Kingdom Hearts 3: Dragon War...

بواسطة GrimstoneRX1300

After the events of Dream Drop Distance and Time of the Keyblade, Arcturus and Sora join forces to fight agai... المزيد

Basic Info
Prologue: STORIES OF THE PAST AND FUTURE
Chapter 1: STRENGTH OF A HERO (OLYMPUS)
Chapter 2 : REGROUP AND RELEARN
Chapter 3: LAZY AFTERNOONS (TWILIGHT TOWN)
Chapter 4: OLD FACES
Chapter 5: FLOWER GLEAM AND GLOW (KINGDOM OF CORONA) part 1
Chapter 6: RAPUNZEL LEARNS THE TRUTH (KINGDOM OF CORONA) part 2
Chapter 7: VERUM REX (TOY BOX) part 1
Chapter 8: A TOY'S TRUE HEART (TOY BOX) part 2
Chapter 9: POWER OF LAUGHTER (MONSTROPOLIS) part 1
Chapter 10: A HYBRID OF MONSTERS (MONSTROPOLIS) part 2
Chapter 11: SILLY OLD BEAR (100 ACRE WOODS)
Chapter 12: THIS SONG ALWAYS BOTHERED ME ANYWAY (ARENDELLE) part 1
Chapter 13: A SISTER'S LOVE (ARENDELLE) part 2
Chapter 14: LEVI (CARIBBEAN) part 1
Chapter 15: DEADMEN TELL NO TALE (CARIBBEAN) part 2
Chapter 16: UNEXPECTED HELP
Chapter 17: KEYBLADE HERO 4 (SAN FRANSOKYO) part 1
Chapter 18: BAYMAX'S HEART (SAN FRANCISCO) part 2
Chapter 19: A RESCUSE FROM HELL (AQUA)
Sora and Arc's powers.
Chapter 20: WAKE UP (VENTUS)
Chapter 21: NEW/OLD DARKNESSES
Chapter 22: RETURN HOME (FUTURE CITY) part 1
Chapter 23: THE ONE WINGED ANGEL (FUTURE CITY) part 2
Chapter 24: RAGE AWAKEN (TERRA)
Chapter 25: FALLEN TWILIGHT (AZRAEL AND XION)
Chapter 26: THE CONNECTION (ROXAS AND NAMINÉ)
Chapter 27: HORSEMAN IN ATLAS (REMNANT part 1)
Chapter 28: THE FACE UNDER THE HELMET (REMNANT part 2)
Chapter 29: FROM BAD TO WORSE (REMNANT part 3)
Chapter 30: RYŪJIN SHINKŌ MEZAMERU (REMNANT part 4)
CHAPTER 31: BATTLE OF GODS (REMNANT part 5)
Chapter 32: A SPEEDY RECOVERY (REMNANT part 6)
Bonus Chapter: TALK AND LISTEN MEETING
Chapter 33: DIVIDE AND CONQUER (sorta)
Chapter 34: ROLL OR DIE (INKWELL ISLE part 1)
Chapter 35: DON'T DEAL WITH THE DEVIL (INKWELL ISLE part 2)
Chapter 36: WE ARE SOLDIERS (HALO REACH)
Chapter 37: DIVING IN TOO DEEP (PLANET 4546B)
Chapter 38: THE DRAGON, TWO HEDGEHOGS, AND A SAMURAI (HEDGEHOG'S PAST part 1)
Chapter 39: SUPER SONIC STYLE (HEDGEHOG'S PAST part 2)
Alternate Opening
Chapter 40: INKY PAIN (JOEY DREW STUDIOS part 1)
Chapter 41: ANGELS AND DEMONS (JOEY DREW STUDIOS part 2)
Chapter 42: THE LAST REEL (JOEY DREW STUDIOS part 3)
Chapter 43: THE ONLY PUMPKIN KING (HALLOWEEN TOWN)
Chapter 44: OF DRAGONS AND RIDERS (ARCHIPELAGO)
Chapter 45: LEGENDARY WARRIORS (VALLEY OF PEACE)
Chapter 46: A HORSEMAN AND GUARDIANS (LAND OF BELEIF)
Chapter 47: CONSEQUENCES TO KILLING A GOD (MIDGARD part 1)
Chapter 48: THE CYCLE ENDS HERE (MIDGARD part 2)
Chapter 49: CONFRONT THE DEMON KING (REDGRAVE part 1)
Chapter 50: LEGACY (REDGRAVE part 2)
Chapter 51: NORMAL (MIDGAR part 1)
Chapter 53: LUNCH WITH DEATH
Chapter 54: KEYBLADE GRAVEYARD (Final Battle part 1)
Chapter 55: LIGHT AND DARK CLASH (Final Battle part 2)
Chapter 56: SCALA AD CAELUM (Final Battle part 3)
Chapter 57: MY NAME IS LEVI
Epilogue: AN OATH TO RETURN

