You Complete Me

Af titi_hendrix

Sequel to My Life's Meaning🚨 Mere

β€’|1|β€’
β€’|3|β€’
β€’|4|β€’
β€’|5|β€’
β€’|6|β€’
β€’|7|β€’
β€’|8|β€’
β€’|9|β€’
β€’|10|β€’
β€’|11|β€’

β€’|2|β€’

5.5K 348 128
Af titi_hendrix

Lauren Monique

Biting Elijah's lower lip I wiggled my eyebrows at him when he opened his eyes. Pulling him out of bed I lead him into the bathroom and began stripping out of my clothes.

"Hurry up, before the kids wake up"

"Not only did you wake me up in the strangest way but to take a shower? You woke me up for a shower?" he yawns taking out his toothbrush.

"I want sex dumbass" turning on the water I got in pinning my hair up. "I just so happened to need to shower and this would be killing two birds with one stone"

"What time is it?"

"Dick appointment o'clock" shrugging I reached up and got my body wash from the rack. "we should go on another trip before Delilah starts school"

"Do you still want to go to Bali?"

"Yeah but not with the kids, that's a have sex all day and night kind of trip. We could go visit Vivian, she's still in Bora Bora with your stepdad"

"He's not my stepdad, my mother is just with him because she recently broke up with the first guy she met out there"

"I wonder what happened between her and Jordan, it seemed like she liked him"

"Dada!"

"I'm in the bathroom!" he yells back

"Bro" I groan annoyed. "I never have you to myself anymore"

"Yes you do" chuckling he wiped his mouth, opening the door Milan ran past him to the toilet. "good morning to you too"

"Morning!" she smiles pushing her hair out her face, sitting on the toilet.

"Milan you left your room, passed the bathroom in the hallway just to come to ours? Seriously" glancing at her I closed the shower door. "Papa?"

"Yes, Love?"

"Do you want to go get full-body massages with me today? Tiana and Sienna are out with the twins at a family reunion in Italy"

"I'm not comfortable with a man rubbing on me for fifty minutes, so no"

"There are females that work there, it'd be fun and relaxing"

"I'll think about it"

"Dada, I need tissue" Milan yawns

"I want to come out of retirement" I blurted out without thinking, I miss going on missions and blowing shit up. Lately, Elijah's been the only one getting to experience these kinds of things.

"What?" he questions opening the shower door. "why?"

"Because I miss traveling and—"

"We can take trips Lauren, you don't need to come out of retirement to do that"

"I want to go out on missions, you won't let me go on yours or introduce me to your mafia. It's unfair"

"You are a mother before anything, focus on the kids"

Closing the door he walked away irritatedly, I understand why though. He likes keeping his home life separated from his work life, mostly to keep the kids out of harm's way but I'm the Mafias wife. They should know who I am.

After washing my body I got out, wrapping a towel wrapped myself.

Hearing soft snores I looked to my right seeing Milan asleep on the toilet.

Shaking my head I dried my arms before wiping her and pulling her underwear up, she didn't have on any pants so I didn't have to worry about them. Flushing the toilet I carried her back to her room, laying her in Squirts bed.

She always slept in his bed whenever I made Amir sleep in their room. She has her room but she rather be in his so I added a bed in there for her even though she doesn't sleep in it.

Going back to my room I dried myself off, putting on one of Elijah's shirts I threw on underwear going back to bed. Spooning him from behind I buried my face in his back.

"Elijah, I just want to be useful. I can help with almost everything, please let me be your partner. I don't want to be in the shadows anymore working behind the scenes"

Turning in my arms he slid downwards to lay his head onto my chest, wrapping his arms around me.

"What about the kids? Let's say I agree to let you become my partner. Tiana's gone and so is Sienna, who's going to stay with them?"

"Pops won't mind babysitting them, or the boys"

"Amir has separation issues, how will we deal with that?"

"I can make him more candles with my perfume, it helps, and let him have one of my hoodies"

"Well try it out, I'll take you with me on my next mission. If it goes well I'll consider working with you"

"It's a date!" hugging him I kissed his forehead. "that'll be the first time we went on a mission together!"

"You truly are one of a kind, I've never seen someone get excited about killing people" laughing Elijah pulled the covers up snuggling into my chest. "how long until you have to go to your studio?"

"We have time, I don't need to be there until one in the afternoon"

I could hear nails tapping against the hardware floor coming closer to our room. Oh boy.

"Tatum and Delilah are coming" Elijah yawns

Sure enough, they came into the room climbing into bed with us, laying beside me Delilah got under the covers going back to sleep.

Elijah unraveled himself from me getting up, grabbing his arm I looked at him sideways.

"Where are you going?"

"To get the little ones, I'd like to be with my whole family" moving away he left the room

I wish someone told me by kids I wouldn't have any alone time with my man. I love my babies but damn, I want to love on Papa just like the old days with no interruptions.

