be over and we can live that dream you want." He smiles wiping the pads of his thumbs under my eye.

"You're right. He's smart but he can't get out of this one." I swallow.

"Exactly. He can't hurt you anymore, love." Ashton looks me in the eyes softly.

"You remind me everyday why I fell in love with you." I admit.

"I love you." He smiles.

"I love you." I reply.

-

After calming down I took a bath and bathed Elijah. He got yogurt all over himself when uncle Ben was supposed to be paying attention to him, I guess he was more focused on guarding the door and window. Bless him.

"Bubbles!" Elijah splashes.

"Yes bubbles! And?" I ask.

"Water. Bubbles in water." Elijah grabs the rubber ducky. "Ducky, QUACK!" He imitates the duck.

"Very good Eli!" I smile. I hear a knock. "Come in!" I call out.

Nadia peaks her head in with a soft smile. She comes and sits beside me with two cups of hot chocolate.

"Here." She smiles. I take a sip instantly tasting the baileys.

"NADIA!" I slap her arm.

"NADIA!" Elijah copy's me splashing around.

"I thought you could you use something to take the edge off." Nadia laughs, just then Ivy walks in with just the bottle of Baileys. She's taking swigs as she sits down.

"I can't cope." She jokes.

"I told her about, what's happening." Nadia nods.

"I was going to call you tonight, I just didn't want to ruin your Christmas." I frown.

"Hey, it's okay. I get it. Besides this didn't ruin anything, Calum burnt the turkey, Joy, David and Mali went to Hawaii for Christmas. So we are here with open hearts and shoulders for you to cry on, so long as we get fed." Ivy smirks. I pull her into a hug.

"All done. No more bath." Elijah announces. I look over at my big boy with a smile.

"No more?" I raise a brow.

"I want legos." He says. I pull the drain and grab his monkey towel, wrapping him up in it.

We all head over to my room to see playing guitar.

"Daddy-" Elijah does gimmie hands towards Elijah.

"That's what you use to say-" Ivy says to me about Ashton. I slap her ribs with a smirk.

"Come're monkey!" Ashton slaps the bed. I let Elijah on the bed.

"Well, we will meet you downstairs, and if you don't hurry down Ivy will drink the whole bottle by herself-"

"Hey! Liz is always up for a good time, I won't be alone!" Ivy points out.

"I obviously won't be drinking because, yanno!" She rubs her belly. "But I will love to babysit the little monkey whilst you get absolutely shi- banana-faced to forgot today." Nadia quickly corrects herself. I smirk a bit.

"Better watch that tongue or the first words the baby's gonna say aren't gonna be mommy or daddy." I laugh.

"Meet you downstairs." Nadia winks pulling Ivy along. Ivy points at her two eyes then back to me and nods towards the bottle before finally sending me a wink.

"So will you be getting banana-faced?" Ashton smirks.

I shake my head a bit.

"Honestly I might just to get the thought out of my head." I huff a bit locking the windows.

"If you want to I won't blame you. Besides, I like taking care of you when you're drunk. It's really funny." Ashton snickers as he keeps pushing Elijah backwards. Elijah just keeps laughing and getting back up to be pushed again.

He really is Ash's son.

I grab Elijah his black overalls and his burnt orange shirt to wear.

"Time for your pull up!" Ashton picks him up and swings him around before plopping him down on the bed and getting his pull up on. I throw him the outfit as Ashton gets him all dressed.

"Legos." Elijah says.

"They're downstairs, wanna go play with them?" Ashton raises a brow.

"Yes, play legos!" Elijah giggles.

"Let's go monkey!" Ashton throws Elijah on his shoulders and makes rocket sounds as he runs downstairs.

"Mommy! Mommy!" I hear Elijah laughing all the way down the stairs. I'm finally alone when I feel it. My heart breaks as I begin weeping and falling to my knees. I can't even look at the window without wanting to throw up.

"Addison?" I hear someone ask. "Oh Addison." They release a sad breath before sitting beside me and pulling me into his chest.

"How did I let this happen! It's all my fault!" I sob looking up at Luke who sports teary eyes.

"It's not your fault Addison, don't say that!" Luke retorts.

"How can I not think that! I put my baby in harms way! I caused a mad man to escape basically a mental health prison to come and find me and my son." I try to breathe but the airs so thick.

"You didn't cause this Adds. He's fucking crazy. He's always been crazy. He would have found out and he would have done the same thing." Luke rubs my back trying to calm me down.

"I can't help but go other every thought in my mind of what he did and what he could have done and what he might do." I swallow.

"He's not gonna get the chance Adds, he's got to go through a lot of really tall Australian assholes who love you." Luke laughs a bit. I look up at him with a small smile.

"We're parents." I break into laughter.

He starts laughing too.

"And Bens not, which is even funnier." Luke laughs harder.

"We were kids not even four years ago. When the biggest drama in our lives was hating each other." I shake my head.

"I never really hated you." Luke smiles.

"Well shit this is awkward because I absolutely LOATHED you entirely." I joke.

"Well I DETESTED you." Luke shrugs.

"That's a big word for you Hemmings. Do you want me to get Elijah to tell you what it means." I cock a brow.

"Fuck off." He shoves my shoulder a bit. We both look at each other and just start laughing.

"I love you, pudge." I use moms awful nickname.

"I love you too, nut." He laughs.

Uhh.... I'm hoping y'all just think I'm quirky for not posting since august-

LISTEN IM A BUSY WOMAN

I am now a college student 🧍🏽‍♀️ insane. I started this book in grade 11.

I'll be honest, over the pandemic 5sos just wasn't my thing. I love them always but I'm just not as into them as I was which is quite sad. So I lost all motivation to write. However, I do love this book series and I did have lots of ideas for it. So I have finally decided I am going to continue it with the Ryder arch being the last. So I will say this book is going to be about 40 chapters. Which is quite long.

One thing I will be saying is that I will be writing this less like a fan fiction and more like a 'real' book with characters who happen to have the same name as 5sos. Meaning more intense stuff will happen that I just didn't feel comfy writing about real people.

If you would like to support me as a reader I have a few new books I will be writing at the same time. One is a fan fiction about the originals. So if you're a fan or you like men who look like this...

You should check it out :)

Ace of Heart

In which Kinley Ace returns to the French quarter to aid the Mikaelsons.

I'll also be releasing a Thriller novel which will be a lot like the upcoming chapters of Its Strange Life. So if you'd like to check that out you can save it to your reading lists or Library.

Missing In Action

Mia Belle Moore was a flight risk. Though she never went too far for too long she was always off on an adventure, until meeting Wyatt Miller.

Wyatt was a simple boy with a heart big enough to love anyone. There wasn't a single soul at Bryerson Creek who didn't think they would be together forever.

Until she left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63 0 20
No description. Read to find out...
759 18 40
Everything in life comes unexpected
1.4K 114 22
in which fetus luke loves fetus michael's girl and will do anything for her to love him back