Chapter 52: A HORSEMAN'S PERFECT WORLD (MIDGAR part 2)

248 3 5
بواسطة GrimstoneRX1300

The scene shows the group in the Dreamworld down at a replica of Destiny Islands. After the events yesterday, they went to get answers. Tonight was even the prom, but that still gave them a few hours to figure out what's going on. Strelitzia finished explaining the events they witnessed.

Arcturus: so, Pestilence messed with the mako, and as a result, put all of us in a shared dream where we're normal people?

Strelitzia: yes. It's designed to bring you to a world of your deepest desires. To help further it, it even attempts to alter your memories to match with the reality you're in. And longer you stay here, the more you'll begin to believe that this is real.

Sora: so, how do we get out?

Strelizia: lucky for us, you still have a chance of escape. In this work, there's an exit point that will take you out of here, and back to the real world.

Kairi: well, there's still one thing on my mind: how are you here?

Strelizia: I guess you could thank Richard, or as I know him, Tyr, for that. He found my heart after my death, and said he'll help me. Right now, one of you holds my heart.

Riku: then, does that mean there's a chance you can return?

Strelizia: honestly, it's not important if whether or not I do come back.

Naminé: why not? Arc's dad saved you for a reason.

Xion: yeah. When we get back, we can bring you back.

Strelizia: (shyly) but... I'm not important.

Arcturus: don't be like that. Ventus remembers what happened. He blames himself for what happened.

Strelizia: he does? But, I don't... I know what happened to him, and I don't blame him.

Roxas: then that's why we need you back. You can finally give him some closure.

Arcturus: look, we'll escape first, then when we get back, we'll help you back.

Seeing that she wasn't gonna win this argument, she accepted. However, things start changing, and soon the group found themselves back to their homes where they were getting dressed for the prom.

Arcturus: what the-? What's going on?

Strelizia: (before she disappears) the reality's trying to repair itself to keep you guys from escaping. You have to hurry or you'll never wake up!

*REALITY*

Axel and Reno were still clashing. While the others were dealing with what's happening, the fight with Reno went of for a bit. It was clear Axel was better, but Reno still kept going.

Reno: you're actually keeping up. I never thought I'd see the day.

Axel: unlike you, I learn a thing or two. So, you finally ready to admit we're not behind this?

Reno: oh, I knew the whole time. I just wanted to beat you.

Axel: you little—!

???: hey!

Both of them are disarmed by Lightning's gunblade, she punches Axel in the gut, and kicks Reno very hard in the groin. Both collapse and the others arrived not soon after.

Lightning: (sheaths gunblade) if you two are done fighting like children, we have work to do.

Yasuke: Soulless are heading for the town. My team's already there, but we'll need back up.

Axel: (stands up) you're right. Sorry guys.

Reno: (groans) my balls...

Lightning: stop whining. You didn't have any to begin with.

Axel laughs at that, but is immediately silenced by the cold glare she sent to him. They then left to join the others.

*CLOUD*

Both men fought hard with Sephiroth. Normally, Cloud would do solo, but with Leon's help, it tipped the balance a bit. They defeated him, but the one winged angel was far from dead.

Sephiroth: I admit, you've grown stronger. But as much as I enjoyed this, I'm afraid you'll have more to deal with.

Leon: what are you up to!?

Sephiroth: all I want is restore order to Geosigma. And if your friends want a rematch, tell them to meet me at the canyons outside the city. (Floats up) I'll be waiting.

He disappears, and the men take a moment to recover before heading back to the slums where they see Soulless still attacking. They reunited with Yuffie, Tifa, Aerith, Barret, Mickey, Donald and Goofy on defending the people. They slashed through until they were back to back with the others.

Cloud: seems like old times.

Aerith: just like Shinra HQ.

Tifa: they didn't have monsters.

Barret: I don't know. Those Shinra bastards were monsters. So let's blow these assholes!

They then headed off to battle. The others soon arrive, and helped deal with the threat. As they battled, a woman with green hair in pigtails, the black coat, and serpent eyes. It was Pestilence.

