You Saved Me | Y&J | ✔️

BeeFinch

"You have broken me" I said quietly, staring at the floor as my hands wrapped around my knees as I bought the... Еще

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty

Chapter Five

1.3K 93 11
BeeFinch

Before I knew it, the New Years Eve party was tomorrow. I flew back to my parents house where I grew up in California, on Christmas Eve. As usual, we done our yearly tradition in going over to my grandparents house in the retirement community, where we had dinner with my Auntie Ellen, and her two children that were barely teenagers.

It always felt strange going home. It's not that I didn't get on with my parents but they became very education based type of parents and once I started being the top of my classes in high school, they pretty much left me alone. I had a few close friends that I still spoke to from school, and I met up with them for a morning coffee on one of the days. They both worked an incredible amount so I barely saw them, even on Christmas Day they went into their company that they owned together.

As I arrived back to my apartment, my phone started vibrating in my pocket.

"Hi" I breathed.

"Do you want to come shopping? I've got nothing to wear for tomorrow" Paige muttered.

"You and I both know that is a lie" I said, smiling.

She chuckled, "shut up"

"I've just got in, so give me twenty minutes or so" I replied as I went into my bedroom.

"That took you ages, you texted me like three hours ago" she said.

"Traffic was mental. Time of the year for tourists isn't it" I replied as I picked out my clothes to change into.

"Oh shit yeah" she laughed.

An hour later we were walking around a clothes shop, as we looked through the clothing rails.

"What are you wearing?" She asked me as she pulled out a glittering gold small dress.

"I'll tell you when I see it," I began and laughed a little, "to be honest it slipped my mind. I know I have dresses at home but I may as well look" I muttered.

In the last store we deiced to go before going for dinner, I knew as soon as I saw this dress, I wanted to wear it tomorrow. I grabbed my size of the hanger and went to the changing rooms, as Paige also grabbed two dresses she saw.

I grinned at myself in the mirror, the red satin type of material clung to my waist and hips, just ending mid thigh, and then a small leg slit was on the left leg. It was a sweetheart neck line, and gave me a comfortable amount of cleavage I was fine with showing. The spaghetti straps were comfy on my shoulders, they didn't dig in.

"You ready?" I called to Paige who was in the changing booth next to me.

"Yep" she said as I heard her push back her curtain, and we both stood in front of one another.

I rose my eyebrows looking at her she had a low V neck dress on, that floated around her figure, and ended mid thigh, it was shimmering emerald green at me.

"Shit" I muttered, nodding at her, showing how much I liked the dress with my expression. She matched the face I was making back to me.

"Definitely" she replied, grinning at me.

As we paid and left the store, I shut the door behind me in the cold streets, wrapping my scarf around my neck more, listening to Paige talk about where we were going to dinner, a new place she thought I would like since she had been before with some of her other friends from her class.

My eyes glanced to the two men in front of us, just passing by Paige. I widened my eyes slightly in surprise to see Yoongi, with a man I hadn't seen before. He was taller than him, and had long brushed back wavy hair, with a few pieces falling forward. He had a bright smile looking at Yoongi as they were in conversation.

Yoongi saw me and turned his torso as they passed to still face me, giving me a small smile, showing how perfect his lips were. His tongue darted out in the corner of his mouth before looking down at the floor before turning back around to his friend and keeping on walking.

I didn't realise I was smiling until I turned my head to look at Paige who looked at me with a confused expression, before raising one eyebrow and than gave me a warm smile.

As I got back to my apartment, I hung the dress up ready before sending a picture to Tae of it.

Tae
You are missing a jumper, it's December

Florence
It's warm at Jin's restaurant

Tae
Bring a coat to wear, you can hang it up where Jin keeps the guests coats for events like this

I sent a GIF back of a person mimicking, and he gave me GIF back of someone rolling their eyes, then I laughed.

Florence
I'll be over soon, choose a movie

When I arrived, I opened the door to Tae, Jimin and JK all playing the console in the living room.

Tae jumped up, since Jimin was playing his turn and jogged over to me, putting his arms around my waist, leaning down and putting his head on my shoulder.

"Did you miss me?" I asked.

"Yep. There's only so much Jimin will put up with" he teased, grinning at me.

I laughed, and put my stuff in Jimin's room, and then walked out to all of them laughing as JK gave me a grin as he stood up to give me a hug, bringing me into his broad chest.

"You look tired" he muttered as we pulled away.

"Thanks" I said, rolling my eyes with a soft smile.

He gave me a big grin, wrinkling his nose, "not like that, dummy"

I smiled, and looked over at Jimin who was concentrating on the game, but then I saw his lips turn up into a small smile, his cheeks going up, "I see you, buttons"

I tried to hide my smirk as I went over and sat in between Jimin and Tae in the corner of the sofa, watching them play the game.

About an hour later, Jimin turned around and moved up the sofa to where he could lean onto me, and then he buried his head into my neck, making me smile and put one hand up to rest on his fluffy hair.

I looked down at it, it seemed brighter, more white than his normal blonde, "did you dye your hair?" I asked.

