|| LOVE HATE || (Killua x OC)

By ClappedSack

Korudo is a 12 year old girl who has grown up in a world of mistrust. She covers her trauma with jokes, and t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (End)
Future (Extra)
Korudo x Reader (requested extra)
Important‼‼
ACTUAL ANNOUNCEMENT‼

Chapter 42

21.8K 722 2K
By ClappedSack

My head pounded as I slowly woke up. I groaned at the annoying pain. The floor beneath me was cold and smooth. I could feel the grime and dust stick to my skin, and my head lied uncomfortably against the icy floor.

Wait- What?! I shot up from the ground, my head erupting in pain.

"Ah... Shit...." I panted as I brought a hand up to my head as it rang. I frantically looked around the room, the events from yesterday flooding through my mind.

The first thing I saw were rusty bars, caging my into the dingy cell. Every time I swung my head in a different direction, it felt like it was going to explode. The words of my kidnapper replayed in my mind, sending me into an uncontrollable panic.

"Yes! I caught her! I can't wait to get my hands on that reward! Now I just have to give her to the man with the X shaped scar, and I'll get all that money!"

Caught her. X shaped scar. Reward.

"No no no... this can't be happening! What am I going to do?! I-I'm screwed!" I panted as I backed into the corner of the cell, bringing my knees to my chest. I gripped at my hair, my eyes wide with fear.

○●○

Killua's P.O.V.

I sat on the bed, latching my hands being my head. I stared at Gon, who was looking at the floor in thought. Neither of us had spoken for the past hour or so.

"Hey... Shouldn't Korudo be back by now?" Gon suddenly spoke up, his hands clasped together tightly.

"Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. She only went to get a drink." I replied, acting calm. In reality, I was terrified. What if something happened to her, and I could have prevented it?

"Tch. I should have gone with her." I looked at the sheets, my hands now gripping at them.

"But what could have possibly happened? What if the Spiders kidnapped her?!" Gon looked up in panick.

Oh, that's right... He doesn't know about Jiroku and his search for Korudo. Both she and I had prentended like Korudo wasn't the girl he was looking for.

"No, it's not the Spiders." I stated, and Gon looked up from the floor.

"How do you know?" He asked. Now that he was looking at me, I could see his immense worry.

"I just do, okay?" I frowned as I stood up from the bed. Gon also stood up from his spot on the couch.

"I'm going to look for her. Gon, stay here." I ordered, and he gazed at me with determined eyes.

"No! I'm not just going to sit here when Korudo's missing!" Gon yelled, his stubborn attitude rising.

"Yes you are! You need to think about that plan of yours for the auction! Somebody also needs to keep an eye on Kurapika, and give Leorio a break!" I shouted, pointing my finger at the boy. His expression didn't change. We glared at each other for a little, before Gon turned away.

"Fine! But if you're not back by midnight, I'm going after you!" Gon gave in, much to my suprise. I sighed, calming down.

"Well, I'll be on my way then." I waved to Gon before leaving the room. As soon as I left, I dashed down the streets, looking for any evidence to track down Korudo.

I heard some annoying laughter nearby an alleyway, and decided to check it out. I concealed my presence, and watched the two men in the alley.

"It was too easy. The girl was so distracted, she didn't even sense me!" One of the men laughed, bragging about something.

"Good. Are you sure you got the right girl?" A short and fat man asked the laughing one.

"Yeah, she matched the description. Pink hair and glasses." The taller man replied, and my breath caught in my throat.

I felt hot rage bubble up inside me as I realized Korudo did get herself kidnapped. Despite my anger, I continued listening, trying to gather more evidence.

"Splendid. The boss will be delighted to know he's found her." The short man laughed.

"Now, about that reward." The taller one reached his hand out, expecting some prize.

"Yes, about that." The short man handed a large briefcase to the man. The taller man grabbed the briefcase hungrily, and immediately opened it. The case was filled with wads of cash, and he beamed at the money.

I glared at the men. I dashed out of my hiding spot, and quickly killed the taller man. He choked as he fell to the ground, a permanent look of shock on his face as he died. The short man screamed, and I quickly grabbed his collar, harshly slamming him against the wall.

"Who do you work for." My tone was icy, and I glared at the man with hatred.

"I-I... I don't want to die!" He screamed, and I sharpened my hand again, and brought it to his throat.