Pestilence: they may have figured it out, but they won't be able to save their friends. Just to make sure, I'll break their minds. (Teleports)

*DREAMWORLD*

Back with the groups, they were all dressed for prom. They had even taken pictures with their dates, and had gone off to the party. Their dates were Arc and Ruby, Sora and Kairi, Roxas and Naminé, and Riku and Xion. They were enjoying the evening with dancing and celebrating, but then all six suddenly got flashes, but they weren't of the past, but apparently the future.

(Team Light is surrounded by all enemies, a time remnant of Cronos dead, Azrael fighting Xion, Naminé fighting Marluxia, Kairi in danger from someone holding a Keyblade, the others fighting armored warriors, Mickey slowly walking to Kingdom Hearts and Dominion Souls, Eraqus returning, Arc and Sora hugging in the Final World)

But the last vision was something very ominous. It was a city they never saw before, but had a building with a 104 sign, and in ruins. On the streets, they saw thousands of swords, including Keyblades, planted in the ground and saw two men. One was Yozora, bruised, and the other was hooded, but wore a black outfit. Arc felt familiarity with this person, and when he spoke, it was in a Scottish accent.

A/N: this is what they wear. Just add a hood to the back.

???: what I did, I did without choice.

Yozora: I know.

???: in the name of peace... and sanity...

Yozora: but was this hell worth it? What did it cost you?

???: (sadden) everything...

The visions stopped, and the others looked at each other in shock, and looked out the window to see the clock tower again. They then met up again and knew what to do.

Arcturus: we have to go back.

Sora: you're right. What was that last image with Yozora? And who was with him?

Riku: let's go home and find out.

Xion: yeah.

Naminé: wait. What if... what if we stay?

Kairi: what? Why would you want to stay?

Roxas: (sees her expression) guys, wait outside for us.

Despite that they wanted to help, they agreed and the five left outside and the pair went out to the hall.

Roxas: Naminé, you know this place isn't real. Why do you want to stay?

Naminé: why not? There's no monsters, everyone we lost is here, and we have what we didn't have back there: a family.

Roxas: but we've made a family with the others.

Naminé: not like that. We have parents, people that don't hurt me or abuse me. For once, I felt like I didn't have to live in fear from either Marluxia or Larxene. Don't you want that kind of life? To not feel lonely, or to have someone to go back to?

Roxas: I do, but I don't want to have that without you. We have a responsibility to those people out there who need our help, and we're the only ones who can do it. But...if this place makes you happy, then I won't stop you. Just remember, I'll always be with you.

Naminé: why do you care so much?

Roxas: because you're my friend. And because... I like you.

Naminé: as a friend?

Roxas: no, I mean... like you like you.

She was a bit surprised by this, but soon the two just found each other looking at one another. Next thing they knew, they leaned into each other, closed their eyes, and kissed.

The others waited patiently for a bit, and soon saw the blondes exit the building.

Riku: are we good?

Naminé: (smiles to Roxas) yeah. We're good. (Roxas returns it)

Sora: let's hurry then. We should be on guard, though. With our luck, who knows what might try and keep us here.

Not two seconds after he said that, Arc catches a knife thrown mere inches from Sora's face. They then look to see Ansem, Xemnas, Cronos in his armor, Final Boss Xion, Marluxia, Vanitas with his mask, and Young Xehanort.

Xion: there's them.

Arcturus: what do we do, Sora?

Sora: we fight.

Both sides they ran towards each other and fought. They still had their blades, but without their magic, it was a bit harder. Luckily, they weren't as strong or powerful as the real ones. After a few moments, they managed to beat them, and they all faded away.

The seven then ran to the clock tower. But as they're going, they see the world around them start to break a bit. When they arrive inside the tower, they hurry to the top. But, halfway there, they meet Pestilence.

Sora: wait a second, you were that chemistry teacher.

Riku: I saw her as a veterinarian at the pet hospital.

Kairi: and the school nurse.

Xion: and thinking about it, she was even one of the cashiers at the arcade.

Arcturus: she played multiple roles, but overall, I believe we're meeting face to face with Pestilence.

Pestilence: yes! Thank you, speedster. Almost makes me feel bad for what will happened next. You all still have a chance to live out this place. Everyone you love, here and safe. All the bad guys trying to stop you, never will harm you. I'm gifting you salvation. So why not take it?

Sora: because it's not who we are. There's people who still need us, and like it or not, we're going home.

Pestilence: somehow, I knew you'd say that. Now you'll feel true poison from me!

On both her hands, claws with toxic chemicals on them appeared. They all get their blades ready, and knew this was definitely one of the tougher ones. Her attacks definitely required them to block them, because every strike resulted in them getting poison effects. They were temporarily, but still hurt.

