Fire On Fire | The Vampire Di...

By Messy_Illusions

❝Fire on fire would normally kill us, but this much desire, together, we're winners they say that we're out o... More

Synopsis
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
Sequel!

10

7.9K 190 18
By Messy_Illusions

Spending the day with Bonnie and her mother, Ashley decided it would be best to be there for her friend as well as get away from the madness in Mystic Falls.

So after making a quick stop at the hospital to get some blood for Bonnie's mom, Caroline and Ashley walked up to Bonnie with the blonde carrying an ice chest, "Hey." Caroline and Ashley both mumbled to Bonnie.

"Hey."

"We totally lucked out. The hospital just had a blood drive, so we got some O negatives, some A's, and my personal favorite" Caroline said pulling out a blood bag, "B positive."

Bonnie, Caroline and Ashley were watching Abby who was in her garden standing next to an empty bird bath, "I made her a daylight ring. She's been standing out there all morning. I don't think she's taking this very well."

Caroline nodded, "Well, it's only been a few days since she turned. Your mom is still adjusting."

They all walk over to the newly turned vampire, "Ms. Wilson, why don't you come inside? Have something to drink?" Ashley offered with a slight smile.

Abby shook her head staring, "I can't feel it any more. My garden, it's gone. I can't feel anything." She stated before walking back towards the house.

Ashley shook her head in confusion, "I don't understand."

Bonnie sighed deeply, "Witches have a connection to the Earth. We can literally feel nature. Life." She explained cupping her hands on both sides of a dead plant, she recited a spell and suddenly the plant bloomed into a beautiful flower, "When Abby became a vampire, she lost it. I don't know how to help her."

Walking into the kitchen, Ashley saw Abby writing a letter while her stuff was already packed next to her, "What are you doing?" she frowned looking at the letter, the redhead realized it was a goodbye one, "Are you serious? You're going to leave?"

Abby sighed, "I have to. I don't know how to do this."

Ashley crossed her arms in front of her chest, "Do what? Be a vampire or a mother? Because Caroline can help you be a vampire, she can teach you self-control, but being a mother, I mean that's all you. Bonnie grew up without a mom, because you ran away once, but now you have an eternity to make up for it and you're just gonna throw that away?"

"She's better off without me."

"No, she's not. No one is better off without their parents. She wants to make this work. Please, don't do this, don't walk out on her again."

Abby ignored the redhead getting up, "Tell them I'm sorry." She said before heading out of the door leaving.

Next day Caroline and Ashley received a text from Stefan asking them to meet in the woods Elena met them there halfway to the actual meeting place.

"Hey Ash" Elena mumbled in greeting hoping to be on the girl's good side again.

Caroline looked at her sister waiting for her reaction before the redhead dismissed her sister's look turning to Elena, "Hey" Ashley greeted.

After a while Elena started explaining to them how Alaric's ring made him go rogue killing the council's members, "Alaric Saltzman killed our father?" Ashley asked shocked to hear the news.

"I can't expect you to be okay with this. But at least these herbs that Bonnie's giving him, they're healing him and they're keeping the dark side buried."

Ashley watched her sister's teary face so she held her hand giving it a little squeeze, "Yeah, and that's supposed to make everything okay?" Caroline inquired.

Elena grabbed Caroline's arm stopping her, "No, Caroline, it's not okay. It's horrible and I feel horrible about it, but he's a victim of something supernatural, he didn't ask for this, it just happened to him. Just like Bonnie's mom, I mean, she didn't ask to become a vampire. And neither did Stefan or Tyler."

"Or me."

"Or you. None of you asked for this, but who would I be if I just turned my back on any of you?" Elena said staring at the blonde.

Caroline moved to Elena's side wrapping her arm around her shoulders, "Oh, Elena Gilbert, savior of the cursed and the damned." Caroline said smiling.

As they started walking off again, Matt approached them, "Hey. What's with the cryptic secret meeting text?" He questioned looking like he wanted to be anywhere but here.

Ashley shrugged, "I don't know. Stefan just said to meet here."

"Where's Bonnie?" Stefan asked as they all turned around to see Stefan and Damon, "I texted her too." He continued.

"Um, Bonnie's mom bailed on her. Again. So, I think we should leave her out of this one." Ashley explained only looking at Stefan ignoring Damon's presence.

Matt frowned, "What are we doing here?"

"We found some more white oak. Long story, wait for the movie." Damon explained.

"Hang on. White oak? You have a weapon that can kill Klaus?" Elena inquired.

