Kingdom Hearts 3: Dragon War...

By GrimstoneRX1300

After the events of Dream Drop Distance and Time of the Keyblade, Arcturus and Sora join forces to fight agai... More

Basic Info
Prologue: STORIES OF THE PAST AND FUTURE
Chapter 1: STRENGTH OF A HERO (OLYMPUS)
Chapter 2 : REGROUP AND RELEARN
Chapter 3: LAZY AFTERNOONS (TWILIGHT TOWN)
Chapter 4: OLD FACES
Chapter 5: FLOWER GLEAM AND GLOW (KINGDOM OF CORONA) part 1
Chapter 6: RAPUNZEL LEARNS THE TRUTH (KINGDOM OF CORONA) part 2
Chapter 7: VERUM REX (TOY BOX) part 1
Chapter 8: A TOY'S TRUE HEART (TOY BOX) part 2
Chapter 9: POWER OF LAUGHTER (MONSTROPOLIS) part 1
Chapter 10: A HYBRID OF MONSTERS (MONSTROPOLIS) part 2
Chapter 11: SILLY OLD BEAR (100 ACRE WOODS)
Chapter 12: THIS SONG ALWAYS BOTHERED ME ANYWAY (ARENDELLE) part 1
Chapter 13: A SISTER'S LOVE (ARENDELLE) part 2
Chapter 14: LEVI (CARIBBEAN) part 1
Chapter 15: DEADMEN TELL NO TALE (CARIBBEAN) part 2
Chapter 16: UNEXPECTED HELP
Chapter 17: KEYBLADE HERO 4 (SAN FRANSOKYO) part 1
Chapter 18: BAYMAX'S HEART (SAN FRANCISCO) part 2
Chapter 19: A RESCUSE FROM HELL (AQUA)
Sora and Arc's powers.
Chapter 20: WAKE UP (VENTUS)
Chapter 21: NEW/OLD DARKNESSES
Chapter 22: RETURN HOME (FUTURE CITY) part 1
Chapter 23: THE ONE WINGED ANGEL (FUTURE CITY) part 2
Chapter 24: RAGE AWAKEN (TERRA)
Chapter 25: FALLEN TWILIGHT (AZRAEL AND XION)
Chapter 26: THE CONNECTION (ROXAS AND NAMINÉ)
Chapter 27: HORSEMAN IN ATLAS (REMNANT part 1)
Chapter 28: THE FACE UNDER THE HELMET (REMNANT part 2)
Chapter 29: FROM BAD TO WORSE (REMNANT part 3)
Chapter 30: RYŪJIN SHINKŌ MEZAMERU (REMNANT part 4)
CHAPTER 31: BATTLE OF GODS (REMNANT part 5)
Chapter 32: A SPEEDY RECOVERY (REMNANT part 6)
Bonus Chapter: TALK AND LISTEN MEETING
Chapter 33: DIVIDE AND CONQUER (sorta)
Chapter 34: ROLL OR DIE (INKWELL ISLE part 1)
Chapter 35: DON'T DEAL WITH THE DEVIL (INKWELL ISLE part 2)
Chapter 36: WE ARE SOLDIERS (HALO REACH)
Chapter 37: DIVING IN TOO DEEP (PLANET 4546B)
Chapter 38: THE DRAGON, TWO HEDGEHOGS, AND A SAMURAI (HEDGEHOG'S PAST part 1)
Chapter 39: SUPER SONIC STYLE (HEDGEHOG'S PAST part 2)
Alternate Opening
Chapter 40: INKY PAIN (JOEY DREW STUDIOS part 1)
Chapter 41: ANGELS AND DEMONS (JOEY DREW STUDIOS part 2)
Chapter 42: THE LAST REEL (JOEY DREW STUDIOS part 3)
Chapter 43: THE ONLY PUMPKIN KING (HALLOWEEN TOWN)
Chapter 44: OF DRAGONS AND RIDERS (ARCHIPELAGO)
Chapter 45: LEGENDARY WARRIORS (VALLEY OF PEACE)
Chapter 46: A HORSEMAN AND GUARDIANS (LAND OF BELEIF)
Chapter 47: CONSEQUENCES TO KILLING A GOD (MIDGARD part 1)
Chapter 48: THE CYCLE ENDS HERE (MIDGARD part 2)
Chapter 49: CONFRONT THE DEMON KING (REDGRAVE part 1)
Chapter 50: LEGACY (REDGRAVE part 2)
Chapter 51: NORMAL (MIDGAR part 1)
Chapter 52: A HORSEMAN'S PERFECT WORLD (MIDGAR part 2)
Chapter 53: LUNCH WITH DEATH
Chapter 54: KEYBLADE GRAVEYARD (Final Battle part 1)
Chapter 55: LIGHT AND DARK CLASH (Final Battle part 2)
Chapter 56: SCALA AD CAELUM (Final Battle part 3)
Epilogue: AN OATH TO RETURN