As they battled, more and more of the world broke around them, and they slowly began to regain their skills. After about twenty minutes of fighting, she got the upper hand and started releasing a bad poison on them that caused them to fall and begin coughing.

Pestilence: it's such a shame it must end like this. I won't lie when I say your dream was interesting, but since you declined, there's nothing left but to kill you all.

She readies bout claws and was about to kill them, but from Arc, he sees a summon charm appeared and triggers it.

Arcturus: Wrath of the Wolf!

Ace appears but transforms into his werewolf form. Pestilence is surprised by this, that she barely has enough time to act before Ace starts slashing. His power was as great as light and darkness, the kind of level that only Dragons would have. As she's dazed, he bites down (hard) right on her right hand and rips it off completely. She screams as he back fists her and she crashes through the building, causing it to break apart.

He returns to his normal form, and walks over with the hand in his mouth. He drops it and the claws disintegrates, showing the hand and the ring.

Arcturus: good/bad dog.

He takes the ring and everyone stands up, and the whole area envelopes in light.

*REALITY*

The teams defeated a good majority of the enemies, but three large knights were marching towards them. As everyone got ready to fight, one of them was suddenly struck in the blink of an eye. They then see another wrapped in chains and see Naminé restraining it and Roxas and Xion rapidly slashing it before the former witch strikes as well. The destiny trio deals with the other one, and they finally realize Arc's got the final one.

They looked closer at them and saw each of them had looks of anger, and were screaming with each slash they made. They had gotten faster and faster until the heads go flying and the bodies collapsed. They all land and the others run over to them.

Yasuke: guys, are you alright?

Arcturus: (after a moment) honestly, we don't know.

Blake: what happened? How did you wake up?

Sora: we found the exit. And, I think we got the ring.

Sure enough, in Arc's hand, was the silver and green ring. They then hear the door to seventh heaven open and Sho runs to Arc. He kneels down to his level and embraces the boy in a tight hug. The others then checked for injuries, and while they were fine, they still saw something that left much mental damage. They then hear small chuckling, and turned to see Pestilence grabbing where her had was and fading.

Pestilence: you think I'm bad? Wait till you meet that last one. Compared to the rest of us... Even Ataru, Atyeo's brother, is terrified of him. (Disappears)

At the mentioning of her words, they all couldn't help but gulp in fear, as realization hits in that there was indeed one more horseman left. And it was the one they dreaded the most meeting.

Later on, everyone was recovering, and learned that those exposed to the poisoned mako are all better. Shinra was getting rid of the corrupt mako and everything was back to normal. And the seven told the rest of their teammates about what happened.

Yuffie: so you were basically in "Its a Wonderful Life"?

Riku: more or less. We got sent to a world where we were normal people.

Donald: how did I ended up a normal duck!?

Goofy: it's fine, Donald. Mickey and I were normal, too.

Ruby: so, if you guys chose to, would you really have stayed?

Naminé: at first, the thought did occur.

Arcturus: but it wasn't who we were. This timeline, this reality, is ours. And, I definitely wouldn't trade any of you for that.

Lightning: the important thing is that you guys are back.

Yasuke: speaking of timelines, we better go back to our own.

Derrick but before we go, I figured out what that item Vergil gave is. It's an instruction manual.

Weiss: a manual for what?

Derrick: back during the era of the primordial forces, the horsemen created a special key that could lock anything. Including gods who claim to be immortal. The item we got is in a dead tongue that even fewer can speak. Unfortunately, it says it'll only work with all four rings.

Axel: and the last one happens to be the deadliest being ever.

Yang: how are we going to get the ring form him?

Arcturus: first, we'll have to find him. In the meantime, I don't know about you, but I'm hungry.

Xion: same.

Roxas: yeah.

Ruby: I think we all could use a meal.

So everyone got down and all had a good meal. And from the dream world, there were new Keyblades.

Lion's Gunblade (Sora). Form change: dual revolvers (twin pistols that fire powerful projectiles and then merge to a powerful lion rocket launcher)

Fallen Angel Buster (Arc). Form change: unlimited blades (an move that creates multiple swords that can me used in thousands of different forms)

*KEYBLADE GRAVEYARD*

On the barren wasteland, the Organization was finalizing their final attack. Among them, Vanitas and Azrael were setting up three person chess when Cronos arrives.

Vanitas: how'd the hunt go?

Cronos: my dipshit remnant gathered that last of the stones Ataru was looking for.

