SUPER RICH KIDS | ✔

By _elissee

[ synopsis inside] completed ✔ More

preface
aesthetics
(01)
(02)
(03)
(04)
(05)
(06)
(07)
(08)
(09)
(10)
tweets
tweets part2
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
epilogue

(16)

9.8K 386 137
By _elissee

————

"ALL OF YOU got drunk and passed out!" Blake scolded his friends. The group was seated on the picnic table since it was lunch.

"Yeah, okay." Ellis scoffed and rolled her eyes at him, unbothered by him.

"You were the biggest troublemaker!" Blake glared at the red-lipped devil who was smirking at him.

"It was Luca!" Aria scoffed, defending Ellis and pointing a finger at Luca who was lazily smiling.

"I agree with her!" Isabelle supported, narrowing her eyes at Luca.

"What did I do?" Luca scoffed, glaring at his friends.

"You hosted the fucking party!" They all shouted, glaring at Luca.

"Hey, hey. Don't gang up on me together." Luca mumbled, raising his hands in defence.

"Why don't you ever host something good since spring break just started?" Ellis scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"How about going to my lake house near Hudson Valley?" Kade suggested and everyone looked at him.

"I'm in!" Luca shouted, flashing a sunny grin to Kade.

"I can't let all you wild beasts go alone. I'm coming." Blake mumbled, rolling his eyes at Luca.

"I don't need no invitation. I'm coming!" Ellis smiled as she flicked her hair on Luca's face.

"Of course, I'm coming!" Isabelle cheered, smiling at everyone.

They all looked at Aria who was in deep thoughts but she quickly glanced at Kade.

"I want Adrianna to come." Aria spoke but it sounded like a demand, her eyes staring into Kade's blue orbs.

"That chaotic girl?" Kade scoffed, "Why?"

"Who's Adrianna?" They all asked, looking between Aria and Kade.

"She's my cousin. You heard of Adrianna Saint Laurent?" Kade asked.

"Who didn't hear about her?" Luca scoffed as he rolled his eyes at Kade.

"Yeah, she's my cousin." Kade sighed while Aria smiled.

"Holy shit! She's your cousin? Wow. Now, I really want to meet her." Luca smirked at Kade, his dark orbs gleaming in the sunlight.

"Dude, back off. She's my cousin." Kade scoffed, glaring at Luca.

"Is she single?" Luca asked, not fazed at all by Kade's glare.

"Yes." Aria answered, "She's a fun person to be around." She smiled.

"Aria likes her? Damn. Now, I really really want to meet her." Luca cheered, flashing a bright grin.

"Luca, I will fucking punch you. Don't go behind her." Kade groaned, rolling his eyes.

"I don't think you need to punch him, Kade. Adrianna can land a good punch on Luca on her own." Aria chuckled, rolling her eyes at Kade.

"She's a badass? Now, I know that I'll love her more than Kade." Ellis chuckled, smirking at Kade.

"I don't even need to invite her. Anna will come uninvited with two mini suitcases and Gucci glasses on." Kade groaned, resting his jaw on his hand as he thought about his annoying cousin.

"I'm so excited to meet her!" Isabelle squealed, brightly grinning.

"Another troublemaker? More stress." Blake groaned, shaking his head.

"So where are we meeting?" Luca asked.

"At my house. Tomorrow morning. All good?" Kade looked around and everyone nodded their heads.

♕ ♕ ♕

"Ari, how the fuck are you so good at calculus?" Luca groaned, glancing at her.

"It's cause I have brain cells, Luca. You don't." She spoke sweetly, innocently smiling at him.

"You're so rude to me!" Luca loudly gasped, glaring at her.

"I didn't know I was being rude. I was just stating facts." She chuckled while Luca widened his eyes at her.

"Dude, if I was you. I would have cried." Kade muttered, glancing at the two.

"I feel like digging my grave." Luca muttered, looking away from Aria's gaze.

"Should I help?" Ellis asked with an evil grin, glancing back at Luca.

"I can decorate the grave!" Isabelle smiled back at Luca while he gaped at the two girls.

"You girls are ganging up on me? What's next?" Luca mumbled, glancing at the three girls.

"Hmm, decapitating your body? Who knows." Aria chuckled, twirling the pen in between her fingers.

Luca shivered, "You're all are scary."

"You're just a coward." Blake scoffed, rolling his eyes.

Aria rolled her eyes at them and glanced at Kade, eyes slowly moving to the sheet he was writing on.

"You used the wrong equation." She mumbled, pointing her pen.

"No, I didn't." He frowned as he glanced back at her.

"Yes, you did." She scoffed and pointed to the question

"Look," she mumbled as she brought her face closer to him. Her back touched his chest.

Aria stopped explaining when she heard no reply from Kade.

She turned around and their faces almost touched, her eyes widened at their close proximity. Her heart already skipped a beat when she noticed Kade staring at her, his gaze slowly lingering to her lips.

She parted her lips at the loss of her words while the butterflies continued dancing in her stomach. Her heart was going burst anytime soon.

She looked into his eyes for a quick second before turning around and moving away from him.

Aria let out a cough and tapped her fingers against the table, gaining Kade's attention.

"Did you get that?" She mumbled, glancing at him.

"No. Explain it to me again." He mumbled and Aria swore she could almost see the mischief glinting in his eyes.

She knew he was lying and she chuckled at the thought.

If he wants me to be close to him, then why waste the chance?

"Okay." She mumbled and leaned towards him again, letting her back press against his chest as a warm feeling blossomed into her chest like sunflowers blossoming under the summer sun.

it's been long since i updated this book! hope y'all enjoyed this somewhat short chapter!

aria finally knows her feelings and they're getting closer!

wipes a tear*

what do you think is going to happen when the gang meets queen adrianna?

elle x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 909 38
"Lord have mercy on those who disrespect the Queen; for she won't." They ruined her life, Took her love from her, its time she returned the favor ⚜ R...
375 32 28
in which the upper east siders of St. James and their privileged children, get a hard taste of their own medicine. A dose of power. Not just any powe...
10.9K 287 12
In which a billionaire mogul meets his match. All rights reserved. For mature audiences only. Completed 04/02/2021
113K 2.6K 12
"𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬" 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞: 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐎𝐂 𝐱 𝐄𝐥𝐢�...