His Secret Writer

By Miss_SJ7018

"Why the fuck are you holding me now?" "Aiden. Aiden Garcia" "What?" "My name" "I never asked, now let me go"... More

WELCOME GUYS!!
Characters List
CHAPTER 1: Him
CHAPTER 3: Club(Part 1)
CHAPTER-4: Club(Part 2)
CHAPTER - 5:Club (Part 3)

CHAPTER 2: Her

42 10 0
By Miss_SJ7018

Aiden's POV

**Next day**

It's been an hour since I have come here and there is no news of this MISS SOULWRITER. Like who the fuck comes late in your own event. The ballroom is decorated beautifully. The servers are serving drinks. Press are crowding outside and some of them are in the event too. I met my many business acquaintances and also other important people from different fields like acting, writing, etc. Guess this mystery author is really famous than I think like I was the only one who didn't know about her.

"Good Evening Ladies and Gentleman, May I have your attention, please? We just got the news That Miss_soulwriter will be not able to come here due to some severe circumstances"

There were some aahs and oohs but I was Like WHAT. THE. FUCK!

"She sends her sincere apologies. Yes, She told me to reveal the gender but, but not only this but she also promised that everyone present here will get a copy of her new novel. If you are lucky enough maybe you will get it signed too. "

There were cheers and clapping started.

"The first look of the book will be launched in 20 minutes until then please enjoy your evening"

Are you kidding me! Signed copy but if you are lucky enough like what the actual fuck! And these baboons are happy! OH My God! I need some air.

I went to the garden of the ballroom through the back door to avoid paparazzi. I was just standing thinking what to do and suddenly a woman came with a man and they were talking about something in a hushed tone. Maybe they noticed me due to darkness.

"There is no one here, so don't worry," the man said.

"I can't reveal myself now," the woman said, but she really has worry laced in her sweet voice.

"I am really sorry Hun, I didn't know that he was going to be here, "the man said.

Wait to reveal? Is she who I think she is? I was not able to see their face, curse this darkness.

"I thought he was caught!" the women exclaimed!

Caught? About who they are talking about.

"I think we should go from here before you are CAUGHT Miss Soulwriter! "The man said.

"Shh...Are you insane! What if someone will hear you" the woman said again.

"No one is here so don't worry! Now you go, I will handle it from here and I will call you tonight about the signed copies" The man said.

Yes! Yes.YESS! Now I can get an autograph from here and my problem will be solved.

"Okay bye, "The woman said. The man nodded and went inside.

This is the time Aiden.

"Now Now isn't this THE famous Miss Soulwriter" I said from where I was standing.

She was wearing a beautiful black gown with sparkles. Although I am not able to see her side face by the way she is standing I can just say WOW! I have never seen a beautiful woman like her! How beautiful she will look when I will see her face to face.

(Image of gown above. The neckline is not this deep as shown and she is not her in the picture:))

"Wh....who ar...are Who are You? FYI I know karate and Kung Fu. So don't come near me and I am not Miss Soulwriter" She said with confidence although her voice was baffling.

And she breaks my attention from the trance of her beauty. Not now Aiden!

"I listened to everything! so don't even try to deny it," I said in a hard voice.

"See you, Mister. If you want money then bye-bye because even though you will reveal me as the Miss Soulwriter no one will trust you without any proof and I, of course, will never accept it. So you have no chance of blackmailing me" She spoke again with confidence.

I went and covered the exit with my body. She is right although I have no intention of blackmailing her, right now I need her.

"Miss Soulwriter, neither I don't have any intention of blackmailing you nor do I want money. I just want your autograph for..." and she interrupts me.

"Autograph?"

"Yeah, just you're autograph for my sister. She is your big fan and she admires you and your work a lot an- "And again she interrupts me, but why I am enjoying this conversation, I should be irritated!

"Okay let's make a deal. I will give you a signed copy of my novel and we will forget this encounter ever happened. "She said.

How can I forget such a meeting with a beautiful woman like her? Hell, just need one glance at her face.

"Excuse me...did you just hear me! "She said waving her hand. When the fuck she wear a hijab and covered her face. Only her eyes were visible due to a piece of translucent cloth that was designed on it. And man, I have never seen such beautiful brown eyes before. Now she is standing in front of me.

"Will you just stop staring?! Never seen a woman before?" She spoke, her tone laced with frustration and irritation.

"Okay deal!" I said putting my hand for a handshake.

When her warm and creamy soft hand touched me I felt something. With her single touch, my heart started to beat faster.

"Um...Do you have a problem with getting suddenly frozen?"She asked trying to let go of my hand. And I let it go feeling embarrassed.

"Are you single?"

WHAT.

THE.

ACTUAL.

FUCK!

You have officially gone insane Aiden!

"Excuse me, that's none of your business! "She said in a monotone and handed me the book from her purse.

"This is the original signed copy for your sister. Now the deal is done so back off!" I stand aside from the exit and grabbed her wrist.

"Why the fuck you are holding me now?"

"Aiden. Aiden Garcia"

"What?"

"My name"

"I never asked so now let me go," She said while trying to free herself from me.

"Although I want to know your name, I will respect your privacy but I promise this is not our last encounter Amor.(love)" I said and let go of her.

And I will make sure of it.

"Whatever" She said and went away.

Let's just say after that I was my sister's favorite person even though she wanted to know how was I able to get original signed copy. I closed the subject just by saying that Money is everything but I know she didn't believe me. But thank god she didn't ask me anything further and I was able to save my sexy ass.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

"Dude, you are saying as you have already met her! " He teased me.

"You have no idea about it Dre" I said chuckling to myself.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

And chapter 2 is done...Did you like it? Please feel free to comment suggestions and feedbacks or you can simply message me :). Also, you can tell me via comments on my Instagram page. The username is wattpadbook___reviews . Also, feel free to dm me there too!

VOTE.

COMMENT.

SHARE.

Until then Bye. Love you all. xo.xo.

- S_J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645K 28.6K 41
ဒီဇတ်လမ်းလေးကတော့ ချမ်းသာတဲ့အလွှာကြားက စုံတွဲတစ်တွဲရဲ့အိမ်ထောင်ရေးပဏိပက္ခတွေအကြောင်းကိုရေးဖွဲ့ထားတာပါ။ မိန်းခလေးတိုင်းရဲ့ အိမ်မက်ကချမ်းသာတဲ့အမျိုးသား...
147K 2.6K 130
NOT MY STORY, NOR MY TRANSLATION For Offline Reading Purpose Only Author(s) 鹿迟 Summary Sheng MuMu was transmigrated into a novel. While others transm...
793K 80K 55
3 lives got entangled due to the twisted Destiny...... Vidyut Rajvanshi married his college sweetheart Sanjana and was leading a happy life ......bot...
4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...