The Male Hunter | Olympus' Tr...

Od DarkShadow327

It has been one year since Gaea was defeated, one peaceful year. However, Camp Half-Blood is changing, and Pe... Viac

Disclaimer
Chapter 1: Everything is Perfect. Well, it Was
Chapter 2: Run Percy, Run!
Chapter 3: The Great Percy Jackson is Dead
Chapter 4: Periplanómenos
Chapter 5: What is Lost. . .
Chapter 6: . . . Has Been Found
Chapter 7: Awkward Thoughts
Chapter 8: Together Again
Chapter 9: Oaths and Dreams
Chapter 10: Shattered
Chapter 11: A Long Lost Friend Returns
Chapter 12: Guilty Conscience
Chapter 13: Thalia Hits Hard
Chapter 14: Surprise!
Chapter 15: Offers and Escapes
Chapter 16: Heroes' Last Stand
Chapter 17: Alive, but at a Price
Chapter 18: Silver Lining
Chapter 19: Siblings Reunited
Chapter 20: Dramatic Entrances
Chapter 22: Memories
Chapter 23: Plans
Chapter 24: Annabeth gets Outmaneuvered
Chapter 25: People Have the Worst Timing
Chapter 26: The King
Chapter 27: Everyone Has Secrets
Chapter 28: Here We Go Again
Chapter 29: Fall of the Sun
Chapter 30: Death of a Hero
Chapter 31: Moving On
Chapter 32: War Games
Chapter 33: Time Alone
Chapter 34: Otherworldly Meetings
Chapter 35: Sanctuary
Chapter 36: What Could Have Been
Chapter 37: The Enemy Strikes
Chapter 38: New Members
Chapter 39: Confrontations with Artemis
Chapter 40: Under New Management
Chapter 41: New Bonds
Chapter 42: Holy Matrimony
Chapter 43: Target Acquired
Chapter 44: The Battle Begins
Chapter 45: Return of Heroes
Chapter 46: Wisdom's Fall
Chapter 47: Peace at Last
Epilogue
Wisdom's Revenge | Olympus' Traitor #2 - Excerpt
Percy Jackson's Unknown Companions - Excerpt
Update

Chapter 21: Heart to Hearts

6.1K 84 93
Od DarkShadow327

Jacob and Hannah stood there in shock, they couldn't believe what had just happened. First, Annabeth had the audacity to demand they be returned like some kind of object! That wasn't even the craziest part though, the Hunt had actually defended them! As Jacob was just standing there, trying to make sense of what had just occurred, Apollo walked over. As he walked over Apollo shifted slightly, becoming slightly sterner and light armor appearing on his body. "Hey dad," Jacob said as his dad pulled him into a hug.

They stood in the embrace for a few moments, before the god broke it. Concern was all over his face as he finally spoke.

"My son is injured

His eye is a giant hole

What happened to you?"

Jacob wrapped his arm around Hannah's waist to pull her closer. "After we were rescued from where we were being kept, monsters found us. We, we ran, but they caught up to us. We fought, and would have died if not for Percy and the Hunt. We'd- we-d be dead," Jacob choked out. "A Hellhound got my eye. . ."

"And a dracaena got my hand," Hannah finished.

Apollo's mouth opened and closed a few times, and then he noticed a young girl peeking around from behind Jacob's legs. "Well, hello. Who's this?" he said kindly.

She ducked away from him shyly as Apollo crouched down to be eye level with her. "Hey, it's okay," Jacob comforted as he also crouched down. "This is our dad."

"I'm sorry," Apollo said. "I wanted to help, but I couldn't. I wish-" He was interrupted as a small pair of arms threw themselves.

Jacob felt a hand on his shoulder, and looked up to see a smiling Hannah with Artemis standing next to her. He stood, Hannah's metallic hand moving down to grasp his own as he did so. She rested her head on his shoulder as Artemis spoke. "I may not approve of my brother's actions with women," she said. "But one thing I have learned over the millennia is that he truly cares for his children."

Looking around Jacob noticed Percy off to the side talking with Reyna and Thalia. "If you'll excuse me," he said, deciding to give his family a moment. He started walking away, and Hannah slipped her hand out of Jacob's. "Are you coming?" he asked, confused.

"Not yet," Hannah replied. "I have something I want to ask your dad about."

