Queen's Maiden (Completed)

Od chocomint89

A reigning Queen chooses her maiden Taeyeon to be her royal companion. Highest ranking: #2 TaengSic, #4 in Lo... Více

Prologue
1
2
3
4
Windflower
The Last Vampire
5
Heart Of Glass
6
NEW STORY
7
NEW STORY
8
NEW TAENY STORY
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24 (The Last Chapter)
25 (The Special Chapter)
AUTHOR'S NOTE

21

305 18 2
Od chocomint89

AT THE HORVEJKUL RESIDENCE

"Capture and keep them all in the interrogation area and some of their followers will be put in jail." Yuri Kwon wearing her Commander's robe hanbok engraved with the Kim's household symbol and the royal guards surrounded the Horvejkul household.

"What is the meaning of this?" Lord Horvejkul struggled with the palace guards as he was strangle by them while facing Yuri Kwon.

"You are under the arrest under the accusations of treachery, rebellion against the royal Kim family and the murder case of Seo household." Yuri Kwon shows the warrant of arrest directly from the palace given by Lady Seohyun since she held the strong proofs against the Horvejkul.

"WHAT THE!!??" The old nobleman was being harshly pulled by the palace guards out from his chamber followed by the members of the family alongside their maids while they keep on searching inside the Horvejkul palace mansion.

"We found something Commander Kwon." One of the palace guard informed while holding something on his hand.

"Keep it all the useful evidence everywhere." Commander Kwon orders following Lord Horvejkul and the whole household outside.

"And keep on searching before the ceremony started on morning." The palace guards bowed at her before Yuri Kwon left with the Horvejkul.

------

AT THE ROYAL COUNCIL MEETING

"We will now appointed Lady Seohyun to be the head royal minister of the council." Everyone clapping their hands together as the majority decided who will take the position of the late Minister Jang who also entitled as the "palace traitor" alongside with the Horvejkul's.

"Thank you for trusting me everyone." Lady Seohyun respectfully bowed at them while they were still clapping their hands cheerfully for gaining the trust of the royal advisors, scholars and ministers.

"Finally, the reign of the Kim's will be alive and everything will be back into normal." One of the minister said while the others nod in approval.

"The future Queen will arrive by late afternoon with former Queen Tiffany." Lady Seohyun bluntly said made everyone gasped in surprise hearing the former Queen's name whose under punishment of deceiving the whole nation.

"What will we do about her case?" One of them bravely asked the newly appointed Head Minister.

"Let the Queen give her orders but if I will be ask regarding her case, I must hear her explanation first before we give her the punishment." Everyone nodded before Lady Seohyun dismissed the council meeting.

"Are you really okay your Majesty?" The former court lady assisted the pregnant noblewoman from her seat as she leads them outside the council palace hall.

"Morning sickness." She's indeed pregnant with her first child and she's beyond happy that she conceive a baby and fulfilled Yoona's wish for them but unfortunately her other half couldn't be joining them until the unborn child grow up.

"Let's get you rest." Sunny offers and the Lady obeys her demand yet she's nervous and excited meeting her niece and the future Queen.

"How's Commander Kwon?" The Lady asked while they're heading into her chamber.

"She already arrested the Horvejkul but Prince Nichkhun wasn't even there." The intense feeling inside Lady Seohyun's chest bothered her alot because the traitor Prince was still around somewhere and might cause huge conflict on them.

"Find him immediately." Sunny nodded.

"But you need to rest well for tomorrow." Lady Seohyun slowly laid on het soft mattress inside her chamber and Sunny helps her.

"Thank you Sunny." Seohyun was grateful towards the former court lady who always beside her and trusted her.

"Sleep now Lady Seohyun." The Lady nodded and Sunny couldn't helped but to admire Seohyun's beauty in a close proximity as she brushes her hair to sleep.

"I'm the one whose thankful here." Sunny sleepily smile at her as she also joins the Lady on her dreamland.

------

"F*ck so my whole family were being jailed for Pete's sake? What happen with our alliance inside the palace?" Prince Nichkhun was furious regarding the news about his family arrested and the strong evidence against their treachery.

"How would I clean this mess?" His head was already exhausted and burns from thinking of another plan but the only thing he had to do is kill the mysterious Queen tomorrow on the ceremony.