Getting into a comfortable position I grabbed his phone looking through his email, it was mostly filled with his business partners about his gym and tattoo joint. I've already read most of his emails before but sometimes I reread them to make sure I don't miss anything, he overlooks at of things so I usually go behind him and have a look for myself.

Elijah came in with Amir in one arm and Milan in the other, leaning over Delilah he laid them beside us.

Coming around the bed he got in the position we were in a few minutes ago. Glancing at the phone he closed his eyes.

"Find anything?"

"No, but your ex called a few minutes ago" I lied waiting for a reaction but all he did was move closer pressing a kiss to my chest. "you could've at least pretend to be caught"

"Oh no, Babe you caught me" Elijah groans sarcastically. "please don't be mad"

"Man bye" scoffing I reached over and laid his phone on the nightstand. "what are you doing today?"

"I'm taking the girls to the water park with Dave and his daughters, I would like for Amir to come but I know he wouldn't enjoy himself since you won't be there"

"Doesn't Dave have a son now? He should be around Squirt's age, maybe we could meet up with Aaliyah and see if Squirt talks to their son. Not now but later this month or something"

"I doubt it but it's worth a try, I don't want him to grow up by himself and too attached to you. He'll miss out on being a kid and become socially awkward"

"Like you?" smirking I looked away when Elijah glances up at me.

"I'm not socially awkward, I just don't like people and speaking when I don't need to"

"You just described your son, he's a reflection of you"

Milan crawled over my hip and up my body, rolling onto the bed she moved closer to Elijah sucking her thumb. Laying her head on his back she sighed in contact putting a hand on his head.

"She's asleep?" he questions unsure

"Yeah"

***

Throwing confetti into the air I took multiple pictures as it fell onto the couple slowly.

"Turn to my left and look at each other" snapping photos I moved around getting different angles. "smile guys"

Amir dragged a box of balloons over then went back to my office, he's been helping me with my props and setting up my ring lights.

"Okay, while I change the backdrops you can change into your final outfit"

Sitting my camera on the tripod I switched the backdrops then swept up the confetti, laying the balloons down in a big group I noticed a few were missing.

"Squirt, a few balloons are missing"

He ran out of the office holding one balloon, giving it to me he took the box pushing it to the office.

Coming back out he dragged it to the balloon Pile, dumping the rest of the balloons out.

"Thank you baby"

"Welcome"

While I waited for the couple to return I heard my phone ring, going to my front desk I picked it up.

"Wassup?"

"Babe? I—there's a woman here accusing me of sexually assaulting her. I swear I didn't do it, she slipped going up the stairs to a water slide and I caught her so she wouldn't fall on Milan. She's telling people I groped her and tried to pull her to a nearby restroom" Elijah rambles, the panic in his voice is heard as he continues talking. "The woman's friends are taking her side saying they saw it happen, I don't know what to do"

"Wha—I—shit. Tell the police or whoever questions you the truth and wait for me. I'm coming" gesturing Squirt to put his shoes back on I turned off the lightning equipment grabbing my keys. "Where are the girls?"

"I sent them to Dave, he's talking to a police officer right now"

"Alright, give me ten minutes and I'll be on my way. I love you"

"I love you too"

"Amir you've got to move quickly we have to go" jogging over to the dressing rooms I knocked on the door. "Quan? Mario? I have a family emergency and I have to go, can you guys come back tomorrow to finish your photoshoot?"

"Yes that's perfect actually, we have something come up and we have to leave as well" Mario chuckles stepping out in the clothes he came with

"Okay, hows four o'clock sound?"

"Perfect, thank you"

Nodding I went into my office getting a wad of cash, my handbag, and Amir's iPad.

"Excuse me? Do you expect walk-ins?" I heard a deep masculine voice ask, unintentionally I shivered at the tone.

"Yes but unfortunately I won't be able to take you today, if you come back tomorrow I'll be more than happy to assist you" looking up I gave the man a tight lip smile, nodding he smiles turning around leaving.

Scooping Amir up I walked out behind him and the couple locking the doors.

We've been out of trouble for two years and happy with the family we created so why does bad stuff all of a sudden popup?

***

"He tried to rape me!" the woman shouts in my face. "He tried to strip me naked in front of everybody!"

"Ma'am ima need you to give me fifty feet, your mouth is stink" covering my nose I looked away. "we can take this to court—"

"No" Elijah shakes his head quickly. "that'll be on my record, it'll be bad for business"

For him to be a mafia man he keeps his record clean, but then again he doesn't want to be in it

Turning to him I wiped the sweat off his chin.

