SCENT | IM CHANGKYUN

Von Tokkimallows

"What was tha--" "That's my dick" ------------------ Love-hate relationship isn't a bad idea at all. Sometime... Mehr

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen: I LOVE YOU
Twenty: Too Bad
Twenty One: Public🔞
Twenty Two: Shower
Twenty Three: Hidding Something?
Twenty Four : Party
Twenty Five: Unexplained
Twenty Six: Boyfriend
TWENTY SEVEN : Secret
TWENTY EIGHT : White Code
TWENTY NINE: Truth
THIRTY : Danger
THIRTY TWO: THIRST
THIRTY THREE : WHO IS HE?
THIRTY FOUR: THEIR PAST
THIRTY FIVE : THE ALPHA
THIRTY SIX : BURNING SUN CLAN
THIRTY SEVEN: Trap
THIRTY EIGHT : Siblings
THIRTY NINE: Misunderstanding
FORTY : All about her
FORTY-ONE: Make you feel Good
FORTY - TWO : Don't Play Games
FORTY-THREE: SICKNESS
FORTY-FOUR : I'm pregnant
FORTY - FIVE : WHO?
FOURTY-SIX: Trouble
FOURTY - SEVEN : Getting Ready
FOURTY - EIGHT : Caught
FOURTY - NINE : Fucked Up
FIFTY : KISS
FIFTY - ONE : Memories
FIFTY - TWO : CONGRATULATIONS!
FIFTY - THREE: The Clan
FIFTY - FOUR : FIGHTER
FIFTY - FIVE: FIGHT IS OVER
FIFTY - SIX : STARTING OVER
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2
SPECIAL CHAPTER 3 (END)

THIRTY ONE : PAIN

6.1K 144 67
Von Tokkimallows

MINKYUNG'S POV

I woke up and I was in my room. I look around and saw everything is fine. No broken doors and scratch on walls. Was it all just a dream? My head hurts. I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and saw the date. Today is still Changkyun's birthday and it's already 6 pm. I stood up from my bed and took a quick shower.

I took of my clothes and saw my arm has a bandage. It's not a dream at all. This is the bandage that Minhyuk put in me. They're really vampires and werewolves. I quickly finished taking a shower, grabbing a pair of sweatpants and a shirt before I head back to my bed again. I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and saw a lot of missed calls and messages from Changkyun.

From: Changkyun (received 5:51pm)
Hey are you awake?

From: Changkyun (received 5:51pm)
I need you

From: Changkyun
Like desperately

From: Changkyun
Please, come over

From: Changkyun
Please

From: Changkyun
Minkyung

From: Changkyun
It hurts

From: Changkyun
And it's getting worse

From: Changkyun
Minkyung

From: Changkyun
Babe, please

I check the other messages and it's all the same. Even the voicemails he left. He's whining begging for me to come over. He keeps on saying that it's getting worse and it hurts. Yes, he's bleeding earlier, he took all the pain protecting me. Maybe I should go and see him. I was so busy treating the boys' wounds earlier and I forgot about my own boyfriend.

"You shouldn't bleed" I remember what Hyungwon told me earlier before he left me. Right I shouldn't bleed. I check my wound and it looks fine now but to be sure enough I grab my first aid kit and put a bandage on my arm.

I grabbed my jacket and my phone before going out. I went all the way to Changkyun's house without telling him that I'll come over. I pushed the door open and it was unlocked. Did he leave it unlocked on purpose? The house was empty, he must be in his bedroom. And there was was sitting on his bed both hands was cuffed against the headrest.

"Changkyun" I hurried and went to him. Cupping his face "Why are you like this?" I asked. He was a mess. His shirt has multiple cuts revealing his skin. He also has some wounds.

"Kyun, I need to get you changed, okay?" He grunted in reply, so I took that as a go ahead and helped him out of his shirt tearing the short apart since both of his hands are cuffed. My face warmed, he has a wound on his arm and on his side.

What really wrecked me was when I had to take off his jeans. They were sticking to his skin just as badly as his shirt had been, and I knew they needed to go. He was left in just his black boxers, the edges slung low over his hips, and rumpled up along the tops of his thighs, and holy shit, was that his dick? I could barely trace the outline of it with my eyes, and the longer I stared, the more my fingers twitched.

But after I caught myself licking my lips, I shook my head and reached over his jeans and pulling them down quickly, throwing them in the clothes hamper behind his door. I went to his closet searching for something for him to wear. Then I heard him groan.

