dark deception oneshots

By BlackMoonOwl

REBOOTED To save space lol The newest oneshots have far better quality. More

first
characters
Mine. Yandere!William x reader
Kid. Henry x Short!reader (1)
Kid. Henry x short!reader (2)
Not again. Xavi x small!reader
Romeo. Maximillian x reader
Fool. Collin x male!reader
Fashion. Maurits x reader
Weirdo. Armin x reader
Drunk!Rowan x Male!reader
Stone cold. Marshall x reader
Admirer. Rowan x reader
Lovesick. Perceval x reader
My gem. Christopher x reader
Weak. Collin x male!insecure!reader
5k special! Collin x reader x Claude
More than best friends? Walter x reader
Teddy bears. Bernard x Male!reader
Lucid dreams. Yandere!William x reader
🌟Witchcraft🌟 Human!Maurits x reader
Fearfull sweetheart. Frederick x reader x Bernard
💗Family gathering💗 Human!Bernard x reader
☆star of the show☆ yandere!Maximillian x reader
~Hard as stone~ Yandere!Marshall x reader
*tired Jealousy~* Jealous!William x reader
~What~ Cameron x reader
×mortality× Malak × reader
~{Family}~ Human!Collin x reader
~Seven minutes in heaven~
~seven minutes in heaven~ William x reader
~Seven minutes in heaven~ Collin x reader
~Seven minutes in heaven~ Maurits x reader
~seven minutes in heaven~ Bernard x reader
~seven minutes in heaven~ Richard x reader
~seven minutes in heaven~ Maximillian x reader
~seven minutes in heaven~ Damian x reader
~seven minutes in heaven~ Frederick x reader
~seven minutes in heaven~ Marshall x reader
Merry christmas~!
Late xmas special.
~{doubt}~ Andrew x male!reader
~{Get in!}~ Xavi x reader x fedor
~{Come back here!}~ Frank x reader
~{untrue}~ Richard x male!seductive!reader {part 1}
~{Untrue}~ Richard x male!seductive!reader ~{2}~
yandere alphabet
William yandere alphabet headcanons
Bernard yandere alphabet
Malak yandere alphabet
Collin yandere alphabet
Yandere Marshall alphabet.
Yandere Andrew alphabet
yandere Richard alphabet.
~{comfort after pain}~ William x reader
~{Exception}~ Emory x reader
~{begone}~ Maurits x reader x Maximillian
Useless incorrect quote content
~{100K reads special}~ New statue x GN!reader
~{Exhaust}~ William x reader
(smile) Damian x reader
!Urgent!
For those wondering.
~Xmas/New years special~
Valentines day special ~ Prideful cast x reader
(Flustered) Bernard x flirty!Male!reader
~Mastermind~ Yandere!Collin x reader
(Special) Lee's artworks. (Mostly Collin)
~Let us be your friend~ Damien x male!reader
Why i haven't been updating a lot.
Final say - the future. (+Some extras)
I am a liar lol (AKA I'm back.)
~Revenite~ New watchers x reader
~Lay down~ Augustin x tired!reader
~Bargain~ Malak x reader.
A golden new year (short gw drabble)
~Listen~ Frederick x fem!reader
Next generation gold watcher books

~{Music talent}~ jealous!Damian x reader

3.5K 55 57
By BlackMoonOwl

You had no idea how you got yourself in this situation. You were surrounded from each direction by these statues. One dressed in yellow, one in red and one in green. No idea on how to act, you quickly ran to the side. The yellow statue got ready, raising his axe at you as you ran right into him. You somehow managed to push him to the ground, falling right next to him. You quickly got up for before he could react, and started running. A pair of footsteps quickly came after you. You kept running, not looking behind you.

Running into something that seemed like a music room, you came to a halt. You shut the door. Locking the door was impossible, though. You decided to look around for a while. There were all types of instruments all around the room. You decided to sit by the piano, brushing your fingers over the keys. Taking a deep breath, you started to play one of your favorite melodies. You became so fixated on the piano that you didn't notice the door opening. When you were finished you sighed. Out of nowhere someone started clapping. You immediatly tensed up at this.

