Dreamnotfound | Oneshots

By pleeeeeaseno

Minecraft isn't the most romantic game out there, but it can make people fall in love. Just at the break of... More

Just Homies ๐Ÿ‘‘(Pt.1)
Just Homies ๐Ÿ‘‘(Pt.2)
Just Homies ๐Ÿ‘‘(Finale)
And They Were Roommates๐Ÿ‘‘
Wish I Were.....๐Ÿ‘‘
Doorstep ๐Ÿ‘‘(Pt.1)
Doorstep ๐Ÿ‘‘(Pt.2)
Doorstep ๐Ÿ‘‘(Pt.3)
Doorstep ๐Ÿ‘‘(Pt.4)
I Wanna Be George (Pt.1)๐Ÿ’Ž
ManHunt
๐Ÿ’œImportant!!!!๐Ÿ’œ
Doorstep ๐Ÿ‘‘(Pt.5)
Face Your Fears ๐Ÿ‘‘(Pt.1)โŒ
Doorstep ๐Ÿ‘‘(Finale)
Identity ๐Ÿ‘‘
Too Late โŒ
๐Ÿ’œImportant๐Ÿ’œ
I Wanna Be George ๐Ÿ’Ž(Pt.2)
Dream Team (๐ŸŽˆ)
Face Your Fears ๐Ÿ‘‘(Pt.2)
Touch๐Ÿ‘‘
I Wanna Be George ๐Ÿ’Ž(Pt.3)
Trust Me ๐Ÿ‘‘
I Wanna Be George ๐Ÿ’Ž(Pt.4)
Face Your Fears (Pt.3)
Beyond ScarsโŒ
I Wanna Be George ๐Ÿ’Ž(Pt.5)
His Stories๐Ÿ‘‘
Poetry๐Ÿ‘‘ (Pt.1)
I Wanna Be George ๐Ÿ’Ž(Finale)
๐Ÿ’ซQuestion To Readers๐Ÿ’ซ
Books Are Out
Meeting Eachother๐ŸŽ‚
Another Announcement
Video Games๐ŸŽ‚
Winters Morning๐ŸŽˆ
Stay The Same๐Ÿ‘‘
Super Straight๐Ÿ‘‘
Poetry (Pt. 2) ๐Ÿ‘‘
Unlikely Lovers๐ŸŒป
Poetry (Pt.3)๐Ÿ‘‘
Poetry (Pt.4)
The Prettiest Puppy๐ŸŽ‚
Poetry (Pt.5)
Poetry (Pt.6)
The Other Side๐Ÿ‘‘โŒ
Loved By A God ๐Ÿ‘‘ (Pt.1)
Up Until I Break
Love Like Honey๐Ÿ‘‘
The Boy In Detention๐Ÿ‘‘
Poetry๐Ÿ‘‘ (Pt.7)
This Is Home To Me๐Ÿ‘‘

In Color ๐Ÿ‘‘

21K 550 1.8K
By pleeeeeaseno

(Doorstep Pt.3 coming soon!)

In Color:
- Sapnap decided to film about Georges Color blindness, and Dream wants George to get their experience too.

💫People Included💫
-George
-Dream
-Sapnap
-BadBoyHalo
-Skeppy
----------------------------💜---------------------

Sapnap ends the video and looks at the filter one more time, "Minecraft looks so boring. How do you deal with this George?"

George laughs wondering if Sapnap could be any dumber, "you think I chose to be colorblind?" Dream laughs in the background and Sapnap hits his character, "no! But like is there a program you could use to see color, you're missing out bro." George shrugs leaning back in his chair, "that makes no sense Sapnap. Its not like they can code it to make me see the weird Greens and Reds you see. I'd have to get those glasses, but I don't even remember what there called."

"Enchroma Glasses, $299, and the name Ellis." George laughs wondering how in the world Dream knew all that. "Are you on their site often?" George can hear Dream typing something on his computer and sighs. "It would be cool if you could see Minecraft though, all your seeing is a bunch of yellows basically." Sapnap goes back and forth between the filters and is shocked at all the lost vibrancy. "George what's your address again?" George looks back at his computer screen and again hears Dream typing. "Nevermind I remember, well you should be receiving those in about a week."

George stares in disbelief, "you got them?!?" Dream laughs at George's question and exits out of Enchromas website. "Of course I got them, I mean when you said you were colorblind I didn't get how different it was. Now that I know what it looks like, I feel like shit for having 20/20 vision. So I bought you the glasses."

