Never Enough (COMPLETED)

By ZiaSeulgs

COMPLETED "Jennie, I-I like you." "I definitely don't feel the same way four eyed monkey." "O-oh well it's o... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
Note
#6
#7
BLACKPINK COMEBACK
#8
#9
Random
Teaser Pt.2
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
23 JenLisa Day
#18
#19
#20
#21
HYLT D-1
#22
HOW YOU LIKE THAT
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
Epilogue
Thank You
HAPPY JENLISA DAY
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
NEW STORY
Brand New Addition

#44

6.4K 137 8
By ZiaSeulgs

No one's POV

After the incident with Ten, Jungkook and BamBam. Chittaphon immediately left the house. Trying to drive as fast as he can without getting into an accident, to his way to their hideout.

He really is worried for his sister. Worried is understatement, he felt he could just kill to anyone who lays their hands on Lisa.

He never really thought that Kai would also annoy Lisa's life. What Kai did to their Dad and gang is unacceptable.

Yes, Kai messed with the whole Manoban family. He is Ten's enemy, threat.

After what happened to his Father, he promised to himself that one day he'll give Kai what he deserved.

Hell. Pure hell.

He will never forgive Kai and his gang for killing their Dad.

You heard it right.

They killed their Dad.

That's why Ten was able to go back into Lisa's life. Why he met up with their Mom, to tell her about everything that happened.

Especially to what happened to Mr. Manoban.

Their Mom was so devastated to hear it, even though he left them, she still has this undying love for him. He is her one and only love anyway, her lifetime.

Ten's phone started to ring. He picked it up with his furious eyes on the road.

"Ten speaking."

"Alpha, we need your help." Hanbin replied, a small world isn't it?

"I can't right now. I got more important stuff to handle."

"We just need some back up here at the Kim's. We've been receiving threats by Jongin and the others."

He abruptly stopped the car, he gritted his teeth. No one really likes to hear his name.

"I'll send them right away. Make sure that Lisa's girlfriend is safe."

He couldn't just go without doing a background check to Lisa's girlfriend and friends.

The night where he stumbled upon Jennie on their household, he immediately searched about her.

And he's proud that Lisa found someone who can really love her and to fill in the gap he made in Lisa's heart.

But I guess now, there's something wrong with destiny. They've been playing with Lisa eversince. Now his sister is no where to be seen due to the fact of seeing her girlfriend kiss her Mafia ex.

"That's the problem. Kai called her and told her to go to where he is right now. Or else he'll kill, Lisa."

Fuck, not Lisa. He doesn't want any of his family to get killed, again. Not by Kai, again.

"Is she going? I know this sounds selfish but she needs to go where the fuck he is right now. We'll help her, just make sure to keep the others safe. Copy?"

"Yes Alpha. Please be safe too." He dropped the call and drove off.

Jungkook's POV

Jin hyung suddenly called me and told me to rush to his bar. Not in the mood to drink but his my hyung I've got to obey him.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" I asked once me and Bam stepped in his office.

"Look, I'm not supposed to spill anything, but I couldn't hold it anymore. Lisa came here earlier, drinking her pain away. When suddenly she disappeared in thin air. We thought she went home already, but the cctv says the opposite." I gulped down, me and Bam went closer to his desk where the monitor is located.

And for a fact my fucking blood boiled . My eyes became so furious.

Kai. Just. Kidnapped. Lisa.

"What the! I'm going to kill him!" Bam shouted and paced around the room. Gripping onto his hair, heaving so hard.

I stayed in place. Because if I move,  I could damage and break something. And I don't want to disappoint Jin hyung.

"We need to report this to the police." Jin hyung picked up his phone but I stopped him.

"No hyung. If you do, Lisa would be dead before we can even save her. Jongin can do anything he wants. And killing Lisa is one of those."

"But Dude! Lisa is going to die!"

"Then I will find her Bam! I will find her before any bad things happen!" I left the room, not caring if I am making a wrong decision.

My phone suddenly rang again.

"What?!"

"Hey, don't shout at me! I'm your girlfriend!" Shit, it's Yeri.

I breathed in and out, Bam and Jin hyung is already behind me.

"I'm sorry Bub. Just found out that Kai kidnapped Lisa."

"We found out that too. He called Jen and told her to get back with him or else Lisa will die."

No, Lisa will not die!

No one will die!

"Did she agree?"