"Uhmm... I cannot leave you like that" I turn around staring at him.

"It's in my nightstand" he groaned. I was confused for a minute not knowing what he's talking about. I went to his nightstand opening the first drawer. My face heat up when I saw condoms. Then my eyes landed on the key. I quickly grabbed the key and uncuffed his one hand. I was about to uncuffed the other one but it has a different key.

"Wait here I'll find the other key" I get up from his bed and started to search on the other drawers for the key. Changkyun attempted to get up but moving just made him groan in pain. I turn around to look over him and he was cupping his wound on his side. How the heck did I forgot about his wounds, he need to be treated.

"I'm gonna go get a towel to clean you up" I told him, gently brushing the hair off of his forehead. "I'll be right back."

I went downstairs grabbing a container and a towel. Filling the container with enough water before heading back to Changkyun's room. I dip the towel on the water before wiping it on his body.

"I'm sorry if I come too late" I told him as I continue cleaning him. "I've been busy treating other's wound and I forgot about my own boyfriend, I'm sorry"

He cupped my face and caress my cheeks using his thumb. "Don't be sorry, Babe. That doesn't matter you're here now" he said pulling me closer planting a kiss on my forehead then pulling me into a kiss.

He tried to cupped my face using both of his hands but he was stopped by the handcuff. He put his uncuffed hand at the back of my head kissing me deeper. Bitting my lower lip and shoving his tongue inside kissing me with hunger. Putting my hands against his chest pushing him lightly away from me for some air.

"Changkyun-ah I need to treat your wounds first" I told him

"I'm fine no need too" he insisted.

"No your not I don't want your wound to get infected" I told him pushing him down on his bed.

"Babe, come here" he playfully whined not wanting to let go of my hand. I gave him a smile before turning my back at him. I went out for a moment to get the first aid kit and then went back to Changkyun's room.

"Look, we need to get that treated" I told him when I saw him checking out his wound.

"It doesn't look that bad Babe" he said lifting his head giving me a puppy eyes.

"It scares me" I said sitting down beside him and I started to clean his wounds. After I clean everything I put a bandage on his arm and around his waist covering his wounds.

"All done, now let's get you a pair of clothes" I stood up and went to his closet. Since I'm not able to put a short of him I just grabbed a sweatpants and help him wear it.

"My boyfriend must be hungry" I gave him a warm smile caressing him on his thigh. He didn't respond he just gave me a look right straight into my eyes.

"I'll be back, I'll get you something to eat" I pull a blanket over his naked upper body planting a kiss on his lips. I grabbed the container that I used earlier bringing it down with me.

I went to his kitchen opening the fridge if there's something for him to eat. And yeah the only thing in his fridge was bottle of waters and stberries. I went to look at the shelf but there's nothing there to eat even noddles. I took the strawberries out of the fridge and wash them on the sink. I was draining the strawberry container when my phone rang. It was Changkyun calling me but I keep ignoring his calls. After so many rings I decided to pick up.

"Fuck, you finally answered me." He growled into the receiver. "Babe, what took you so long?"

I shuddered at the word babe, and the way he was groaning- it sound utterly sexual. "What's wrong, Kyun?" The second I said his name, another groan ripped from him, much more erotic than the one before it.

"Babe," He panted again, and I could practically here his shudder. "Please, come up here, please. It hurts and I fucking need you to make it stop." He was begging now, and every please and pet name and groan was shooting spikes of hot arousal straight to my core. The desperation in his voice, the begging- it was getting me soaked in a record amount of time. Changkyun whined, a high pitched keen that descended into another low moan.

"C'mon babe, come up here and help me" he moaned. Before I could response the call ended and I heard a load groan from upstairs. I stopped what I'm doing closing the faucet and hurriedly make my way back to Changkyun's room.

As I get back in his room he greet me with a hard, dripping-with-pre-cum, red cock. His dick was bigger than before. He was desperately touching himself. His hand was moving up and down his cock in a rapid pace wanting to cum so bad. Throwing his head back as he desperately moan.

"Ughhh! Fuck babe" he moaned as he continue to jerk off. I was frozen, shock of what I'm seeing in front of my eyes. Sweat started to form on his body, his eyes are close, head was threw back with his mouth gapped panting heavily.

"Fuckkk" he moaned. Then he turn his head to me. His eyes are open giving me that desperately look as he bit his lower lip while his hand keep moving up and down his hard cock.