George feels a pang in his heart, and wipes his eyes not wanting to cry, "I have to pay you back." Dream logs out of Minecraft and rolls his eyes at George, "you will not pay me a cent. Think of this as an early birthday present." George mutes his Mic wiping at his eyes desperately. It was stupid, but George had always wondering what his complete skin ton was. If he was super pale or had some color to himself.

He knew exactly the first thing he wanted to see, and that was the sunset. If that was the only thing, he'd take it, people always talked about how beautiful it was and George would give anything to see it. George never thought he would see the colors everyone loved so much, the hues of red and green. He dealt with the yellows because he had to, yeah it was a little dull but it was livable.

He unmutes his Mic and sees Sapnap had logged out, probably from lack of sleep. "Dream you d-don't have to do this, you could just save your money." Dream laughs and ignores Sapnaps weird texts, about him loving George. "You act like we aren't best friends, like we haven't known each other for years." George gives up on wiping his eyes, a few tears sliding down his cheeks. "I k-know but this is a b-big thing," Dream softens when he hears the hiccup in Georges voice.

"Are you crying?" George looks down at his lap, he was crying infront of Dream. "This is just a big thing f-for me, I c-can't imagine seeing the w-world any different. I've been colorblind my whole life, and I've never h-had a problem with it. I-I'm just excited, thank you Dream thank you." George brings a hand to his face needing something to cry into, so he wouldn't get his keyboard wet. "I didn't know this was that special to you, God I didn't feel like you'd react like this. Are you sure you're okay, I wish I could hug you. George it's okay, I love you it's okay."

George wipes his eyes gently and nods, this was one of the many times he hated being away from Dream. The younger had came over not that long ago, and stayed for the weekend. But a weekend wasn't long enough for George. They had been so happy, Dream would wake up early insisting on making George his famous Florida bacon. It seemed so dumb at the time, but he'd do anything for that to come back again. Dream fit right into the small apartment, he practically made it more like home.

"You still there? George?" George bites his bottom lip gently, a nervous habit of his, and blinks away the tears. "Do you r-remember the time you came over? You made your w-weird Florida bacon." Dream smiles, finding it odd George could even remember that morning.

God he had been adorable.

He had walked into the kitchen a sleepy mess, even bumping into the table and laying his head on it instead of getting a chair. Dream could specifically remember how it felt so much different in person. When they first meet they tried to stay reasonably normal, but George gave in and hugged Dream as quickly as possible. He had never hugged a guy so long, it was almost like one of those hugs where the people hug each other like they are gonna lose them.

In a way Dream couldn't believe George was real, as a kid your always told to never talk to strangers on the internet. It was okay though, because George lived up to every expectation he had. He was still a very small British boy with a Tsundere personality, and he didn't force Dream to show his face.

When George did see Dream for the first time, he told Dream he was handsome. Dream thought it was hilarious, as George should have been given the compliment instead.

"Yeah, you woke up properly right as one of them flew out the pan and onto the ceiling." George laughs, remembering the incident fondly and how they had laughed the whole time while trying to reach it. "We had a lot of fun," George says fingers nervous against his keyboard. "It was, okay George it's late you need to sleep. I love you, goodnight." George laughs and let's out a deep sigh. "I love you too Dreamy, goodnight," George says with a yawn and Dream starts laughing.

"I recorded that! I'm gonna upload this to Twitter, God I love you George!"

"Dream!!"
-------------------------💜------------------------

George worried the entire rest of the week, wondering if they we're actually gonna work or if he was going to be disappointed. So when Dream told him they were gonna be there on Saturday George was freaking out. He barely had any time to think about how expensive they were, and how he definitely owed Dream back.

So here he stands, the doorbell just rang and he knew that cursed item was behind the door waiting for him. He couldn't believe a door seperated him from a world of bright colors. George steadies his breathing and opens the door expecting a box, but the box didn't come alone.

His breath catches in his throat, hand falling to his side in shock. "One pair of Enchroma Glasses and a Dream as an extra!" Dream opens his arms wide doing jazz hands, "you're here!?!" Dream laughs and George goes into his arms hugging him with every ounce of energy he had. "You've spent so much on me, this isn't okay!" Dream wraps his arms around his waist and smiles at George. "I just love you so much I have to!"

George laughs looking up at him and Dream leans down to kiss him gently. "I missed you," Dream nods pulling him closer with a happy sigh. "Remind me why I go back to Florida?" George giggles, and sways them "because your little sister likes getting presents from London." Dream pouts remembering he did have to find something a child would find interesting.