"Having no choice, she did. But Bub, you know how much she loves Lisa. This is just unacceptable."

"I know Bub. I know. We need to do something. Did he send her an address or something?"

"He did. Bub. What are you trying to do?"

"Please send it to me Bub. I'm sorry but we need to help Lisa. I hope you understand."

"Hanbin told us that someone will accompany Jen."

"Who?"

"Ten I believe."

He really marked his words.

"Really? Then we would help him. Just please send it to me Bub."

"Fine, but be safe Bub okay? I love you."  I smiled, Yeri will always calm myself.

"I love you too." I dropped the call and told Bam what we're about to do.

Jin hyung offered to help but I won't risk his life. Me and Bam can do this.

Anything for our Lali.

Lisa, hang in there Buddy.

Ten's POV

My troops are all geared up and ready to attack that fucking murderer.

I also sent back up to Hanbin. Making sure Lisa's loved ones are safe too.

"Boss, we're ready." Mark said through the ear piece. We're currently on the van towards the warehouse.

I was told that Jennie is on her way towards there too. She won't be surprised to see us cause we informed her before hand.

Jungkook and Bam decided to tag along which is something I am shocked at. Our cousin is that close to my sister? And their friend too?

I won't complain. At least they we're with Lisa throughout her life, where I couldn't be.

"Make sure to tell Jeon and Bam what we'll about to do. Don't let them go inside empty handed and uninformed. Where's Jennie?" I asked through the walkie talkie.

"Yes Boss. Both boys are already knowledged about tonight's agenda. Jennie is already on the front door."

I deeply sighed, I hope nothing happens to them.

I still want to witness their lovestory. On how she made my sister so happy despite of all the problems we've put her through.

"Alright. Stand by everyone. This is about to get messy."

Jennie's POV

At first, Taehyung objected since it is too dangerous. But I pleaded and forced him to understand, this is the only thing I could do to make it right.

Besides, I found out that Ten, Lisa's brother, is going to help us.

I'm fucking nervous. I'm standing in front of the door where Kai told me to go.

I closed my eyes, trying to calm myself, then suddenly Lisa's voice entered my mind.

"Nini, I love you."

Why does it feel like she's lettting go? Like she'll leave me?

"Lisa, please wait for me." I whispered under my breath and flinched when the door opened.

I then saw Chanyeol cheekily smiling at me.

"Kai! You're Babe is here! Come in Jen." I slowly walked inside, trying to glance back to give a signal to Ten.

The warehouse is so dim, the only source of light was the fire pit at the center.

Where's Lisa?

"Babe! You came!" Kai hugged me but I avoided him.

"Lisa, where is she? Let her go." I sternly said and he just scoffed.

I was about to slap him when his other gang members came with guns and knives on their hands.

I started to shiver in fear. Tears are clearly seen in my eyes. I thought there would be no violence that'll happen.

"You're going to greet your boyfriend like that? Oh well I'll let you off this time. Boys! Bring in the monkey!"

Stop calling her Monkey!

Sehun and Xiumin brought in a very beaten up, bloody and exhausted Lisa.

Her hair was so messed up. Left eye busted, lips cracked and full of blood. Her head had a big bump that turned into purple. Clothes were ripped and are still full with blood. Her cute nose broke, slender arms are full with scratches.

Lisa... Oh my gosh.

My kneels were unable stay still. I was literally shaking, I gasped when I saw her. My tears intently flowed down my face.

"Lisa!" I was about to run to her when the others blocked me.

"J-Jen..." Lisa weakly replied. She tried to look up but Sehun forcely brought her head down.

"Kai! You got what you need! Let her go!" I shouted at him, he was just literally laughing. He then walked towards me, wrapped his arm around my waist. Fucking disgusting.

"Come on just one more punch then I'll set her free."

"No! Fuck no!"

"Eh, I don't care. Suho hold Jennie." The so called Suho kept my hands back. I tried to escape but I'm fucking gifted with weak proportions.

"Kai! Stop!"

"Hey Monkey. Thanks for keeping my Babe for a while. Now I'm going to get her back. Hope you enjoyed it while it last!" He punched into her rib. She shouted in pain.

I though he'll only punch her once but he did it repeatedly.

"Kai! Stop! Stop! Please! Lisa!" I cried so hard, my hands are now probably worn out by Suho's strong grip.