"You'll beat the case, chill" I mutter lowly. "since I've been here she changed her story twice and her friends are saying different things"

"Okay" nodding he ran a hand through his hair. "you believe me right? That I didn't do it"

"Of course"

He has me, why would he need anyone else? I'm everything he needs and more. From a partner in crime to the mother of his kids and his wife. Three in one.

"You'll be hearing from our lawyer" smiling at the woman I lead Elijah to the exit. "Dave took the girls with him to Aaliyah's house, Squirt went with them too. Mainly because Milan asked him to go through"

"Can I use your phone to call my mother? My phone died"

"Here" handing it to him I took out my keys when my truck came into view. "you want to go home first or get the kids?"

"Home" he mutters dialing Vivian's number

"Ok"

"Hello? Mom?"

"What's popping son, whatcha calling for? Don't tell me Lauren's pregnant again, I told that bitch we were having a hot girl year, she's always ruining my plans" Vivian rants. "FaceTime me, let me see that bitch"

"Mom she's not pregnant, her tubes are tied remember? I'm calling about me" Elijah stresses getting into the passenger side, dragging my feet I got into the driver's seat

"What's wrong?"

He told her about the incident and how the woman called the cops and caused a big scene.

"Hold up, I'm booking my plane ticket. This heifer got the game fucked up. One thing my son isn't is a fucking rapist, where the fuck is Lauren?"

"I'm here" I groan rolling my eyes, now watch her snap at me

"Where the hell were you during this? You know my boy can't handle situations like this"

"I was working, he'll be okay Vivi. I already have a lawyer for him"

"How old does the lady look? These hands rated E for everyone but I can't go to jail for beating on a minor"

"Close to fifty give or take, she isn't young"

"I've been there sometime this week, tell Bakari to has those edibles ready for me too"

"I'll think about it"

Elijah hung up with a long sigh, leaning his seat back he covered his eyes with his arm.

"Papa, you alright?" putting a hand on his thigh I drove by an arguing couple. That used to be us

"No, I'm being accused of something I didn't do and both of our daughters were there"

"Stressing about isn't going to make things better, the lady is lying. She'll be the one going to jail, false accusations can get you six months in prison I think. I'm not sure but I do know you have to serve some time in jail"

"She's a woman, the court will believe her"

"Not necessarily, do you know how many women get dismissed? She rarely gets justice but in your case, the only person who needs it is you. She's trying to damage your image"

"I hope your right"

"I am most of the time, move your arm I need a kiss" stopping at a red light I leaned over trying to kiss him but he wouldn't move his arm. "Papa come on"

"Later" turning away he exhaled slowly

See now I gotta beat that hoes ass, she has my man stressing and shit

"Hello?" Elijah mumbles, glancing at him I realize he was talking on the phone.

I thought he was talking to himself.

"Is he alright? Do we need to come to get him?" he questions. ". . .oh ok, it's okay with us"

"No it's not" taking the phone from him I looked at the caller ID. "Hi Dave, what did Elijah agree to?"

"I asked if the kids could stay over, Amir and my son are playing and the girls are playing dress-up with Aaliyah"

"Oh okay, yeah that's fine. Has he asked about me?" I ask referring to Squirt.

"Nah, he hasn't said much"

"Oh well if he does could you call me?"

"Yeah"

Hanging up I frowned not liking the idea of being away from my baby all night, that'll be the first night he's been away from me.

The girls always sleepover at Pops or Quincy's house so it wasn't a big deal but Squirt? Shit

Man, I want to cry, I know I said I wanted him to befriend their son but damn I wasn't talking about it now.

"You're about to cry aren't you?" Elijah chuckles sitting up.

"Shut up" putting shades on I ignored his laughter when the tears started rolling down my face. "Fuck you"

➿ Add Solitude to your library, Tiana & Remo's story. Geo and Sienna's story will also be in it. ➿

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.2M 59.1K 55
"πšŒπšŠπš— πš’ πšπšŠπš•πš” 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš‹πš˜πšžπš πšœπš˜πš–πšŽπšπš‘πš’πš—πš πš—πšŽπš ." | - | sequel to "Speakℒ️" slow updates
45.2K 1.4K 23
π˜›π˜π˜π˜•π˜Žπ˜š π˜Šπ˜π˜ˆπ˜•π˜Žπ˜Œ, π˜—π˜Œπ˜–π˜—π˜“π˜Œ π˜Šπ˜π˜ˆπ˜•π˜Žπ˜Œ, π˜π˜Œπ˜Œπ˜“π˜π˜•π˜Žπ˜š π˜Šπ˜π˜ˆπ˜•π˜Žπ˜Œ π˜›π˜–π˜–.....
3.6M 165K 136
A Stephen James book! (BWWM) "What the hell? No, get your ass in that house and beat Elijah's ass" she pulls me up "do you want to be with him?" "Of...
3.5K 135 30
Comedy Romance, and that's all