Stefan shook his head throwing down a duffel bag with white oak stakes in it, "Nope. We all have a weapon. Klaus has always been one step ahead of us, but now we have the advantage. We're all armed and they are all linked, meaning we only need to kill one of them. We need to seize the best opportunity, which means we need to prepare for every opportunity." Stefan explained.

Damon grabbed Elena moving her between him and Stefan, "Scenario number one. You get to play Klaus."

"Rebekah is our target so we distract her and catch her off guard. To do that we need to keep Klaus separate and occupied." Stefan stated staring at Ashley, "Ashley"

Ashley scoffed, "Why do I always have to be Klaus bait?"

Damon stared at the redhead, "Because he's obsessed with you."

"Oh like your obsession with Elena" She sassed staring at her ex boyfriend

Damon sighed not answering the redhead, "Now we need Caroline to play Rebekah. We use the quarterback to distract her. Just keep her talking"

"How?" Matt asked.

"Act interested. She's lonely, desperate." Damon stated.

"Clearly. She slept with you." Ashley noted while Elena and Caroline tried to suppress their grin.

"Hm. Beefcake holds bombshell. I come up from behind her." Damon expressed getting behind Caroline, grabbing her arms, and putting them behind her back, "Grab her arms like this."

Stefan came up with the stake in his hand, imitating stabbing Caroline, "Gives me time for one shot." Stefan declared as Damon let Caroline go.

"Got it?" As all of them nodded Stefan continued, "Good. So we all have one stake, we keep it hidden and we look out for any opportunity we have."

"No last minute attacks of pity for any of them." Damon added staring at Elena, "Don't worry about me. Not after what happened to Bonnie's mom."

He turned to Caroline raising hus eyebrows, "Barbie?" 

"Oh, I'm ready. Anything that will free Tyler from his sire bond to Klaus." She stated

"Carrot top?"

"I'm ready for this to be over so I don't have to deal with you again" She declared not hiding her anger.

Damon nodded taking a second as they both stared at each other he finally turned to Matt, "Busboy?"

"Do I have a choice?" Matt asked.

"Good point." Damon agreed.

"We have 12 stakes, 12 shots at killing one Original. We can do this. Alright." Stefan spoke to his friends.

Ashley entered the library in the Salvatore house where Alaric was lying on the couch, "Hey. I hear you had a run in with Buffy the vampire." She started.

"Yeah, I'll live. What are you doing here?" He asked frowning at the redhead, "Checking up on you. In case you're not you."  She answered.

"I'm me."

"Well I guess not you would say that too. Which is why..." she showed him the bottle of herbs that he needed to take, "Elena said you have to drink this. I hope it tastes better than it smells." She handed him the bottle.

"It doesn't." He denied taking a sip from the bottle, "Mmm. That's disgusting." Alaric complained putting down the bottle.

"It's either that or kill people." She paused for a second before continuing, "So. Elena told me everything." Alaric stared at the redhead for a second before looking away, avoiding her gaze.

Ashley sighed sitting down beside him on the couch, "Ashley." He started looking at her, "I am so sorry. I don't even know what else I could say."

"Right before breaking my curse I killed two people and I just-- I killed them and the worst part is I liked it there was this moment where I could've saved them but I didn't. I have blood on my hands too, I mean we all do" She explained.

Alaric shook his head, "Yeah, but the blood on my hands is your father's."

"Yeah, it is. Look, all I know is, I'm no better than you. So, I'm going to have to believe that you can be saved. Okay?"

He sighed nodding, "Okay."

Please don't forget to vote and comment if you like it ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 1.6K 61
PLAGIARISM IS ILLEGAL AND I WILL TAKE ACTION AGAINST YOU the vampire diaries, book two "And the walls kept tumbling down in the city that we love gre...
27.9K 574 13
"So I'm Amelia Gilbert. Yep, Elena's twin sister... We may look alike but we're very different. How? Well, I more weird, tough and smarter. We used t...
49.2K 1.9K 12
Damon never thought he would die at the hands of his wife. The last thing he saw before she pulled the trigger was her face, the face that haunted h...
90K 2.1K 54
" ᵗʳⁱᵖᵖⁱⁿᵍ, ᶠᵃˡˡⁱⁿᵍ, ʷⁱᵗʰ ⁿᵒ ˢᵃᶠᵉᵗʸ ⁿᵉᵗ ᵇᵒʸ, ⁱᵗ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᵇᵉ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵃⁱᵈ " - 𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦 𝘧𝘵. 𝘵𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯. |the...