π•†π”Ήπ•Šπ”Όπ•Šπ•Šπ•€π•†β„• β™‘οΈŽ β“‰οΈŽβ’ΆοΈŽβ’ΊοΈŽβ“€οΈŽ...

Oleh Princiyasultana

"Hell and Heaven", a place which is not so pleasurable for every human being. Some people just love this plac... Lebih Banyak

π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 1 - ℝ𝕖𝕕-π•™π•’π•šπ•£π•–π•• 𝕓𝕠π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 2 - 𝔹𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝!
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 3 - π”Ήπ•π•’π•”π•œ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 4 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕀𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 5 - β„šπ•¦π•–π•£π•–π•Ÿπ•”π•šπ•’
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 6 - β„™π•£π•–π•”π•šπ• π•¦π•€ π•‘π•£π•šπ•«π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 7 - ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 8 - π”Έπ•£π•”π•’π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 9 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕠π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣 π•€π•šπ••π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 10 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙 π•¦π•Ÿπ•₯𝕠𝕝𝕕
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 11 - 𝔸 π•π•šπ•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 12 - 𝔻𝕣𝕠𝕑 𝕒 π•“π• π•žπ•“π•€π•™π•–π•π•
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 13 - π•€π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•£π•£π• π•˜π•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 14 - π•Šπ•™π•šπ•π•π•ͺ - π•Šπ•™π•’π•π•π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 15 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•£π•€π•₯ π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 16 - ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕖 π• π•Ÿ π•π•šπ•—π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 17 - 𝔽𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕕 𝕑𝕒π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 18 - π”½π•’π•π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 19 - β„‚π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•€ 𝕠𝕗 π•–π•žπ• π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 20 - π•Šπ•žπ•–π•π• 𝕒 𝕣𝕒π•₯
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 21 - β„™π•–π•€π•€π•šπ•žπ•šπ•€π•ž
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 22 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•€π•–π•”π• π•Ÿπ•• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 23 - β„π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•˜π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 24 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 25 - π•Žπ•™π•šπ•€π•₯𝕝𝕖 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 26 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•Ÿπ•’π• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 27 - 𝔹𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕π•ͺ!
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 28 - π•Šπ•–π•”π• π•Ÿπ•• π•“π•šπ•₯𝕖 𝕠𝕗 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕑𝕑𝕝𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 29 - ℕ𝕖𝕩π•₯ 𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕑
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 30 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕨𝕝𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 31 - π”»π•šπ•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•–π•£ 𝕕𝕒π•₯𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 33 - β„‚π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•€ 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕒π•₯𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 34 - 𝔹𝕒𝕓π•ͺ 𝔻𝕠𝕝𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 35 - π•Žπ•’π•£π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€ π•π•Š 𝕆𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 36 - β„™π•π•’π•Ÿ 𝔹
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 37 - π•Šπ•¦π•£π•£π•–π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 38 - 𝔹𝕖π•₯𝕣𝕒π•ͺ𝕒𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 39 - π”Ύπ• π•£π•˜π• π•Ÿπ•šπ•«π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 40 - ℕ𝕖𝕨 π•™π•’π•‘π•‘π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 41 - β„™π•’π•šπ•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•• ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕦𝕣𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 42 - π”½π•£π•–π•–π••π• π•ž
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 43 - π•†π•“π•€π•–π•€π•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ
𝔸𝕦π•₯𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕀 ℕ𝕠π•₯𝕖
𝕄π•ͺ 5π•₯𝕙 π”Ήπ• π• π•œ! πŸ’œ

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 32 - ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕π•ͺ

7.8K 492 131
Oleh Princiyasultana

Third Person P.O.V

"Hello, sir."

The voice comes really excited to Lee through his phone. He moves the phone away from him for a second to save his ears from Jason's high pitched excited tone.

"What is it, Jason?" Lee sounds irritated.

"Sir, where are you?" Jason asks and Lee rolls his eyes.

"I'm on vacation. Don't you remember?" Lee says and glares at whatever is in front of him right now.

"Yes..yes sir. I remember. I needed help from you about a case. Can I come to your home?" Jason asks over the phone, not sure how he will get the response right now. 

"NO!!" Lee himself flinch with his sudden raising tone and then gulps. He can hear Jason's stutter over the phone.

"I….I mean not right now. I'm out of town with my family. So, I won't be home for the next few days. I'll call you when I go home. Okay?" Lee says softly and he realizes he never talked to Jason with this tone.

Fuck!

Lee curses under his breath and then hears Jason's tone, "Su....sure, sir."

Lee huffs as he smiles and then says, "Work hard. I'll see you soon." 

With that, the agent ends the call. He settles his trolly beside him. He looks on his right side.

No, there aren't any of his family members. Some luggage and a little boy is sitting beside him. He smiles when this boy reminds him of his own little baby. 

And then he hears the announcement,

Hello, Passengers of flight 17 bound for Switzerland. There will be a slight departure delay due to inclement weather outside. The ground crew is in the process of deicing the wings in preparation for departure. We should be boarding about a quarter to the hour. Thank you for your patience.