"I said, who do you work for!" I growled, slamming the man against the wall again.

"J-Jiroku! The guy with the X shaped scar! I swear!" The man stuttered, sweat dripping down his face.

"Where can I find him?" I asked coldly. The man hyperventilated as his eyes darted anywhere but my own angry ones.

"Right outside the city! Just north from here! He owns a field of crops! I'm telling the truth! Please don't kill me!" The man choked out, squeezing his eyes shut.

"Tch. Pathetic." I glared at him as I quickly killed him. I dropped his dead body to the ground. I stepped over the bodies, and left the alleyway, running down the streets.

Just north from here... I picked up the pace, sprinting down the street. Please be okay, Korudo...

○●○

Korudo's P.O.V.

I stood up from the floor, my hands balled tightly into fists. He can't do this to me. He can't just show up out of the blue. Not now. Not ever. I walked up to the bars of my cell, and reeled my fist back.

"WHY CAN'T HE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?!" I yelled as my fist crashed into the bars. The cell bar I had aimed for, shattered, but the strength of the blow also shattered the other ones.

"My, my. That sure was entertaining." A voice ripped through the air, and I froze.

"Jiroku." My voice was full of hatred, and I turned my head to look at the man. He grinned, a sadistic smirk on his face.

"That's no way to treat your master! Did you forget your place, slave?" His voice was cold, and he stalked towards me. My heart pounding in my chest as I stared at the approaching man.

I turned, and tried to make a run for it. However, I was stopped by an iron grip on my wrist. It was the one that was previously broken, and I cried out in pain.

"Ah, that's what I like to hear." Jiroku laughed at my suffering, and I glared at the ground.

"Shut up..." I mumbled, still looking at the pebbles that were scattered on the ground.

"Hm? What was that? I couldn't quite hear you." Jiroku taunted me.

"I said..." I looked up at the man, pure hatred in my eyes. "SHUT UP!" I screamed, my nen spiking. Ice shot up Jiroku's arm, and he reeled back in suprise. He let go of my wrist, and I quickly pulled it away.

I immediately turned to run, and turned the corner of the dark hallway. Where the hell am I? What is this, a prison maze?

I continued to run down the halls until I spotted a weird looking door. I wasted no time in pushing it open, and I stumbled out into a field.

I ripped through the crops, desperately trying to escape. Something suddenly clasped around my ankle, pulling me back, and causing me to fall. I landed on the dirt harshly, and found myself being pulled back towards the man.

As I was being dragged back, spikes quickly shot out from the chain around my ankle, stabbing me. I screamed, and looked at my bloody ankle

"Get away from me!" I panicked, trying to get the chain off my ankle. I tried to freeze it, but nothing happened. I heard Jiroku's haunting laughter as he dragged me towards him.

"That little trick won't work twice, slave." He chuckled darkly, pulling the chain up, and hanging me upside-down. I screamed as the spikes in my ankle were pulled by my weight.

"You know Nen now, right?" He asked, a sick grin on his face. I didn't respond as I tried to get out of the chains.

"Do I need to repeat myself?" His tone dropped dangerously, and he raised me higher from the ground. I swallowed hard, fear overtaking my face.

"N-No sir. Yes, I-I know Nen now." I stuttered, hating the fact I just gave into the man.

"You see, those spikes that are stabbing you let me imbued my Nen into you. I can cancel your Nen, basically enforcing Zetsu onto you. No more pesky ice." He laughed, and I squeezed my eyes shut, wanting to leave this nightmare.

He dragged me across the field, and I gripped at the crops, my fingers digging into the dirt as I tried to leave his grasp.

He dropped me onto the hard concrete ground as he threw me into a shed.

"How many damn sheds do you have, you freak?!" I yelled at the man, and he froze, his back facing me.

"How disrespectful." His tone was dark. "Is this what that pathetic man Shiro has taught you?" He turned to me with a glare.

"Somebody needs to teach you discipline. That man knows nothing about authority." He continued, and stalked towards me. I frantically looked around for somewhere to run, but I found none.

Jiroku suddenly stopped, and looked at my arms. He eyed my gloves, and a smirk crossed his face.

"Oh? And what are these? Are you really trying to cover my markings?" He grinned as he stepped closer to me, I tried to back up, but he reached his hand out, and gripped my wrist again.