Chapter 57: MY NAME IS LEVI

623 3 29
By GrimstoneRX1300

The scene shows Arc lying in his back and in the Final World again. He opens his eyes and sees its night time once again. He sits up, and looks to see his arm is here.

Arcturus: at least I have both my arms this time. Wouldn't you agree, Clara?

Clara: ...

Arcturus: Clara?

Clara: ...

Arcturus: that hasn't happened in a long time. Usually when I'm in the- (realizes) I'm in the lanes between again. But it feels...different this time. (Stands up) hello! Is anyone here? Hello!

He looks around, but like before, there was nothing but space and water for miles and miles. However, he was greeted by a voice.

???: hello?

Arcturus: (yells) who's there!?

???: where are you?

Arcturus: one moment!

He runs to the source of the voice. And when he arrives, he's greeted by a boy around his age, in the same black outfit from the visions he saw. He removes his hood, and reveals his face to have tan skin, black hair, and orange eyes. And when he spoke, he was Scottish.

Arcturus: wait...are you, Levi?

Levi: you've heard of me? Who are you?

Arcturus: I'm Arcturus. Yozora may have told you about me?

Levi: yes, actually. I was skeptical, but it seems he was right.

Arcturus: yeah, looks like it. (Beat) do you know what this place is?

Levi: no. From what I got, this place exists between other universes. Almost like a pocket dimension where people from separate universes connect.

Arcturus: you seem to know a lot about this stuff.

Levi: so do you. That's how you learned about me. But, Levi isn't my real name.

Arcturus: huh?

Levi: tell me, how did you recognize me as Levi?

Arcturus: well, that's a tiny bit complicated.

Levi: then how do I know you're truly Arcturus, the Sapphire Speedster?

Arcturus: (vibrates his hand) because I am said speedster.

Levi: if you're truly him, and it was fate that brought us here. Then...I know what I must do.

In his hands he produces two swords. Arcturus immediately gets on the defensive as he points one of them right at Arc.

Arcturus: whoa whoa whoa whoa. What are you doing?

He ignores him as Arcturus's Station of Awakening appears underneath them. Then, everything starts changing as they're now in the same city with the 104 building. It was in ruins, with hundreds of broken swords from different places planted in the ground.

Arcturus: what is this place?

Levi: the hell I've lived in. Yozora and I went into this place before, and suffered through trials. Then, my instructions were to save Arcturus.

Arcturus: what?! Then, why fight me!?

Levi: a crisis is coming. One that threatens all realities. If you're to help participate in that, then I'll have to test your might against forces stronger than before. In other words, (revs swords) show a Scotsman how it's done.

(Cue Yozora's theme)

He gets in a stance, and seeing he has no choice, Arc gets his Keyblade out, and gets in a stance. In a blink of an eye, Levi charges in in a flash of orange, almost gold, lightning. It catches Arc off guard and he barely blocks a powerful strike that nearly cut him. With that outta the way, they trade blows and each was fast and perceived.

Arcturus: you're really good. Where'd you learn to fight?

Levi: traveled to multiple places, learned different styles, and even merged them together.

He then transforms his swords into gunblades and fires. Each shot was powerful, and even switched to powerful lasers. Arc had to dodge and weave his way and the two ran throughout the city.