"That is true, I think I need a present too to bring back to Florida." George let's out a squeak when Dream lifts him off his feet and wraps them around his waist. "How does that sound, you coming to Florida?" George smiles playing with Dreams hair and wondering how in the world he got this lucky. "Not if you guys still have Crocodiles!" Dream bursts out laughing and so does George, laying his head on Dreams shoulder. "They don't just live with us George you weirdo. Anyways you'd get to meet my family, and I could tell them about how much I love you~"

George gives his cheek a kiss rolling his eyes, "I doubt they want to meet your 5'9 gremlin boyfriend. They are probably waiting for some 5'4 athletic blonde girl." George leaves another kiss feeling overwhelmingly needy, "and I can't compete with boobs! So that's another thing that I am losing at." Dream shakes his head with a smile and rubs George's back, "no they aren't like that. They will probably be like, oh my god you have an amazing boyfriend who is super cute wow! That will be the exact reaction."

George just kisses him to make him shut up and Dream holds him tighter. "I love you," Dream says in between kisses and George puts a hand on his shoulder. "I love you too," George rushes out just wanting more long needed kisses. Dream manoeuvres them to the couch and sits George down carefully. George pulls Dreams shirt collar down with him and Dream braces his hands on the couch to not fall ontop of George. "I think we need to talk about how you are so adorable that you are wearing my hoodie." George looks down cheeks heating up and Dream puts a hand on his waist. "Speaking of hoodie that just reminded me of the glasses! God you're so hot I got distracted, be less beautiful." George bites his lip and Dream sighs in defeat, George was too attractive.

He goes over to his bags and pulls them into the apartment, closing the door behind himself. He pulls out a white bag and George watches curiously, "now inside this bag is the glasses. We need to go somewhere specific to test them out. I pulled a few strings and well, you'll see." Dream grabs his wallet and offers a hand for George to get up. George takes it and Dream pulls him up into his chest. "I'm so excited, you're gonna be happy." George gets embarrassed looking down and Dream kisses his head.
--------------------------💜-----------------------

George sits in the car wondering how in the world Dream learned how to drive in the UK. "You look so pretty," George looks over at him and puts his hand on the arm rest. Dream holds his hand and George smiles when he runs his thumb over his knuckles.

George had always loved this side of Dream, how even though he had this serial killer persona he was just so sweet. Dream always did small things to make George feel loved even with hundreds of miles between them. Like the time Dream shipped a box to George's apartment on valentines day. He could tell Dream put a lot of work into the gift as it had a homemade card with hearts on it that his little sister had drew, and a few rainbows and a cute puppy. It also had two hoodies and a cute white fluffy bear, with small heart chocolates scattered around. The love letter was even better, so much feeling put into just a few neatly written sentences.

George remembered how Dream had also put the cologne he uses in the box, a heart note attached. Dream knew how much George loved his cologne, maybe it was because he was his boyfriend or because it was one of George's heightened senses. So needless to say whenever George felt just too lonely he would hug onto the fluffy white bear that smelled exactly like Dreams cologne.

George looks over at Dream a smile making its way to his face as he pulls out his phone. He goes to Twitter and moves his camera to sit exactly where his and Dreams interlocked hands were. He takes a picture, Dream immediately knowing that sound from his sister trying to expose him. "George what are you doing?" George giggles and captions it, 'on a date😋😇.' "I wanna show a picture of our hands, I won't tell who's holding my hand. I just wanna be cheeky!" Dream laughs and nods not minding the oddness of George, anyways it was just his hand so it was fine.

George posts it, giggles filling the car as he leans over to kiss Dreams cheek. "Clay I'm so excited, I love you!" Dream smiles and George removes his hand from Dreams to text Sapnap. "I love you too beautiful," Dream says putting a hand on George's thigh and rubbing a loving circle.

George sends kisses his way and giggles at Sapnaps message, 'a bunch of gay Cheerios you are👀' Dream smiles at George knowing he was gonna love where they were going.

When Dream had bought the glasses all he thought about was the new video, and how George was gonna get to see a few new colors. His entire perspective changed though when George started crying, admitting how important this was to him. Dream couldn't believe the impact this had on George, which made him feel horrible for the selfish thoughts he had. That night he watched reactions to people getting the glasses, and most of them ended in tears of happiness. Dream wanted George to see color in the best way possible, he wanted him to see all the hues possible. So he was so happy that there was a hill that showed a breathtaking view, and he'd get to see the reds and yellows.

This meant everything to George, and he wouldn't let anything ruin this moment for him. So he planned this perfectly and somehow getting an okay to film in a spot he originally thought he couldn't. All he knew is that he had to make George feel like the most special person in the world.