"Let's get rid of these ugly things." He stated as he reached for the top of my gloves.

"No! Please don't!" I shouted, and he stopped, and looked at me.

"Are you telling me what to do?" He asked, his eyes dark. I looked away, my voice caught in my throat.

"Do you remember what happened last time you tried to disobey me? Poor little Meko died because of you! Do I need to teach you a lesson again?" He taunted me with Meko's death.

Tears threatened to spill as I looked at him in terror. I don't want him to take my gloves off, but I didn't say anything else. The man grinned as he ripped the gloves off, tearing them to shreds.

"Ah! Much better! You don't need those! Now I can see my beautiful artwork!" He let go of me, admiring the scars that ran across my arms. I backed away in terror, tears in my eyes. This can't be real. No, I hope this is some sick nightmare!

○●○

Killua's P.O.V.

I darted through forest, keeping an eye out for a field. I will get Korudo back. That bastard who took her is going to pay. Jiroku hurt Korudo, and I won't let him get away with it.

Images of Korudo's scarred arms flashed through my mind, and I glared ahead of me. He did that to her. How dare he even touch her.

Some light caught my eye, and I drifted to a stop. It was the sun's light beaming through the trees. Beyond the trees, I saw a clearing. A field. I immediately ran for it, dodging branches as they blocked my path.

I'm coming, Korudo.

○●○

Korudo's P.O.V.

"No! Stop!" I screamed as Jiroku took out a whip. He only glanced at me, unphased by my pleads.

"Hm... maybe we should start out small..." He mumbled as he put the whip back down. I let out a sigh of relief, but tensed as soon as he picked up a big knife. He turned to me with a grin, gripping the knife.

"Much better." He stalked towards me with the knife. My arms were raised by the chains on the cieling. I tried to break them, but these chains weren't normal. I looked at Jiroku in terror as he raised the knife.

I screamed as he cut me with it. It slice down on my shoulder, and he laughed as blood dripped down my arm, staining my white shirt. He then cut my other arm, then my side, then my cheek.

He made sure only to cut me with the knife, and not stab me. He laughed wirh every swing, enjoying my pain.

"That'll teach you not to talk back to me." A smug smirk stretched across his face as he put the knife down with the other weapons.

"Now, have you learned your lesson, slave?" He asked, a proud look on his face. I lifted my head, glaring at the man.

"Go to hell." I growled, and his head snapped towards me. A harsh glare overtook his face as he slowly approached me.

"All that time away from me has turned you into a disrespectful brat." He stated as he lifted his hand. He slapped me, my blood smearing on his hand, since he had cut my cheek earlier.

"Who was the one who took you in when you were helpless on the streets?" He began as he released me from the chains. He gripped my arms so I couldn't escape.

"Me, I did! You're an ungrateful bitch!" He harshly pushed me forwards, causing me to fall.

He dragged me out of the shed, and I tried to rip out of his grasp. The loud sound of crashing waves caused me to freeze. A river.

"No no no! Stop it!" I screamed as he aporoached the river. He stepped into the deep raging waters. He held my arms behind my back as he pulled me into the water.

"Stop!" I cried as the cold water invaded my senses. The water rose to my waist, and I hyperventilated from being in the waves. They crashed against me, harshly pushing me around. The river probably would have carried me away if it wasn't for Jiroku's painful grip on my arms.

"You did this to yourself!" He yelled as he gripped a handfull of my hair. He pushed my head underwater, and I screamed. I was already panicked, and hyperventilating, so I quickly lost my breath. The water suffocated me, and my lungs burned.

Jiroku pulled me out of the water, and I gasped for air. Tears streamed down my face as overwhelming fear clawed at me. Jiroku pushed me underwater again, and the rocks dug into my knees. The fresh cuts on my body stung from the water, and I struggled to breath.

"You deserve this, bitch!" Jiroku yelled as he once again pulled me up, then pushed me back under.

I barely had any time to catch my breath, and my vision slowly started fading. I felt dizzy, and I struggled to stay conscious. I felt myslef go limp, and darkness consumed me.

●○●

Killua's P.O.V.

I ripped through the trees, and ran down the hill and into the field. She better be here. I frantically searched for any sign of the pink haired girl.

I spotted a grey shed, and sprinted towards it. I slammed the door open, only to find nobody there. I looked around the room with wide eyes.