As Arc ran, he noticed Levi was using more than his speed, but also special gear at the sides of his hips to make him jump high, and then grapnels to help launch himself.

Arcturus: those are quite the tricks you have.

Levi: was always taught to never rely on one move. It applies to gear as well.

They stop, and dismiss swords and traded punches and kicks. Arcturus recognizes some of these moves as boxing mixed with martial arts. However, what really struck out, was he was using moves only specific people knew. It made the speedster curious on who this individual was. They keep going, and Levi used powerful slash attacks that almost made it like reality was breaking. Arc was even forced to use his Drive Forms just to keep up.

Arcturus: (in Savior Form) I'll have to go full force. (Charges dragon arm) DRAGON KING SHIRO RYŪ!!! (Transforms to Dragon King)

Levi: it's about time you go this far. (Plants swords) DRAGON KING BLOOD BREAKER!!!

He's then surrounded by a red and black aura. From the ground behind him, a large mechanical dragon appeared behind him. It roars and merged with the assassin to make a cybernetic black armor.

Arcturus's Thoughts: (surprised) he has Dragon King, too!? Who the hell is this guy!?

Levi's Thoughts: he's confused. As to be expected when dealing with a new opponent. Let's see how he survives this.

He goes desperation mode, and creates a space like void around them. Moving fast enough he fires multiple beams and some Arc dodged, others he blocked. He even makes duplicates of himself, and they fired powerful blasts that practically broke the ground. They locked blades, and Arc tries to get more out of him.

Arcturus: I'll give credit where credit is due. You're really good.

Levi: you're just as skilled as they say. (Flies back)

Arcturus: the last people I spared with this fast was a few other speedsters.

Levi: I've heard of them... Even they didn't survive this hell.

Arcturus: what?

Levi: tell me. Tell me why it had to be you?

He charges in, and goes into a powerful blast from his guns and swords. Arcturus blocks the blast, but if felt very painful even just blocking this. When suddenly, it felt as if something was being ripped out of him, and the armor gets broken and sent back. As the armor falls, two souls were inside it, but Arc was still standing, and moves fast enough to deal a final damaging strike to Levi, breaking his armor and finishing the battle.

Levi: I see... That's why.

(End music)

When the battle stopped, Levi and Arc were both panting heavily and on the ground. Arcturus looks at the orbs and sees them fade away and the armor falling apart before disintegrating.

Arcturus: what did you do to me?

Levi: I severed both Shiro and Kuroi from you. You're free from their control.

Arcturus: but I can't transform into Dragon King anymore.

Levi: you never needed them, laddie. You have your own power, and will unlock it on your own.

Arcturus: I guess. (Beat) so, what now?

After he said that, he feels his hand starting to glow, and looks to see him and Levi fading into light.

Levi: it looks like we'll be departing for now.

Arcturus: will we see each other again?

Levi: one day. A crisis is coming, Arcturus. You and Sora need to be ready when the time comes. Until then, keep fighting.

Arcturus: you, too Levi. Oh! That reminds me, if Levi isn't your real name, what is your real name?

Levi: (smiles) my secret.

There's a bright blue light that engulfs everything, and the two are sent back to their respective worlds. Arcturus finds himself back in the Final World, in day setting, and looks up to the sky. He's alone, when he hears a voice.

Sora: Arc!

Arcturus: (turns) Sora!

Sora: (hugs him) it worked! It really worked!

Arcturus: what did you do? Are the others okay?

Sora: yeah. We won. Thanks to you.

Clara: good to know.

Arcturus: Clara! You okay?

Clara: yeah. I must've blacked out cause I don't remember much. What happened?

Arcturus: I'll explain when we get back. (Sees Sora looking around) what's wrong?

Sora: well... My friend should be here, but... (calls out) heeey! Chirithy!

Chirithy: (appears next to him)

Sora: whoa! Hey, why didn't you say something?

Chirithy: I was just letting you catch up with your friend.

Arcturus: (chuckles) good to see you again, little dude.

Chirithy: (shakes his hand) oh, likewise! I'm glad you're okay.

Sora: Chirithy, we're heading home. You should come with us.