Dream wipes his left eye with his hand and pulls into the parking lot. "We're here," Dream says and George knew exactly what this was. "Are we actually at Primrose Hill?" Dream nods and George looks around in excitement. "It's almost night though, I'm confused."

Dream grabs his hands and George gives him a million dollar smile. "You've told me how much you want to see the sunset, and I want you to see it too." George didn't know what feeling was overcoming him but he knew it was something like love. Something that made him want to hold Dream close and tell him how much he meant to him. "Can you get any more perfect," Dream laughs and George gives him a kiss. "Please be with me forever," George says not realising the weight of his words but Dream didn't mind, he wanted to be with George forever anyways. "Forever and ever!" George laughs hugging Dream close and Dream gives his head a kiss.

"If we don't start going the sun may leave us, but you're so warm." George hits his shoulder gently and goes to unbuckle his seatbelt. "Whatever happens, if I don't see the sunset don't be disappointed. I can like with being a gray gremlin." Dream rolls his eyes and gives his hand a supportive sqeeze.

"You're not a gremlin you elf."
--------------------------💜-----------------------

"Okay now when you look at the sky what do you see," Dream asks looking at George through his phones camera. "If I cry while you're filming you have to edit it out." Dream nods and George looks at the box in his hands. This was it, he was going to see something that he never in his life thought he'd be able to. George slides the cover off the box the box hands shaking, as he sees a card carefully laid on top and a few balloons in a bag. He picks up the small case on the inside and takes a deep breath.

"Dream I'm gonna cry," George says and Dream puts the camera down for a second to give his head a kiss. He picks it back up and George opens the case the glasses staring back at him. He pulls them out and lays the case down, closing his eyes and putting the glasses on his face. "I'm scared to open my eyes," Dream laughs lightly and George tries to wipe at the tears on his cheeks. George opens his eyes in fear and instantly starts sobbing.

His normal dead yellow world was filled with colors so bright he didn't know what to do. The sun was so bright and all the colors filling the sky were overwhelming. The different hues of what was...red, the sky had reds! Reds, yellows, Oranges, and even violets that he didn't know existed. He looks down at the ground and covers his mouth in shock. The ground was green, such a bright green.

"Does it work George?" George nods covering his face as he continues crying from the change. "George it's okay, how are the colors? Do you like them?" Dream smiles tears of his own welling up in his eyes. "I-Its so different, it's so v-vibrant. Why are g-green and red so b-bright?" George looks back at the sky and shakes his head in disbelief.

"Dream look at it, the sky is so pretty." Dream smiles at him and George puts a hand up as a way to maybe feel the colors. "Look George, do you see the roses over there?" George looks over at the flowers and gasps at the brightness of the red. "I didn't think they were that beautiful," George says and Dream stops the video and posts it with a heart really quickly.

"Clay you look so different! Y-you have dark skin, and you're so handsome." Dream laughs and turns towards George. He grabs his waist, pulling George towards himself and kissing him. George jumps in surprise and kisses back while closing his eyes. "Are you happy?" George nods tears still falling down his cheeks, "I'm so happy Clay."

Dream rubs his thumb against George's cheek and gives him another kiss. George moves a hand to Dreams hair massaging the area and his other hand on Dreams shoulder, a sweet gesture. Dream on the other hand was in a different shape, pulling George into his lap and hands resting lower than they should be.

"Clay, Clay we're in a park." George hits his shoulder and Dream moves his hands to a more appropriate place, "sorry your gorgeous." George rolls his eyes still mind blown about the colors he was seeing. "Your eyes are a really nice green color," he says and Dream gives him another sweet kiss. "You're very kissy," Dream laughs with a nod and George stands up and offers a hand to Dream.

"If we go now, you can continue the kisses at my apartment." Dream raises an eyebrow and George gives a cheeky grin. "Wait like, ya know crafting table stuff?" George giggles and nods taking the glasses off and putting them on his head. "Yes the crafting table stuff Clay." Dream gets up unbelievably fast and takes George's hand.

"No time to waste, duty calls!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 182 17
Dream x George :) Always up for chapter suggestions but I don't upload to regularly....hehe.... Oop- no smut but some fluff :) Enjoy (: 300 Reads pog...
41.6K 2.1K 32
Just a silly little book about bad and dream falling in love with each other since the little muffin is so adorable, who knows what'll happen.
3.9K 270 26
like real people do | hozier where dream gets this sketchy new game variation of minecraft, and gets stuck in it. or where clay finds a boy inside hi...
24.6K 807 61
TW: Gore, Homophobia, Slight Profanity, Suicidal Thought, Sexual Scenes, Problems Eating George...George.....such a clueless boy. An emotionless pri...