#     #     #

Percy was beyond angry at Annabeth's words. How dare that, that. . . bitch demand his friends like that! Then, the most amazing thing happened. Thalia, the girl he would like to consider his best friend, had stepped in front of Hannah and Jacob to defend them. Behind his sunglasses Percy's eyes widened, and his chest swelled with something that he didn't quite recognize. Percy also spoke and stepped in front of his friends, standing so close to Thalia that their shoulders jostled each other. It was a good thing that he had the bandanna covering his face, because Percy started blushing up a storm at the contact.

After Annabeth had left Percy broke off from the group, standing off to the side in an attempt to process what had happened. Seeing Annabeth again had brought forth feelings that he hadn't felt in a long time. He was angry, sad, but, most of all, he remembered the love he had felt for her. This was the girl he had gone on many quests with, the girl he had given up godhood for, girl he had fallen into Tartarus for, and the girl he had thought that he would spend the rest of his life with. Do I. . . still love her, even after everything she has done? Percy pondered.

Percy was then interrupted from his thoughts by a figure walking towards him. "Lord Hades," he said with a bow.

"Periplanómenos," Hades replied. "I wish to speak with you, privately."

"Of course, lead the way."

Hades then led Percy out a small side door and into a garden. After a few moments of standing in silence under a tree, Hades spoke. "It is good to see you again, nephew."

"Excuse me?" Percy replied, trying not to let his surprise and nervousness show. "I do not know what you are talking about."

"Oh cut the crap, I know it's you, Percy," Hades grinned.

With a sigh Percy pulled down the handkerchief and slipped off the sunglasses. "How did you know?" he questioned.

"I am Lord of the Underworld," Hades replied. "Did you really think I wouldn't know that my favorite nephew had not entered my realm when the claim came forward that you were dead? Besides, who else could Periplanómenos be?"

"You must hate me," Percy sighed while turning away. "After everything I've done, all the death and destruction I have caused."

Hades grabbed Percy's shoulder and turned him back to face him. "Do you really think that I would believe the lies that the spawn of Athena told us?" Hades said, lifting Percy's chin to look him in the eyes.

"Well, ya," Percy meekly replied. "She managed to convince everyone at camp."

"Give me more credit," Hades huffed. "I am a god after all."

Percy's face brightened. "So the gods know I'm innocent!"

"Well, not quite," Hades said hesitantly. "You have offended members of the council in some form, and they were more than happy to believe you were a traitor. It also doesn't help that Athena stood with her daughter."

"So, they do hate me?" Percy said sadly.

"Not as many as you might think," Hades replied. "Zeus, Hera, Athena, and Ares do, of course." Percy nodded, that made sense. Your father, along with myself, Artemis, Apollo, and Hestia refused to believe the lies told to the council." Percy brightened at hearing those names.

"And. . . everyone else?" Percy hesitantly asked.

"Eh, pretty indifferent. Hermes seems hesitant because of what you did for his son, but he's always so busy that he hasn't really been worrying about it."

Hades suddenly frowned. "My time on Olympus is coming to an end, I'm afraid that I must leave you. Until we meet again, nephew."

"Thank you, uncle," Percy replied as Hades flashed back to the Underworld.

Slipping the glasses back on, Percy headed back inside. He saw Thalia talking to Reyna, so he headed over to them. "The nerve, how dare she take credit for what Percy has done!" Thalia ranted. "I mean, seriously! Percy is the kindest, sweetest, most loyal, best friend-" she paused as she noticed an amused expression on Reyna's face. "And he's right behind me, isn't he?" she finished with a grumble.

Thalia turned around, and Percy could see that she had a huge blush on her face. "Don't let Artemis hear you say that," Percy teased. "She might think you're breaking your oath."

Somehow, Thalia grew even redder at that. "Oh, shut up Kelp Head!" she exclaimed while punching him.

Percy fell on the floor, pretending to be injured. "I'll never swing a sword again!" he wailed on the floor.

"Hey guys, what's up?" a new voice said.

"Oh, hey Jake," Thalia said. "Kelp Head over here is just being a Drama Queen."

Jacob raised an eyebrow before crouching down and "examining" Percy's arm. "Yep," he said with a frown. "Looks like we're gonna have to amputate. Reyna, can I borrow your sword?" he said in a completely serious voice.