Chirithy: (shocked) whaaat...?

Sora: take it from me, it's not enough to wait for someone you care about. It's true that hearts are connected wherever you are. If it's impossible to be together, then all you can to do is wait.

Arcturus: but if it is possible to be together, then that's how it should be.

Chirithy: Sora... Arc...

Sora: you know, this really is a beautiful place. But you'd enjoy it so much more with someone you care about.

Arcturus: it's important to share these moments with your firends.

Sora: and that's why you're coming with us. We're taking you to see your friend, Chirithy.

The little spirit cries a bit, then nods his head in agreement. The boys smile, and together, return home.

(Cue Simple and Clean orchestral version)

*DISNEY CASTLE*

The Disney trio returned back to the castle, where they found Minnie, Daisy, the McDuck Manor residents, Max, Oswald, his wife, Ortensia, Pluto, Bendy, Boris, and Alice waiting for them. They all embraced their love ones and the castle celebrated with fireworks.

*LAND OF DEPARTURE*

Terra, Aqua, and Ven set up Eraqus's Keyblade outside with a wreath around it. The also place their way finders on them, and soon get ready to leave to Radiant Garden. As they walk, Ventus notices something behind a bush. He stops and sees its Chirithy. He smiles and opens his arms, and Chirithy runs and jumps in them. The two laugh, and Ventus goes back to the others.

*TWILIGHT TOWN*

Roxas and Axel were on the clock tower, waiting for their friends. Xion and Naminé come by, and they have papers. The two smile, and show that their adoption forms with Naminé's last name being "Caelum," and Roxas and Xion's being "Gainsborough-Fair." They smile and Naminé and Xion took their seats either side of Roxas. Then, they see ice cream from Isa, now with green eyes and a new outfit. He sits next to Axel, and Hayner, Pence, and Olette join them and together watch the sunset.

*RADIANT GARDEN*

In the castle lab, Ansem, Ienzo, and Even, were putting the final touches to the replica, and Strelizia soon woke up. The three scientists smile, and on the computer screen, showed the progress of designing Clara. The girl's escorted to the courtyard where she sees the gliders land and Ventus running over to greet her. The two smile and could truly reconnect.

*REMNANT*

The girls arrived back to Atlas where their friends were waiting for them. They all hugged and the others were explaining their next move to continue on fighting Salem. They then looked up to see a familiar ship approaching them.

*FUTURE CITY*

In the Farron household, Arcturus walks in the house and greets his mom. He then tells her he has a surprise, and Chelsea walks out, in her old outfit with headphones and lollipop, and Lightning's shocked. She then grabs her kids in a hug and the three stay like this, until Clara appears and tells them there's one more thing to do. They get on the FireFly, and head off to pick up the others for one more stop.

(End music)

*DESTINY ISLANDS*

(Cue Don't Think Twice)

As the sun sets on the islands, everyone was playing on the beach. A few were running, some were playing frisbee, and others were enjoying the water. Arc watched as everyone was having fun. Like seeing Sho playing near the water with his parents and laughed as Donald's sand sculpture fell apart and he was mad.

But, one by one, Arcturus, Riku, Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang, Roxas, Naminé, Xion, Axel, Isa, Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Hayner, Pence, Olette, Strelizia, Lightning, Chelsea, Sho, Cloud, Tifa, Jaune, Nora, Ren, Oscar, Donald, Goofy, and Mickey watched Sora and Kairi siting on the Paopu tree together, holding hands. They turned to face each other, and Kairi could tell by the look on his face, that his time was up. By using the power of waking too much, it caused damage to him, and will leave this reality.

She has tears down her faces, as the two lean into one another and kissed. But after that kiss, Sora begins to fade away, and was gone all together.

(End music)

*KEYBLADE GRAVEYARD (in a different timeline)*

In a Keyblade Graveyard very similar to the original one, Yasuke's rival, Ataru, was planning his final battle soon. As his armies get ready, he feels a presence behind him. Turning around, he sees a shadowy like figure, in a hood, standing not too far.

Ataru: (recognizes him) so, you came back. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. You always were a stubborn little bastard to get rid of.