In the doorway stood the exact same statue dressed in gold and yellow. He was clapping and nodded in approval. You awkwardly stood next to the piano, trying to figure out what was happening. Now that you could take a closer look at the statue, you noticed he was wearing glasses. The statue eventually stopped clapping and then approached you. You tried to back off, somewhat scared. The statue was unarmed though. He physically picked you up, and began to carry you in his arms. He sat you down on a chair, motioning for you to stay there. He then left.

You awkwardly sat that for a while, waiting for the statue to return. Looking at the door you could not help but think about escaping. Just as you were about to get up the statue returned, this time holding a violin. He sat down next to you, awfully close. Then he started to play the exact same melody you had just played on the piano. His eyes were closed and he seemed completely lost in the moment. You watched on in amazement, unsure how to react. You stood up, him opening his eyes. He stopped playing as he watched your every move.

Slowly making your way back to the piano, you sat down. The statue seemed to catch on and started all over again. This time, you played along on the piano. You two played for what felt like forever. Just as you were about to finish the door swung open."Damian who is-" In the doorway stood a very confused statue dressed in brown. He looked at you, then the statue in yellow. A smile formed on the face of the strange statue. "Damian! I never thought you were the type of person." The statue spoke for the first time.

"Bernard... what do you want?" You gave them both a confused look. The statue quickly took note of this. "Oh i forgot to introduce myself, i am Bernard and this lovely man here is Damian." He gently bowed down. You slightly giggled at it. Damian clenched his fists and glared at Bernard. "Is there something.. oh i get it, apologies." Bernard quickly excused himself and left. You were left completely confused at the whole encounter. Damian looked annoyed, nearly angry. "So.. your name is Damian?" you asked. He simply nodded, not giving it much attention. "I think it's a beautiful name."

He tensed up at this. Damian muttered something under his breath and looked away. You stood up and walked towards him. You were somewhat hesitant of your next moves, but went on anyway. Gently running your fingers through his hair, surprising him. "Is everything alright?" You asked. Damian looked up at you. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Sorry, you just looked troubled. Damian stood up and grabbed your hand, dragging you along with him. "H-hey! What are you doing?" You asked, somewhat scared. He took you to a nearby room. Opening the door revealed a bedroom. The room looked  pretty cozy.

"Stay here." Damian demanded, before leaving once again. You awkwardly sat down on the bed, looking at the ground. You had no idea what was happening. Looking around the room you noticed some paintings on the walls, a bookcase and a desk among other things. You didn't realize how long you had actually waited untill Damian walked back into the room, followed by a statue dressed in grey. Damian immediatly went to you, standing next to you without a word. "Here she is William." The statue in grey approached you, kneeling down. "Hello there." He spoke in a tired, low voice.

~{Damians POV}~

"Who might you be?" He asked, holding her hands. The girl smiled nervously before replying. "I am (y/n)." She answered. William brushed her hair out of her face, placing his hand on her cheeck. Somehow, i felt my stomach churn at this. Something just didn't sit right with me about the situation. I had no idea how to react to it, but i knew i had to interrupt this. "So can i keep her alive or not?" I suddenly blurted out, startling (y/n). William thought for a while. "Malak doesn't allow things like this.." The girl started shaking, obviously scared.

"I will take all of the responsibility." I stated. William looked surprised, not knowing how to react to it. He finnally nodded. "Alright, but she is your responsibility." He warned. I nodded as William stood up. "I shall warn the others not to touch the girl, but i cannot guarantee anything." William said as he left the room. I kneeled down next to the girl and took her shaking hands in mine, looking her in the eyes.  Tears were streaming down her face. I had no idea how to react, i never knew.  I mentally cursed myself for not knowing.

~{second POV}~

Damian was holding my hands, struggling. He sighed as he stood up. Damian sat down next to you. "Hey, why are you keeping me alive?" Damian tensed up, trying to avert his eyes. You laid your hand on his shoulder, seemingly causing him more discomfort. Before you knew what was happening, he wrapped his arms around your waist. He pulled you onto his lap, burrying his face in your neck. You awkwardly placed your shaky hands onto his shoulders. He laid back down on the bed, placing you on top of him. Two arms wrapped around you, in a evidently protective manner.