______________________________

The weather is becoming worse as it is raining cats and dogs in a particular part of Switzerland. But that becomes a plus point for this romantic couple because this weather makes their moment more romantic. 

The place is filled with deep-throated moans of the red beauty who is being caged on the washroom tiles, right under the shower. The sound is echoing through the washroom.

They came to have a shower after having their first-round but the chilly weather and the hotness inside them turned them into a second round. 

"Oh, fuck yeah. Like that. Faster." Taehyung screams as he says that while parting his lips to breath under the shower.

Jungkook is holding him by his legs as he is pounding inside the younger mercilessly. His groans and heavy breathing is falling on Taehyung's neck which is making the younger shiver in anticipation. 

"Hold me tight." Jungkook warns when he feels the younger is slipping down because of their wet body.

Taehyung locks his hands behind Jungkook's neck and the elder settles him on his lap before thrusting deep inside of him.

"Fuck! You're so gorgeous, love. So so gorgeous." Jungkook says, looking at Taehyung who gapes at him with hooded eyes.

And the next second, they are in ecstasy when their lips touch each other in a luscious kiss. Taehyung moans in the kiss when Jungkook softly bites on his lower lip.

Taehyung never felt this feeling when he used to sleep with uncountable people. He now understands that you can feel the actual feeling of intimacy when you do it with your feelings that come from your heart.

They feel for each other, they love each other and that's the reason they can't get enough of each other. 

"I love you." With that beautiful confession, Jungkook comes inside the red-haired and Taehyung comes for the third time, totally undone. 

"Get me down. My legs are hurting." Jungkook frowns because he expects a beautiful reply from the other but when Taehyung says that, more like scolds him, the ravenette feels a bit..............sad.

He loses his grip and lets the younger stand on the floor but holds him quickly when he loses his balance to stand. 

"You know, you can also say 'I love you too'." Jungkook says with a pout as he stops the shower.

Taehyung brushes his wet red locks behind his head and looks at his boyfriend who is acting like a little kid right now. The younger tries his best to stop his smile because Jungkook is looking too cute with that pout.

"Do I have to say every time?" Taehyung shrugs as he walks aside to grab the shower gel for himself. He enjoys teasing the elder.

Jungkook's mouth parts as he looks at the red beauty with wide eyes and says, "But you should answer when I say, no? It…..It feels good." 

Jungkook pouts deeper as he looks down and the younger loves when he acts all this mushy mushy.

They've discovered about each other a lot in these 3 months of their togetherness. And Taehyung absolutely in love with Jungkook's childish part. 

The ravenette still has some of his childhood habits like he still chews on his lower lips when he thinks about something deeply, he still sleeps with his mouth open wide, he still claps his hands in excitement and he still loves and loves to drink milk.

And Taehyung just has one habit from his childhood and that is, watching Jungkook with a shy smile on his lips.

He used to watch this ravenette doing everything like talking non-stop or making huge small houses with muds. He just used to see him without saying a word.

They were very little to understand the feelings or maybe he used to see him because the ravenette was pretty? 

Children love prettiness, right? 

Taehyung doesn't know the reason though but he does know one thing.

He is madly in love with his Kuku. From his childhood and now he is also obsessed with him.

But right now, he is looking at his love with that same shy smile and lovable eyes exactly like the way he used to look at him years ago.

"Don't give me that look. I want you to say it." Jungkook pouts again as he takes a towel to wipe his body after clearing himself.

Taehyung presses his lips tighter as he looks away to hide his smile.

He then uses the gel on his body and says, "It's not necessary to say all the time if you truly believe my feelings for you."

Taehyung tries to point out. He expects the other to whine again or cage him again against the wall or force him to say that line. But to his surprise, Jungkook didn't do any of these. The red-haired just hear a deep sigh and then........nothing.

After a moment, Taehyung looks behind to see what the other is doing. Jungkook is wearing his t-shirts and the younger frowns at his silence.

"Kuku?" Taehyung calls, tries to figure out what went wrong.

"Well, maybe you should reply to them, who never heard that line in his past 15 years." Taehyung's face falls as his heart gives a slight shake to inner function. 

He takes a step to say something to the other but Jungkook interrupts him as he says before giving a pressed lip smile, "I'll go and cook something. I'm starving like hell. It's raining outside so how about Japchae?" 

Taehyung doesn't say anything just nods his head with a weak smile.

Jungkook gives a peck on his cheeks and leaves the washroom saying, "Come quickly. You'll catch a cold otherwise." 

The ravenette leaves and Taehyung cursed himself under his breath. He didn't think the elder would take that matter so seriously.

You've hurt him, Tae.

Taehyung thinks as he holds the basin and looks at himself through the mirror thinking how he will solve the mess he just created. 

"What do I do?" Taehyung whispers thinking deeply. 

He never had a relationship before. Neither did he think about to impress anyone because people tend to be impressed by just watching him alive before them.

"Chim."

With that final decision, the red-haired quickly takes a shower and comes out of the washroom after drying himself.