Chains swung from the cieling, a large variety of weapons and tools lined the walls, and a few sat on a table in the corner.

I walked over to the table to see a whip and a knife. I picked up the knife, and noticed fresh blood coating the blade. I gripped the handle in rage. That better not be her blood...

A loud snap pulled me out of my thoughts, and I realized I had broken the handle of the knife. I dropped the broken handle, watching it clatter onto the table.

I exited the shed, and spotted an odd looking trail. It looked as if somebody was being dragged. I immediately followed the trail engraved in the dirt. I concealed my presence, just to be careful.

I followed the trail for a little, before the sound of a river caught my attention. What I saw caused me to stop dead in my tracks.

A man stood over somebody as he pushed them underwater. I stayed out of the man's line of sight as I watched. My eyes widened in shock as the man lifted the person out of the water.

Korudo coughed as she tried to catch her breath. She looked beyond terrfied as the man holding her laughed sadistically.

"You deserve this, bitch!" He shouted, pushing her back under as she struggled. I felt an overwhelming amount of rage take me over, and I moved from my hiding spot. I sprinted at the man, and pounced on him. His eyes widened in surpise as I punched him in the gut.

He stumbled backwards, and into the water. I quickly grabbed Korudo, and pulled her out of the water. I felt a wave of panick surge through me as I realized she was unconsious. I picked her up, and gently lied her onto the grass.

Korudo suddenly propped herself up and coughed up water, before collapsing onto the ground, and falling unconsious once again.

The man, I assume was Jiroku, dragged himself out of the water. He glared at me as he coughed up water.

"And who are you, boy?" He asked with a frown as he watched me crouch next to Korudo.

"None of your business." I snapped, glaring at him.

"Tch. All this disrespect. My slave needs to know her place." He scowled at Korudo's unconsious body.

"She isn't your slave!" I yelled at him, and he frowned at me.

"You don't know anything, boy. She's a slave and always will be. She knows that." He smirked as he laughed.

"No! You're wrong! She isn't a slave!" I yelled again. This guy is pissing me off.

"Oh? Then what is she?" He crossed his arms, peering down at me.

"She's... She's my friend- no, she's more than that! She's a kind and loving person! You don't deserve to even look at her!" I screamed at the man as I glared at him.

"Foolish boy. You're going to die." Jiroku frowned as he got ready to run at me. I stood up, and prepared for the man to attack.

He ran at me, and I dodged his attack. He's fast. It's like fighting the Phantom Troupe all over again. I frantically looked around, searching for the man. I spotted him running for Korudo, and I grabbed the collar of his shirt, and punched him in the face, sending him flying.

He's too focused on Korudo, that he's not fighting me. Well, that makes things easier. Jiroku quickly got back up, and ran for Korudo again. I sharpened my hand and tried to hit one of his vital points. He dodged me last second, but I still managed to slash him along the chest.

"Pesky child." He growled as he glared at me. He then looked back at Korudo and tried to take her once again.

"Idiot." I sighed. He keeps going after Korudo, leaving me an opening. I kicked him in the stomach, sending him flying into the river. Jiroku screamed in rage as the harsh waves of the deep river dragged him away.

I quickly turned back to Korudo, and picked her up, I ran deep into the forest, trying to get away from Jiroku since I knew he was powerful. Once I felt like I was far enough, I stopped to check on Korudo.

I set her onto the ground, and sat next to her, concern clawing at me. I leaned over her. It doesn't look like she's breathing. Panick overtook me, and I lifted Korudo in my arms, setting her on my lap.

"No no no! Please be alive! You can't die on me, idiot!" I whispered as I felt tears prick my eyes.

"I swear to god if you die, I'll kill you!" I yelled, hugging Korudo close to me, tears streamed down my cheeks, and I squeezed my eyes shut.

"That doesn't make any sense, Snowball." I heard a quiet voice, and my eyes snapped open, I looked down to see Korudo gazing up at me, a tired look on her face. I helped her sit up, and immediately hugged her tightly.

"W-Woah, are you okay?" She asked, and I said nothing. I pressed my face into her shoulder. I felt her arms wrap around me, and she rested her head on my shoulder.

"I thought you died, idiot!" I exclaimed, and I felt Korudo tense.

