Needing You (You Series, Book...

By Regnado

Finding Happiness Spinoff - Cole When I was 19, I knocked up the wrong woman. Trying to do the right thing fo... More

Peeps :)
Family Tree
Dylan - Prologue
Cole - One
Dylan - Two
Cole - Three
Dylan - Four
Cole - Five
Dylan - Six
Cole - Seven
Dylan - Eight
Dylan - Ten
Cole - Eleven
Dylan - Twelve
Cole - Thirteen
Dylan - Fourteen
Cole - Fifteen
Dylan - Sixteen
Cole - Seventeen
Dylan - Eighteen
Cole - Nineteen
Dylan - Twenty
Cole - Twenty-One
Dylan - Twenty-Two
Cole - Twenty-Three
Dylan - Twenty-Four
Cole - Twenty-Five
Dylan - Twenty-Six
Cole - Twenty-Seven
Dylan - Twenty-Eight
Cole - Twenty-Nine
Dylan - Thirty

Cole - Nine

7.6K 312 10
By Regnado

9

Cole

Frustrating. Why the fuck is waiting for court so fucking frustrating. They seriously have continued the custody hearing for like three more fucking months. As is, Tia went right back to barely letting me see the kids. She intentionally shows up late, then says something is going on so she needs them back early. It's pissing me off to no end, but I'm trying to stay as civil as possible.

Tonight, is for me though. I'm drinking with my brothers at our parent's house. Where I happen to be stuck living at for the time being. Just until the divorce is final, I've got something up my sleeve.

"Y'all see Jordan lately?" Kase asked as he got back into the hot tub with another beer. He and Jensen were in the hot tub, Colt, Seth, and myself in the pool.

"Yo, fuck him." Jensen laughed. "Last time I saw him he was doing keg stands. That dick ever going to settle down?"

"He's a child. So probably not." Colt laughed.

"Such an idiot. I saw him last night. He'll never change. His girl is like fresh 21." I stated taking another swig of my beer, then handed it to our younger brother Seth. He snuck a sip and handed it back.

"That was not smooth. I thought Jordan was dating Dylan's friend Summer?" Kase laughed. I shrugged my shoulders, I didn't care, I was already 8 in. Not much could knock this smile off my face.

"They're on again off again...fuck buddies I guess." I shrugged.

"What's the deal with you?" Jensen asked pointing his bottle to me.

"What do you mean?"

"You seeing someone yet?"

"He's waiting for the right time to bang the shit out of Dylan." Kase said laughing harder this time.

"What about Dylan?" Her beautiful voice came from the driveway, I turned around and leaned my arms on the concrete side of the pool pursing my lips watching her walk towards the edge and standing right in front of me. God damn, she was a sight in a tight black dress and heels.

"Nothing." I smiled up at her and put my hand on her ankle.

"You even think of pulling me in. I will beat you viciously while you're sleeping." Her eyes were wide and she tried to step back but couldn't because of my now closed my hand around her ankle.

"I'll take my chances."

"COLE DON'T!" She squealed but I hadn't moved my hand. The guys were all laughing. Letting my beer sit on the edge, I pulled myself up and out of the pool and she took a few steps back. Wait, did she just check me...no I'm just drunk. She placed her hands on my chest. "Please, don't throw me in."

"Why not?" I took a step closer putting my hands on her waist, with a strong urge to pull her flush against me.

"Because, I still have to go meet my Dad." I knew that was a lie, because she told me she was meeting him for dinner and it was now past eleven. Also, because I could tell when she was lying. She put her hands on my forearms and our bracelets snapped together.

"Liar." I smiled, she tried to hide hers.

"How drunk are you?"

"Are you trying to see if you can out-wit me?"

"Maybe?" The guys all laughed harder, I forgot they were even there.

"You already met up with your Dad."

"So, it's cold." It may have been April, but it wasn't cold, and the pool was heated.

"I'll make sure you're warm."

"Yea he will!" Kase hooted. Dylan glared over at him. "Shit." He shoved his beer against his mouth and looked away.

"Cole, I swear."

"You don't scare me."

"I should." She shot back. "You never answered how drunk you were."

"He just finished his 8th!"

"Thanks Seth!" She smiled at my younger brother. I couldn't blame him, a beautiful girl in his sight wearing what she was. Shit I'm fumbling over my own thoughts. She tried to push me but I didn't budge. "Cole." She gave me a look but the smile didn't leave my face as I took a step back pulling her with me. "Cole!" She said a little sterner this time. I pulled her so she was flush against my wet body, her arms went around my neck and I spun and jumped in the pool. When we both popped up on top of the water the guys were all cracking up laughing and she was too. She shook her head.

"I knew that was coming." Kase said still laughing.