______________________________

"Have romantic sex. That's the key." Jimin suggests while placing his legs up on the tea table before him.

He has his tablet on his hands where he can see Taehyung pacing on his balcony, biting his fingers, without any mercy.

"Chim, we just had sex. Twice!" Taehyung whispers shout as he glares at the younger and then again starts pacing.

His laptop is on one corner of the balcony from where the whole balcony can be seen. 

"So? Who says you can't have sex after two rounds?" Jimin again says like it was silly for Taehyung to say something like that. 

The red-haired stops in his track as he looks at Jimin with flat expression and says, "Sex can't fix everything, Chim." 

"Really? Well for Yoon, it always works." Jimin moves his shoulder up and down as he says that with a shrugging manner.

Taehyung groans as he glances out through the door at first to see if Jungkook is watching or not and then says, "I should've thought for once before saying something like that. Fuck!" 

And then the elder hears the chuckle. He stops in his tracks as he looks at the laptop screen and says with crossing his hands.

"What's so funny?" Taehyung says and Jimin bites his lips to control his laughter aa he says, "You're really in love, no?"

That statement makes the red beauty slightly blush as he looks away while trying hard not to smile. 

"What makes you say that?" Taehyung asks softly, hiding his gaze away from the ash-haired.

He was never a shy person to anyone but now he is behaving totally different than his personality in the last few months.

Maybe that's because he is not pretending anymore?

"Look at you. Thinking for someone who you've barely met 7 months ago. I know he was your childhood friend but you two were far from each other for a long time. Kim Taehyung is thinking about impressing someone else rather than himself, it itself a historical change, Tae." Jimin states throwing his hands up in the air with a naughty grin on his face.

"Shut up." Taehyung says as he smiles with his crimson red face. 

Jimin sits up from his place as he leans on the screen a bit asking, "Tae? Are you blushing?"

Taehyung rolls his eyes as he tries his best to keep his expression firm but fails and then giggles out. Jimin comes seeing the red beauty as he also giggles.

"You know, the way you're behaving, I feel like you guys are already married and you're thinking about how to break your grumpy husband's mood." Jimin chuckles saying that.

He leans on the couch back as he looks at Taehyung who seems to be in deep thoughts right now.

"I mean, I and Yoongi behave like this, you know? I mean...I just freak out whenever I and Yoon have an argument. I just hate his grumpy mood. But he looks kinda cute in that grumpy face though, exactly like a Persian cat." Jimin blabbers as he giggles on his own words.

But the red-haired isn't listening to any of this as he is in his own thoughts. 

"But he is so sweet and I…."

"Chim?" Taehyung cuts the younger off as he calls him with his deep tone.

Jimin stops and looks at him replying, "Yeah?"

"I think….I think I'm ready." Taehyung says but his tone comes very softly.

"Ready for sex? That's my boy. Go and give him that babe, he'll…."

"Chim, can't you think anything else than sex?" Taehyung whines out as he says that, making Jimin stop in his stupid suggestions.

"Oh, okay. Sorry. Then? What are you ready for exactly?" Jimin asks as he now sits on the couch, crossing his legs.

Taehyung sighs deeply. He doesn't know why this thought came to his mind but he has no doubt about his decision as he says,

"I think….I think I'm ready to propose him." 

_______________________________

A/N:

Want to ignore my nasty thoughts so bad 😶😶😶

I love this body baby. You don't have to have abs. You've Jeon already 😎

Why is he so beautiful? :')

I can't stop admiring his beauty 💜

Aigoooooooo 🤧🤧🤧🤧

Soft 🥺💜

Blue Tae is my fav 💜🥰😘

🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧

😍😍😍😍😍

stob it!!!!!! 🤒

Okay, I'm gonna stop here. 😶

______________________________

Hey, there pretty people,

Dynamite has my whole heart, guys! Our boys are making history and I can't believe I'm part of a huge history. 😎

Anyways, did you love the chapter? The story all over perhaps? Let me know. Comment more and vote guys. 💜

Forgive me for my mistakes. 🙏

I've published Date with destiny as well yesterday, so check that one if you haven't yet. 😌

Happy Birthday to whoever's birthday is today. Light your life like a DYNAMITE babe. 😎💜✨

See you on next Tuesday till then be happy and keep streaming guyssss!!!

Good Night
💜💜💜

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

296K 12.2K 21
A dark mafia world which got ruled by the sinner who only know how to hurt people. His life is dark and dangerous until she come there to bring light...
747K 34.1K 40
"Does my babygirl deserve it?" -~-~|β€’|~-~- A one night stand. That's all it was. Taehyung wouldn't call himself someone who only has one nights stand...
9.5K 345 28
Hello guys, it's my first story 😊 A mafia boss who don't believe in love what happened when he fall for innocent girl and get obsessed with her....
506K 18.9K 43
Where Jungkook is a cold, strong omega who doesn't want to submit to anyone. He has two friends Jin and Jimin who are an omega and a Beta, even thoug...