"Did you... save me?" She mumbled, and I broke away from the hug. I looked away from her, and wiped my eyes, trying to make the tears go away. I nodded, answering her question.

"K-Killua... I don't know how to thank you." She gasped, I looked back at her, and she stared at me.

"Don't cry. I'm okay, now!" She smiled, and I scoffed, crossing my arms.

"I-I'm not crying! Something got in my eye!" I yelled, wiping at my eyes.

"Why... why'd you put yourself in danger like that? He could have killed you!" Korudo suddenly yelled, and I looked at her in shock. She gripped at the fabric of her pants as she looked down.

"Because..." I trailed off, my face burning. "It's because I like you, Korudo! I can't just sit there and let you be tortured." I blurted, and covered my mouth. Korudo's head shot up as she stared at me.

"You what?!" She yelled in disbelief. I sighed, looking away, my face a hot mess.

"I said I like you okay?!" I crossed my arms. Dammit. I told myself I'd never tell her! I looked back at Korudo to see her staring at me in shock.

"Like, as a friend? Or..." She stared at me, and I looked away in embarassment.

"Like more than a friend, you moron!" I huffed, crossing my arms, refusing to look at her. Of course she doesn't feel the same. Why would she?

"Killua. Look at me." I heard Korudo speak, and I hesitently turned my head to look at her. I couldn't read her expression as she stared at me.

"Dammit! I'm so stupid! I shouldn't have said anything! Now you're going to-" I was cut off by something pressing against my lips. My eyes widened in shock as I realized Korudo was kissing me. My face burned, but I melted into the kiss, enjoying it while it lasted.

We eventually had to part for air, and I stared at Korudo in shock. She grinned at me, a hue of pink dusting her cheeks.

"I like you too, Snowball!" She laughed, and my eye twitched at the name.

"I told you to stop calling me that!" I screamed, shaking her by the collar. She laughed, and I slightly blushed at her cuteness. Dammit. I'm supposed to be mad at her.

"But it's cute!" She replied, and I sighed. I let go of her, and I stood up.

"Let's go. The last thing we need is that creep finding us." I stated, helping Korudo off the ground.

○●○

Korudo's P.O.V.

Killua helped me off the ground, and I almost fell down again. I looked at my ankle to see it a bloody mess.

"Damn..." I mumbled.

"Are you alright?" I heard Killua speak and I looked up to see him ahead of me. His gaze traveled to my bloody ankle, and he walked back towards me.

"That bastard..." Killua mumbled, referring to Jiroku. "Just get on my back." He stated, and I laughed.

"Sounds fun!" I grinned as I hopped onto Killua's back. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he held my legs, supporting my weight. I heard Killua chuckle lightly at my reaction, and I smiled.

He started walking through the forest, and back to the city. The sun was setting, so we needed to get back there quickly. I got lost in my thoughts, processing what just happened.

I can't believe we just kissed. Woah, I didn't think I had it in me to kiss him. I never thought he'd actually like me back! He really likes someone like me?! I smiled at the ground as he walked home.

"I can't wait to go to sleep!" I fantasized over the idea of a deep slumber.

"Is that all you ever think about?" Killua scoffed, and I yawned.

"No. I think about you a lot too." I snickered as Killua tensed, heavy blush coating his face. He turned away from me, grumbling something inaudible.

"First, we have to treat your injuries." He sighed as he gained his composure. I looked down at the grass.

"Right..." I sighed. "I also need to buy new gloves." I mumbled, rubbing my scarred arms.

"Yeah, we can go do that too." Killua stated, looking at my arms. I felt self cautious, and tried to hide them. He stared at me for a second before looking forwards again.

I sighed and looked up at the sky. Today was both a nightmare and a dream come true.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AHAA JUST ADDED THIS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 5.3K 35
(Y/n) is an assassin for the (L/n) family. She's gone to participate in the Hunter Exams in an attempt to escape her assassin career. It should be a...
38.3K 1.2K 17
Y/N has always been hated by her family for being a love child. She just wants a permanent escape. Now that she's sixteen, her opportunity has arrive...
9.7K 382 25
-=-=- "I wish you loved me as I love you. But you're simply bound by the contract that binds us." Killua, the heir to the Zoldyck family of assassins...
420K 13.9K 36
You are a young girl who usually doesn't have a care in the world. You now in a apartment by yourself in a small town by the coast. You grew bo...