"I hate every single one of y'all Weaver boys." Dylan said through a laugh, then wrapped her arms around my neck. "I can't reach, I can't swim in the dress, it is too short to wrap my legs around you, and I'm not flashing any of them." I licked my lips unintentionally staring at her mouth, thinking about her not wearing anything under this, my hands instinctively going to her lower back. "Cole." I looked back up at her eyes and swallowed hard, shaking my head.

"My bad." I smiled and swam us over to where she could touch.

"I'm stealing clothes." She said climbing out of the pool. "Which one is your towel, ass?" She smiled.

"Blue one." I stated following her out of the water.

"Have a good night you two!" Jensen yelled over to us, Dylan turned and flicked him off sticking her tongue out and they all started laughing again. I followed her inside like a lost puppy. The door shut behind us and she spun around and ran into me since I hadn't stopped walking.

"You good?" I let out a small laugh whispering.

"I feel like we're sneaking around because your parents are sleeping." She giggled also whispering.

"Get upstairs." I smiled shaking my head.

"Bet that's not the first time you've told a girl that." She stuck out her tongue and took off. I rolled my eyes and walked behind her. When I got up into my room she was already in the bathroom. "Cole!" She whisper yelled. I poked my head in the almost closed bathroom door.

"What?"

"Unzip this soaking wet stupid dress!" I laughed and walked over to her grabbing the zipper and sliding it all the way down to the top of her ass where it finally stopped. Swallowing hard I turned walking out of the bathroom and shut the door. My dick was stirring and she did not need to see that. I walked into the closet and grabbed a pair of boxers and shorts and put them both on throwing my trunks over my shoulder until she came out of the bathroom only wrapped in a towel. "Scuse me." She slipped around me, grazing her shoulder against my chest, and went into the closet.

"Shit." I blinked a few times and got myself into the bathroom shutting the door a little harder than intended. I threw my suit over the shower and leaned against the sink breathing heavily. Fucking alcohol what are you doing to me. She's my best friend, I shouldn't be having this kind of reaction to her, or these kinds of thoughts. Small knocks came from the door.

"You good?"

"Yea, be out in a sec." I ran my hands down my face making sure the situation in my shorts was down, then walked back out into my room. She smiled at me from my bed.

"I'm so mad at you." I laughed at her.

"No, you're not. What made you swing over?"

"I'm supposed to be getting something for your sister. But she'll get it tomorrow, I just wasn't going to have time to stop here tomorrow like I usually do." She shrugged. I laid down next to her.

"Can I hold you?" She smiled softly before placing her head on my chest and wrapping her arm around my waist. I let out a chuckle then a sigh.

"You okay?"

"Yea, right now I'm perfect." I felt her smile.

"How was your night with those dorks?"

"Cut short." I laughed again and felt her giggle.

"Your doing!" I shrugged.

"Not going to complain about it, that's for damn sure." She smiled again nuzzling in against me. We woke up the next morning when my bedroom door popped open and Dad started talking right away. It took me a minute to realize I wasn't dreaming.

"I told them you were still sleeping!" Was the last thing I heard. I opened one eye and looked over at him. Dylan was definitely still laying on me. She jumped when I did. "Oh fuck, shit, sorry!" He slammed the door shut and yelled through it. "You may be hungover from last night, but you're late for work, Aiden and Hayes are here waiting on you!" I took in a deep breath and stretched. Dylan jumped up off me and had her head in her hands.

"Oh my god." Her raspy morning voice was making my dick stir again, okay maybe it wasn't the alcohol. Na, I'm just hungover now.

"What?"

"Your Dad just caught us in bed together." She covered her smile.

"Uh we aren't kids anymore Dylan, and it's not like anything was happening more than sleep." I laughed.

"It's your Dad!"

"And?"

"And! Oh god." She just started to giggle and climbed out of my bed heading straight for the bathroom. I stretched again before standing up, and became very aware of the situation in my shorts. She opened the bathroom door and I completely ball tapped the shit out of myself trying to hide it, and went down to my knees. She laughed hard. "You're so dumb."

"Thanks" I rasped.

"I'll see you later." She smiled and kissed my cheek before leaving my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 6.1K 32
Finding Happiness Spinoff - Aiden One shit relationship turned me into a once a done guy. The second she walked out of my garage I was hooked. I was...
42.4K 1.7K 26
Kingston Spin-off #4 THE FOURTH BOOK OF THE KINGSTON SPIN-OFF SERIES! Kinsley Andrews doesn't know where to pick up when her life takes a major shif...
1M 32.6K 31
The second I saw her my skin heated and heart skipped a beat. I knew I had to know who she was. I knew I just needed to be near her. After my horribl...
22.2K 2.3K 33
Sixteen years ago, my sisters and I moved from France to the United States to live the American dream. Not long after, I met Declan, a marine who was...