???: ...

Ataru: what's the matter? No shit-talking your way through me? I always did hate that annoying tongue of yours. And lately, your remnant hasn't been feeling well. Perhaps now, (walks over to him) you can learn to serve your superiors.

He tries to steal his powers and weapons, like he's done many times before. But, something went wrong. As the god touches the strange figure and uses his abilities, he's suddenly shot back to the wall, making a large crack, and he coughs up blood. The hooded shadow then walks over and stands above the man as he's in pain.

Ataru: wha... what did you do to me?

???: my new form has a lot of benefits, now. I'm impervious to burns, shocks, loosing limbs, especially my head, and so much more. But, you've been so kind to my husk copy, I decided to give you a gift. You see, every time you use that special power stealing ability, it always backfires and causes your insides to be hit with a small blast. Now, it can't kill you, but it hurts a lot.

Ataru: what?!

???: you should get use to it. Because I engraved it into every molecule in your body. Even took same samples from the chains you were in to make it.

Ataru: why are you doing this, boy!? Nothing's to stand in the way of my revenge!

He briefly looks underneath the hood, and sees that the person's eyes contained a new kind of darkness. One only he would wield.

???: think of this as my final warning to you. Never see me, never clone me, and never make me your slave. (Turns to leave) have fun on your revenge.

The being watches the figure leave, and his wounds heal. Despite his differences with that boy, and the constant interference he brought, he respected his mindset, and watched as he left, never to see him again.

*DARK WORLD*

Back on the shores of the dark beach, a corridor opens and a shadowy figure exits. He walks a bit, and then removes his hood. It reveals his face to be Cronos, but while his black hair and pale white skin tone were the same, both his eyes were red and black, showing no signs of Xehanort in him.

This is an update to his and Arc's face.

He then turns to where the audience is facing, and smiles.

Cronos: (places finger on his mouth) shhh...

*???*

???: (echoey) Captain! Captain!

Levi opens his eyes to see him in a drop ship. Along with him, were 2B, Raiden, a large man in armor called Spartan, and a woman in cyber knight armor named Saber. They were a team that served the Order of the Creed.

Saber: you alright? You've been quite.

Levi: fine, lass. Just, resting my eyes.

They don't bother him more, and he looks away, lost in his thoughts. As the screen fades to black, his and Arc's voice say a familiar quote.

Levi's Voice: I've been...

Arcturus's Voice: I've been having these weird thoughts lately.

Both: like, is any of this for real, or not?

Levi's Voice: none of this...makes sense to me.

Author's note: final chapter done!
I've been looking forward to reaching this for a while, now. I still have to do the epilogue, but this was fun to write.
Levi's introduced. Basically, he's Arc's Yozora. There's more to this character, but it won't be introduced for a while. I have his story figured out, but like Yozora, he'll be a mystery.
Arcturus no longer has the dragons in him, and he can't go into Dragon King. This is one of the plots that will play out in the next book. He'll gain a new power, but part of the next adventure will be unlocking it.
Roxas and Xion are adopted by Aerith and Zack, and Naminé's adopted by Noctis and Luna. I might do a book of one shots that show the character's lives during and after the main books.
Cronos's back. Big shout out to LarrySuhr729 for giving me permission to show his villain. This scene not only shows the evil speedster's return, but also demonstrates the level of intelligence Cronos possesses. Since Arc's been described as like the Doctor, Cronos would fill the role as the Master/Missy.

Next up is the epilogue, and it'll include the title for the third main book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228 1 17
Sora starts his sophomore year of high school with his best friends, Riku and Kairi! The trio of friends join the Helpful Club to help other people o...
2.3K 87 16
(Book 3) After Kirihax was brought into the Organization with Roxas, her life changes and so is Roxas's. However, their lives changed even more when...
143 24 20
HELLO! This story takes place in an alternative universe after the events of KingdomHearts (Kinda like BBS but further) This is my first story so ple...
11.9K 103 34
Set after the events of KH3: DW. Our Guardians of Light are back! After some time of searching, our heroes have a new lead on where Sora might be. H...