Just Sharing [A Random Book]

By JustBluePanda

As the title says, I'm just going to share my thoughts, opinions, and as well as random stuffs and tags in th... More

Genesis
First Tag! (by SpeedingBolt)
Future Covers for Future Books
Evolution of PDSA Covers
Moment of Victory
Bidoof
Virtual Gifts: Received (โœ“)
Second Tag! (by Aphrodork)
3rd and 4th Tag! (by ZelTheWeavile and blaziken01trainer)
Fifth Tag! (by blaziken01trainer)
Pokรฉmon Adventures... Anime?!
Nintendo Look-alikes
Panda Apocalypse: Sixth Tag! (by JunieWeathers)
Battle Themes for my Pokรจfics
Video Game OSTs... with lyrics?!
Just Sharing (because why not?)
Cinderace
It's a-May (Mario!)
Dear Roger...
Where have I been to?
What have I been up to?

(Not) Biased with Dawn

61 5 62
By JustBluePanda

Just yesterday, I was introduced to TierMaker in which you get to sort something/someone according to your interests. Call me missing out for discovering this so recently. When I discovered it's incredibly fun to make these, I couldn't stop making them for it took me 3 hours. Well, I already made 5 of them (and I'm gonna create more later because they're fun) and I wanna share it just for the sake of idle interaction who will wish to drop by here in this random book.

Take note, these are my personal thoughts, opinions and interests. It may have differences and similarities from one Pokémon fan to another.

First we have the category Pokémon: Best Trainer (Protagonist and Rival from the games Edition)

Obviously, Dawn and Lucas will be placed for the S - Rank. Aside from I'm hardcore shipping these two (FortuneShipping, YES!), they have this certain charisma that makes their appeal outstand in my eyes. I think I don't have to further explain here since it's obvious to me that I like these two to the point of writing a Sinnoh Pokéfic with Dawn and Lucas as the main characters and just by looking at this random book's cover.

For those who are in the A rank, they are my favorites as well. Call it my secondary favorites. Can we all agree to that? These are the characters I'm wanting to write.

Ahh, my unpublished detective adventure aka HGSS Pokéfic is calling me just by looking at Ethan, Lyra and Silver. Fun fact, Pokémon Adventures Manga is one of the reasons why I love to write these trio. (which I made Ethan mirrors Gold's personality. You know, the cockiness, arrogance and whatnot but still have the aspects of being a young hero)

Don't forget my planned BW2 and XY Pokéfic too. There's the fact that I can't start to draft BW2 because I can't begin with a sequel without the prequel BW(1). While I have already come up with a title, they're not listed in my planned projects from my profile bio because they're not coming like soon, soon, SOON.

May and Brendan... Aside from shipping them, I like their personality and the fact that they're the child of either Gym Leader Norman and Professor Birch. There's Red too. Because, how can I not like the living legendary Trainer?

Barry? Of course! How could I forget this impatient and hyped boy? I mean, if I love Lucas and Dawn then there is no possibility that he will be sidelined although he's not in the S - Rank league with the two. Oh, there's Gladion in the tier list too. Say hi to the edgy boy. Lol!

The B - Rank consist of the characters that are really interesting and somehow my favorites too.

Supposedly, there should be a D - Rank row but I deleted it and became too lazy to bring it back. Shauna, Wally and Tierno are supposed to be in the C - Rank while Trevor and the rest belong to the imaginary D - Rank row. The reason those characters are in the bottom list? Uh well, their character just doesn't appeal to me. That's all. Doesn't mean they're in the bottom says that I don't like them.

That sums up for everyone although I don't know why Hop is not in the selection. If he's in there, I'm gonna place him in perhaps... the B or C rank. I didn't include the "Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee" protagonists and rival since I haven't played that game and the game still transpires in the Kanto region so I tend to stick with the original Red, Blue and Leaf.

Moving on to the category Pokémon: Ash's Best Companions Rankings

Again, Dawn reigns. Not only do I like her cheery and sweet personality but I also like her Pokémon team. She has Piplup, Buneary, Pachirisu, Quilava, Mamoswine and Togekiss. Wow, I just realized I listed them all, lol! For me she has the best team among Ash's companions. Lastly, her Contest performances will never waver which is one my favorites to watch in the whole anime series.