"Ahh!" Lisa shouted so hard when Kai punched her stomach. She started to spit out blood.

No no no. This isn't supposed to happen.

Lisa, I'm sorry Love.

"One last and I'll be satisfied." He threw an uppercut and Lisa layed lifelessly on the floor.

I screamed and screamed. I just witnessed the love of my life got beaten up.

"There. That's for stealing my girlfriend. For your brother messing with my gang. For your father who's blood are also on my hands. God I want to kill you but killing one Manoban is enough."

He what?

He killed her father?

HE'S A FUCKING MURDERER!

"LET ME GO! LISA!" I kicked Suho in the balls and ran towards Lisa. Successfully avoided all the boys blocking my way.

I picked Lisa with all my strength trying to get her away from here. When Kai pulled my hair that brought me to the floor, he's dragging me already.

"What did I say? You never listen Jen."

Please, save us.

"KIM JONGIN!"

No one's POV

Ten and his gang bursted inside shooting their guns, aiming it to Kai's men. Not trying to kill them since it was Mr. Manoban's oath for them, not to kill anyone even if they're the enemy.

Jennie got up and helped Lisa get up. Luckily Bam and Kook was there to help Jennie.

"Dude lift her up. I got Jennie." Jungkook followed Bam and picked Lisa up, running to the exit. Bam helping Jennie while looking back if no one's following them.

Both gangs were fighting for their lives. Avoiding the bullets and knives. Beating each other up.

"What did I say to stay away from my family!" Ten punched Kai, kicking his chest, letting him fall to the ground.

"You killed our Father!" Ten kicked his jaw. Kai recovered and fought back.

"I don't fucking care!" Kai got his knife and sliced Ten's bicep. He hissed in pain but shrugged it off.

Meanwhile all of Kai's men are injured, wailing in pain due to the bullet wounds. That's what they get for messing with the wrong family.

"Boss! We can help!" Mark told the others to shoot Kai but Ten halted them.

"This is our fight." Ten grabbed a piece of metal pipe and started to beat up Kai.

Kai avoided but still got severely injured.

Falling down with a little bit unconscious. Ten cornered Kai, placing his foot above the dog's, I mean boy's neck. Letting him have a hard time to breathe.

"You weren't contented with killing our Father huh? Now you're bringing my sister to the frame. But remember who you're messing with Kim." Ten went off but Kai quickly got up and tried to shot him.

But he was too late. Mark shot Kai's leg.

"Fuck you Manoban!" Kai shouted, Ten showed his middle finger as a reply.

"I told you we can help you Boss." Mark shook his head when Ten chuckled.

"Whatever Mark. Call the police and pack them up. Where's my sister?"

"They brought them to the nearest hospital Boss. But you sure you won't keep them in the dungeon?" Ten stopped his tracks and looked back at Mark.

Smiling with a smudge of blood on his lip.

"Nope. Let the authorities deal with this legally. Plus I don't want to do it anymore. I want to live a normal life again."

"What are you trying to say Boss?" Ten brought his hand to Mark's shoulder. With a very big and proud smile on his face.

"It's time to step down and pass this title to someone. Congratulations, Master." Ten saluted at Mark and went off to where Lisa is.

Mark was left speechless. He finally proved to Ten that he can be the best and can lead their gang to a better future.

"Captain, the police is here." Johnny said.

"Alright then. Our work here is done. Good job today everyone. Just pack up and make sure no one from their gang escapes nor harm any individual again. By the way, you can call me Master."

"Congrats Master."

"Thanks. Now now. Let them, rot in hell." Mark smirked and winked at Kai who's trying to pry off by the officers' grips.

"Have fun, Jongin!" Mark waved goodbye and drove off.

All that's left now is Jennie and Lisa trying to fix their relationship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 309 27
??- aww...don't you all take care of me so much. ??- we know. ??- afterall we love you so much. ??- Aigoo..... I love you all too. ______________ ...
34.3K 3.5K 41
"I am doing fine the way I am! Why are you making me do something against my willing?" "Is this kid going to be my husband?" "Ahhhhh I want choco a...
209K 6K 38
"I love you so I will wait for you. I will wait for you to love me, no matter how long it takes" Jennie to Lisa "I can no longer see you with my eye...
87.7K 3.4K 46
"Don't come too near". These were the first words to leave her mouth. They hadn't seen each other in six months and these were the only things she co...