Azrael: is that the same man you enjoy riling up for the hell of it?

Cronos: yep. (Starts playing)

Vanitas: I'm surprised he hasn't attempted to kill you.

Cronos: that's cause he knows not only can't I die, but he wants to avoid more of my insanity.

Azrael: I've actually wondered about that. How'd you meet him?

Cronos: during my adventures, he attempted to recruit me. But I'm no bastard's servant, so he tried to kill me. But, he couldn't kill me, and he quickly found that death would be more acceptable than dealing with my madness.

Vanitas: so, you basically annoyed him?

Cronos: in the most troll like way possible.

The three laugh at this, and he further explains that he created a time remnant for him to use instead. But, he stripped the remnant of his powers, making him behave less like his original counterpart and more human, much to Cronos's disliking. However, these two knew that Cronos always had a contingency plan for every person he encounters, and had made it where his remnants wouldn't access that information.

They asked if he was planning to double-cross Ataru, but he plays off innocence that he doesn't know a damn thing about his plan, and was just going to let the man go to his own downfall.

Azrael: well, whatever crazy scheme you're up to, leave us out.

Cronos: don't worry. Everything's ready for the coming Keyblade War. And, we know how this'll end.

Vanitas: true that. By the way, Pestilence came back. Lost her hand.

Azrael: even without their rings, they'll still be more than enough to handle the Guardians of Light. But, speaking of horsemen, where's the last one?

Cronos: he's gone out for lunch, and specifically requested not to be disturbed until he returns. Even casted a magic to keep us from hearing or seeing him.

Vanitas: on the day before the Keyblade War? Is that a good idea?

Cronos: you want to consult the being that can kill us, regardless of any curse or restrictions? Be my guest.

*???*

(Cue Oh Death Supernatural version)

In one town, an old car that was pale white was driving through the streets. It pulls in to park, and the driver's door opens. Out steps a man in the black coat with a silver ring with a white gem was on his right hand. He then walks down the street.

People didn't pay attention, but just by his presence, it was very haunting and could send a chill down the bravest person's spine. As a man was passing him, he bumps into his shoulder and rudely told him to watch it. The man stops and brushes his shoulder.

The man who bumped into him suddenly stopped and collapses on the sidewalk, dead. As other people ran to check on him, the hooded man still kept walking as if nothing happened. Under his hood, they had black eyes that were dull and emotionless.

(End music)

Author's note: that does it for our worlds!
I know this was probably shorter than most, but there wasn't a lot to fully cover.
The seven escaped the dreamworld. I hope I did well with the kiss scene between Roxas and Naminé. I'm not good at romance parts, and the last thing I want to do, is turn any of these relationships into toxic ones. I've had friends who suffered through those, and it's one of the reasons I stopped watching CW DC shows. Also, I hate toxic sitcom relationships like Ross x Rachel from Friends, and Lenard x Penny in Big Bang Theory.
Also, all the artwork here isn't mine. They all belong to their original owners.
The into to Death is based off of Supernatural's original version. That interpretation of Death is so fantastic, and one of the best character intros.
With Yasuke, Derrick, and the rest of LarrySuhr739's characters probably won't be featured in this story. But, big shout out to him and his work.
The visions are all Easter eggs for the future of this story, and even the next one. Especially Yozora and his mysterious friend.
My plan now is to have a preparation chapter, then the thousand enemy battle, the Organization fights (Riku and Kairi vs Ansem and Repliku, Roxas and Naminé vs Xemnas, Larxene, and Marluxia, Xion and Axel vs Azrael and Saix, Terra and Aqua vs Xigbar and Luxord, Ventus vs Vanitas, Team RWBY vs Horsemen, Arcturus vs Cronos, and Sora and Mickey vs Xehanort and Young Xehanort), we go to Scala, and then the finale. I have no idea how I'm goin to divide it all, but I have a general idea how this'll play out.

Next chapter: prepared for the storm.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

15.2K 184 124
Time of the Keyblade Final Mix Kingdom Hearts 3.5 Dragon War Final Mix Knight of the Storm Final Mix Parts 1 and 2 Arcturus Farron's journey through...
5.1K 237 34
Organization XIII has been defeated and things are finally getting back to normal. Yuki is getting a chance to see her family and friends she hasn't...
36.3K 745 43
There is only one thing standing between Sora's slumber and awakening; Roxas. Sakura leads him to his tragic end and is reunited with Sora as payment...
3.2K 34 8
(Takes place after Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance) Devon has finally become the Legendary Keyblade Master, and Fairy Tail has been rebuilt. But t...