Next in the rankings are the Kalos gang because Pokémon XYZ was the last series I actually liked the Pokémon anime and I love the character combination of this group. Clemont and Bonnie's sibling relationship is fun to watch. Also, I liked how techy Clemont was while Bonnie was the caretaker of the cute little Dedenne and Squishy aka Destructive Pokémon of Order. (Now that's irony) Of course, how could I forget Serena? I may not be an avid fan AmourShipping but I pick her among every girl Ash has traveled with. I cannot call myself an AmourShipper but I find them cute and I'm happy for Ash to be romantically linked to someone else. Misty can be a good rival but I rather choose Serena over her.

Coming right next is the B - Rank which consists of May and Brock. I always appreciate them as Ash's companions but not on the same level as the characters above. Don't get me wrong, they're still my favorites too. May is a cool character packed with an amazing Pokémon team, a caring older sister to Max and her affinity for shopping and trying out delicacies are the things that makes her character interesting. Another thing, she participates in Pokémon Contests, again, one of my favorite things to watch in the anime aside from Ash's pursuit on becoming the very best... like no one ever was. Since we just mentioned Pokémon Contests, I ship her with her Contest rival, Drew (Only if we're talking about the ANIME May). Moving to Brock, who wouldn't love this guy? A great cook, a passionate Pokémon breeder (and a future Pokémon doctor) and a very nice and fun character as Ash's companion. Sometimes I view him as Ash's older brother because of his maturity. Lastly, the fact that he always can't resist himself from being attracted to many Nurse Joys and Officer Jennys and other pretty ladies. Hey, that's what makes Brock a fun character, right?

Coming for the next one, we have the C - Rank or the neutral rank. They're neither my favorites nor my least liked characters. Misty is cool. She's a Water -Type Gym Leader (well I love Water -Type Pokémon) and a really great friend of Ash as she's part of Ash's original companions. Max is a fun character in a variety of aspects. Lillie isn't the same as the one in the games. I dunno but I can't explain it. Kiawe, the skin-tanned shirtless boy who wears a shirt occasionally is a nice character to be part of the list as Ash's companion because of his nature and personality but I can't seem to appreciate his main Pokémon Turtonator.

Last but not the least, the D - Rank where I have put the characters that less appealed to me. To make my explanation short, they're not boring characters that's for sure. They just didn't leave an impact on me.

Now that we have the tiermaking done, I'm afraid I'm not yet done with my sharing of yesterday's experience. After making 5 tiers in a row, I looked up on the Internet for a good artwork of Tate and Liza for my planned Pokéfic in the future to be used for my short story/one-shot's cover. While searching, I stumbled upon a FortuneShipping picture and I found it cute so I downloaded it. Then I found another one which was cool and again I downloaded it until I was strayed away from my original purpose for searching the net. As I stumbled upon a picture to another, I was taken to a site where I found heaven. A paradise where I found tons of good FortuneShipping / Sinnoh Trio pics. Like I said, I was strayed away from my original purpose but who cares? Anyway, I'm gonna upload here only the best among them all.

DO THE POCKY!!!

Now they're bickering! Still cute.

Now who's ticklish? 😁

This is my most favorite of them all. I think I'm gonna melt.

Anyway, that's not all of them. The rest can wait for my random entry... Or maybe not.

AHHH!!! I will forever ship Lucas and Dawn because they're so cute together (and many other reasons) and adore the Sinnoh trio.

If Junie's reading this, you don't know how much I appreciated the Dawn and Lucas icons you made for me a couple of months ago. They're absolutely my favorites and it really brightened my day when you used them for my profile icons.

And that's it! Those are fun to share and I'm telling you this: I'm totally not obsessed with Dawn here.

"Just Sharing" these tiermaking and fanboy-ing experiences to everyone. I kinda wanted to see yours too, well, only if you have a lot of FREE time. I won't tag anyone to do this but if you're reading this and you want to make one or two as well, then go ahead and I assure you it's incredibly fun. You can search it up on Google easy-peasy. Speaking of which, I still have 3 tiered lists to share but that will be for the next random book entry since they're all about Smash, Sonic and Tekken.

Take care, everyone! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to finish Fate Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works for I only have three remaining episodes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
39.4K 109 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy ๐ŸงŽโ€โ™€๏ธ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
297K 8.2K 137
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...