"Think, Nichkhun, think." The Prince talks with himself before Hyuna appears and silently sat beside him.

"Let me help you with your burden." The prostitute seductively whispers at the Prince.

"What will you offer for me?" The naive Prince asked in the middle of their make out session on his king-sized bed.

"Try me first." Hyuna answered back before she pushed the Prince and laid on his back.

"Let's give it a try." Hyuna smirked showing how she wanted to devours Nichkhun on the spot before they continue their heated session until dawn.

"Sure." Hyuna said.

------

"I will drive you on the palace safely but I had to call Sunny first if we will be safe from our arrival on the palace." Sooyoung dials Sunny's number as she turns off the engine of her car with the married couple at the backseat watching her.

*The number you dial is not yet in service*

"What the hell? Are you freaking kidding me Sunny?" Sooyoung scoffed before she repeat her actions again.

*The number you have dialed is temporarily not in service*

"Why isn't she picking it up?" Sooyoung almost threw her mobile phone out of the car.

"Why? What happen?" Tiffany asked she's getting suspicious about their situation right now and as a former Queen who faces different problem regarding palace issues it might seems so accurate according to her instinct.

"Sunny's not picking up."

"TaeYeon take off your Queen's robe." Tiffany order her wife whose totally confused at her.

"Why? I thought we will get into the palace with me wearing the robe for them to recognize me?" TaeYeon said.

"I will wear instead of you." Tiffany forcefully take off the robe from her wife and wears it instead.

"Hey." TaeYeon protested when she's only wearing her undergarments.

"I'm getting suspicious." Tiffany eyed her wife seriously.

"What???" Sooyoung was the one who reacts with Tiffany's strange action.

"I think we're being watched now." Tiffany's observing eyes spotted a stranger around the area.

"Drive Sooyoung." The sound of the engine could be heard as Sooyoung rushly turn up speed and Tiffany's instinct were right when black Sedan cars followed them from behind.

"We're caught!" Sooyoung fakely cried while handling the steering wheel like a professional licensed driver.

*sound of guns*

"Heads down." Tiffany yelled and securely wrapped her wife on her embrace.

"Help!" Sooyoung dodges everything thankfully that she will make it into the palace in no time without any injury or she hope so.

*sound of guns*

"Oh, f*ck don't freaking block my way, you're future Queen is on my ride idiots!!!" SooYoung carefully watched the road and dodges people who blocks her.

"So close." Sooyoung sighed but still they we're followed by the Horvejkul's assassin.

"I will make you hire as the pro driver of my wife if she needs to go out of town." Tiffany joked.

"Thanks." Sooyoung sarcastically said.

"We're near the main royal palace." Sooyoung cheerfully said.

"Wait?"

"What?"

"Tae? Hey? TaeYeon? What happen?" Tiffany felt her wife was still silent from what happen earlier so she checks on her.

"Is that a f*cking blood?" Sooyoung peak on her rear view mirror and saw blood from TaeYeon's arm.

"Oh sh*t she got shot. Hurry let's get her into the hospital first." Tiffany panic and she let her wife lean on her body since TaeYeon lost consciousness.

"But we're almost near at the palace." Sooyoung protested.

"But we're not sure if it's safe for us since you can't contact your friend." Tiffany explained.

"Okay I understand." They took the other route to the hospital and take TaeYeon to treat her wound but they will get into another danger again.

To be continued

PS. I got a short break to write but will get back on my presentation later ^^,

With Love,

chocomint89

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

114K 2.3K 53
A shotgun marriage between a young boy Kim Taeyeon and an old lady Tiffany Hwang with their story of May-December love affair. Highest ranking: #3 in...
72.9K 1.4K 27
TaeNy love-hate relationship story between the boss and her ugly secretary. Highest ranking: #1 in Locksmith #3 in TAENY and #3 in SNSD and Girls' Ge...
36.4K 809 41
Hwang Miyoung was married to an ahjussi named Kim Taeyeon as a fulfillment to her father's request before he dies but unfateful event will happen ins...
11.2K 698 24
Itaewon known for its vibrant nightlife and international flair, Itaewon is Seoul's most diverse and foreigner-friendly district. As an added bonus...