"Good night." He mumbled. You weren't sure how he expected you to fall asleep suddenly. After all, he was just a stranger. As much as you tried to fight your urge to sleep, you felt your eyelids getting more and more heavy. With so many questions on your mind, sleep got to you.

.

.

.

"(y/n)? (y/n) wake up."

You groaned as you opened your eyes. Immediatly you noticed you were no longer on Damian, but simply on the bed. Standing over you was Bernard, smiling from ear to ear. "Glad to see you are alright." He cheered. You yawned and stretched. "Oh my."

"You seem really tired, let me help you." He, without warning, lifted you up in his arms bridal style. "Huh?" Bernard began walking out the door. "I am giving you some time to wake up, allow me to take care of you." His voice was soothing and calm. He carried you all the way to what you assumed was a kitchen. Alot of other statues were there. They were mostly gold, thought you was a few porcelain statues, silver statues and statues made out of jewels. In the crowd you noticed Damian, who was glaring daggers at the statue in brown.

Bernard gently placed you on one of the chair next to him. Damian obviously didn't like this, loudly clearing his throat. Bernard quickly picked up on this, awkwardly laughed and moved you next to him. It took a while before you noticed that all eyes were on you. Some looked at you in interest, some in digust. While some gave you welcoming and curious looks. William stood up, raising his arm in the air. When he caught everyones attention he began to talk;

"Gentlemen, i would like you to meet (y/n). She will be living with us from here on out. I ask of you to be kind with her. She is under Damians care and will stick with him. Please agree to these terms."

Some of the statues mumbled. You caught Damian glaring at someone who threw a tiny insult at you, which immediatly shut him up. Breakfest went on as usual, even though you were uncomfortable and the atmosphere was tense. After breakfest everyone parted ways. Damian had cleaning duty, but was also excused as he had you on his hands. Damian took you to one of the living room, handing you tea. He sat down next to you and fell into an awkward silence.

You gently grabbed his hands. "Is there something wrong?" You asked. He looked down, not responding. "You can tell me." You tried, failing. Your attempts was interrupted by a statue dressed in purple, wearing a mask. He sat down in front of you, looking you up and down. "How is this fine lady doing today?" He asked, in a flirty tone.  Damian immediatly tried to grab your hands, failing miserably. The other statue stood up and approached you. "My name is Maximillian, but you could call me your Romeo." He flirted, bowing and kissing your hand.

"Mind your business, shes mine." Damian snarled. Maximillian smirked, clearly knowing what he was doing. "Oh, is she now?" He mockingly asked. Damian stood up, looking down at the flirty statue. "Leave her alone Maximillian." He bitterly stated. "Oh, i see how it is." Maximillian giggled as he left. "By the way, jealousy is not a good look on you." This was the last straw for you. "Damian! What is happening, you got to tell me." Damian sat back down, pulling you on his lap. "I need you." He simply stated. You gently cupped his face.

"You seem to always bottle up your feelings, you can spill them out with me." He was hesitant at first, but obliged. "Nobody ever did such things for me, i know it is quick. But even in life, nobody cared for me that much." Damian crossed his arms, looking away. You felt your cheecks turning red. You gently grabbed his face, forcing him to look at you. Without thinking, you placed your lips on his. This took him by surprise, though he gently wrapped his arms around you. After the kiss he looked away, huffing in annoyance.

"Don't you take that the wrong way.."

(A/N: I never really made one of these as far as i know and my boi deserves luv)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3K 44
Oneshots of random bl ships. There will be ghostships along with some of the original couples from various series.
125K 3.2K 46
Y/N and Gajeel Fluff. And some other stuff.
2.5K 35 22
new hyperfixation abt the robots. these are mainly gonna be the ones i never see oneshots abt that i think deserve some (frank {platonic more than li...
260K 4.8K 74
Most of these are based on the Omegaverse.