"Do you want me to help you?" How dumb am I to ask a question that has a very obvious answer.

"Fuck yes," he hissed, and with that I didn't hesitate to get on his bed. I hopped on and swung my leg over to straddle him. He looked up at me with glassy eyes.

I leaned down, but he leant up to meet my lips the same time. His lips were really soft, I noticed, and his hands moved to rest at the back of my head. I felt him open his lips and followed, letting him slip his tongue past to run along my teeth. He pulled my face closer and sucked at my bottom lip, his teeth grazing the flesh before he bit down softly.

I let him kiss me languidly for a little longer but finally pulled back to look down at him. He looked even more wrecked than he did before and I noticed my hand had slithered into his hair, mussing it up. He looked delicious. Right now I can feel the thickness of his erection against my hip and I don't think I could wait much longer.

I fit myself against the length of his body. Pressing a soft kiss to his lips but pulled back so I could lick my fingers, gathering saliva. He groaned at the sight. Grinning internally, I sucked two fingers into my mouth for show, pulling off to lick over my palm slowly and I could feel the heat radiating off his body.

"Stop that," he groaned. "babe, if you're gonna suck me off just do it already"

I grab his cock with my now slick hand and running the wetness up and around the head. His mouth hung open and his eyes fluttered shut. I pressed a few more kisses to his languid lips and he gasped into my mouth as I stroked him and circled my thumb over the head.

He was so hot and thick against my palm I couldn't wait anymore, so I quickly changed my position so I were kneeling between his legs, pressing open mouthed kisses to his hips.

I opened my mouth and finally took him in. The weight of him was perfect on my tongue. Moaning softly, I sunk down, breathing through my nose and sucking hard. I swirled my tongue around the head slowly and I let it press right underneath, prompting a much louder moan. Looking up I saw he had a hand over his face, breathing hard.

Sinking down again with a harsh suck I brought a hand to cup his balls, squeezing softly. I took him as far as I could, my lips tight around him and he hit the back of my throat. Breathing hard I opened my throat and sunk even further. The sensation was uncomfortable, but the guttural groan he let out when I swallowed around him was worth it.

"Fuck yes" he moaned. I felt his hand in my hair, pulling it together in a gentle tug and I hummed around him, pulling off and licking at the tip while your hand ran over his slick length.

"Fuck you're good at this," he said breathlessly, now looking down at me where I were peering up at him, still pressing kitten licks to his cock.

"Mmm, thanks," I said with a huffed chuckle.

He gasped when I took him back into my mouth and started bobbing faster, stroking what I couldn't fit in my mouth with my hand. I sucked harder and corkscrewed every time I pulled back, and I could feel his thighs beginning to shake and his cock twitch in my mouth.

"F-fuck fuck fuck," he moaned and his grip on my hair tightened, "fuck I'm gonna come."

I didn't pull back, rather continuing to swirl my tongue around him and finally he came hot into my mouth, groaning and panting loudly. I kept sucking through his orgasm and I could feel his spasms at the overstimulation. When I drawn out the lasts of his orgasm I finally pulled off with a pop and looked up at him.

He was an absolute wreck, hair stuck to his face with sweat, and I wanted to grin when I opened my mouth to show him his come in my mouth. Changkyun jerked and whined at the sight. I smirked and closed my mouth again, swallowing down his come.

"I can't believe you," he moaned and I giggled, moving to straddle him again, pressing a soft kiss to his mouth.

"Glad you enjoyed."

He looked up at me when I pulled away, his gaze dark and his voice was thick when he said, "now uncuffed me"

💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦
HERE'S A MINKYUNG AND CHANGKYUN MOMENT THAT Y'ALL WAITING FOR.
~>TM 🍑

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

27.6K 1.3K 26
Jooheon a fuckboy and Changkyun the new rebellious kid at school. What if they met? Do you think all Hell would break lose? It would but maybe it was...
92.2K 2.1K 56
Park Jin Hee found herself at a crossroads after a regrettable decision-entrusting her first time to Yoo Kihyun, a notorious charmer. She believed he...
17.7K 738 16
Those cold eyes... Those cold, brown eyes... Those eyes that belongs to him... Changed my whole life...
1.2K 37 11
They hate each other, but Kageyama starts to think maybe he doesn't. Maybe he just cares too much in general. Just a look into the relationship of tw...