Reyna pulled out her gladius and handed it to the crouching demigod. "Oh, would you look at that," Percy exclaimed while jumping up from the floor. "I'm all healed, it's a miracle!"

Jacob smirked and stood up, handing Reyna's sword back to her. "Are you ready to go back?" Jacob asked.

"Not really," Percy sighed. "Are you?"

"Not particularly, but I'm sure we'll be fine."

"Famous last words," Reyna snorted.

"I'm ready," Thalia said, cracking her knuckles. "There's some people that I need to. . . speak with." The other three gave her a wary look when they saw that Thalia had a slightly sadistic gleam in her eye.

"Thalia, no," Percy said firmly, putting his hands in her shoulders and staring into her eyes.

"But they deserve it," she protested.

"Maybe, but they were once our friends. Besides, if you do what I think you want to do then you're no better than they are."

Thalia looked down. Percy was right, and she was ashamed. "You're right, I'm sorry," she whispered.

"It's okay," Percy soothed, pulling his friend into a hug. "I know how you feel, I've felt it too sometimes."

A cleared throat caused them to break apart, both blushing furiously. They turned, and saw a smirking Artemis. "It is time for us to go," she said before turning and walking away towards where the rest of the Hunt was waiting. Saying their goodbyes to Reyna, the trio followed her.

#     #     #

Hannah waited patiently from a distance as Apollo bonded with his daughter. After a few minutes Clara went back to her friends, and Apollo was preparing to leave. "Lord Apollo, wait!" Hannah called as she ran to him. As she got closer, Apollo shifted back to how he had been looking during the meeting.

"Hey," he said cheerily. "What can the most awesome god do for you today?"

"It's about Jacob," she said nervously. Apollo grew concerned at the mention of his son. "I feel so bad that he lost his eye protecting me, and I want to help him, but I have no idea how." Apollo nodded, he thought he knew where this was going. "Leo and I talked about fashioning an eye using Imperial Gold and the Mist, but we don't know how to make it work. . ."

"So," Apollo said. "You want me to help?"

"We- We were hoping you could," Hannah stammered.

"It will take time," Apollo frowned. "Everything has to be exactly right. If even one piece of metal or bit of magic is out of place, something could go very wrong. The brain is delicate, and the last thing we want is for my son to go completely blind, or worse."

"Thank you so much!" Hannah exclaimed. "But, what do you want in return. . ." she trailed off softly.

Apollo smiled kindly. "Nothing that you don't already give. Just keep my son safe, and keep making him happy. You are his lifeline, without you he would be lost." Hannah blushed. "Now, I believe that my sister is getting antsy. You should go join everyone else," Apollo informed before flashing one of his dazzling smiles and flashing away.

Hannah joined the Hunters at the door to the Throne Room where they were waiting for the rest of the stragglers to make their way over. Shortly afterwards Jacob, Percy, and Thalia joined the group. Silently grabbing her hand and flashing a smile much like his dad's, they followed the Hunt as Artemis led them to the edge of Olympus. Once there Artemis whistled and the moon brightened, light seemed to grow closer before it revealed itself as the Moon Chariot. Artemis then made it expand in size, and once the Hunters had piled inside she flicked the reins and they took off. It was time to go to Camp Half-Blood.

A/N: Sorry for the slightly later than usual update guys, I wasn't really sure what direction I wanted to take this chapter. Anyways, while a little shorter and slower, I think some good stuff was cover. Hades over here being the chill Uncle, some slight Perlia moments, and Jacob might finally be getting an eye! Also, we learned not to fake injuries around Jacob. It would appear that his first response is to amputate. . . .

Anyways, see you next time and have a great day!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

33.8K 684 21
TAKES PLACE AFTER THE BURNING MAZE but before The Tower of Nero and The Tyrants Tomb (I wrote this ages ago lmao) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~• ~~~~~~~~...
836K 15.1K 41
Percy's life is great, until one of his best friends betrays him.He decides to leave camp with his true friends and meets Chaos. What happens when th...
31.1K 941 49
Eliza's life turned upside down while on a field trip with her friends Piper, Leo, and Jason. Everything she thought she knew is called into question...
9.5K 269 41
I said I wouldn't post this, but here we are. (Updated summary) Percy Jackson has gone missing. Olympus has closed. Great, time for a new quest. Rach...