He nodded into me, not moving from leaning on me.

"Looks pretty" I smiled.

"I want to bend you over this sofa" he said very quietly into my neck, his lips brushing the skin each time he moved them. He felt the goosebumps raise on my neck, and then he smiled, pressing his lips against my neck.

I had to take a deep breath, neither Tae or JK heard him, they were to busy laughing and panicking over the game as Tae had crashed.

"Did you not miss me?" He breathed, one hand going onto my stomach on top of my long grey jumper, they went to the bottom of my ass and I had black leggings on.

I shut my eyes briefly, "you know I did"

I felt his smile against my skin again, and turned my head to look down at him, as he leant back looking up at me with those eyes that made me completely thoughtless.

"I'm going for a shower, go to the bedroom" Jimin said before jumping up, telling the boys he was going for a shower.

I waited a few minutes, even though the two of them were completely used to us doing this, it still felt a little strange. I stood up, and said to them that I'm going to sleep.

"Sure you are" JK muttered, and I narrowed my eyes at him playfully as he sent me a big smile before I shut Jimin's bedroom door.

A few minutes later, Jimin came into his bedroom, with a towel loosely hung around his small waist.

My mouth went dry at the scene of him in front of me a glistening wet chest. He knew I was looking, and smirked as he went over to his wardrobe.

I sprawled on the bed, going on my stomach, and leaning my head on my hands as I smiled over at him.

I watched the muscles move in his back as he faced away from me, as he dried his hair lightly, and rubbed some cream into his face.

"Pervert" he muttered and I could hear the smile in his voice.

I giggled which made him turn his head completely around to look at me, bending his torso also. He had a soft smile on his face with incising eyes as they always were.

Jimin turned so he was fully facing me and then I looked at the sharp v line on his hips.

He walked slowly towards me, and stopped just short of the bed. He rose an eyebrow quickly, waiting for me to move.

I got up and sat on the edge of the bed, my eyes in line with his abs.

Without realizing I leant forward and pressed my lips against the muscle, and I heard him do a deep sigh. I pulled at the towel, and heard it drop to the floor as I glanced up at his expression.

His eyes were wide, and lips were parted.

I bought my hand to his cock as I leant back slightly to lick from the base of him to the tip. He groaned, letting his head fall back and I saw his sharp jaw line.

I put him inside of my mouth, and slowly started mouth my head up and down.

Jimin cupped the back of my head and began thrusting his hips into my mouth, and I relaxed my throat as I placed my hands on his hips. I gagged a handful of seconds later.

"Fuck baby, do that sound again and I'll cum down your throat" he breathed out, looking down at me with his tongue darting to the corner of his mouth.

I grinned, as he pulled himself out of my mouth.

He gave me a smirk as he pushed my shoulders down, making me lay flat on the bed, and then he grabbed at my underwear pulling them quickly down my legs.

Jimin pushed my legs apart as he knelt down to slowly drag his tongue along my clit.

He rose one eyebrow at me as he stood back up, and grabbed my leg and pushed them to the side, making me go onto my side, and I bent my knees up a little.

I looked up at him, admiring his flushed face as he softly looked at me, and then he reached down to brush the back of his hand against my cheek quickly. Then he bent down and I lifted one hand to grab at the back of his neck to bring his lips to mine, and I moaned into the kiss as he guided his cock inside of me.

"Fuck baby" Jimin breathed out as he began rocking his hips.

He grabbed at the curve of my hips and began thrusting hard inside of me, making me gasp out and grab hold of his wrist. He didn't take his eyes away from mine, they only closed briefly as he breathed out a slow groan, before looking down at me again with an sharp gaze.

As he slowed his pace down, I watched as his eyes softened looking at me, and a small smile tugged at the corner of his lips, making me smile back at him.

His other hand came up and cupped at my throat lightly, and he thrusted very quickly and went deep inside of me, making both of us gasp with a moan.

"I love you" I whispered out, not being able to help myself.

That was all it took for him to grab my legs and pull me back onto my back, and he continued to make my vision slip as I came around him, my mind going hazy.

"Tell me again, baby" Jimin breathed out, I could tell how close he was by his breathing.

"I love you Jimin" I cried out, being as quiet as I could be as he released inside of me.

He gave me a grin as he let us both catch our breath, and he grabbed my hand to kiss at my hand

"I know baby" he said in between kissing each of my knuckles, still looking at me.

                                    -♕-

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.3K 51 72
The younger one has told himself multiple times that he won't fall in love again, but he has second thoughts about this one. The other one just looks...
117K 4.2K 18
((COMPLETED)) You blink and feel a tear run down your cheek. You lean over to Yoongi and take his hand. He faces you again. You pull him into a hug a...
4.8K 324 30
Never in your life did you think you'd be living with bts in your household. "I'm nothing but a fan, you don't feel that way about me." - Shin Y/n ...
135K 4.9K 53
🥇12/2/19: #1 in 'yoonminangst'🥇 "I'm not going to give him the power to hurt me. Never again." -Jimin *** "I don't want to lose him. I can't. Neve...